• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M pedicure tickle

Jester_ink

So I’ve gotten a few pedicures in that last couple years each one always tickles and sometimes I’ve gotten them before meeting with a someone who was going to tickle me on purpose yesterday after work and the gym my buddy and I saw a pedicure place and said oh man that would be relaxing we asked the lady if we could have one she said sure it was the end of the day but she didn’t mind staying open for us
My buddy gets his first then during his they got on the topic of ticklish people joking around he told her not to worry
Meanwhile I’m usually thinking I’m glad I’m wearing a mask otherwise people would see how hard I’m trying not to laugh
So we get to the end of mine she’s doing a good job and during the massage part she says “relax!”
My buddy “ya man relax why are you so tense”
I replied “ cause unlike you I am super ticklish and trying to hold still”
She laughs goes “does this tickle?” as she continues with her massage
I giggle a little and say “kinda but it’s not bad and feels good”
Then she takes her freshly done nails and starts spider tickling my foot “how about this!! Haha!” She says and laughs
I laugh out loud beg her to stop tickling or was only for a few seconds but I’ve never had someone who was giving me a pedicure purposely tickle me like that it was definitely kinda hot and unreal experience haha I should’ve know better it was really just a fun time even without that haha 😂 I’ll definitely go back next time I’m in town

That sounds like fun!! I’ve been trying to get the courage to get a pedicure, knowing it will probably tickle a lot, and these pedicure stories make me want to do it more! It makes me happy that it seems like the masseuse has fun tickling people.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back