• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's feet tickled part 2

coolhandluke44

My follow up to Sara's feet tickled....

After I caught Greg tickling Sara's feet I was still stewing on how to go about tickling her feet without making it weird or setting off red flags...you see I wasnt trying to just get a few quick tickles in I wanted to go hard and get her howling the way she was when I walked in on them....luckily I didn't have to wait long.

Sara's mom was away on a weekend trip and even tho we were of age her mom still had rules about sleepovers and such so with her mom out of the picture I made myself at home at her house for the weekend. It was saturday morning and we had just gotten up and was watching tv together when I decided to challenge her to a game of Mario cart Super Nes (which at the time was considered old school.) Sara was all about it super cocky and mouthy about how she was gonna smoke me..her words. I decided to up the ante and said ok well since your gonna smoke me then if I win I'm gonna roll you up like a joint in that blanket of yours...she scoffed and said well that's weird but ok and followed up with a if I win you gotta be my slave and do whatever i want for the next two hours. This was a win win even if i lost (which no way) i was still gonna angle for either a rematch or try to get her rolled up in that shit anyways . And plus she was a sweetheart so any punishment I got would more than likely be massages or teasing that would more than likely lead to tickling so it was game on.

Sara was looking good. Blonde hair up in a messy bun, she was wearing a yellow stone's shirt, a pair of gray thigh high sweat shorts and a pair of yellow socks with little Bulldogs on them and furry slippers. I remember the Bulldogs cause 1 she loved bulldogs and 2 I bought for her as a gag gift. We both agreed to the terms even tho she thought I was being weird with my random punishment we got to it. I won't bore you with game highlights I normally bested her in any video games we played unless I let her win which this time was not a option.. Once the game was over and my victory was complete I told her it was time to "get smoked" Sara looked at me with pouty face asked if I was being serious and maybe we should go into the bedroom instead to which I told her absolutely not!!

Sara rolled her eyes and giggled while saying this should be fun. I took the blanket she had on the couch laid it on floor then while glaring at me and saying that I better be nice Sara kicked her slippers off and laid on the far edge the blanket. And with that I grabbed her shoulders and butt and start rolling her up. Once I got to the end I said this is crummy your gonna escape so I took another close by sheet and started tying around her upper body. It took work cause I had to lift her a little but I got it nice and snug all while sara was yelling no fair I didn't agree to this Luke!!! I assured her it was all good that I was gonna make it so she couldn't get out and then snap a pic of it on her camera for a laugh before letting her out. Sara was fumbling around and started kicking me with her feet which made their way out of the bottom of the blanket. I said we cant have you kicking me and I took my belt off and and started tying it around her ankles. This sent sara off and she started yelling luke your so mean !!!...she had no idea..

So here we were in her living room sara completely bound in her sleeping bag like blanket arms tied at her sides and socked feet tied with my belt sticking out bottom. Now guys this is still all very playful shes teasing me saying shes getting payback and still trying to kick me...This was the moment I was waiting for. After her last feeble attempt to kick me I said ok no more of this if your gonna kick me I'm gonna have to take your precious little Bulldogs that I gave you back and I started tugging on the big toe of her right foot. Lemme tell you in that moment she looked at me with this look of shock like she knew what was coming but still couldn't fully comprehend she was in this position. It was like she was smiling and already giggling that I'm touching her feet but yet very concerned about what was next. As she should be. I made sure as i was slowly peeling her sock off to lightly stroke the now visible part of her bare sole with my finger..she went nuts. Luke!! That tickled!! You cant be serious I'm stuck!!! Dont do that!!! Please dont take my sock off!! NO FAIR!! NO TICKLING HAHAHAHA!!!

The next part is etched in my mind brain forever...I said I'm sorry to have to do this Sara but I'm gonna have to tickle your pretty feet for kicking me and with that I started poking at her bare sole with my index finger. It was like a jolt of electricity going through her each time I poked it her foot. Sara howled out loud this almost cackle like laughter and screamed LUKE NOOOOOO!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!! Her feet were perfect. Totally smooth with light pink nail polish and perfectly wrinkled sole. I'm serious her foot was flawless. No calluses no rough spots just a perfectly soft pale white sole dancing around each poke in anticipation of the next...I'd sneak a poke onto her left socked foot too so it didn't feel left out. Lol.

It was at this moment I just went to town. I started spider tickling her bare foot, first starting under the toes and working my way down then back upward stopping at the middle of the sole then working my way up to the toes then back down. It was pure hysterics from poor sara laughing, begging , and wiggling around. She was a mess. I would stop every 10-15 seconds and continue again. This went on about 2 minutes before I felt I had to stop. Maybe it was too much...i then crawled ontop her and with only her head sticking out of her blanket gave her a big kiss on the lips and said sorry babe but this was too much fun you have the softest feet ever...Your the meanest person I ever met Luke my feet are so ticklish and that was absolute torture! Your so dead she taunted while trying to bite my cheek. Oh well in that case I guess I should just go ahead and take my other bulldog back since your gonna be like that and with that went back to her feet and slowly started peeling off the left sock. Pure panic now. LUKE NOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE DONT DO THIS. I CANT TAKE IT!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!
You know its gonna be good when your not even tickling yet but shes laughing like your going to town.

The right foot was ticklish for sure but the left was ultra ticklish. Everything was ×10 on her left foot (and that was the case going forward I always went for the left foot under the toes , drove her mad !!) I started going side to side just under her toes with my index and middle finger and man she was going nuts. I mean it was downright wild through the roof uncontrollable laughter that was music to my ears...I knew my time was limited now. I didn't want to cross the line between playful and deviant altho deviant was my mindset...I continued with her left foot a little longer then switched to both feet for a straight 20-30 seconds of pure tickling.

Her feet danced. She laughed. She begged. She laughed more and I tickled faster. And then it was over. I finally stopped my tickle attack and wondered did I go to far? She was a mess. Hair frazzled. Cheeks red. Sara looked at me and said luke I'd say I'm going to kill you but I think you'd just tickle my feet more and I may pee myself. I said no babe it's done untied and unrolled her and we sat there on floor for a few minutes in silence. Sara got up said i don't think I could ever hold up under tickle torture that was intense!!! I think i have the most ticklish feet ever. She then squeezed my face kissed me then grabbed my rock solid dick and said your a kinky one aren't you? I got you now Mr Tickles. Bedroom now.....

Two things were learned that day...

1. Sara is crazy ticklish on her feet especially her left foot under her toes. That's the spot. Every time all the time.

2. She discovered my tickle fetish and was perfectly ok with being tickled even tho it was torture for her cause she knew it would lead to the best sex ever...

Cheers. Luke

Wow, so from that point she let you tickle her a lot more?

Excellent follow up, glad you got to experience that and finally gave her a good tickling, while discovering her weak spot. Not sure what it is with left foots and under the toes been super crazy ticklish. Its one of my gfs spots on her feet :laughhard: either way thanks for sharing

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back