• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Beckinsale

https://collider.com/kate-beckinsale-guilty-party-interview-paramount-plus/

Kate gets interviewed about what it was like having her toes sucked during her new show. There is a video and also a transcript you can read from this link.
I don’t have paramount plus so I won’t be able to see the episode, but I’d love for anyone who watches it to describe the context of the scene and how it plays out.

Sad that she's not that ticklish on her feet ...

But, in the way that she said it, I think we can imagine that she's more ticklish in other areas of her body - and, so, she's ticklish. Because she could have said "I'm not ticklish" or "I'm not that ticklish". The fact that she said in that way - "I'm not incredibly ticklish on my feet" - makes me think she's ticklish in other areas ...

Last edited:
Sad that she's not that ticklish on her feet ...

But, in the way that she said it, I think we can imagine that she's more ticklish in other areas of her body - and, so, she's ticklish. Because she could have said "I'm not ticklish" or "I'm not that ticklish". The fact that she said in that way - "I'm not incredibly ticklish on my feet" - makes me think she's ticklish in other areas ...

my cousin is not at all ticklish on her toes, but she breaks when touched by the sides, ribs, hips

my cousin is not at all ticklish on her toes, but she breaks when touched by the sides, ribs, hips

That's great, Limbo! Must be nice to have a cousin like that. I have only one female cousin, but I almost don't see her. We have little contact ...

With all due respect to you and your cousin, but that was very sexy to read. It's lovely when a girl breaks down when tickled, I could imagine the scene from what you wrote ...

That's great, Limbo! Must be nice to have a cousin like that. I have only one female cousin, but I almost don't see her. We have little contact ...

With all due respect to you and your cousin, but that was very sexy to read. It's lovely when a girl breaks down when tickled, I could imagine the scene from what you wrote ...

it was just tomfoolery when we were in high school, usually this way I just made her do something when she didn't want to

BECKINSALE: I felt so bad for her. That’s the thing. I’m not incredibly ticklish on my feet, which was lovely because we managed to do a lot of takes without me peeing my pants or anything, but I felt so bad for her. She was on set for a day, and that’s what she had to do. We had an awkward, “Oh, hello. Nice to meet you.” And the next thing, she was swallowing my feet. She was so nice as well. I felt terrible. My makeup artist and I were bleaching and scrubbing and perfuming. We probably chemically poisoned her, but I didn’t want to smell a bit sockish.

BECKINSALE: She was so fantastic. And also, I had not met her beforehand. You read the script, and then this person turns up. She was just perfectly brilliant and so lovable. At one point, they were like, “You know, we have a foot double for you.” And I was like, “Okay, I don’t know how that’s gonna work because there’s all these wide shots where it’s clearly me.” And then went, “Yes, but for the close-ups, the foot double will do it.” I said, “That means that girl’s got to have two people’s feet in her mouth. At least we’ve broken the ice. Let’s just carry on.” So, I did all of it.

What a trooper! And I have to believe that she's got some really good tickle spots elsewhere.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back