• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominating Don! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Don you've been a naughty boy again and naughty boys get punished and you know what that means! You know what's going to happen and how much you're going to hate it, being controlled and dominated by another man which is the role you're accustomed to being but as much as you're going to dislike and resent being powerless and vulnerable; wanting the experience of it for the 1st time! I love teasing, tormenting and torturing naughty boys like you! So 38yrs and 6'1" and secured to the customised bed stripped to black briefs and as you requested keeping your socks on and we both know why but now gagged I'm looking at your socked size 12 soles with ankles tied together and being honest with you I'm fixated by them and Mmmm as well as being a great shaped pair of feet; having an enticing masculine foot-smell and make a confession to you Don! I use my victims weaknesses against them! I delight in embarrassing and humiliating them exposing it, revealing it and Don remember being very awkward when having made your condition of meeting apparent to me that I having questioned your problem with being barefoot admitting your super-sensitive ticklishness and experience with your Step-Father who exercised his authority over you by amusing himself playing with your feet!"

I smiled hearing the straight bank Manager gasp feeling very anxious and told him that punishment could not be something he enjoyed but necessitated being the exact opposite and he needed to resign himself to accepting anything happening to him and especially to expect the unexpected and feeling helpless and vulnerable! I will tell you now Don that I'm eager to play with you and just so you know I'm sitting and facing your socked soles, Armani on soles size 9-12 but feel me close Don, that's it wiggle your toes feeling me blowing on them, they need cooling off being trapped in these sheer socks and shoes all day and sheer socks, I can see that attractiveness of your feet and why your Step-Father was drawn to them as I am! More smiling as I imagined how weak Don had to be feeling as I told him his feet looked so soft and smooth knowing as a 'Top' that mental-psychological torment is powerful and necessary engaged in! Don was trying to escape the restraint on his ankles but was going nowhere!

"Where are you going Don, where do you think your feet are going to take you? Well I know the answer to that so will tell you, a trip to ticklish hell but with a difference and this being he was an amateur and I'm a professional tickler Don and the value of personal experience you will feel will prove evident and take a light and gentle approach and build on increasing the intensity!"

Don moaned as with my fingers I lightly danced the length of both soles and even socked a perfect instant muffled but understandable reaction!

"Nohohahahahahaha! P-please nooohahhaha tickleshehahahahaha!"

Don struggled to escape the violation he was enduring which was fun to see as very much an alpha-male in his demeanour, arrogant he was angry being so powerless and frustrated that his attempts to pull his feet away proved futile! I delighted in his reactions having stopped stroking his soles and saying it was fun seeing him so desperate to evade his feet being touched and amused that as a man with a liking to being Boss; his being so horribly susceptible to his feet even socked being caressed, having such a girlish even sissy weakness and mocked him 'Tickle, Tickle, Tickle' even the word making him wiggle his toes and flex his feet!

"HahahahahahahahNot therehahahahahahaha!" Don reacted as I stroked the arches of his feet and attempted to clench his toes to scrunch up the soles of his feet in defense so I stroked the balls of his feet until he splayed his toes and his soles becoming taut and seeing this my gripping the socked toes of each foot in turn and engaging in delivering a light and teasing stroking over the soles and each foot held to prevent escape from this torment!

"Oh does this tickle Don, you feeling the light tickle, gentle caress which tickles, you really don't like the word tickle do you and certainly not the ticklish sensations that being so tickly on these feet you really feel from the tickles as you're certainly very ticklish! It's amazing how sensitive you are, a tickler's dreamboat!"

"Nohohahahahahahaheeheeheeheehahahhahanooheeheeahaha!"

His sheer socks not providing much protection as I lightly stroked over both soles and under all of his toes which he tried to clench in protection but instead focused on stroking the arches of his feet making them flex in response so toes splay and once accessible I stroked under them, teasing and tormenting his toes amused by Don's ticklish reactions!

"You're a real tenderfoot Don, just perfect but enough tickling, let's massage these feet"

Saying this I engaged in delivering a massage to each socked foot and getting excited by their warmth, moistness and clammy feel, they smelled awesome too and his feet squirmed as I fondled them all over and he tried to pull free but no chance of this happening as I told him and saying with his Step-Father in his teens he'd experienced mild and playful tickling but now a man that with me his punishment being torture tickling, so tickling on a totally different level to the tickling he'd grown accustomed to and perhaps one feet-meet he might even surprise himself by his personal resisliance to it's happening but taking a goof few feet-meets to determine this happening but we'd see as he would be meeting me once a week every week for ticklish punishment or his kink for male domination made evident on line as his wife being away that we had the weekend to play and I would see the session filmed later when I was going to be joined by another Tickler who often assisted me and was waiting for my call!

I then ignored the moans I'd expected as I peeled each of his socks off his feet and once bare told him his feet were amazing! Milking the fact he hating attention to his feet saying for me nothing beats an attractive male foot, ideally a big foot and smelling raunchy as then as later I'd be able to verify; tasting ripe and edible as liking to eat feet and having an insatiable appetite and extra exciting being the fact that so sensitive and with his history of foot abuse, unexplored territory to his wife and for years his feet pretty virginal but now he would be foot raped and his feet; my feet!

"Mmmm feet that smell like feet, sweaty and smelling amazing!" I said as I buried my nose against both bare soles and licked the salty sweatimess from his delicious humid feet which freaked him out as he took a trip down memory lane as his Step-Father would lift the covers from the end of his bed and orally enjoy Don's feet! I spent a few minutes committing to memory every part of both bare feet and licked under the toes of each foot and licked and nibbled Don's toes and soles which drove him crazy with laughter having feet so ticklish and licklish and enjoyed he having such responsive feet to a tongue bath as indulging in saliva lubing both soles rendered Don hysterical! Licking over his arches Don was in ticklish agony! My tongue stimulating the nerves in the soles of his feet and deeply inhaling the intoxicating smell of both feet!

I began dancing my fingers up n' down his saliva lubed soles trapped and immobile hearing his deep, masculine laughter was so exciting as I stroked each sole and debated to myself which one was the more ticklish? I informed him how a feather can be surprisingly intense drawn in between toes and proceeded to prove it to him, indulging in drawing my feather in between his toes back and forth as reacting he learning years after his initial ticklish abuse, nothing changed still horribly ticklish and then turned the feather so the quill end stroked over his soles resulting in him squirming and going ballistic as the tickle was delivered vigorously by me and driving him insane so he was jerking feverishly and violently and begging me to stop! Stroking from his heels to under his toes both firmly but slowly and stroking the arches of his feet cruelly and mercilessly as he endures ticklish hell for my pleasure and amusement! My fingers sliding in between each of his toes making his feet flex and toes twitch and then licking every inch of both sweaty soles! My fingers raced over the length of Don's feet and then I indulged in nibbling and licking his toes whilst stroking the soles of his feet so his toes wiggled in my mouth! I then resumed the feather tickling!

"P-P-PLEASE! PLEEEEEASE HEEE! N-N-N-NOOOOO! AAAAGH! HA-HA- HAAAARGH!! PLEEEEASE!! N-N-N-NO-NOOOOO! AAAAA-A-A-AARRRGH ... PLEEEEEEASE!HAHAHHHAAAHA!"

I kept on stroking up n' down his soles with the quill as he was really sensitive and wave after wave of uncontrollable ticklishness overwhelmed him! I told him I loved his feet, the attractivness of them, their smell and taste and of course sensitivity, a tickler's dream! I appreciated why his Step-Father found them irresistible and knowing Don really hating his feet touched I stopped the tickling and instead lightly and softly caressed the soles of each foot and then licked each sole and focused on licking in between his toes before nibbling them sensually which drove him crazy as it was tormenting for him and sent his nerves into overdrive as he tried and failed to evade my attention both manual and oral to his size 12's I was and I am obsessed with! My touching of his feet deliberately slow, methodical and precise and working over especially his most sensitive areas so his soles and arches!

Again I traced the quill end of the feather along the length of each sole in turn and gritting his teeth in a desperate attempt to not laugh for me he was desperate to suppress laughing as knowing it's inviting me to give him something to laugh about! I maintained lightly stroking the soles of his feet and focusing on stroking both arches gradually breaking down his resolve saying I liked a challenge so would tease his feet endlessly to do so as his feet so from heels to soles and arches and insteps to the balls of his feet and ten ticklish toes being the ultimate thrill for me! My fingers ran over both trapped soles of Don's incredibly ticklish feet both smooth and soft and so reactive to my racing fingers over the length of them with increased speed and intensity!

"NOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASE NO MOREHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" his instant reaction as I held his toes and ignoring his moaning rapidly stroked the soles of both feet with the father quill and told him his ticklish reactions were all the encouragement I needed as his feet so damn appealing to me! Light and teasing strokes over his feet so impossible for him to concentrate on anything else but the ticklishness of his feet as I told him that he wouldn't overcome the ticklish and licklish sensations as I gently stroked all ten of his toes which I sucked on and licked all over one by one like lollypops as they're tasting awesome!

"NOT THE TOESEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! A-ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ssssh be a brave boy it's just your toes being teased, you can take it, you shouldn't have ten ticklish toes but don't concentrate and focus on them being tickled and ticklish, practice mind over matter and deal with the tickly sensations as hard as they are to endure for you Don, fight to overcome and conquer the ticklish sensations and the torture tickling!" I taunted him!

I then ran run the feather in between his toes which proved to drive Don even more insane as even gagged he laughed hysterically! I drew the feather back and forth in between his toes and excited seeing his frantic attempts to be free of the teasing torment! I then swapped the feather for the brush with fine bristles that tickle like crazy and it's impossible to concentrate on anything else but the sensation, tickly sensation from the brush stroking both soles made Don literally desperate to escape but was rendered vulnerable, helpless and reduced to tortuous laughter from the maddening tickling and unable to control his laughter and it's volume increasing continuously! Then I engaged in delivering slow and precise strokes over every area of both soles of Don's feet, both soles, tops and sides of his bare feet without any shred of mercy and incorporating Soft stroking with firm raking as I focused on making him suffer as verbally reminding him that he was mine to punish!

I then aimed the bristles of the brush to his toes and having access to them all indulged in brush stroking his toes and amused by his reactions as he instantly desperately tried to lash out at me as I taunted him that knowing he hated his feet messed with was what made me determined to enjoy them, their smell. their taste and their hideous ticklishness! I dragged the brush up n' down his soles and more aggressively so it tickled unimaginably and resulted in Don overcome with his hysterical laughter! I ran the bristles up n' down the length of both soles as his feet flexed and toes wiggled like crazy and tickled like hell! I targeted his heels, arches, insteps, and the balls of his feet! Up and down, side to side, diagonally and in circles wreaking havoc on Don's sensitive soles trapped in a volley of continuous laughter!

I ran the brush along the bases and stems of Don's toes smiling as he thrashed around with desperation on the bed and leisurely ran the tiny brush along the undersides of his toes, going down the row of them all one by one. As his toes flexed I told him it was his fault his feet so horribly sensitive and inviting a thorough tickling as I told him to lie still and take it and loving seeing him being overwhelmed by his own super sensitivity! I stroked up n' down his size 12 feet which instantly flinched and then indulged in delivering a delicate licking over the ticklish soles of his feet! Then activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and made Don lose it as the revolving bristles soon had him totally hysterical and my loving seeing him squirm! It's a tickle tool used by me sparingly on him as it is so tortuous that even employed sparingly is so sadistic! Soon resuming lickling his feet in preference!

"Mmmm do you like the feeling of my warm n' wet tongue lickling the soles of your feet and toes, toes I will be sucking with the same enthusiasm as other guys would indulge themselves sucking you dick where I guess it would be all the more preferable for you but Don you're here to be punished not pleasured! Mmmm love the taste of your toes!"

"OHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" was Don's reaction to the sensual licking he was subjected to which tickled like nothing else he'd ever felt before as he made evident by his instantaneous reactions to it which were vivid and undeniable! It was impossible for him to ignore the tickling of the lickling as I indulged in saturating his soles with my saliva which coupled with his natural foot sweat made them both so slick that my fingers slid the length of them as he moaned! I alternated between tickling his feet with my experienced tickler's fingers and lickling his feet with my experienced lickler's tongue!

The tickling becoming more and more intense with the lickling added as my lapping all over his sweaty soles to his toes and my tongue sliding in between and under his toes and sucking them easily drove him into uncontrollable laughter as well as acute embarrassment and humiliation so anger and frustration as he thrashed about on the bed in sheer desperation for the ticklish and licklish sensations to end torturing and tormenting him as I verbally teased him saying he only having himself to blame being so ticklish and licklish while licking and sucking on his toes and caressing both his smooth soles simultaneously!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAAAAPHAHAHATICKLESNOOOOHAHAHAHA!" the combination of sensations driving Don totally insane as they always do but he is resigned to being my ticklish-licklish tickle toy who suffers being punished for my pleasure controlling him and reminding him as he had wanted to experience happening and learning the invaluable lesson to be careful what you wish for but my being only too happy to honour his wish to being dominated!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back