• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What should I do to these nylon feet?

rate these nylon feet, 1=not sexy, 10=so sexy

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 8.7%

Votes: 6 13.0%

Votes: 8 17.4%

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

victo

Hello everyone
Give me ideas on what to do with my coworker's feet. She is so ticklish. We will make the best idea a reality for you. Also rate her feet from 1 to 10. 1 being not sexy and 10 being so sexy that you'd pay money to have her feet be yours for a few hours to do as you please. What would you do to them?

Welcome to the TMF, victo, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

she needs good long tickling with nylons then rip them and tickle them non stop till she begs no more .

Jeff I agree! what would you use for tickling? any preferred method?

Secure them in stocks or feet cuffs and give those nylon soles a mad tickling. Beatiful nylon soles. Must be nice to have a co worker that will indulge your fantasies!

is there any device that can secure the toes slightly back so that i can tickle under her toes without interruption?
Thanks for the comment btw.

I have seen some homemade devices on the web that bend the toes back. Part of the fun is watching the toes wiggle why being tickled. How do you think she will accept the idea of her nylon feet secured and helpless to the tickling?

Boyne4, do you know what those devices are called? As for your question, she hates being tickled because she is extremely ticklish and panics and yells stop until pure laughter sets in. She hates it but will nevertheless agree to it if she knows it turns me on.

What I would recommend is securing her to an office chair with a desk in front. Have her legs over the desk where her feet are bound at the ankles, and are dangling over the edge of the desk. Then, just just tickle her hot nylon feet at various speeds until she’s breathless or satisfied, whichever comes first.

I am not sure if those toe restraints have a name or not. I know that some guys will use thumb cuffs on the big toes. My preference is just allowing the feet to wiggle free while secured so she can't pull her feet away. I like to tickle the whole foot not just the toes. My wife says her most ticklish spot is in the center of her sole. That is where the nylons really enhance the sensitivity. So for me besides making homemade stocks out of various materials, I have secured her feet in slatted chairs, a child's play structure that was slatted and also a slatted bannister. One of my wish list tickles is to bury her in the sand while she is wearing nylons and tickle her nylon feet sticking out of the sand. Follow up question, just curious what is your co workers age?

Your coworker has gorgeous feet, on a scale of 1 to 10, she is a 10+. How old is she ? Describe her looks ? How do you know how ticklish her feet are ? ON a scale of 1 to 10 how ticklish are her feet ? What is the worst tickling you ever gave her ? Thanks for sharing.

Jack

Hi Jack
She is elegant, wears nylons and heels often and always a touch of make up. Very smooth skin.
Her feet are even more smooth.
Once i tried to tickle her feet she screamed my name and stop! then completely gave in and started laughing. Also during pedicures she cant help but laugh.
i asked her once what shed do if i tied and tickled her feet she said shed get angry and start laughing.I never got to do it. Normally id be feeling her feet and as soon as i tickle she jerks her foot away and says stop it. She might be open to the idea if she knows its a huge turn on. On a scale of 1 to 10 id say she is a solid 10 ticklish . Which part of her foot you find most sexy and what would you like to do to her feet? With her consent id like to share more pics and hopefully tickling videos with u guys but im learning alot from all the input. Also any ideas how to fully secure her feet so she cant move them up and down left and right? some guys like that so im thinking of doing two videos.

Lovely nylon feet! I recommend a lot of tickling, followed by a foot massage and worship session to thank her for letting you tickle such cute feet.

here's a few things to try :)
- shoes to tickling a little in socks to nylons tickling and then ripping them open for barefeet
- tons of toes and in between the toes tickling; topsides of the toes are also another missed spot. its very fun to watch toe tickling
- using different tools to get in between the toes (feather being sawed between each one, rubbing a chopstick back and forth between each one, flossing them with a string/rope and pipe cleaners, using an electric toothbrush, etc.)
- LOTS of lotion. it makes things extremely ticklish. you can do this with the tools too, like getting some lotion between the toes and flossing them with the string/rope/pipe cleaners/chopsticks

you can also use something like plastic saran wrap, wrapped many times around her legs to a stool or chair to hold them mostly still, and its cheaper too.

One idea that I have seen done is in a car have her sit in the back seat. You have to have a car with adjustable headrests but slide them up or pull them out. Have her put her feet on the top of the seat and then snap the headrest back in essentially trapping her feet like the stocks would. There re a couple of videos on the web with this technique.

I would love to see video of her nylon feet being tickled or just in general. Maybe take her out to lunch and have some fun. I think nylon feet in public is also a hot turn on.

Thank you all for the responses. Joedohr i really like your idea with the lubricant and tickling tools. Any other ideas anyone please post here or msg me as i will be meeting her on friday and will bring this up.

Her feet are gorgeous! What spot on her feet really makes her laugh? How about her arch? I like tickling the whole foot, even the ankles. Nylons really drive me crazy. By the way, what if you sucked on her toes or lickled her feet? Can she handle that? thanks for sharing.

hi qwill
yes arch and all the way to sole is very ticklish. Shes ticklish overall bur ive never tickled her while she was tied up so when i try she always jerks her foot away. Only once i held hher feet and as soon as my fingers touched her foot she screamed in a panic and then.submitted helplessly in a burst of laughter. lasted 6 seconds lol .i love nylons too. due to the many requests i will try to tickle her toes too

meeting her tonight. will try to take pics and video. pm me if interested.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back