• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking to buy vintage tickling video "Becky's Torment"

grlglh22

TMF Novice
I'm looking for the full version (30 minutes) of legendary tickling video "Becky's Torment" originally produced by The Laugher.

The original video is no longer for sale and so far I have not managed to find anything but partial clips.

If anyone out there is sitting on an old VHS copy and would care to sell it or make me another copy of it, I would be interested in buying. Please PM me if you know anything about where to get the video.

Just so everyone knows, I've spoken to the producer before making this post and he is okay with the whole thing.

Thanks in advance!

/grlglh22

That Vid is probably in my top 10! All I've ever seen in the last decade plus is short clips here and there. It's kinda unfortunate the producer doesn't still have some full copy version of the video. Well i hope you find it some way eventually, if you do please let me know. I might be interested in purchasing as well.

That's an all time classic!! I think it's still out there somewhere. Check under the subtitle "Becky Foot Tickled for Information". You might be able to locate it!!!:floating:

To those of you who have replied so far, thanks for the encouragement! I will let you know if I find the video!

That's an all time classic!! I think it's still out there somewhere. Check under the subtitle "Becky Foot Tickled for Information". You might be able to locate it!!!:floating:

Thanks for the information, much appreciated! So far I've only managed to find the three minute version, though. :/

It would be so great if there was some secret resource of Laugher clips online that somebody stumbles upon. He was a little before my time, but the preview clips I've found have been awesome. He was also one of the earliest producers of F/M material that I can find. I'd KILL (not literally) to get my hands on some of them.

I would absolutely be interested in this as well. I've been looking for it for years. Never knew it was thirty minutes though. Most I ever saw was fifteen.

If anyone finds it, PM me please. What happened to the clip creator? Did he fall off the face of the earth? Is he still on the forum? Someone should try to contact them

If anyone finds it, PM me please. What happened to the clip creator? Did he fall off the face of the earth? Is he still on the forum? Someone should try to contact them

I have been in contact with the producer. Unfortunately, it seems he is no longer in possession of the original tapes. :(

I would absolutely be interested in this as well. I've been looking for it for years. Never knew it was thirty minutes though. Most I ever saw was fifteen.

Where and under what title did you see a 15 minute version? Might give us a lead.

Where and under what title did you see a 15 minute version? Might give us a lead.

It was posted here on the forum. It was an old rm file, but I can't remember the file name. It was at least twenty years ago.

It was posted here on the forum. It was an old rm file, but I can't remember the file name. It was at least twenty years ago.

Probably lost to the sands of time then, eh? Ah well, it was worth a shot! Will look through the old threads just in case.

So I've managed to track down a few users on here who supposedly bought the original video on tape all those years ago. Sadly none of them seem to be very active on the TMF nowadays... :(

Are there really no veteran TMF members who can help out with finding this video? Out of all the people who bought the video, we only need to find one! Please, speak up. Will be checking this thread and my inbox regularly.

I remember this clip… it was definitely too 5 I loved this clip and he was awesome at teasing she was super ticklish. I also didn’t know it was 30 minutes long lol.

I’d also be interested in this and will also be on lookout keep you posted!

I remember this clip… it was definitely too 5 I loved this clip and he was awesome at teasing she was super ticklish. I also didn’t know it was 30 minutes long lol.

I’d also be interested in this and will also be on lookout keep you posted!

Thanks for the support! It will definitely be needed if we are ever going to find this clip!

Is this the video where her legs are belted to a chair and he tickles her feet? I think I've seen a couple minute clips of it titled "Becky Foot Tickled for Information?" is that the one everyone is referring to?

Is this the video where her legs are belted to a chair and he tickles her feet? I think I've seen a couple minute clips of it titled "Becky Foot Tickled for Information?" is that the one everyone is referring to?

Correct. The full version is called "Becky's Torment" and apparently is 30 minutes long.

I very seldom pay for videos, but this is 100% a video I would drop money on. It's an absolute classic

There seems to be an awful lot of people willing to pay money for this particular video. Perhaps all of us should pitch in and just pay jointly? I dunno, lol. Hopefully, sooner or later someone with knowledge of where to find the video will show up.

While we are waiting for someone to show up with the video (lol), how many of you would be willing to pitch in if we do a joint purchase? What would you be willing to pay?

What studio was it? Screen caps? I've never heard of this

Search for "Becky Foot Tickled for Information" on Google and you're bound to find a partial clip. What's proving to be harder is finding the complete, 30 minute version.

The original producer goes by the name of The Laugher, and the production company was called JSW Productions or something similar to that.

1600 or so views and not one lead? Jeez... :( Might have to rethink our strategy here!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back