• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sub folder for public tickling stories??

Quebueno

TMF Novice
I am not sure how this difficult organizing this kind of stuff is, but I figured I might as well ask: Is it possible to make a sub folder in the True Tickling Stories folder for stories involving public tickling? I personally love the added detail of people being tickled in front of others, and it’s hard to sort for that in searches. Stories like getting tickled at the beach or at a party or during a pedicure are really entertaining because in my head there’s the added embarrassment of being tickled in front of other people.

Again, I have no idea if that’s like a tag that can be added or something; I just thought I’d suggest it. Even without a feature like that, I appreciate all the work that goes into this website!

Thanks!

I agree it is a great suggestion, as I like those scenarios too. Might be a great sub-forum like “True Tickling Stories”. BTW, I also appreciate all the work that goes into this website.

Then we should also have a sub forum for tickling stories that happen on Tuesdays.

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. It's not a bad idea, but it's one that introduces the idea of 'forum creep' which becomes a problem over time.

Many forums could be divided up more. The Gathering forums are a good example. A case could be made for one for every state in the US, and certainly more nations. Eventually you get these huge sets of nested forums that while useful to a few people each, overall see little use.

What we suggest is placing a good descriptor in a stories subject line. "Public Tickling" that will let people pick it out easily. Much in the same way we ask for gender designations in the tickling media forums (F/F, M/F., F/M, M/M) to let people see the contents. That takes a moments effort but makes things better for all.

Myriads

Your point makes a lot of sense. Thank you for answering so thoughtfully! I have learned from this suggestion and I hope others do too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back