• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Glass Box */F All Over

Brutiebru

Long time reader, first time posting. I have more chapters, but not sure if anyone will even like it so.... let me know!

“Leave them in here tonight”. The mayor told her head of security. “Until we know what they are, I don’t trust anyone else to guard them. “Yes ma’am.” He nodded and backed out of the door, closing it behind him. Mayor Lee walked over to the door and locked it, she trusted her head of security but trust only went so far, plus she had no idea what these creatures were capable of. She walked back over to the glass box sitting on her desk; she bent down and peered in. Inside were five little furry creatures. They were perfectly round and about the size of a golf ball and were an iridescent white color. They appeared to be sleeping and looked completely harmless. But she had been told by several of her guardsmen that they had been “attacked” by these creatures while trying to capture them. None of the guards had been clear about exactly what had happened, but they all had seemed terrified of the little fur balls when they had brought the cage into her office earlier that evening. “You don’t look scary at all” she murmured, “leave it to a bunch of grown men to exaggerate.” She took one last look at the little creatures (two of them vibrated gently as they snored). She walked through the doorway adjoining her office with her private rooms. She started to slip out of her clothes and then thought better of it, she could see the box directly through the doorway, which meant they could see her... if they even had eyes she wasn’t sure. Either way she was getting a funny feeling in her gut and she walked, topless, back across the room and closed the door to block them from view.
They had been discovered in a medical research lab that Mayor Lee had recently ordered to be shut down. The scientists had been discovered to be doing unpaid experiments on humans and many of the subjects had had to be transported to the local hospital psych facility. None of them could coherently describe what they had been through and none of the scientists had been willing to talk thus far. They had all lawyered up and Mayor Lee knew it would be some time until the truth would be revealed.
Once her business attire had been replaced with her short silk nightie and a robe and slippers, she opened the door and padded out to her office. She glanced at the box again as she crossed the room and had to do a double take. There were now six little balls in the box, except two of them were half the size of the others. She stared into the box in disbelief, what the hell were these things. She waited a moment to see if any of them would make a move, but they all appeared to be sleeping peacefully. Feeling a little more nervous, but not willing to admit to her guards that she was capable of fear, she strode across the room and closed her bedroom door behind her as she entered.
Mayor Lee washed up, brushing her teeth and letting down her long black hair from the tight bun she wore every day. She washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a beautiful woman, she was in her mid 30s, in great shape, and took very good care of her body. She briefly posed in the mirror, reminding herself for a moment that she was a sexy lady and any man would be lucky to have her. None had for quite some time however. She had a stern reputation, which she had cultivated herself in order to be taken seriously in the political community. Unfortunately, it also meant that she intimidated most men. As a result her love life had taken a back seat. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before turning off the lights and heading to bed.
She removed her robe and slippers, and grabbed her rabbit vibrator from the bedside table drawer before crawling under the covers. ‘No man has ever pleased me better than myself anyway’, she thought to herself. She switched the vibrator on and dragged it down her body, letting it trace around her breasts, down her stomach and along her inner thighs before finding its place between her legs. She loved the tickly sensations it gave her before she really got into the rhythm. It was never the kind of tickle that made her laugh or squirm, but she would let her imagination wander. She would pretend there was a strong man, holding her down as he trailed kisses from her neck down to her hips. His silky beard would be almost unbearably ticklish as it traveled over her belly, across her sensitive hip-bones and down between her legs. He would spend a little extra time, licking and nibbling the crease where her upper thigh met her groin, he knew that was her most ticklish spot and he would linger there, driving her wild before finally dragging his tongue to her clit. With her imagination and her trusty rabbit working in unison, she brought herself to climax pretty quickly. Her body shuddered with orgasm, and she was about to go for round two when her eyes fluttered open and she noticed a small golf ball- sized lump under the covers moving towards her from the foot of the bed. She squeaked and dropped the rabbit.
She pulled her legs up towards her and threw the covers back. The now-pinkish furry creature had adopted the color of her sheets and stopped moving once it had been uncovered. She stared at it, terrified of what it might do if she tried to pick it up and carry it back to its cage. She also didn’t want to call in her guards and have them all see her in her state of undress. Plus they had been expressly forbidden from entering her private rooms at night. She was so focused on the creature in front of her that she didn’t notice the brownish colored one scurrying across the top of her headboard behind her. This one was smaller in size, almost the size of a marble. There were several more creatures following it, they were of varying sizes. Some were climbing up the posts of the headboard; others were clinging to the sides of her bed, just out of sight. It only took a second for the small brown fuzzy behind her to launch itself off of the headboard and burrow down the back of Mayor Lee’s night gown.
“GAHHHH!” She jumped and shrieked as she felt furry little toes wriggling along her spine. She arched her back and bit back a squeal as he traveled lower and lower. “AAAIIIIEEEHEHE” She didn’t know what to do except wiggle around on the bed and try not to scream as he nestled between her butt cheeks and scooted his furry little body along her crack. She had never experienced this sensation before but it was the most ticklish she had ever felt. She tried not to let herself become excited, which was difficult since she had just orgasmed only moments before. “OOHHH NOOOHOHOHO!” She had just about come to her senses and tried to dig the tiny tickle monster out of her new-found pleasure spot before she noticed almost a dozen more fuzzies climbing onto her body from various places. Two were crawling over her knees, one was climbing up the bottom of her foot, several were jumping onto her shoulders or down the back of her nighty, and one tiny little devil slipped down the front of the garment and seemed to beeline for her belly button. “IEEEEEHEHEHEHE” She squealed uncontrollably as the tickles overpowered her. She had always enjoyed a little tickling as a fun foreplay to sex, but she had never been tickled in so many places at once. “Ohehehe stoppppp! It tehehehe tickleeeeeesssshahaha!” She flopped around on the bed, rolling all over and trying to dislodge even one of them to lessen the torture. “Tohohohoh tickly!!! Hehehehehe!” It seemed like the more she tried to fight them off, the more deeply they would nestle in. There was now one wedged into each of her armpits and it felt like they were using tiny teeth to nibble her there. Another was using its furry toes to drag itself up her thigh and every time it gripped it felt like tiny little tickling fingers. Her giggles were uncontrollable, and despite herself she started to feel that familiar tingling sensation between her legs. As if they had been privy to her earlier fantasies, two of the little fuzzy monsters crawled between her legs, one nestling in that oh-so-ticklish spot along the crease of her thigh, and the other one vibrating his little body along the outer edges of her pussy lips. “Oh Plehehehease, ohhehehohoho pleasehehehe! It ticklehehesss in there! Ahahahaha!” As if on cue one of the armpit nibblers crawled out and seemed to sway and dust its body over her nipples, it was a whole new type of tickle and she knew she wasn’t going to be able to stop the powerful orgasm building within her. “Heheheheyyy!” She giggled as one of the larger fuzzies started licking and smooching the curve of her neck right under her ear, and the one that had been wiggling between her toes suddenly added a tongue to its ministrations as well. She noticed the intensity of the tickles had lessened but not enough for her to get control of her giggles. And almost at the exact moment she noticed this, the pussy tickler had spread her lips with his toes and was using both his tongue and fur to tickle her clit. “AAAIIIIIIIIHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOHOHOHOHOTTT LIKE THAHAHAHAHTTTTT!!!!” Her first little friend, who was still exploring the ticklish terrain of her rear end, wriggled out from between her cheeks and started goosing her backside. Another was still licking and nibbling her thigh crease and 4 more scurried a ticklish trail down to her nether regions to attack with tongues and gentle teeth and those ever-tickling little toes. “Whyyyhehehehe!!!! Stohohopppp tickling sohohoho Iii can cummmhehehehehehohoooooooOOOOOO! She gasped and moaned before her giggles continued tenfold. Three little furries had now pushed their way into her vagina and were vibrating within her (she could feel their tiny tongues going to town slurping at the juices that were now flowing out of her. Two were licking and dusting their fur over her clit, and there was one positioned on each of her hardened nipples, nibbling gently. The rest continued to tickle various areas of her body, including her belly button which she swore was being rasberried by the tiny little ball nestled in there. She felt the orgasm building and almost surprised herself when she begged them not to stop. She had never felt this out of control and she was finding that she loved it more than hated it. Not to mention, these little creatures were more skilled than even she was at pleasuring herself. “HEHEHEOOOHOHOHEHEHEOOOOOOOOHEHEOOOOOOOO!!!” Her back arched and she came not once but 3 times, she felt weaker and weaker each time as she submitted herself to the wonderful torture. After the third orgasm she felt the little fuzzies slow their tickling. She almost missed them as they crawled off of her and merged together into 3 larger balls. She squeaked and the ones inside her crawled out. It was amazing, their fur didn’t even seem wet and it tickled more then ever as they crawled over her pussy and down her thighs to join their fellow tickle monsters. She was extra sensitive after such a powerful orgasm and as much as she regretted coming down from her high she was grateful that they weren’t attacking her in her weakened state.
They had to be able to read her mind, “that’s the only explanation” she though to herself. Because as soon as she started to feel relaxed again the 3 large fur-balls crawled up the bed and nestled along her left side. She watched them; both wary of what they might do, but also a little bit excited. She squirmed as their fur brushed her sensitive skin through the silk of her nightgown. They were large enough now that the three of them together side by side spanned from her hip-bone to her shoulder. They hovered close to her side for a moment, their fur tickling but not enough to cause laughter. Then suddenly three tongues shot out and began probing her side. One of them even squirmed under her arm and found its way into her left armpit. “AHHAHA!” She barked out a laugh and rolled onto her stomach to get away from the fresh tickles. That seemed to be exactly what they wanted, because once on her stomach, they retracted their tongues and crawled onto her back. One of them crawled over her and wedged itself down between her legs “hehehe” she giggled nervously as she suspected what was to come. She was surprised however when the other two dragged her nightgown up, revealing the bare skin of her backside and perched one on each ass cheek. She squirmed a little bit and a few giggles escaped. Partly from the feeling of their fur and their toes squeezing her overly-sensitive skin, but mostly from anticipation of what fresh torture she was about to endure.
She held her breath and waited. They seemed to be toying with her, letting the anticipation build until she almost wanted to beg them to just get on with it. She gasped as the two on her rump used their toes to spread her cheeks. She instinctively clenched but it was no use, they overpowered her and once she was spread she felt two slippery tongues exploring the crevice from top to bottom. “AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHEHEHEAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!” she howled as the new sensation became unbearable. It was beyond tickly. There wasn’t a word powerful enough to describe it. And she was horrified as how quickly she was aroused all over again. As if it knew how turned on she suddenly was, the fuzzy between her legs began to lick and nibble her thigh crease. “HAHAHAHAHA! TOHOHOHOHO MUCH! ITTT HEHEHE TICKLEHEHEHEHEHESSSS!!!!” The tongues in her ass crack were joined by a dusting of fur that seemed to cover her entire backside with a sea of ticklish sensations. She screamed louder than she had all night and then lapsed into silent laughter. She tried to roll over, or to crawl away but every time she lifted her body off the bed a tongue or a foot would reach out and tickle her hips, or her armpits and she would find herself crashing back to the bed again. She had never felt so powerless before and she resigned herself to her fate. She felt a tongue slither into her vagina and lick her out from within. The tickles on her crack continued but lessened in intensity as they mostly were just coming from gentle furry vibrations now, with the occasional surprise nibble to keep her on edge. She felt another orgasm building and she was about to find release when a loud crashing sound erupted from the other side of the room. Seven of her guards barged into her room including her head of security. They were wearing thick leather gloves and carrying a giant net. They quickly scooped up the three creatures and stuffed them back into the glass box. The fur-balls were so large now that they barely fit into the box and Mayor Lee felt a pang of guilt as they were squeezed uncomfortably into the small space and had the lid slammed down on them. She felt her building orgasm, which had been about to erupt only moments before, quickly become replaced with an unexplainable anger. “I told you never to come into my private rooms at night!” She turned to her head of security and barked. She snatched her blanket from the floor where it had landed during her flailing and wrapped it around herself. Her nightgown was askew and she was pretty sure all of het men had gotten a full show. “Ma’am, we heard your screams so we thought-” “What does the word ‘NEVER’ mean to you agent Coramo?” She interrupted him, trying to exude as much authority as she could in her current weakened state. “I’m sorry ma’am.” He bowed his head. “Get out!” She pointed towards the door, “and we will discuss your punishment tomorrow.” The men looked nervous and confused as they carried the glass box and went out through the splintered doorway.

Now all we need is the story of the other mutation, the one that thrives on the taste and energy of a woman on the edge of orgasm, but these creatures despise the taste and feel of a woman when she actually cums.

Very creative! Loved those little monsters tickling her helpless:) More please!

The Glass Box Pt 2. */F */M F/M

Thanks for all of the kind words! Here's part 2:

The next morning, Mayor Lee traveled down to the lowest level of her large residence. As she entered the security office, she glanced through a two-way mirrored doorway at the box, now containing three small fuzzies, sitting alone atop a bench in the middle of an otherwise empty room. The room was about the size of a walk in closet, was completely sound proof and was able to be locked from the outside. It was used primarily as an interrogation room when threats were discovered amongst the population of her city. The room was now being used as an extra barrier of protection against the fuzzies, since her security team still had no idea what to do with them. She lingered there for a second, watching for any sign of movement but saw none. She then turned and headed down a short hallway to her head of security’s office. She pushed the door open without knocking and entered agent Coramo’s office. When he saw her he quickly jumped to his feet and stood to the side of his desk at attention. He was a tall man, solidly built and quite toned. His milk chocolate skin covered large rippling muscles, and he was bald save for a neatly trimmed beard. He was young, only 32 but had quickly climbed the ranks of the city’s police enforcement and had been hand picked my mayor Lee, after her last election, to head her personal security team. “Good morning ma’am. I hope you-” he paused, perhaps regretting his words before they were spoken “slept… well”. He hung his head, not making eye contact. She scoffed, “I did not. I was quite shaken up, as you can imagine, by having my door broken down in the middle of the night by my own security team. As you know, once I have closed my bedroom door in the evening, my privacy is to be respected unless there is a dire emergency.” He nodded without looking up. “Yes ma’am, we thought it was an emergency ma’am.” “Did I call for you? Did I say ‘help’ or ‘please come break down my door?’ agent Coramo?” She gazed at him sternly. He looked up, feeling her stare on him. “No ma’am. We mistook you… umm… the sounds you were making… It sounded like you were being attacked. We were concerned someone had hidden them self in your room before you went to bed. I’m quite sorry ma’am, it won’t happen again.” “No it won’t,” Mayor Lee agreed, “because I will ensure that you have an appropriate punishment to keep this incident fresh in your memory.” Agent Coramo looked out at her from under his long eyelashes, a look of shame and resignation on his face. “I will do whatever it takes to regain your trust ma’am.” Mayor Lee nodded. “Clear all of your staff out of this wing of the building and then meet me in the interrogation room.” A brief look of shock crossed Coramo’s face before he nodded and hurried out of the office to do what was requested of him. Mayor Lee took a quick glance at his round firm ass as he exited the room, and smiled. She had always had a secret attraction to her head of security, and although he was more than qualified for his current position, his attractiveness had certainly helped her make the decision to promote him once she had been elected Mayor for her third term. She walked back down the hallway and unlocked the interrogation room door. She entered the room, closing the door behind her but not locking it. She could not see out of the room, only see her own image mirrored back at her, but she knew that others could see in and she would remain restrained for the time being. She unlocked the glass box and lifted the lid. She peered inside and slowly lowered one of her hands into the box. “Behave you little rascals, I will have something fun for you to do very soon.” She cooed at them and stroked one with her fingertips. The smallest of the three climbed over her hand and crawled slowly up her wrist and forearm. She bit back a giggle, a look of astonishment crossing her face. Even this small level of contact was devilishly ticklish and she quickly but gently pushed the little fluff back into the box. “Now, now. I said to behave!” She smiled down at them and placed the lid back on the box again, intentionally forgetting to lock it. Mayor Lee turned to face the doorway as agent Coramo entered the room. He was looking nervous, an expression she had never seen on his face before, and she tried to hide the excited look on her own face. She looked him up and down. He was wearing a tight black tee shirt (which left very little to the imagination), military style cargo pants and large black boots, which were expertly shined. “Take this box, put it on the floor, and then take your shoes off.” Mayor Lee stated matter-of-factly. The look of worry on agent Coramo’s face deepened, but he did not question her and quickly did what he was told. “Now, sit on this bench.” He obeyed. “I am going to leave the room, but be assured I will be watching closely. You are to sit on that bench and you are not to get off until I come back in the room to give you further instructions. You are not to stand up, you are not to attempt to leave this room, is that clear?” He nodded, glancing nervously sideways at the box of motionless fuzzies. He kept a close eye on them as the Mayor left the room, locking the door behind her. For a solid minute, nothing happened except that the agent’s breathing calmed and returned to a normal level. He kept watching the box for signs of movement but he saw none. He began to think about the sounds he and his men had heard the mayor making last night. She had sounded distressed, yes, but also… excited? He had been wondering what was happening to her as he listened to her squeals and moans, and would be lying to himself if he hadn’t been a little turned on. But when she had started shrieking he had assumed the worst and that was when he had given the order to barge in. What he had seen would become a permanent addition to his spank bank. The mayor, with her nightdress ridden up over her hips, writhing and giggling, as she was stimulated into a frenzy. As he thought back on it now, he imagined himself getting her to that state. He imagined himself nibbling and licking… and tickling? It seemed like that was what was happening, and it seemed like the mayor couldn’t get enough. That thought alone was almost enough to inspire a boner. As he daydreamed, the lid to the glass box slowly began to rise, and the three fuzzies climbed out into the room. He watched with horror as they each split into two smaller fuzzies. There were now a total of six and they were approaching him quickly. Two crawled towards his feet and the rest began to mount the bench. He was terrified, yes, but also intrigued. What could these little cotton balls do that was so bad? A little tickling never hurt anyone. He hadn’t been tickled in years and he quickly convinced himself that whatever they could dish out, he could take it. He was beginning to think maybe this punishment wouldn’t be so bad after all, when one of the fuzzies reached his left foot. It climbed over his toes and the top of his foot. It seemed to vibrate and he felt small pointed feet poking through his socks and gripping his skin through the thin fabric. He shuddered involuntarily at the sensation. He wanted to brush the creature off using his other foot, but then he realized that another fluff was now crawling up the back of his heel, over his ankle and climbing up the leg of his pants. The feeling of the creatures fur gliding over his bare calf and its tiny toes grabbing onto his skin was much more ticklish than the hardened agent could have prepared himself for. “GAHH!” He guffawed as the thing climbed higher, crossing under the back of his knee and causing his leg to jerk. Before he knew what was happening, he felt two of the fuzzies crawling into the sleeves of his tee shirt (one in each sleeve), one climbing down his spine, and one burrowing into the collar of his tee shirt and lingering by his sensitive neck. “IIIEEEE” He yelped as several of them found ticklish spots instantly. His neck, for one, was a known soft spot and the fur brushing and vibrating there caused him to tuck his chin into his chest and try to protect himself. His armpits were the next spot to be attacked. The fuzzies had nestled in there and they seemed to be using their tiny toes to comb his thick armpit hair. “harrrheheggggrrrrmmmmpphhh” It was unbelievably tickly and he clamped his arms down tight against his squirming body. “haharrrrgggggg” He bit back his laughter as the fluff climbing down his back hit several nerve endings and was shocked when it burrowed down he back of his pants. At the same time the creature on his foot had climbed inside his sock and was scurrying along the sole of his foot. This was by far the most ticklish spot yet and finally his laughter burst forth. “GGGAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA” He squirmed on the bench, jerking his legs and wiggling his upper body to try to knock even one of them loose from his ticklish person. “hahahaha” It seemed to be no use, and his laughter quickly turned to high pitched giggles as the leg tickler climbed over his knee and brushed its furry self along his inner thigh. “AAAIIIIEEEEEHEHEHEHE” He writhed and squirmed, no longer having any control over his laughter or his body spasms. “stohohohoppppp!” One of the armpit ticklers squeezed out of his ticklish pit and trailed nibbles down his ribs and across his abdomen to his belly button. He thought this was the worst sensation yet until he felt its tiny tongue dart into his tickly innie button. “IIIIEEEEHEHEHEHE” he jumped and squirmed harder, falling onto his back and laying across the bench. This turned out to be a mistake and he knew it instantly. The fuzzy, which had just been dusting his crack with its ticklish fur now nestled further down and began licking the spot between his anus and his balls. His laughter took on a whole new pitch as this spot was invaded. He bucked his hips and found himself getting a little bit aroused. He couldn’t believe it was happening but as he looked down and saw a tent beginning to form from within his pants, his situation seemed to grow ever more dire. The foot tickler stopped scampering from heel to ball and began to nibble and lick the base of each of his toes. “hehehehe” The neck tickler crawled out of the collar of his shirt and began lightly dusting his right ear. The bellybutton tickler suddenly dropped down into the waistband of his pants and started to lick the spot where his hip met his groin. “Gahahahaaaa” The thigh tickler climbed higher and started to tickle his growing shaft, and finally the gooch tickler shifted slightly so that the undersides of his balls could be licked and dusted and vibrated. “Hohoheheheeeehahahuuuggghhhahaa” He groaned and writhed. He couldn’t believe that these little monsters had been able to use tickling to get him aroused. He didn’t know which sensation to focus on anymore and he resigned himself to his fate. In his current state, he almost missed the sound of the lock on the door clicking and the mayor re-entering the room. There was an unmistakable look of fascination on her face as she watched the display. She hesitated, and then approached him. She picked up the foot that was unoccupied and peeled back his sweaty sock. She began to gently tickle the bottom of his foot. “heheHAHAHA!” His giggles renewed and overpowered his groans and moans for a moment. He tried not to kick her as he squirmed. He threw his head back laughing and moaning. The fluff tickling his ears and neck climbed down into his shirt and began to tickle his nipples and his moans started to become more desperate. “hehehahahhuuuugggg… Pleehehease mahaha’ammmmm, ooohhhhehehe… I wohohont be able to fihehehe- finish! Its tooohohoho light and hehe tickly! His penis was fully erect now, straining against his pants, but she knew he was right. They would tickle him into a state of exhaustion but he would never be able to cum from such gentle stimulation. She placed his foot down and approached his torso. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his fly. It was a little hard to manage since he was squirming around so much, but she quickly had his pants loosened and he lifted his hips to allow her to pull his pants and briefs down. She could see two of the fluffs going to town on his balls and inner thighs and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She straddled his naked thighs and began to pump her hand up and down his hard shaft. He gasped and moaned. He bucked his hips up to meet her, and then giggled as he felt a tickling tongue exploring his buttcrack again. Two fuzzies were now focusing solely on tickling and licking his balls, and one was exploring his bum. The fourth mischievous creature dusted across the top of Coramo’s thigh and began to climb up the mayor’s pant leg. It wriggled down the front of her pants and bee-lined for that known spot between her thigh and pussy. She jumped and squealed. “EEEKKK!” She continued to pump the Agent’s cock but her rhythm was frequently interrupted by giggles and squirming and her private area was attacked. Their laughter harmonized and as her giggles grew higher in pitch, his moans grew deeper. He watched her writhing form lustily and suddenly he felt his climax coming on. He threw his head back and grunted as he shot his load to the side and onto the floor. He breathed heavily and suddenly felt overwhelmed with sensations. His over-sensitized skin was still being dusted and licked and he screamed with sudden laughter. “GET THEHEHEHEMMMM OFFF!!!! I’M TEHEHETICKLISH AFTER I CUM! HAHAHAHAHA!!!” The Mayor scooped 4 of the little creatures up and giggled louder as she was undoubtedly being tickled herself while holding them so close to her bosom. She placed them in the box as agent Coramo fished his last attacker out of his sock and deposited it with its friends. He was puzzled when he only counted 5, but then he heard faint giggles and turned to see the Mayor, hips wiggling, and trying to bite back her giggles. “hehe turn arohohoundddehehe” she commanded. He did as he was told and she fished the devious tickle monster out of her pants and placed him in the box with the others. She composed herself as the agent tucked his member back into his pants and re-did his belt. He saw her glance down at his crotch before she looked into his eyes. “I hope this has been a memorable lesson for you agent. And I hope you will heed my warning never to enter my private rooms uninvited again.” He nodded solemnly, but thought to himself how he could never fully go back to the strict relationship they had had before. The thought of her touching him while she herself was being pleasured was enough to get him excited again. He allowed himself a small smirk, “you will let me know ma’am… if you need help, uh, utilizing these creatures in the future. I can think of a few other mistakes you could punish me for.” She stepped closer to him, looking stern, and he worried he may have overstepped his bounds. “Perhaps agent, I have been naughty and need you to punish me next time.” With that she turned and left the room without another glance. He stared after her, shocked and excited.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back