• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was it about the morning of January 26, 2016?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
More than 14,000 people were on the TMF at the same time. What caused that spike? Was there some unreal content that people had to check out? Was it just a natural peak of the visitors to the site where it slowly built to that level, and then tapered off?

It was a Tuesday (in the US). The leader of the Oregon militia occupying the Malheur wildlife refuge was arrested and another killed during a shootout with Feds. Abe Vigoda died at age 94.

It just seems like it was normal day.

But why were so many people curious at that moment? And why has the number of viewers never even gotten close to that level again after almost 6 years?

1. As I understand it, I that was right after the doc premiered, the TMF was mentioned, and a bunch of curious folks wanted to see what it was all about.
2. My own theory would be that the subject matter didn't hold much interest for most of those visitors aside from the freak show aspect, and they tire of that quickly.

1. As I understand it, I that was right after the doc premiered, the TMF was mentioned, and a bunch of curious folks wanted to see what it was all about.
2. My own theory would be that the subject matter didn't hold much interest for most of those visitors aside from the freak show aspect, and they tire of that quickly.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back