• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage andd tickling

James30

TMF Poster
Hi everyone....something else Ive been wondering about is whether getting regular massages can make a person more ticklish. what do you all think?

I think if you're ticklish, you're ticklish. I don't see a massage changing that in any way. Same goes for pedicures/manicures. I don't think they make you more ticklish, I think massages and hand/foot care keep your body at its normal level of ticklishness. People who don't regularly get pedicures and abuse their feet, or people who don't take care of their bodies and abuse their skin, etc., that causes desensitization and makes your nerves less effective. Unhealthy skin = less healthy nerves = less ticklish.

That's just my personal take on it. I also think ticklishness has, in some part, to do with a person's mental and emotional health.

Massage actually makes a person less ticklish, because it's a relaxation for body and mind. Which makes a person more relaxed and calm.
We have much experience to prove this. That is why we give massage after the tickle therapy session, not before.

That's interesting. I was thinking that the opposite would be true....that the more relaxed a person is the more ticklish they would be. In the first session I had with a mistress, afterwards she told me that I was only a little bit ticklish and that I would be more ticklish if I were more relaxed. I have also observed people getting more ticklish following a massage. Back when I was a teenager I observed a guy trying to tickle his girlfriend and she didnt react at first but after he gave her a massage for a few minutes she suddenly became very ticklish and he could tickle her easily. I guess it may be possible that getting a massage by a friend or lover may have a different efffect on someones ticklishness than if the massage is done by a therapist? This isnt what I was asking about though. What I was getting at was if regular massages could make a person more ticklish in general not just immediately afterwards...like if someone gets massages every friday would they be a more ticklish person on some random day like tuesday than they would if they rarely get massages.

I work in a place where people regularly get massages (thank goodness I'm not the one giving them, it'd be tempting for sure) and many people say that it tickles if they are already really ticklish. I don't think anyone has ever said it's made them ticklish or more ticklish than they already were.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back