• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I should have been a dominatrix" F/M (Long)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Backstory:
If you're not interested in this bit, skip ahead to the tickling part.

I'd had mixed results from online dating. Some worked, some didn't. At one point I got talking to a girl who I will call Gabriella. She was around 5'5, sutble curves, and very goth. Her profile pictures were all of her wearing dark outfits, corsets, long baggy clothing etc. She had almost black hair but dyed the ends bright colours. At the time we met the ends were a rich pink which stood out against her pale skin.

Garbriella was European, and had what I can only describe as a 'no-nonsense forwardness' about her. She didn't seem to have much of a sense of humour, and when she spoke she was very direct and to the point.

We went on one date together but it was clear our personalities clashed. I'm very silly, quite bouncy, and like to make everything a bit of a joke or at least try to be funny. She either didn't understand my British humour, or she understood it but didn't find it funny.

The date ended on good terms - we shook hands and went our separate ways.

That evening I got a message from her saying she had a nice day, but I'm not the guy for her.

I said thanks and joked "I'll try harder next time :) hopefully"

She said "You need to tell the next girl your uniqueness"

I asked "Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?"

She replied "You know, your uniqueness. What is special about you and only you"

I messaged back saying "I think I understand. Maybe?"

Then she said "Well, for example - the last boy I went on a date with had a foot fetish. That was his uniqueness"

I laughingly replied "HA! Well, this isn't going to sound unique now, but I have a foot fetish too!"

She said "OH! You should have told me. That would have been something to learn about you."

I said "Are you not bothered by foot fetishes? Some people are".

She said "No not at all. Even though my date with the last boy didn't work, I let him massage my feet"

"Oh wow" I replied. "You let him play with your feet even though you didn't want to date? That's trustworthy".

"Not really" she message back. "He got to enjoy himself and I got a foot massage. It was a win-win"

"That's true", I replied. "What about you? What is your uniqueness?"

"I like to tie boys up and spank them. Sometimes I bite them" she replied.

My jaw absolutely hit the floor.

"Darn! I should have told you things sooner" I laughed. "Sounds like I'm missing out on fun"

"Haha, yeah" she messaged back. "That is my uniqueness. I should have been a dominatrix instead of an artist"

"You should! I'm not sure I'd be into being spanked, but I DO like being tied up an tickled. I guess that's another uniqueness"

"You like to be tickled?" she asked. "As a form of punishment for being bad?"

"Hmmm yeah I guess so. It's always been a thrill for me" I told her.

"I would tickle you." she replied

"Yeah, shame our date didn't work out though :( " I glumly replied.

"So? I can tickle you anyway"

"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah. But it will not lead to sex, so don't go thinking that"

"Oh no, of course not" I said

"And you won't see me naked either"

"I didn't expect to" I laughed.

"Right, well you can come tomorrow if you'd like?"

My heart was absolutely racing by this point. I couldn't believe my luck with her. We arranged a time for the next day and I got ready to meet with her.

---

The tickling bit.
I won't bore you with the first 15 minutes of my arrival. We went inside, I had a drink, we made some slightly akward small talk etc.
Then she said
"So I'm going to tickle you or are we just going to sit here talking all afternoon?"

She lead me through to her bedroom where she had already set up an under-bed bondage kit. It was fairly simplistic in design - four cords with four velcro straps on the end, all leading to one central point hidden under the mattress

"Take your shirt off and lie down" she said, quite assertively.

"What about you? Are you taking your shirt off too?" I asked

"No". She replied. "I said you would not see me nude and I meant it".

"I didn't mean nude"

"Still no" she said.

"Oh okay" I replied

I lay down on the bed and she climbed on top of me, fixing my arms up above my head. My heart was racing so much at this point. I couldn't decide if this was a good idea. I was putting a lot of trust in her because I'd get a kick out of it. My mind raced over things like "What if she tries to kill me?", "what if she steals my bank cards from my wallet", "what if I never go home".
Luckily the straps were only a thin velcro and I figured I could probably unhook them if I was desparate.
She returned to the bottom of the bed and secured my ankles into the straps down there.
Once I was in, she came back and sat on my thighs, looking down at me. She had such a sinister smile on her face now. Gone was the flat expression and seriousness I had seen at our date, and now she looked like she was about to enjoy a thrill ride at the theme park!

"If you say yellow I will slow down. If you said red I will stop" she told me

"Wow safety words", I laughed. "You really ARE like a dominatrix".

"Yes. I have tied people before. They need to know how to make it stop if they are overwhemled"

"That's good to know" I said

"Yes. Good" she replied, and with that she dug her fingers into my stomach and started wiggling them

"OH FUC-HAHAAA" I burst out. Her hands pressed down against my sides and her fingers poked just below my ribs. I tried t squirm away but she was using her weight on my legs to hold me in place.
Her hands started walking up my ribs, rubbing each one, sending me crazy as she moved towards my armpits.
I could sense it coming and started to pull down on the restraints, bringing my elbows down trying to protect them.

"You are pulling a lot" she laughed. "You might break out!"

"My armpits are really ticklish" I said. "I know what's coming".

"Oh. Then the straps need to be tighter" she replied.
She lent forward to the top of the bed and pulled the straps tight again where I had stretched them down.

"Be kind be kind be kind" I begged as she moved her hands back down

"Tickle tickle tickle" she said in a sinster but taunting way

The moment her fingers touched my armpits I lost it. I can only assume the adreneline of the situation, coupled with the excitment of doing this with a stranger had made my whole body on-edge and extra sensative. I tried to thrash her away but it was no use.
"STOPPPHHAAAHAHAH" I screamed out. "HAHA NOOOO HHAHAHAHA"

She lay forward across my body placing her head next to mine, using her weight to hold my torso down. One hand on each armpit just brushing back and forth, over and over.
She whispered into my ear
"You are very ticklish boy! This might be more fun than spanking!"

For the next ten minutes she tickled my whole upper body, going between my sides, stomach, ribs, and under arms. She even found a new spot on my back by lightly squeezing near my kidneys.
I was absolutely broken by this point. Each gentle touch felt like my whole body was being tickled. My eyes were wet with tears and my mouth dry with laughter.

Finally she let up and sat back, undoing the straps at my ankles.

"Spin over onto your front. I want to tickle your feet now" she said.

"My feet too?" I asked, gasping for air

"Yes, the foot bottoms are a good place to tickle" she said.

I rolled over and she strapped my ankles in again. Lying herself down on the back of my legs, I felt her pulling my socks off.

"You have nice feet for a man" she said. "Most men have hard and dirty feet. Yours are clean"

"Oh thanks" I replied.

She pushed her nails down the soles of my feet and I just lost it again.
"Hahaaa!" I burst out, trying to pull my foot back but not getting anywhere.

"You are ticklish on the feet too? Good" she said.

Her fingers went up and down my soles for a good few minutes while I thrashed and kicked. She used her nails and fingers along the sides of my feet which was very bad spot for me!
After a few minutes she calmed down and let me catch my breath.
At this point I was both broken, and exhilarated.

I decided to tell her "It really tickles if you push your fingers behind my toes, and between them"

"You might regret telling me that" she said with a laugh.

And she did exactly that. Her fingers went between my toes and I went crazy. My laughter increased, my thrashing increased. I screamed out "NO NO NO NO HAAHAHAH"

"You asked for this" she said, continuing to tickle behind my toes

"I KNOW I KNOWWWHAHHAAH" I shouted back.

Finally, she let up and stopped. Moving around the bed she untied me and I sat up.
"I think you have had enough" she told me

"Thanks, that was...fun" I said sheepishly.

"Yes it was." she replied. "I liked that".

---

We went back to the front room where we sat and talked for the next half an hour or so.

I left and text her saying thank you for such a fun day. Over the next week or so we continued to chat and I did try to hint at doing another tickling session, however she didn't seem to want to talk about it, and I dropped it.
Another two weeks or so later I messaged her to say hello, but she didn't read it or reply.

And she never replied again after that. I sometimes wonder what happened. Maybe she got fed up with me. Maybe she met someone online. Maybe she just didn't want to talk anymore and with her forwardness just decided to not message me again.
What day it was though.

Great story! I envy you the great session. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I would say that you are fortunate to have had that for a tickle session. I think she was exploring for another possible kink to add to her collection.

Just goes to show you can come across an evil tickler anywhere! Glad you got to have some fun, thanks for sharing

It was a fun experience. I have a few other F/M and M/F stories, but not very long ones.

Ghosting is an all-too-frequent behaviour. Sorry you lost touch with her. Great story otherwise, though.

Ghosting is an all-too-frequent behaviour. Sorry you lost touch with her. Great story otherwise, though.

Yeah, I don't like how normalised it's become. Fair enough if she didn't want to keep in contact, but just vanishing can be mean.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back