• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jane Danson - Coronation Street (1999 Scene)

most of the episodes can be found on YouTube, but I could not find it, maybe I was not too attentive, and the site https://www.itv.com does not give me the opportunity to register, it just does not send me a confirmation letter to me

I’m not with my computer where I am now, but I’ll travel back home tomorrow’s night. I can try it if no one else makes it by then …

These sites that recquires a register are the most difficult ones when it comes to downloads …

I too did a check on youtube and elsewhere for it, I only happened by it because my fam watches it. I have had an account for a long time but none of the apps and whatnot I use will download it, even the Iphone video capture is blocked on it. Frustrating

it would still be nice if you wrote the title of the episode

If I knew it I would have put it. It doesn’t tell you the name or title or anything, it’s just listed as a classic episode

Fair warning to anyone trying to watch this through ITV player - be prepared to sit though about 15 mins of ads

is there really not a single Briton on TMF who knows how to use a screen recorder?

Fair warning to anyone trying to watch this through ITV player - be prepared to sit though about 15 mins of ads

HAH, you're not wrong...

is there really not a single Briton on TMF who knows how to use a screen recorder?

Be patient, someone will likely get it and as I said, it has a block on it, a block that stops screen recording. Even the iOS recorder won't screen record it. Someone will probably find an app or something that can do it, just be patient us "Britain's" will find a way

HAH, you're not wrong...

Be patient, someone will likely get it and as I said, it has a block on it, a block that stops screen recording. Even the iOS recorder won't screen record it. Someone will probably find an app or something that can do it, just be patient us "Britain's" will find a way

this cannot be, since the browser cannot block the software of your computer, most likely it is only on IOS

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, a scene I had forgotten about.

I'd have thought most people who can get the video to play could just film the scene playing on their laptop using their mobile phone camera and then transfer the recording to their computer if they want to? Or cloud or whatever it is.

Quality probably wouldn't be as good of course. If nobody else finds a better way I'll probably have time over the weekend.

TTG

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, a scene I had forgotten about.

I'd have thought most people who can get the video to play could just film the scene playing on their laptop using their mobile phone camera and then transfer the recording to their computer if they want to? Or cloud or whatever it is.

Quality probably wouldn't be as good of course. If nobody else finds a better way I'll probably have time over the weekend.

TTG

I recorded it on my phone but like you said, the quality isn’t great, so I do have a copy if people can’t get around their block but if you do happen to record it I’d suggest your copy would be better anyways since my camera isn’t fantastic. I’m sure someone can figure it out, but just in case if you get the time at the weekend I’d go for it. The episodes I believe stay on for a month so we still have plenty of time

I do believe if you have premium you can actually download episodes. So I’ll see if anyone I know has a premium account, I’m not hopeful with that though lol. Hopefully someone can just get around the recoding block

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back