• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update on New Patreon with my GF: New Trick R Treat intro........

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
I am excited to say that the time has almost come for the new launch of a patreon and clip store for myself and my Girlfriend. We are working diligently on content but not just any content, we are trying to provide some film like content. More or less mini movies, we hope to have at least 5 mini films upon the launch October 31st. Thats right Halloween we will launch the patreon, and our first video will be a special take on Trick R Treating.

A poorly dressed Trick R Treater goes to the wrong house when she is called out on her costume or lack there of when she suddenly says wait this isn't my only costume! She quickly kicks off her shoe showing the man her 2nd costume! He goes to get her some candy when she notices a trail of candy, she follows it up into the mysterious house. She enters and gets mesmerized by all the lights and attractions when she is gased! She is knocked out and at the mystery ghouls mercy..... What do you think? What do you want to see done to her? What are your thoughts on clips with such story lines and dialog. This is what we will shoot and what are patreon members Will be able to suggest and tell us what to shoot, along with anyone interested in customs we will be taking and making customs. Please comment below with what you think and any feed back you may have so we can tweak things thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 7.20.17 PM.png

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgdtbmdlxsccsgt/Trick%20R%20Treat%20intro.MOV?dl=0[/video]

Last edited:
i love it how has not ever though not want to tickle gergous but trick or treater shows you there socks and says trick or treat put bunch of upstairs to find out its a trick tie up the halloweener take socks off tickle soles silly its fun idea i hope there is part 2 coming keep up the good work.

Like the tease and setup. Makes the payoff that much better when it happens.

As for feedback on what to see, any form of bondage where the legs are trapped together, giving us a great POV shot of the soles is fine by me. I always love that camera view, because it shows the feet have nowhere to go but to stay there and endure the tickling.

i could not imagine when those socks are removed and shoes just how cute those feet are no prototion from tickling i hope you bring tickle tools fingers oil tied down to bed i hope that halloweer soles get good long tickling .

Thanks for the preview, it looks great. The picture quality was excellent. And if you don’t mind me saying, she’s very cute.

Neat! Fun concept you guys have going on there! Also, took all my will powere not to comment "Ooo, piece of candy!" every time she picked one up!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back