• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "Why" of having a tickle fetish.

Nonynony

Has anybody here wondered Why we have a tickle fetish? I ask this less biologically and more philosophically/spiritually. Why are we fated to be sexually attracted to something so... differant? To a feature of human existence so trivial it's barely featured in myth and symbolism.

I like to believe that everything is connected. That there's some purpose or atleast meaning behind things in life. And yet... I have no idea why God/The Tao/the forces behind life determined THIS needs to be how I experience things sexually.

Does anybody else feel the same way? Maybe it's just shame disguised as a search for knowledge and knowing how bad other fetishes can be things could be A LOT worse (Like A WHOLE LOT) but it sure would be nice to know "Why this?"

In the last 20 years I have written responses to your question several times, they are all somewhere in the forum.

How and why a person gets a specific fetish (properly a paraphilia unless it causes loss of normal sexual function at which point it becomes a fetish) and it ties into the way our mind learns what is a proper sexual cue, as it develops. In short there are some bugs in the software, and random things/act/etc get swept into our sexual cue preferences.

So basically you got what you got randomly. The cosmic probability dice in the sky smacked you with tickling. But it could have been rubber gloves, exhibitionism, fucking in a tub full of oatmeal, or whatever.

There is no 'reason' just a series of random events that created the moment where your sexuality picked up the bad cue.

Myriads

Sir, you pose a good question which for us (into tickling) is worth pondering. However, your question and comments can be applied to literally everything that humans acknowledge and therefore is only subject to the attention, disection, celebration, condement and judgement that we same humans care to give it.

Commenting only for myself, I adore my fetish for tickling and have the same wonders as you. I just simply allowed myself to enjoy it and value being able to endulge that joy.

I look forward for the other responses to come...

I struggle with my fetish for tickling (and yes, for me IT IS a fetish).

I've never fully accepted it. There've been plenty of times where I yearn to have more "typical" sexual desires and would give almost anything for it. It would make finding and sustaining romantic relationships so much easier. For lack of a better word, it would make it easier to find love.

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm personally minoring in sexuality and gender studies at university, and am particularly fascinated by fetishes. While there isn't a 100% conclusive answer as to why we have fetishes, the most reasonable answer I've found is that it stems from exposure from childhood. Like, children's shows are full of tickling, and while some kids won't be affected by it, some of us latch onto it and develop a kink for tickling.

There are probably a million scenarios that can result in a person developing a tickle fetish, but I think the main, overall reason is just exposure to fetish content as a kid. We see it, and our brains develop an attraction to it, because we associate (or replace) it with sex.

Personally, I'm asexual (I'm not interested in sex), but I derive sexual pleasure from tickling. Perhaps as a kid I saw media involving tickling, associated it with sex, and tickling replaced sex in my mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back