• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Mapping & Ass Tickling (M/F)

Quebueno

TMF Novice
This story is about one of my favorite times tickling the girl mentioned here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?334840-Ass-tickled-by-fling-(F-M)

This girl visited me one weekend, and we had fun catching up. Eventually, we go to my room and start kissing. We begin undressing each other and get onto my bed. Eventually I ask if I can tie her hands up to the top of my bed, and she agrees.

I sit on top of her and I kiss her while my fingers lightly move up and down her sides, and she lets out little giggles. Then I start squeezing her sides, and she lets out full laughter.
I go back to kissing her while pulling her hair, and I play with her nipples, to which she moans but also giggles and pulls back. This movement makes me very happy because I love ticklish nipples.
I decide to map out where she is ticklish and by how much, so I look down on her and start tickling her nipple and her side. She is trying to roll in her laughter but I have her pinned below me. I ask her, “Which tickles more?”
“I don’t know!!” she lets out in laughter.
“I’m not gonna stop until you tell me.”
“Mmm hahah ok ok hahaha my sides!! My sides!” So I tickle her other side and one of her armpits, and I repeat the questioning. I do this again with her nipples and her thighs, her thighs and her sides, her feet and her thighs, and I do as many combinations as I can, watching her body bend and flex in different ways depending on where I am tickling.

Eventually, she rolls onto her stomach, thinking that will help. But that just gives me easy access to one of my favorite tickle spots.
I sit on the back of her knees with my legs wrapped around her legs, and I tickle her sides. She jerks up and laughs, but she can’t roll. I tease her by saying things like “Oh I love how ticklish you are!” and “You’re my tickle toy, I’m just gonna keep playing with you,” and “Oh, does that tickle??”
Then, I get to my favorite part, which probably inspired the story I posted above, making this story a pre-revenge one. This girl is a Latina with a nice, big ass. So I squeeze on the backs of her thighs, moving closer and closer to her butt while she tries to close her legs, but my legs are holding them apart. Then, I start squeezing her butt cheeks from the bottom to their sides, and she buckles her body and lets out loud laughing. I love this part because the way her body buckles actually perks her butt up, making it easier to really tickle her. I use spider fingers over her butt cheeks, and tease along her between her cheeks too, to which she tries to tighten up but I use one hand to hold one cheek to the side. She gasps for air and eventually begs me to start having sex with her. I tease her a bit longer before finally moving to the less torturous part of the night.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back