• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Reunited Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! It is finally that time. Earlier in the summer, I talked about creating a culmination series that was the equivalent to an Avengers movie. I created 4 series to help introduce characters and create a massive, interconnected story that would all lead to a climatic level series. It all revolves around characters I created in my Deputy's Peril series and it is about what happened after that story. I have spent a lot of months preparing for this series and now it is time to present it to you. I have absolutely enjoyed creating, writing and presenting this "universe" to you as I wanted to do something probably never done before on the TMF. 4 series that can stand alone on their own, but they all connect to one, culmination series.

I also hope you enjoyed the preview pictures of all the characters involved. I thought it would be cool to give all of you an image of the characters so you can have them in your mind as you read this series. Thank you for all the support you have given to this story. I hope you enjoy what this series will bring. There will be 12 chapters, all of them filled with a lot of intense scenes and storytelling. They each could probably be an individual story on its own due to its length. The series will have tickle torture, more playful tickle interactions and even.....intimate tickling scenes to try and give everyone a style they like best. Big foot tickling! Small foot tickling! All over the body tickling! So, without further adieu, here is the first part of the series! Please let me know what you think!

THE DEPUTY & THE OUTLAW: REUNITED (PART 1)

Cheyenne was sitting on a cot, her legs crossed Indian style and she had her hands in her lap, and her head down. Sadness filled her body as she was scared and didn’t know where she was. Her eyes were wet from tears as she was in a strange place after being kidnapped. She has been here for a few hours, still trying to comprehend what just happened to her. Her mind started to flashback to what happened just mere hours earlier. She went on a trip with her best friend Aleshanee in the woods near her village to collect some berries…….

Cheyenne walked arm in arm with her best friend Aleshanee and they both carried empty wicker baskets to collect berries in. She had such a big smile on her face and she started to sing some songs that her tribe sang often and her Aleshanee was singing with her. She was feeling really good today. She has been back home with her tribe for several days now, after spending a year as an indentured servant of some sort in Mexico to Priscilla Montenegro. After rescuing the notorious outlaw La Diabla and helping her heal up with an ankle injury, she got to know La Diabla and formed a strong bond with her. She absolutely adored being around La Diabla and that woman was the one who got her back home. The sheer amount of joy she was experiencing had her on Cloud 9 and nothing could take it away. Being around her family and friends soothed her soul. Cheyenne really missed the food, the noise and the relationships with her people. Today felt absolutely perfect as she was going to gather some berries for some dessert later on.

“I am so happy you are back here with me Shikoba! You have no idea how much I missed you!” Aleshanee said, her voice cracking with joy.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but smile as she looked at her best friend’s face as they came to a stop from their walking. “I am SO happy to be back! I really missed you. When I was gone, all I thought about was everyone here. I missed my mother and father, I missed you so much. I just can’t believe I am really back.” Cheyenne replied.

“I love you Shikoba. When you were gone, everyone was so scared. We didn’t know what happened to you. When the two weeks were over and you didn’t return, we started to get worried. Then more days passed by and your father reached out to Father Roberts. He wanted to know where you were, and when Father Roberts found out that there was no such thing as a school in the area, we were all terrified! It was then we realized that you were taken from us! My heart just broke…” Aleshanee said, then started to have tears build up in her eyes as she recalled the feelings she had a year ago.

Cheyenne started to feel that emotion as she looked at her friend. “I-I was scared. When Priscilla told me that she was going to make me her servant in some place in Mexico, I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted to go to the school, but it was all a lie. She wanted to take me. I don’t even know why. We only met her that same day…I guess I just wasn’t meant to go to those kinds of schools. Well, it was a good dream.” Cheyenne said, now feeling sad that her dream was dashed.

“Listen to me Shikoba! You DESERVE to be at those schools. You will get there one day! But right now, seeing you here with me, is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I missed you so much and really wished you would come back. Sorry to bring this all up again. I know we talked about this when you came back a few days ago, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love you my friend.” Aleshanee smiled, then she hugged Cheyenne tightly.

Cheyenne felt her eyes watering as she could feel the love in Aleshanee’s hug. “I love you too Aleshanee. I am so happy to be back. It just feels like a dream. I really have to thank La Diabla. I mean, she helped bring me back and I will always love her for that.”

“Yeah, she is amazing. But do you think she will be mad at me for trying to tickle her foot this morning? Hehe” Aleshanee giggled.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but chuckle as she recalled that incident early this morning. “Naw, I don’t think she will be mad at you. But if I were you, I would watch my back. She knows how to tickle back!” she laughed as she then poked Aleshanee’s side.

“Hey!!! Cut that out!!” Aleshanee shrieked as she then batted away Cheyenne’s fingers. “Don’t start with that! You remember the last time you started that. You ended up naked hehehehehe” she grinned.

Cheyenne blushed as she remembered that moment with Aleshanee the day before she was kidnapped. It was a special encounter with her and Aleshanee. She was tickled, stripped naked and even had an orgasm. It was definitely a highlight of her life before it all changed the next day. “Ok ok! I don’t want to be naked right now so let’s go get some berries before you try stuff!” she giggled.

“Hmmmmm…you do look good naked. All that ticklish skin, just waiting for my fingers to play with. But yes, let’s go get some berries. We didn’t do that the last time and people are expecting us to bring some back. Haha!” Aleshanee joked. She then headed to a section of the woods with her basket to go collect the berries.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but smile as she then headed deeper into the woods as they both looked for the shrubs that contained the berries they needed. As she walked, she looked around the scenery and just took it all in. It has been a long time since she was here and it felt really good. Her eyes then located a berry bush and she put down her basket and started to pick some berries and placed them in the basket. “Hey Aleshanee! I found a good bush over here!” she yelled out.

“Ok! I found one too. I bet I can fill my basket faster than you slow poke!” Aleshanee yelled from a slight distance away.

Cheyenne giggled as her and Aleshanee always kept playing these games. As her hands started to remove the berries from the shrub branches, she heard a noise. It sounded like twigs snapping and when she turned her head, her eyes went into shock. Standing before her was a mammoth of a woman! She was very tall and her body was very muscular. She wore a black leather vest with a black shirt, black jeans and huge, thick black leather boots. She had long blond hair that was tied back in a ponytail and her face was pretty but had a wry smile on it. Cheyenne had no idea who this was, and she was frightened. “Hello…um, you startled me. Can I help you with something” she asked nervously.

The woman simply grinned and then reached forward, grabbing Cheyenne by the shoulders! “Da! You come with me!” she scowled as she quickly scooped up Cheyenne and hoisted her over her shoulder, with Cheyenne’s rear end by her face and her legs kicking in front of her body.

“HEY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???! LET ME DOWN!!! HELP!!! ALESHANEEE HELP!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she tried to get herself free. Now fear was gripping her body and she tried to pound away at this strong woman’s back, but it felt like punching rocks.

Aleshanee heard Cheyenne’s screams, dropped her basket of berries and then ran over to where Cheyenne’s voice was coming from. She ran over and once she got there, she saw a massive woman carrying away Cheyenne on her shoulder. “SHIKOBA!!!! HEY!!! LET HER GO!!!!” Aleshanee screamed as she started to run towards the woman. She could see the look of fear in Cheyenne’s eyes and had to go help her friend.

“HELP ME!!! LET ME GO!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she started to reach out her hands as she saw Aleshanee running towards her.

Aleshanne’s heart was beating at a fast pace and when she got close, she saw stars as something hit her right in the chin! As she fell to the ground, her eyes rolled over in a daze. She then saw another woman, also very tall, but much slimmer than the woman carrying Cheyenne standing before her. Then she rolled onto her back and was near unconsciousness.

“Stupid Indian girl…” the second mysterious woman said as she then ran to catch up with her partner as they carried Cheyenne away.

Cheyenne’s eyes saw Aleshanee get knocked to the ground with a vicious kick to the chin and she went into total shock. She continued to squirm violently and when the second woman approached, she could see an evil smirk. Then she saw the woman reach forward and pinched a nerve in her neck and shoulder area, which knocked Cheyenne unconscious.

“Spasiba! Thank you! She was so loud. This tiny woman has a large set of lungs..hahaha” the muscular woman said as she carried off with Cheyenne……

Cheyenne snapped out of her trance and now she started to feel sad. She remembered waking up and she was in some kind of cage. It was about 8 feet tall, 10 feet long and 6 feet wide. She looked around and she had no idea where she was. She could see there were bars in front of her and as she looked around, she could tell the “back wall” also had bars and what appeared to be a curtain. She stood up and walked towards the front bars. She pressed her face between the bars and tried to look outside the cage. It was a dimly hit hallway in front of her and it also looked like the walls were made of rock. The floor was man made like a wooden floor, that was covered by some dirt on it. She wrapped her hands around the bars and cried out. “Hello…….Is anyone there? Hello? I don’t know where I am….” she cried. Cheyenne noticed her voice echoed off the walls and heard no other noises. Now she was really scared. She didn’t know why she was taken or where she was. “Hello….” she cried out again.

“Be quiet…” a voice rang out.

Cheyenne jumped as she heard the voice. She recognized that voice. It sounded like the woman who grabbed her! “Hello….please help me…” she whined.

“I said…..BE QUIET!” the voice yelled out.

Cheyenne didn’t know how to react. Then she heard some other cries and whimpers as though there were others here with her. Then she started to hear some very heavy footsteps. Her eyes turned towards her left as that is where the sound was coming from and suddenly, the massive woman appeared before her once again!

“I said be quiet you little bitch!!” the woman said as she stared down at Cheyenne. “Don’t make me hurt you…” the woman warned.

Cheyenne stood back from the cage door and was really scared at the moment. This woman was very intimidating. “I’m s-sorry….I just want to know where I am……w-who are you?” she asked meekly.

“My name is Helga and you better learn it fast! You are now property, da?” Helga laughed. Helga was a 6’4”, 180 pound massive woman from Russia, with a body that had muscles that were like granite and size 13 feet. She was part of a team of women from Russia that were hired to help extract and prepare women for sex trafficking for her employers. Coming from Siberia in Russia, she along with her friend Svetlana, had arrived in the United States 10 years ago, hired for their massive size and strength, to make sure the women captured were broken and prepared to be sold off to prospective buyers. Growing up in the hard conditions of the Siberian terrain, she was a fierce warrior. As a teen, she would help chop wood and do many male dominated physical tasks that made her incredibly strong. Helga had a pretty face, but she could intimidate many men as she could physically dominate them. She endured the insults made towards her, she was often called the “Freak”, but when it came to physical confrontations, she would put men bigger than her down. She was skilled in fighting and wrestling and she enjoyed dominating people. This world of being the “muscle” for sex traffickers, she found very rewarding because like her friends, she was lesbian. Often, she would take advantage of the women she captured and would get her fill. Being a bounty hunter for the sex trafficking paid extremely well and she truly enjoyed her job. She was a part of a team of 5 Russian women here at this location and looked forward to getting paid handsomely. Now she stared at this little woman and licked her lips.

“H-hi Helga..” Cheyenne gulped. She looked up and it still blew her mind that a woman could be this big. “I-I want to go home….” she murmured.

“Hahahahahaha awwwww. You want to go home huh?” Helga laughed. She knew Cheyenne was absolutely frightened and she couldn’t wait to play with her. “Hey Svetlana, little girlie wants to go home. Should we let her go home?” Helga teased.

The other woman, Svetlana, made her way down the hallway and made it to Cheyenne’s cage. Standing 5’10” tall, weighing about 130 pounds, Svetlana was a trained sharpshooter who also grew up in Siberian Russia. Ever since she was a child, she was always good with weapons and as she got older, her marksmanship got better and better. She was also dressed in all black, wearing a buttoned shirt that had short sleeves, black jeans and tall size 10 leather boots. Like her friend Helga, she also had blond hair that was tied back in a ponytail and her face was very pretty. Being a bounty hunter made her rich as she was able to take out targets with her sniping skills, but she really enjoyed capturing these helpless women. She also liked playing sexually with women, so it gave her a thrill. Now, getting paid by the benefactor of this location, she was loving life. She now stared at little Cheyenne in the cage and grinned. “She wants to go home huh? That’s too bad. She will get a new home, da? As someone’s little sex toy hahahahaha” she laughed.

Cheyenne’s eyes popped open as she heard the women talking about her. Hearing that she will be someone’s sex toy just frightened her to her core. “S-sex toy? What do you mean?!! Please, I just want to go back to my home… please…” she started to cry.

“You are such a crying little bitch! Oh boo hoo! I wanna go home! I wanna go home! You are really starting to irritate me….” Helga growled as she looked at Cheyenne.

“Yeah, but I like hearing them cry. Makes me want to torture them more. Shall we break her? It will be a lot of fun..” Svetlana laughed.

Helga looked at Svetlana and laughed. “Sure, let’s teach this little bitch to be a bit more…..quiet and respectful. She thinks she is crying now, just wait until I finish with her…”

Cheyenne heard their words and she looked at them with a sad look on her face. She was trapped in this cage. She didn’t even know where she was, and now she was being threatened by these two women who were much larger than she was. She then gasped as the front of the cage opened and Helga walked in. “Please…please don’t hurt me!” she pleaded.

Helga walked over to Cheyenne’s cowering frame and grabbed her skull with one hand. She then forced Cheyenne to start walking out of the cage and gave the skull a few squeezes with her powerful hands. “Let’s go little one, time for you to be initiated…hehehehe” Helga chuckled.

“Ow! Ow! My head!” Cheyenne groaned as she felt those squeezes on her skull. She was being forced down the hallway and realized that the hallway had a curve to it, like a circle of some sort. As she walked, she noticed there were other cages. Her eyes noticed another woman inside the cage. She was a small Asian woman, that looked absolutely scared out of her mind. She was wearing what appeared to be a large sack that had holes to allow the arms and neck to come out. Cheyenne continued to wince in pain as she kept going down the curved hallway and finally made it to some stairs. She then carefully walked down the stairs, taking step by step as she felt those strong fingers pressing into her skull. She finally made it to the bottom of the stairs and was led into a very large cavern of a room. She then felt the hand let go of her head then she was violently shoved from behind that made her fall to the ground.

“Welcome to my playroom crying bitch…” Helga laughed as she saw Cheyenne laying on her belly on the ground. “Now get up! Svetlana, if you would do the honors….”

Svetlana smiled as she heard Helga’s request and she walked over the wall and started to pull on some ropes. She always loved this part of the job whenever they brought in new women. The rope she was pulling was connected to a system of pulleys and ropes and soon, multiple curtains started to open, revealing multiple cages. The cavern was large and appeared to be a tunnel as the shaft extended 3 stories high. In this “tunnel” were cages that circled around, 3 cages in a row. There was a floor cage, one on top which was the second story, and then a 3rd cage that was on top of that. The cavern was a former smuggling cave that was carved out and set up by smugglers looking to hide from authorities. There was another staircase that was near the staircase that Cheyenne just walked down. That staircase led to a hidden dock where smugglers would land their boats inside the cave, which was a small cove. Sounds of the waves could be heard as this location, in this cove that was right next to the Pacific Ocean. This special designed cavern was perfect for hiding illegal cargo, including human trafficking.

Cheyenne slowly stood up and looked around. She started to wipe the dirt of the ground off her dress and she started to look around. She saw the cages including an empty one on the second level which was probably the one she was just in. As her eyes looked at the individual cages, she now could see women in the cages, and they were all looking down at her. She was confused and then turned around and saw Helga looking right at her. Cheyenne had no idea what her fate was going to be, but she was definitely scared. She looked around the room and saw many different props. She saw a weird looking chair, what appeared to be a pillory, and saw a step ladder in the middle and saw chain ropes dangling from the ceiling. She looked up and those chains seem to reach into the sky. She then looked at Helga slowly approaching her, which forced her to back up. “Please…Helga…I-I just want to go home.. please don’t hurt me..” she pleaded as she raised her hands in defense and lowered her head.

Helga made it to Cheyenne’s form and pushed her backwards. She sensed the fear in her new victim and was going to truly enjoy this. “You whine too much!” she said, then shoved Cheyenne again. “You need to learn to be silent and obey! You notice none of these other girls are saying anything? They learned their place! Just like they are all going to watch you learn yours….” she threatened.

“Please Helga….don’t hurt me..please…” Cheyenne started to cry. She stared at Helga and tears started to come down her face. She has never been more scared in her life.

“Your cries mean nothing to me. In fact, I love seeing you cry. Now, strip!” Helga demanded.

Cheyenne lifted her head and looked at Helga in shock. Did she just hear what Helga just said??? “What? You want me to….strip?” she asked.

“Da! STRIP you stupid bitch! Take off that pretty dress of yours and strip yourself naked. I suggest you do it because if I do it, that pretty dress will be ripped into shreds. DO IT NOW!!!” Helga screamed as she shoved Cheyenne forcefully, making her fall backwards onto her ass.

Cheyenne was on the ground and she looked up at Helga as her entire body was frozen. She felt pain in her butt as she landed quite hard. She felt embarrassed at the command, but she didn’t want to be forcefully stripped. She slowly got to her feet and even with tears forming in her eyes and her face turning red from embarrassment, she started to take off her dress. She revealed one shoulder, then the other. The dress started to slide down her upperbody and when it was at her breasts, she got really shy and stopped. “Please..I don’t want to be naked…” she whimpered.

Helga’s eyes turned to rage and she raised her massive right hand in the air. “I am going to slap you silly! TAKE THAT DRESS OFF NOW!!!!” she screamed as she started to swing her arm. She then stopped before she connected with Cheyenne’s face, intimidating Cheyenne.

Cheyenne braced for the slap and closed her eyes, but then nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw how close that hand was to her face. That massive hand would have knocked her out! She then let her blue dress drop to the ground and now she covered her breasts with her left arm. She stepped out of the garment and now was just in her loincloth and moccasins. She saw a look of disdain on Helga’s face and she slipped the moccasins off. “Ok….my dress is off…” she whispered in shame, standing there in her barefeet.

“You’re not naked. Take it ALL off!” Helga demanded. She did have a small smile when she looked at Cheyenne’s body. She had to admit, it was quite a beautiful body. This was going to be fun after all.

Cheyenne felt so humiliated at this point. She knew all the other women in the cages were staring at her and she was about to be naked in front of everyone. The fear of physical abuse ripped through her body, so she placed her right hand on the side of her loincloth, with her left arms still covering her breasts, and pulled the loincloth down on the right side, then moved her hand to the left and tugged the loincloth down. The garment then started to slide off her hips and now they fell to the ground. Cheyenne really felt humiliated as she was now completely naked in front of all these eyes. She then stepped out of the garment on the floor and she covered her private space with her right hand. “ok…..” she whispered.

Helga had a huge grin as she saw the naked form of Cheyenne. She loved this part of the job. She looked over at Svetlana and winked. She then got right next to Cheyenne, reached her hands forward and grabbed Cheyenne’s wrists. She then forcefully removed the arms and now she could see Cheyenne’s naked breasts and could see her pubic hair. “Mmmmmm.. you look delicious actually.” she grinned.

Cheyenne’s blushed furiously as her arms were being held and her body was completely exposed. Her size A breasts were exposed, and she then started to try and cross her legs. She was so embarrassed right now and then she started to wince in pain as she felt her wrists being squeezed by those massive hands. “Ow!!! Please!! You’re hurting me!” she started to plead. She looked up at Helga’s face and saw a sadistic grin. Cheyenne started to fall to her knees as the pain was starting to be too great. “Please…..stop hurting me…” she cried.

Helga started to enjoy Cheyenne’s squeals of pain. She kept thinking that this poor little woman didn’t know the kind of pain she could inflict. This was minor and she knew this was going to be a fun time with Cheyenne. Once Cheyenne got on her knees, she let go of the arms. “Now little one, I think it is time to teach you lesson, da? Lay down on your back. Now….” she commanded.

Cheyenne rubbed her wrists and then she looked up at the towering Helga. She didn’t want to be in pain anymore, so she looked around and saw the very dirty floor. The floor itself had natural rock of the cave and wooden panels. Everything was covered in a thin film of dirt and that was not making her happy. But she did as she was told and laid down on the dirty floor on her back and looked up at Helga. She hoped whatever was about to happen didn’t hurt too much. She then looked at Helga kneeling down by her barefeet and gasped when she felt her ankles being grabbed. Those powerful hands started to drag her across the floor a few feet and then suddenly her legs were dropped, banging her heels on the wooden floor. “Ow…” she murmured.

Helga chuckled to herself as she heard the small sound of pain. “So delicate..” she thought to herself. She then grabbed Cheyenne’s left ankle and placed it in a stock like contraption, then repeated the same with the right. The stock was a single plank of wood that was maybe 5 feet long, 2 inches thick and had multiple holes in it, for various sizes of ankles. The plank had a massive steel chain attached by a cargo hook on each end of the plank. The steel chain extended to the ceiling and attached to a pulley system. Once Helga got both ankles locked into the stocks, she rested the stock plank on the ground. She smiled as she saw the soft barefeet sticking out of them and a smile came on her face. The feet looked very cute, they were so tiny to her. Helga then stood up and walked over to Cheyenne’s upper body. She grabbed both wrists and raised them over Cheyenne’s head.

Cheyenne was frozen in fear as she felt her ankles trapped in that stock and now her wrists were held over her head and felt a rope being tied on them. Her eyes looked around the cavern and she saw all those trapped girls looking down at her and she could tell they were very sad. She still felt the humiliation as she was completely naked. Her breasts were exposed for all to see as well as her private spot between her legs. There were very few humans to ever see her naked, only her parents, Elder Hozho when she had to be examined for a sickness and Aleshanee. Now, all these people gazed upon her and she closed her eyes.

Helga finished tying Cheyenne’s wrists together and then she attached a metal hook on the bond that was attached to a metal chain that ended attached to a large rock. The rock was small enough for someone like Helga, or even La Diabla to move around, but Cheyenne could never move it on her own. She then stood up and wiped her hands. A thrill went through her body as she was really going to enjoy this. She walked over back to the stock and now she started to pull on another chain. That chain was the other end of the pulley and now the stock started to rise in the air. Helga continued to pull on the chain and slowly those trapped feet were facing the ceiling of the cavern and the legs were being lifted off the ground. She continued to pull on the chain and soon, Cheyenne’s body came off the ground and being lifted into the air upside down. Once she got the body to a certain level she locked the chain in place, so she could move that rock closer to spot where Cheyenne’s body was. It didn’t take long and now, she started to pull the chain again lifting Cheyenne’s body higher into the air. With each pull she saw that naked body going higher and higher, she smiled as she saw that cute naked ass at her eye level. Helga locked the chain in place and now, Cheyenne was suspended in the air upside down!

Cheyenne was in shock as she felt her body being hoisted into the air by her ankles and now, she was upside down. She felt the blood rushing to her head, and she looked down towards her wrists. Her fingers couldn’t touch that rock and she realized how trapped she was. Her mind started to race as she stretched out and her naked body completely exposed. “W-what are you going to do to me? Why am I upside down?” she whimpered.

“Because…” Helga started to say as she then knelt down so she could put her face near Cheyenne’s upside down face. “….it makes it easier for me to break you…” she grinned.

“B-but what did I do??? Please let me go….” Cheyenne whimpered as her body started to sway a little. She never felt so helpless in her life at this moment. Her heart started to beat faster, and she felt chills of fear throughout her entire naked body.

“I don’t know what you did…but the woman who hired me really wanted to have you. So, I get paid well, I torture you…” Helga responded with a sadistic grin on her face. She stared at the naked form before her and she shivered thinking about the fun she was about to have with this little body. She liked the pretty face, the tiny breasts, the very thin frame, the naked pussy with the dark pussy hairs, those tiny legs and she remembered those cute little feet. She then grabbed a wooden chair that was nearby and placed it near Cheyenne’s form. The way she sat down; Cheyenne’s body was almost between her legs as she moved close to her victim. She started to look up and down the helpless torso and then she poked her strong index finger into that vulnerable belly button.

“hehehehe!” Cheyenne shrieked as she felt that finger poking into her belly button. That feeling surprised her because the last thing she expected was it to tickle her. Her eyes popped open and she saw a devious grin on Helga’s upside down face.

“Ah…..little girl is ticklish, da?” Helga laughed. A rush of excitement filled her body as she was about to do something she really enjoyed. Tickling. To a lot of bounty hunters, something like tickling seemed trivial and not becoming of a person who kidnapped or killed people for bounties. Pain was the preferred method. But for Helga, tickle torturing something was something she truly enjoyed. Since she was so much bigger and more powerful than the people she went after, tickling them was the ultimate form of pleasure as there was nothing her victim wouldn’t do to make it all stop. It also gave her a sexual thrill as seeing their writhing bodies really turned her on. This particular gig, capturing young ladies and preparing them for sale, she got to inflict her tickle desires on them, and it usually broke their wills very fast. Her employers saw the effectiveness of it, and they loved it because it left no marks on their bodies, which would have hurt potential sales. No man, or woman, wanted their sex slaves physically damaged a lot. It just wasn’t good for business. Now that she discovered Cheyenne was ticklish, she was going to truly savor this moment. Her employer specifically wanted her to capture Cheyenne and now it was time for fun!

Cheyenne started to panic as she revealed her great weakness. Thoughts filled her mind of last year, when Aleshanee tickled her, or even recently when La Diabla tickled her feet. Now this brute of a woman could potentially tickle her. She could feel her body tense up and she prayed she would not be tickled! “Please….let me go. I’m sorry!” she squealed.

“Sorry about what little girl? I think someone is very ticklish isn’t she? Helga loves to tickle..” Helga teased as she lowered her left hand and slowly moved it to Cheyenne’s left armpit. She used the tips of her fingers and gently flickered them across the skin and she loved it. The feeling of the skin was so soft and it sent waves of excitement through her. The best part was, she heard a panicked squeal coming from her victim which only started to motivate her even more. Now, she started to deliberately poke her finger directly into the middle of the armpit and just loved the squeaking giggles coming from Cheyenne.

Heheheheh stop!!! Heheheheheh STOP!!!” Cheyenne shrieked as she felt the finger poking in her armpit. She could tell how strong that finger was, and she had no escape. Her arms were above (or below) her head and she could not close them at all. Even when she tried, that rock was too heavy, and her arms were stuck in position. She had no choice but to be absolutely vulnerable and now the poking was getting to her. She kept wondering who wanted her to be here. She only got back home a few days ago and she didn’t go anywhere. She only had one long tickling session in her entire life, now it seemed like this was going to be pure hell.

Helga continued to poke her finger into the left armpit, then she took her right index finger and poked it into the right armpit. She grinned as the body before her was trembling and the shrieks were getting louder and louder. Her eyes looked forward and she saw the bare belly and those breasts as her eyes went down to Cheyenne’s head. She loved the look of ticklish terror on the face and wanted to exploit this more. “Does it tickle………………………..here?!” she teased as her left index finger poked the left armpit. “Or does it tickle more…………………………..here?!” she smiled as the right index finger poked the right armpit. She rotated the pokes steadily as she was having so much fun at this moment.

“HEY!!! HAHAHAHAHA THAT HAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!” Cheyenne squealed as she continued to feel the poking in each of her armpits. Those pokes were very strong and her head started to shake side to side as she watched when each finger was about to poke. She didn’t know what to do to avoid the pokes from happening. She tried to twist her body, but the way her ankles were strapped into the stocks, her body was raised in the air and her arms completely immobile over her head, she was in a taut position and had no slack. There was no physical way for her to protect her vulnerable body. She noticed her laughs started to echo off the cavern walls and now wanted to beg before this tickling got worse! “PLEASE DON’T POKE ME HELGA!!!”

“But I want to poke you…You seem to be…..ticklish. I LOVE ticklish girls like you…” Helga teased as she continued to poke the armpits. Now she took the tip of her left index finger, placed it right in the middle of the left armpit, used her right hand to hold Cheyenne’s right side and she slowly pressed her finger deeper into the armpit. She absolutely loved just how soft the pit was and she could feel her finger sinking into that pit. A rush of excitement made it between her legs as she listened to Cheyenne’s tormented squeal and laughter.

“IT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Cheyenne screamed as the finger poked deeper into her underarm. This was a horrible feeling for her as the sensations were increasing in her body. She could feel that evil finger sinking into her flesh and when it got deeper, she felt it wiggle a little, which sent her back into hysterical laughter.

Helga smiled again as she heard poor Cheyenne’s ticklish squeals. She enjoyed digging her finger deeper into the hollow and wiggling it around. She wanted to see how much torture she could drive out of her. She then moved her finger back out of the pit and then with her four left hand fingers, she softly caressed the pit, even gently touching the soft hair that was there. Helga looked at the hair and licked her lips. Because she knew exactly what was going to happen a little later. “Such pretty skin you have! So soft, so smooth. Except for some of this hair. Later, I will shave you all over…the only hair you will have is the hair on your head…” she threatened.

Cheyenne tried to catch her breath as the finger left her armpit, but she couldn’t help but squirm when she felt fingers stroking lightly over that same spot. Her eyes popped open as she heard what Helga told her! She was going to be shaved?! She started to think about the hair on her body and knew the most non-head hair was between her legs! “Noooooo….please don’t do that…” she whimpered.

“Oh, I will you little ticklish bitch…because the buyers want shaven girls. We specialize in that. All of the others have been shaved, so will you…” Helga grinned. She then went back to the left armpit and started to spider walk her fingers in that hollow once again. She loved how Cheyenne would jerk her body with every stroke of her fingers on the skin. She marveled on how tiny this victim was compared to her and she knew someone like Cheyenne would fetch a huge price! So small, petite and had an innocence about her. That always was a good selling point to these men across the world looking to have sex slaves. It also made it more fun when she broke their will, just by tickling their little bodies.

Cheyenne continued to jerk and let out girlish ticklish squeals as the fingers continued to spider walk on her skin. It was driving her absolutely crazy that she could not close her arm. She was so helpless and her eyes saw the upside down figure of Helga. Now she tensed up as the stroking became faster and the ticklish sensations increased in her delicate frame. “Hehehehehehehe please!!! Stop hahahahahaha tickling hahahahahahahahaha meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!” she squealed. Now she broke into hysterical laughter as the fingers formed into a “claw” and she could feel the short nails scraping her ticklish skin. Her body started to writhe in agony, even though the movement was limited. She could feel each finger stroke and she prayed it would all end soon.

Helga enjoyed tickling that armpit. She could see the skin turning pink because of the constant tickling it was receiving from her powerful fingers. Then she slowed down the pace and had a good idea. She removed her hand from the pit, licked her fingers and then applied the fingers flat on the armpit, pressed down into the flesh and rotated her hand in a clockwise motion, as though she was massaging the skin. A wicked smile formed on her face as she heard Cheyenne’s reaction.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt those powerful fingers “massaging” her poor armpit. The earlier tickling was horrific, but this felt like an entirely different level. Helga was so strong and her body rocked a little as she felt the tickle torture. She curled her toes, closed her eyes and just let out the loudest laugh her lungs would allow. Her voice echoed in the cavern as she felt this torment.

Helga grinned that she was getting this reaction from Cheyenne. She loved the sound of the echoes as she knew it sent a message of terror to the other young women trapped in their cages, watching this all unfold. She looked up and saw the women have empathetic eyes as they all suffered under Helga’s ticklish tortures. She had a satisfactory smile on her face as she remembered how much fun she had the last few days tickling each and every one of them. There were 18 girls, Cheyenne was number 19. Now, she looked back down at the agony on Cheyenne’s face. “Someone is tiiiiiiccccckkkkllllliiiiiisssshhhhh!” she sang as she continued to “massage” her fingers on that spot.

Cheyenne continued to scream her laughter as she felt the horrendous tickling in her armpit. Being upside down didn’t help, as she never felt more vulnerable. The blood rushing to her head made her more uncomfortable and she hoped she could have this end. As the tickling got more intense, her voice got louder. She wanted to beg this woman, but words would not come out. Just laughter, pure unadulterated laughter. Her lips were plastered in an open smile, her teeth very visible as those fingers continued to touch her skin. Then the tickling slowed down and she started to catch her breath again. As her lungs started to fill with air and she exhaled, she found her voice again. “please…hehehe…no more….no more……please….no…tickling…me…..hehehehe” she whispered.

Helga grinned as she looked at Cheyenne trying to recover. She shook her head as she knew this young woman was going to truly suffer as she planned to torment her entire body. “Awwww…poor little one is already begging me. Well, you better find something within you to survive because Helga just got started. Hehehehe” she laughed as she reached her right index finger forward and very softly tickled the skin under Cheyenne’s chin. She smiled when the head jerked as it was responding to her finger continuing to react to the tickling touch. “You are ticklish here? Very good….” she cooed as she continued to lightly tickle the chin and neck area.

“Hey!!! T-that tickles!” Cheyenne squealed as she felt the fingers tickling her chin. She was rarely tickled in this spot, and it surprised her how much it really did tickle. Now she felt the fingers tickling around her neck and she tried to scrunch her chin towards her neck to help protect both areas, but Helga simply tickled the side of her neck. Now she was trying to move her head against her arm. The feeling of those fingers stroking across her very sensitive neck skin created not only goosebumps, but electric like ticklish feelings. Now her laughter became more like snickering as her head jerked around, trying her best to protect her neck and chin. “Hey!! Hehehehehe that hehehehe really tickles!!” she squeaked.

Helga loved playing the cat and mouse game with Cheyenne. Now she used both of her index fingers and kept poking and stroking whatever open skin was available on the neck area. When Cheyenne moved her head one way, she would tickle the exposed skin and when the head jerked to cover that spot, she went after the other side and tickled there. She knew this was not a horrible tickle, but one of those annoying tickles. “Someone has a ticklish neck!” she teased as she continued to find those spots. She then used her right hand to grab Cheyenne’s chin, then forced her head downwards, then used her left hand fingers to slowly stroke against that exposed skin. She loved feeling Cheyenne trying to move her head to protect the chin, but she was of course far stronger. Hearing the sweet giggles made her happy and she wanted to just keep tickling there.

Cheyenne strained her head, trying to protect her chin but it was no use. This was a whole new experience for her as she never had her chin tickled this long before. If it ever was tickled, it was usually a single stroke and that was it. She started to get frustrated as she was unable to move her head away because Helga held it in place. She felt some slight pain when the fingers held her cheeks, but that tickling feeling felt a lot worse. “come on!! Hehehehehe stop!!!” she laughed in frustration.

Helga chuckled to herself then stopped the chin tickling. She let go of the chin and watched Cheyenne try to move her head, trying to scrunch it as though she was trying to “scratch” underneath her chin. A sadistic grin formed on her face as she once again grabbed Cheyenne’s chin with her right hand, turned her head towards the right, exposing the left ear. and now use her left hand’s fingers to lightly flutter across that exposed earlobe. She felt the head trembling, but her superior strength held it in place and now her fingertips lightly grazed all around the vulnerable ear.

Cheyenne was now getting annoyed as she felt the fingers tickling around her earlobe. She tried to move her head away, but Helga was very strong. She felt the tip of a finger slowly circling around the globe and then it went inside the ear, sending some ticklish waves and it was really annoying her. “Cut it out!! Stop touching my ear!” she groaned. The finger continued to tickle around the ear, and she desperately wanted to flinch her head. Finally, the ear tickling stop, but only for her head to be forced the opposite direction and now her right ear was exposed. Once again, fingers started to play with her ear and she strained as she tried to move her head away. “Come on! Please stop!! Please!” she screamed.

“Such pretty ears little one….” Helga cooed as she played with the ears. She knew Cheyenne was more annoyed than tickled, but she didn’t care. She wanted to play with those ears and there was nothing her victim could do to stop it. She heard the frustrated grunts, then stop tickling the ear. Now, she did a semi-hard slap against the right cheek.

“Owww!!” Cheyenne yelped as she felt the hand slap her cheek. Now she started to grunt as she tried to get her head free. “Let me go…please…” she said politely.

“No…” Helga replied matter of factly. She did small smacks on the cheek, trying to remind Cheyenne exactly who was in control. “You are my prisoner now and I will do whatever I want…” she said coldly.

“Ok ok ok! I’m sorry! Ow!” Cheyenne cried out as she felt one more slap, then her head was free. She now started to whine and wanted to be let down. She didn’t want to be tormented anymore. “Please Helga…Let me go. I-I had enough…”

“hahahahahaha oh really?” Helga laughed. She then grabbed the back of Cheyenne’s head by the hair and lifted the head a little so she could look directly into Cheyenne’s eyes. “You will have enough when I say you had enough!” she shouted. She then let go of the head and poke the left armpit again, then looked over at the right armpit. She had a new target to play with!

Cheyenne grew concerned as the torment was not going to stop. Then she let out a ticklish giggle as she felt a finger poking her right armpit. The tickle torture was returning. “Please…Helga..I beg you.. please don’t HEHEHEHEHEHE tickle me anymore…” she squealed.

“I love ticklish armpits…” Helga smiled as her powerful right index finger poked into Cheyenne’s armpit. She grabbed Cheyenne’s head with her left hand by the hair to keep her body from swaying in the air, and then she started to scrabble her nails quickly across that vulnerable armpit. She absolutely loved the hysterical laughter now coming from Cheyenne’s mouth. The louder the laughter got, the faster her fingers went. She wanted to send a powerful message to her upside down victim. She was simply a tickle toy.

Cheyenne continued to laugh hysterically as she felt her armpit getting tickled by those massive, powerful fingers. The speed of the fingers drove her crazy as her skin was constantly touched. She felt so sensitive at this moment and wanted to break free somehow and go hide. But she was trapped and nowhere to escape. Her eyes then popped open when she felt the fingers now driving into the pit. All 5 of them, closed together like a “point” of a knife and going deeper into her armpit. She felt a tremendous ticklish sensation ripping through her body and she started to beg profusely. “PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T HAHAHAHAHA DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!”

Helga listened to the hysterical laughter, and it only motivated her. She saw her fingers slowly digging into the pit and when it got far enough, she slowly “opened” her fingers and the digits slowly crossed over the armpit. She loved doing this as it seemed to be very effective against the Princess of the Elu tribe. When the fingers made it to the outer edges of the armpit, she then started to slowly close her fingers again, stroking across the ticklish skin and closing the “point” again. She could see Cheyenne’s body vibrating in agony and see that cute mouth wide open and beautiful laughter coming out.

Cheyenne now shut her eyes and tried to focus on something other than the ticklish sensations. It was no use however, since the ticklish feelings were so much stronger. The way those fingers moved slowly over her flesh drove her absolutely crazy. It was as though Helga was trying to touch every single nerve ending in her armpit. When she felt the “point” again, she now started to scream in laughter again as the fingers started to dig into the center of the armpit, touching the extremely sensitive bundle of nerves there. Cheyenne started to feel her eyes starting to tear up as this tickling was breaking whatever will she had.

Helga started to whistle as she continued that same pattern. Her fingers dug into the center of the armpit, only to slowly open and move across to the outer edges of the pit and then slowly move back towards the center of the hollow, forming a point, then drilling deep into the armpit. She was having fun at this point. Her eyes were focused on the area she was tickling, and she loved how the skin started to turn a little pink in contrast to the lighter color of the armpits. She then looked up and saw Cheyenne’s belly right in front of her. Helga stared at the belly button and wondered just how ticklish it was. Most of the girls she captured had extremely ticklish bellies and she had a feeling Cheyenne would be no different. However, she wanted to take her sweet time before she confirmed the sensitivity of that button.

Cheyenne just laughed. The poor woman just continued to laugh freely and with reckless abandon. The armpit tickling was absolutely wrecking her body and she started to babble incoherently. Then the tickling stopped, and she tried to catch her breath. Her armpits still were on fire it seemed, and she wanted to take in as much oxygen as she could. “hehehehe thank hehehehe you…thank you..” she panted after her giggles slowed down.

“Thank you for what?” Helga retorted.

“For stopping…You stopped tickling me. I can’t take it…….anymore..” Cheyenne wheezed.

“You can’t take Helga’s tickling anymore?” Helga said grinning.

“No….no…..I can’t….” Cheyenne replied breathing heavily. Her body was starting to sweat, and a nice sheen was starting to form over her skin.

“You are one stupid little bitch, aren’t you?” Helga chuckled. She then placed her fingers back into that “point” and started to drill deep within the armpits again. “Helga is not done with you….” she said menacingly as continued her tickle torment. She now started to spin her fingers in that one spot and she truly enjoyed listening to Cheyenne’s uncontrollable laughter. Her eyes focused on the skin as she wanted to make sure her fingers didn’t travel all over the place, they were to stay in that one spot.

Cheyenne just laughed. She just let it all pour out and no longer tried to beg. Her mind was now overwhelmed with the ticklish sensations and all she could feel were those powerful fingers in her pit. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine her being somewhere else. Unfortunately for her, she imagined she was trapped, and a bunch of tickle fairies just tickled her all over her armpits. She opened her eyes and even though she was upside down, her eyes could see the sadistic grin on Helga’s face. She closed her eyes again as she started to feel lightheaded and down deep, she hoped she would pass out. That way she wouldn’t feel this horrible torture anymore.

Helga finally stopped tickling the armpit and now she leaned back in her chair. A huge smile formed on her face as she saw Cheyenne trying to slip into unconsciousness. She was amused as she now heard the soft whimpers of Cheyenne, her victim now realizing the tickling had stopped, so she wouldn’t pass out. She then leaned forward and made eye contact with Cheyenne. “Oh no little girl…no passing out on Helga! You have to stay awake so you can feel my torture….” she said with happiness. To punctuate her point, she poked Cheyenne directly into the belly button.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt a finger poking into her belly button. That sensation definitely prevented her from slipping into the wonderful world of unconsciousness. She started to moan as she was getting tired. “Is it over?” she groaned.

“No….” Helga replied coolly. She then reached forward and placed both of her hands into the armpits and just raked her nails there very slowly. Her fingers went from the bottom of the pit, across the hollow and now on the top of the armpit. Helga loved these armpits, but she knew she had more of Cheyenne’s body to cover. She gave one more slow rake of her nails, listened to the agonizing scream and then stopped. It was time for her victim to catch her breath as she now stared at the delicate ribcage.

Cheyenne continued to breathe in as much oxygen as she could. She noticed that being upside down and getting tormented was really wearing her out faster. Each time the tickling stopped, she prayed this was the end of it. She started to moan in agony as she didn’t want to be tickled anymore. She wanted to be set free so she could go home. “please…..please…..please….” she murmured hoping for mercy. A chill went through her body as she heard a menacing chuckle.

“Awwww…pretty little girl is being nice and asking politely. Too bad you little bitch of a woman. I haven’t played with your ribs yet.” Helga threatened. She then took her fingers and started to slowly stroke them from the outside edges of the armpit and started to make them travel down the sides of the naked breasts, and now headed towards the ribcage area. She could see Cheyenne’s ribs as she was a skinny woman and it pleased her. “I wonder just how sensitive your ribs are….”

Cheyenne heard those words and she shivered. She knew exactly how sensitive her ribs were and they were completely exposed and vulnerable right now. “Noooooooo!! Please don’t…..I am begging you…..please let me go…..” she whimpered. She then continued to feel the ticklish tremors in her body as she felt those fingers leaving her armpits, traveling down her sides next to her breasts and now they were slowly creeping towards her ribs. With each centimeter of skin being touched, the sensations got worse when getting closer to her ribs. It was already a horrible feeling when they were on the sides of her breasts as that skin was very thin and very delicate, but now as they approached her ribs, the sensation only got worse.

Helga could feel the ticklish tremors ripping through Cheyenne’s body and she just smiled. She could hear the soft giggles getting stronger as her fingers lingered on the sides of the breasts. She knew a very light touch was the best move because it gave enough of that threat of horrific tickling, but not enough to make her victim lose her mind. She slowed the pace before she got to the ribs because she wanted Cheyenne to die of anticipation of what was about to happen. “So close to your ribbies little one…when my fingers get there, they are going to have SO much fun. Because I am going to tickle them. I am going to tickle them a lot. I will tickle them so much, you will wish for death. But I won’t let you die…Oh no, I want you to feel every single touch on your ribs. Ready for your fun?” Helga joked.

Cheyenne started to really tremble in fear as she felt the fingers lingering on her sides, just below her breasts but not quite on the ribs yet. Just that light sensation was driving her crazy and when she heard Helga’s words, her mind went into a panic. She was told she was going to be tortured and even if she wanted to die, she was going to remain alive so she can suffer even more tickle torment. Her lips were quivering, and she tried to mumble out her begging words. “P-please….do not…do this to…me. Please Helga….please leave me alone…”

“Haha! No little bitch, you will suffer….” Helga laughed as her fingers did a slight squeeze on the sides, right under the breasts. She used the lobster claw method with her hands and she really loved the horrific squeal coming from Cheyenne as she pressed into that very sensitive flesh. Her hands were strong, so when pressing she really got deep into the ticklish flesh even when she wasn’t trying to go deep. The feeling of Cheyenne’s trembling body gave her a thrill and it even started to turn her on. There was something very melodious about the tormented laughter and it soothed her desires to inflict ticklish torture. As she lobster clawed that area, her fingers now moved in a more circular movement, which really seemed to get a strong reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt the fingers rotating on her flesh. This was by far the worse torment she received so far, even more than what happened on her armpits. She tried to move her body but with her body being so taut, and Helga’s very strong hands, she couldn’t move much. Those powerful hands were like clamps and it drove her wild. When she was tickled by Aleshanee over a year ago, it was a very ticklish spot, but Aleshanne didn’t use “power” in her hands, it was more surface area tickling. Helga’s hands were more digging into her muscles, and it sent stronger reactions in her body. She could hear her laughter echoing in the cavern and she also felt embarrassed as she could hear her own laughter. She tried to lift her head so she could beg, but it would fall back down and just hang there as her voice crackled with tormented laughter.

Helga started to whistle as she massaged her fingers in that circular motion and wanted to make sure she let this tickle torment gets drilled into Cheyenne’s soul. She continued to stare at the rib area and she was like a kid anticipating a new toy. She knew that if Cheyenne was sensitive here, the ribs were going to be a lot more fun. “Round and round they go! My fingers love this spot! I bet you wish right now they would stop tickling you, but they don’t want to! They love this! In fact, I will give you a chance. You tell me to stop tickling you here, I will stop, but that means I go to your ribs!”

Cheyenne heard the words even though she was laughing hysterically. It sounded great that the tickling in this spot would stop but going to her ribs was not the better option. So, she just laughed freely and barely shook her head. The fingers continued to rotate on her delicate skin, and she could feel her legs trembling, her feet squirming and wriggling, her stomach muscles tightening and her arms shaking. Then her eyes bugged out as the fingers really pressed into her flesh and a very strong ticklish shockwave rocked her body! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOP!!! STOP!!!” she screamed to the top of her lungs.

Helga laughed aloud as she heard the tormented screams. It amused her a lot and she released her claw in that spot. Her victim was really ticklish! She then let Cheyenne have some rest as she continued to laugh at this situation. “You are so funny little one! I LOVE your screams. All these other girls here have horrible screams too, but yours, yours is just so precious…” she said with a smile. Then she heard another sound that delighted her. It sounded like Cheyenne wanted to cry.

Cheyenne was trying to hold back her tears and continued to sniff her nose. This tickling was definitely not playful and fun like when she had with Aleshanee, or even when she was tickled on her feet by La Diabla. This was just pure torture, and she wanted it to stop. She wanted to cry, to beg, to plead for her life, but she knew that’s what Helga wanted. Even though she was getting very tired and frustrated, she figured that Helga wanted to hear her beg for mercy. It seemed to drive her tickling actions further. Cheyenne figured she might have to fight her desire to beg. Maybe if she stayed firm, Helga would give up on her. She had to try something different because her body was truly suffering. She would laugh, but she figured she should not beg. Hopefully, that would work.

Helga sat back in her chair and allowed Cheyenne to catch her breath. She had to let her prisoner recover so she could explore the entire body. As she let Cheyenne get her breath back, she looked up and down the upside down body. She looked at not only her next target, the ribs, but she looked at the stomach, then she saw the groin, smiled when she saw the pubic hair and saw the slightly spread apart legs all the way up to the stock device. It made her smile knowing there were bare feet on the other end of the stock, Cheyenne’s feet were small, so they did not extend past the height of the stock. From what she remembered when Cheyenne took off her moccasins, the bare feet were cute. A shiver of lust flowed through her as she imagined what the soles looked like up close. She then thought about the backside of Cheyenne and imagining the naked ass also really made her think lustful thoughts. Helga was going to have her way with this woman, and she couldn’t wait to explore each and every crevice of Cheyenne’s helpless body.

Cheyenne continued to suck in precious oxygen as she felt her body calming down from that horrific tickling she received. Her lungs were starting to hurt, and her throat was getting sore. She could feel her heart beating faster as she knew more tickling was going to happen. Her body started to sway, and she started to mewl cute noises as her body was getting scared of future tickle attacks. Her eyes saw Helga’s knees and she tried to look for Helga’s hands. She then held her breath as she saw fingers now moving closer to her ribs! “Nooooooooo…..please noooooooo!!” she whined as she was in great anticipation.

“My fingers are coming……coming to tickle some ribbies…” Helga taunted as her fingers got closer to the rib cage. She loved seeing Cheyenne’s body tremble in fear. Her fingers got closer to the soft skin, and she could see those skinny ribs and she bit her lip in anticipation. Then her fingers made contact! Her thumbs pressed into her ribcage while her other fingers were on the sides and part of Cheyenne’s back. With her thumbs on the ribs, she then slowly rotated them, massaging the skin. She was rewarded with a horrific scream of laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt those very strong thumbs rubbing into her ribcage area. The feeling was very intense as her ribs were definitely a very ticklish spot on her body. She clenched her fists, her legs vibrated and she tried to move her body away, but she was trapped. Her body was held by Helga’s hands. The thumbs were rubbing on her skin and it drove her absolutely insane. Even though she was laughing hysterically, her brain told her to try to calm down, to not scream so loud. She had to remember her plan. Cheyenne told herself that she could not beg!

“Someone has very ticklish ribbies!! I wonder how many ribbies you have?” Helga giggled as she then let go of the ribs. She then held the right side of Cheyenne’s body with her right hand, so her left hand could tickle the left ribs. She attacked that exposed side while she held the body still. She drummed her fingers up and down the ribs, going from the bottom of her ribs, then moved across the cage, getting close to that left naked breast. She absolutely loved the sounds of hysteric laughter coming from her victim and it delighted her that she was just beginning her tickling assault on these ribs.

Cheyenne just laughed hard. She didn’t plan to beg, but there was no way she could hold in the laughter. Those strong fingers drumming up and down her ribcage was really getting to her. With every touch, a jolt of ticklish electricity rocked her body. She could now feel the finger poking and prodding the top of her ribs, right under her breast, which was very sensitive. Now the fingers traveled back down her rib and it was now pressing into the crevices between the ribs. With each poke she would let out a ticklish squeal. She felt so embarrassed at this point. She was getting played like a musical instrument.

Helga looked at each of the protruding ribs and wanted to touch them all. She noticed when she pressed her finger into the crevice between the ribs, a shriek would follow, then when she rubbed the skin on the rib itself, girlish giggles would stream out. She now started to count each rib. “One rib….two rib…..three rib…..four…” she counted as her finger pressed into each one, making sure she tickles that sensitive skin. Her count got to the 12th rib on the cage, at the lower end of it, she squeezed that skin there. “You are so ticklish, aren’t you?!! I love your screams…”

Cheyenne roared in her laughter as she felt those fingers probing each rib she had. The feeling was so intense she started to now have trouble breathing. It started with a cough, then she started to cough more. Soon, she was in a fit of coughs and she was going absolutely crazy. Then she felt the tickling stop and she continued to cough.

Helga smiled as she heard Cheyenne coughing harder and harder. She had to stop her tickling otherwise Cheyenne would lack oxygen and would lose consciousness. Her employer paid her very well for this specific capture, so she had to make sure Cheyenne stayed alive. She reached her right hand behind Cheyenne and started to gently pat the back, trying to help her calm down from her coughing. “There there little one….just relax…” she said as she now started to softly caress Cheyenne’s back.

Cheyenne started to slow down on her coughing now that the sensations weren’t ripping through her body. Once she slowed down, she started to whine. She didn’t care anymore, she wanted to beg. Her mind already gave up and she just wanted to be free. “please….*cough cough***…let me go. I can’t take it *cough cough* anymore….”

“That will be a no little one….” Helga grinned. She then started to now stroke her hand across Cheyenne’s belly and felt ticklish tremors there. It absolutely delighted her that Cheyenne was so ticklish everywhere. She made a mental note to make sure she destroys this soft tummy after she finishes the ribs. But she had to let Cheyenne rest for a while. She looked up Cheyenne’s body and saw the stomach, leading to the pelvis and then she saw the pubic hair. She figured she could take care of something before resuming her tickle torture. “I know! I think it is time to make sure you are ready. I have to cut something. I will be right back little one…” she said as she stood up and walked away.

Cheyenne moaned as she saw Helga standing up and walking away. She had no idea what was about to happen, but then she froze in fear. She did hear Helga use the words “cut something” and her mind raced. “Cut what???” she thought in her mind. She kept thinking about places on her body that could be cut, ranging from her nose, to her fingers and toes. Even her nipples. She started to tremble in fear as she could hear Helga’s heavy footsteps coming her way. Her eyes popped open as she now saw what looked like a straight razor. She saw those at the Mission as the priests and other men used them to shave. Cheyenne’s mind started to race, wondering what was about to happen. “Please….don’t hurt me…” she whined.

“I am not going to hurt you little bitch, just want to shave you…” Helga smiled. She then held Cheyenne by her hair and placed the razor near her face, directly in her eyes. “This razor is going to clean you up. I wish I could shave your hair off, but buyers don’t want bald sex slaves..hahahaha… but my employer likes to make her girls more unique. There is a certain look her girls have, and the buyers love it. I am going to shave your pussy hairs…You will be clean completely there so everyone can see your pussy.”

Cheyenne’s eyes went wide in shock. Her pubic hairs were going to be shaved? She didn’t know what to think. Ever since she hit puberty and her pubic hair started to grow, she never really shaved them. She has trimmed them, but all the way off? A chill went through her body as she felt her head being let go and saw Helga standing up. “Please….don’t do that.. leave me alone…please Helga..” she begged.

Helga stared at the vulnerable pussy and smiled. This was one of her favorite chores. She absolutely loved shaving the captured girls, exposing their pussies completely. She reached forward with her left hand and placed it on the helpless mound. She loved the shocked reaction as the pussy trembled from her touch. She did a slight massage and loved how the lips felt. She then took her hand off and then reached down to the bowl of shaving soft soap. She took a scoop of the soap with her index and middle fingers and then placed it directly onto the hairs. She then started to rub the soap in the pubic hairs, lathering them up.

Cheyenne felt the soap being massaged into her private region and she was now in a state of shock. No one has touched her there except Aleshanee and herself. She could not believe what was happening. She felt those strong fingers rubbing the soap deeper into her groin and when she felt them touching her lips, it surprised her that it felt…….good. Her pussy was getting massaged and the area right above her mound as her body reacted. Her mind was spinning that her body would betray her right now. She was so exhausted, and her body was bending to Helga’s will. “please…..please…” she mumbled.

Helga smiled as she heard Cheyenne’s soft mewling. “Looks like somebody likes Helga’s pussy massage, da?” she laughed as she continued to massage the groin, making sure the soap was fully lathered in. Once she was finished, she wiped her hand clean, then used that same left hand to hold Cheyenne’s inner left thigh and she brought her right hand up with the razor in it and she prepared to shave the hair. “Now, if I were you, I would be VERY still. You don’t want me to cut you, do you?” she laughed.

Cheyenne froze in absolute fear as she heard Helga’s words. She did not want to be cut! She tried to be as motionless as possible as felt her hairs get grabbed by one hand, then felt them separating from her body. She felt so humiliated right now as clump after clump was being shaved off of her. She didn’t know what to say, or even what to do. She could feel the hand sliding across her mound and soon, she could tell there wasn’t much hair left as she felt the fingers make contact with skin. She cooed as she now felt some water being poured in that spot and now felt what felt like a cloth being rubbed there.

Helga started to clean the area as she washed away the loose hairs from Cheyenne’s helpless pussy. Once she wiped away the soap, and wiped the area, she licked her lips as she now saw Cheyenne’s naked pussy. It looked so clean, no beautiful. Now her victim was shaved clean, which was a trademark of her employer. She then gently blew across the vagina and she saw it quiver. She couldn’t wait to play there soon. Helga then sat back down in her chair and now looked down at Cheyenne’s face again. “Now, you are all clean. You do have a nice pussy by the way..hehehe” she snickered. She then looked at Cheyenne’s nipples and could tell they got a little stiffer. It delighted her that Cheyenne’s body reacted to her cleaning and shaving the pussy. Now, it was time for her to take advantage. She reached her right hand forward and started to poke the exposed ribcage.

Cheyenne felt her ribs being poked and she couldn’t help but let out a giggle. “hey!!! Come on! Please hahahaha don’t hahahaaha tickle meeeeeeeeeee!!” she laughed. She felt the strong fingers poking between the ribs and it drove her crazy. She continued to shriek as now the hand started to squeeze and poke her ribs. Her body started trembling and she shut her eyes. Her body felt so sensitive at this moment. Cheyenne started to plead for it to stop. The ticklish sensations got stronger with each touch on her ribs, and she felt her body tensing up.

Helga now started to softly drum her fingers all over the ribcage. She loved the ticklish screams coming from Cheyenne and loved the sensation of her fingers thumping off each rib. She went back to her method of counting each rib, then she stopped. A fun idea popped into her head. “Listen to me little one….I want to know how many ribs you have on this cage. Every time I touch a rib, I want YOU to count it out. If you do not respond, or you mess up the count, I will start over and I will have no choice but to REALLY tickle you. Ready?” she smiled as she placed her index finger on the top of the ribcage.

Cheyenne didn’t know what to do. She had to count her own ribs?? Just feeling that finger on her ribcage right now was driving her crazy. The fear of being tickled worst scared her and she had to somehow focus, just like she did when her friend La Diabla “wrote” on her soles. “Ok!! I will count!! Please don’t tickle me!” she begged.

Helga laughed as she loved the desperation in Cheyenne’s voice. She was really hoping Cheyenne would break because she really wanted to tickle torture that young woman. She placed her index finger on the top rib and did a little twist to it.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHA ONE!!!!!!!” Cheyenne screamed.

Helga nodded her head and wanted to see how long her victim could hold up. She then placed her finger on the next rib and did a twist to it on the skin.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TWO!!! TWO!!!!!!!” Cheyenne screamed. That twist of the finger on her rib tickled her so much, but she had to try her best to have some kind of mercy when it was over.

Helga shook her head in an approving manner, and moved her finger to the next rib, then the next, then the next. With each touch of the rib, she pressed the finger into the skin and rubbed it hard, trying to make it difficult for Cheyenne to count. But, even with her trying to tickle her, she was amazed that Cheyenne was still counting! She was impressed that this little woman was still trying her best to count. Helga usually broke her victims by the time they got to rib 5, but now Cheyenne was on rib 8. Then she went to the next rib, then the next and she made it to the last rib. This time, she rubbed her finger very fast on the final one, and felt Cheyenne’s body shake.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! TWELVE!!! NUMBER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TWELVE!!! TWELVE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Cheyenne screamed. The last rib tickled so much! She then felt the fingers leave her ribs and even though she continued to giggle from the ticklish aftershocks, she felt a sense of relief because the tickling did stop.

Helga leaned back in her chair. She was very impressed with Cheyenne. No victim ever made it all the way through the rib count. “Little woman has fight in her….” she thought to herself. She thought about how she could now inflict more tickle torment. She waited until Cheyenne calmed down a little, then she reached forward and pressed into each rib cage with each and started to knead the skin. She actually jerked her head back when she heard the horrific ticklish laughter coming from her prisoner. “That’s right you little bitch, LAUGH!!!”

Cheyenne screamed as loud as she could in ticklish laughter as she felt her ribs being squeezed and kneaded by those powerful hands. She felt that ticklish pressure in each ribcage and it felt agonizing. Her mind raced as she tried to writhe her body to get away from the attack, but she couldn’t get away. Then as fast as the tickling happened, now it stopped. She took in a huge breath and now she started to beg once again. “Please hehehehehehehehe stop! You have to hehehehehehe stop!!!”

Helga smiled as she heard the pleas. “Why should I when we are having S0 much fun?” she teased.

Cheyenne started to feel her eyes well up with tears as her body tried to recover. “Because hehehehehe I can’t take it anymore….please….stop torturing me….I want go home…I really want to go home…”

“But you are not going home my little bitch. You are going to make a wonderful sex slave to someone! I wish I could take you home with me, but my employer rather see you leave here forever…” Helga teased. She then reached her right hand forward and started to lightly caress Cheyenne’s belly. She heard some light giggling and it made her feel good that her next target was going to be very sensitive. She reached her left hand forward and reached behind the body and held it still. Now, she started to use the tip of her right hand’s fingers and started to knead and press into the belly area.

Cheyenne started to giggle lightly, then it got stronger as she felt the intense ticklish feelings increase. The fingers were pressing into her tummy, and it was driving her crazy. Now her mouth opened wide and she let out a very powerful sound as her stomach was very sensitive. “COME ON!!! HAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” she roared as she felt the fingers pressing further into her.

Helga loved that sound coming from her prisoner. The belly itself was firm yet had very soft skin. This woman was very soft, and it was a pleasure to touch her hypersensitive skin. As her fingertips rested on the belly, she now started to rotate them in the skin, like she was trying to undo a combination to a safe. She would rotate it to the right, then she would rotate her fingers to the left, then she did a final rotation and laughed as she heard the hysterical screams. “I’m just trying to unlock how ticklish this tummy is..hehehehe..hmmm..I think I got the combination wrong.” she giggled. Helga then started to move her hand to the right by pressing a little deeper into the skin, then quickly rotated her hand to the left, then with a lot of pressing and kneading, rotated to the right once again. She then pretended she found the right combination as she heard Cheyenne’s laughter echoing once again off the cavern walls. “I think I found it! Ah, what is inside? A very ticklish tummy!” she teased.

Cheyenne started to cackle as she felt those fingers kneading her belly in a twisting way. It felt absolutely horrible as it sent major ticklish shockwaves throughout her body. She felt her body trembling and her mind was all over the place. Shockwave after shockwave ripped through her and she started to try and plead for it to stop. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! STOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she screeched. She could feel the fingers pressing deeper into her flesh and it tormented her.

Helga loved the feeling on her fingertips, and the laughter soothed her soul. She continued her finger pressing, vibrating them into the tender tummy. She now focused on the area surrounding the navel. She wanted to get closer to that belly button because she had a hunch that the navel would be extraordinarily ticklish. She changed her tickling method to lightly running her fingertips around the area below the navel and even moved it to the groin area where she got dangerously close to Cheyenne’s shaven mound. Once she made it there, then she softly moved her fingers back down the skin getting close to the belly button. Once it got close, she then lightly drummer her fingers around the belly button, to get to the top of it and then back up the center of the stomach. She loved the feeling of the heaving stomach, dropping up and down as her victim felt the ticklish tremors and trying to breathe.

Cheyenne continued her giggles as she felt the fingers lightly caressing her skin. When they were on the belly itself, she couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably, but when they went to the area below her navel and going into her groin area, it actually felt soothing. That skin was very delicate, but also very receptive to light touch. She even gasped as the finger got closer to her vagina and when they got to the area where her pubic hair used to be, she shivered, and a giggle came out. That area was so sensitive! Then she felt the fingers coming back down towards her belly, and the ticklish feelings increased. As they increased, her laughter got louder.

“That’s right my little bitch, laugh for Helga. I love ticklish tummies! Doesn’t this feel good?” Helga laughed as she continued to drum and stroke her fingers all over the stomach area. She did notice the softer, more sensual reaction whenever her fingers moved towards the shaved pussy and those cute sounds Cheyenne would make stimulated her own libido. She felt her nipples getting harder as she remembered shaving that sweet looking pussy. She licked her lips and then went back to focusing on the ticklish belly. Now, it was time to play with the navel! She once again formed her fingers on her left hand into a “point” and placed them right over the navel. Then she slowly opened her fingers, tickling that soft skin and sending poor Cheyenne into strong giggles. Then when she closed her fingers again, the giggles went to much stronger laughter.

Cheyenne felt those fingers opening and closing, much like they did on her armpit and it drove her absolutely crazy! Those fingers were dangerously close to her belly button, and she knew from prior experiences just how ticklish her navel was. “hehehehehehehe please stop!! Just HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!” she cackled as the fingers now made it to the outer edges of her belly button. Then her eyes popped open as she felt a finger going into her belly button. It moved slowly into it, and it started to wiggle a little as it went deeper into the hole. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT THERE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she screamed.

Helga laughed to herself as she heard the desperate sounds of Cheyenne’s laughter. Her hunch was right. This navel was very sensitive as she continued to dig her finger deeper into that hole. When she went deeper, she would do a quick finger wiggle, which made her finger touch the “wall” of the belly button and drove her victim insane. She tried to see how far her finger would go and she got pretty deep and then started to pull back, otherwise she make poke a hole into Cheyenne! When her finger came out the button, she stroked the fingertip around the outer edges of the belly button and listening to Cheyenne beg her was absolutely a satisfying moment. Then an idea hit her mind and a huge smile came on her face.

Cheyenne couldn’t believe just how much tickle hell her navel just went through. She felt the finger stop tickling her and she used this moment to catch her breath. She was learning that whenever she had a break in the tickling, she had to use it to try and recover. She learned that if she used these breaks for begging and pleading, which she really wanted to do, she would make herself more exhausted. Her body was already tired, but she wanted to try and conserve some strength to endure further tickles on her body. Then her eyes went wide open once again as she felt something poking into her belly button. Her brain didn’t understand what it was at first as it felt strong, warm, and wet. Then it dawned on her! It was a tongue as it started to poke and slide around in her navel. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO TONGUE!!!!” she screamed out.

Helga’s mouth was directly on the helpless navel, and she used her tongue to drill into the belly button, trying to touch each and every nerve within it. She even liked the taste as she swirled her tongue, lashing it all around the inside edges of the sweet button. Her tongue was powerful, and she started to drill it deeper into the target and she could now feel Cheyenne’s trembling body as the skin vibrated on her lips. She rotated her tongue like a mixer in a clockwise manner, doing her best to touch every ticklish spot. Helga then took her tongue out of the navel and now started to suck the navel, her lips were suctioned on the skin, and she sucked as hard as she could.

Cheyenne’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt that evil tongue swirling in her sensitive belly button and she never felt anything like it. The ticklish sensations were the most intense she has ever felt and yet, she also felt herself getting aroused from it. Her mind was so confused. How can something so wickedly ticklish, also be so amazingly arousing? Her body was conflicted. Her mind was wracked with ticklish tremors, but her sexual system was starting to heat up. She could feel that tingle between her legs as the tongue swished across her belly button and her nipples were responding. Then she felt the sucking on her navel, and she just laughed and laughed, but then a moan would escape her lips sometimes when the sucking got softer.

Helga could hear the ticklish laughter, but when she heard the moan, she got excited herself. She finished sucking the belly button and now she started to lick over it. Her wide tongue glided over the area, and she did it slowly and firmly. It caused her prisoner to laugh, but more moans came out. She realized little Cheyenne was getting aroused, which delighted her. It meant that her little body was breaking and she could completely dominate her. This was the moment she was waiting for because once her victim got exhausted from the tickling torment, they would become more compliant. Helga knew Cheyenne was breaking and it was just a matter of time before she broke this woman’s will and become a much more compliant sex slave. Her own lust started to rise as she was conquering another victim. She felt the tingle between her own legs and she wanted to really ravish this young lady. She then stopped her belly button licking and gave a quick squeeze the Cheyenne’s hip bones with each of her hands.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Cheyenne screamed when her hip bones were squeezed. Then it stopped and she felt some sense of relief. Her poor body was getting tired as she has been getting tickle tortured for some time now. Her mind was also getting tired as all she felt was the absolute worst sensations in her body. What started to concern her was she felt her nipples throbbing and she knew she was wet between her legs. Cheyenne felt so helpless right now. She closed her eyes and she started to softly beg. “please Helga…no more….please no more….”

“Mmmmmmm little bitch is tired now. Well sweet thing, I have some good news for you. I won’t tickle you right now, but I am kinda hungry. I think I will enjoy a snack. A snack that your body produces. I think I want to see how you taste….” Helga warned as she now stood up. She then got her body close to Cheyenne’s and she looked a little downwards and saw her prize. Cheyenne’s shaven pussy right before her. It looked so helpless, so vulnerable, so……tasty. She licked her lips and got her head closer to the mound. She took a sniff, and she could smell poor Cheyenne’s arousal.

Cheyenne was just hanging upside down and she felt so helpless. She wiggled her fingers slightly and then her toes. She opened her eyes, and she could see Helga’s boots and she could also see the legs. Helga was right next to her and was so close. She didn’t know what was about to happen to her, but she knew she wasn’t getting freed right now, so something was about to happen to her. She then jumped as she felt those powerful hands grabbing her ass cheeks from behind. Then she started to squeal softly as those hands started to squeeze her buttocks. It wasn’t a hard squeeze, but firm enough for her to feel it. Then she felt the palms of the hands starting to caress her ass and it didn’t tickle! In fact, what scared her more was that it felt kind of nice. A soft moan escaped her lips because this was a much better feeling than the horrendous tickling she received.

Helga was very impressed on how soft Cheyenne’s ass was. The skin was very smooth and felt really soft. Her fingers enjoyed the feeling of that skin. Her eyes looked at the exposed pussy and she definitely wanted to know how this woman tasted. She then lightly ran her finger across the crack of Cheyenne’s ass, causing her victim to giggle uncontrollably and she saw the muscles clench, including the pussy. Her finger then started to slide deeper into the crack causing more giggles to come out and soon, her finger found the outside edge of Cheyenne’s hole and stimulated it. She loved how the ass cheeks clenched really tight as she stimulated the nerves around the hole.

Cheyenne felt that invading finger and the sensation was very overwhelming. It tickled a lot, but it definitely sent a much different response in her body. She felt herself getting more aroused and she started to mewl between her shrieks of laughter. Then the hole tickling stopped and then she gasped quite loudly when she felt something on her pussy! The thrill that went through her made her brain spin wildly as she felt something strong and squirmy lashing over her most private place. “OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she moaned loudly as the sheer amount of pleasure tore through her.

Helga planted her mouth on Cheyenne’s soaking pussy and started to suck and lick the area. Her tongue rubbed all over the lips, then the tip of her tongue slid into the lips. From her position, her mouth came directly down onto the mound and she ravished it. Her face was moving back and forth, up and down and all over the area as her tongue licked and teased the pussy. She then used both hands to hold each ass cheek, so she could keep the pussy in place for her tongue to do its work. She then wrapped her lips around the mound and started sucking on it with great force. Listening to Cheyenne’s guttural sounds only motivated her to continue. To Helga, this pussy was absolutely delicious. There was something about Cheyenne’s innocent personality that made her really enjoy doing this to her. She then sucked harder as one part of the lip was in her powerful lips and she gently tugged at it.

Cheyenne didn’t know what to think anymore. She was in complete shock that her very own pussy was in a mouth. This has never happened before in her young life. Even with the experience with Aleshanee, that was with a hand rubbing her, nothing with something like a human mouth. What shocked her was how incredible it felt. She never felt this kind of intense pleasure before. The way the tongue licked over her vagina, the way it went inside her body and the sucking on it made her entire body surrender to the pleasure. Cheyenne felt herself moaning more and more and she felt this incredible buildup in her body. She was already tired from the tickling, now to be hit with this kind of pleasure made her so submissive. She closed her eyes and truly enjoyed this feeling.

Helga was now moving her head rapidly, her tongue attacking the clit. She was smacking her mouth as she enjoyed this taste. She could feel the little nubbin on her tongue, and it sent thrills to her own body. She felt Cheyenne’s body reacting to her tongue lashing and she wanted to make sure she brought her to a huge explosion. The taste she was experiencing was incredible to her and she wanted to make sure she lapped up every ounce of Cheyenne’s sexual nectar. As her tongue continued its path of pleasure giving, she felt Cheyenne’s body starting to tense up. Helga knew her young victim was going to explode at any moment. She used the tip of her tongue to rapidly flicker and press over the love button.

Cheyenne felt that tongue on her clit and now her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The sensation was absolutely incredible, and she felt pleasure from her brain to her pudgy little toes. She could hear the smacking of lips, as though Helga was enjoying a delightful meal and she felt that pressure building up. Her heart was beating faster, her breathing more shallow as she prepared herself for a massive orgasm. Cheyenne didn’t even want to stop it. She wanted that release. She started to crave that moment of bliss. The pressure then started to reach a climax and with one strong lashing across her clit, she exploded. “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YES!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!” she screamed out as her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt, ripping through every single nerve in her body. She started to shake violently as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. This was an absolute incredible feeling.

Helga heard and felt Cheyenne explode in orgasmic pleasure and it made her smile. She lifted her head a little and her eyes looked at the saturated pussy glistening in front of her. Her hands felt the body shaking in the aftermath of the orgasm and she knew Cheyenne was completely spent. She let the waves subside a little because now it was her favorite time. Ticklish girls were MORE ticklish after they came, and she knew Cheyenne was going to be exponentially more ticklish now. Helga then started to carefully lick the remaining moisture on the sweet pussy, enjoying the cream that was there. When she finished, she then took her right index finger and slowly stroked it across the mound, then the clit, then the inner part of the leg that connected to the groin.

Cheyenne felt her body tremble as she started to recover from her orgasm. Her mind was starting to come back to the world of consciousness, and she started to moan. Then she felt something stroking across her still wet pussy, and realized that Helga was “cleaning” her down there. It felt incredible as she could feel the taste buds gliding across the area. Then she felt a tingle in her body as she felt something much harder now stroking across her pussy, then her clit. Her body shook as that sensation kind of….tickled. “hehehe…hehehehehe I’m..heheheheh sensitive…” she cooed. She then started to giggle harder as the finger was now stroking the inner part of her leg and now she realized she was being tickled AGAIN!!! This tickling sensation felt more intense and now she started to laugh harder. “HEY!!! T-T-THAT TICKLES!!!” she laughed.

“Someone feels more ticklish, da?” Helga teased. She loved hearing those shrieks of giggles and it only motivated her to really torment poor Cheyenne. She now focused on tickling right above the mound, across the groin and especially on the clit. The giggles then went into stronger laughter and she kept tickling that sweet pussy. “tickle tickle tickle….you have such a ticklish pussy…” she chuckled.

Cheyenne continued to shriek as she felt her most private area being tickled. She was tickled there before, but after having an orgasm, now it felt so much more intense. She couldn’t believe she was being tickled again after having such an incredible pleasurable moment. Her poor pussy was being tickle attacked and there was nothing she could do. She shrieked, she squealed and just laughed as the finger tickling continued. She didn’t know what to do anymore. She just wanted this to stop. “PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!! I’M SENSITIVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

Helga giggled as she heard the sheer desperation in Cheyenne’s voice. Her fingers loved tickling all around this area and she even moved her fingers over Cheyenne’s ass, tickling those sweet soft cheeks. For a moment, she lifted her head and looked around the cavern and she could see all the other captured women staring down at her, captivated by what she was doing to Cheyenne. During the time they were held, she did manage to play with some of their pussies, but not all of them. She knew the women who did not have their pussies ravished must have had a severe fear that this could await them. Helga felt powerful. She knew Cheyenne’s horrific ticklish screams scared every single captee that was there. She finally stopped the pussy tickling and walked away from Cheyenne’s limp body. She looked at the audience and clapped her hands together one time. “Now, it is time for my FAVORITE spot. It is time for her feet! Hehehehehe” she thought to herself.

Cheyenne just hung there as she tried to recover from the tickle assault on her private area. She felt herself sweating and she hoped her torment was all over. She was tired, her body aching, her pussy still feeling as if it was on fire and her lungs were burning. She took this opportunity to try and recover. She also felt so humiliated as she was a helpless tickle toy to that massive woman. Then she heard Helga’s footsteps going behind her and she wondered what was going to happen next. Cheyenne started to whimper for mercy. “please….let….me……go…”

Helga grinned as she heard the pathetic words coming from Cheyenne’s lips. Now she stood behind Cheyenne’s upside down body and she looked at the raised stocks attached by chains that were hanging from the steel beams that made up the rafters. Helga had to admit, the smugglers who designed this cavern inside this cove were really good. She then got herself a step stool and placed it behind Cheyenne’s head. She then stepped up on the stool, which made her feel even taller, and she looked down. A wry grin formed on her face as she saw those cute little soles of Cheyenne’s facing up. Helga did think those cute size 6 feet were adorable and they looked really tender and soft. So far, everywhere she tickled Cheyenne’s body, she was rewarded with the worst kind of ticklish screams. She had a feeling that these cute vulnerable feet were going to be extra ticklish, especially after her victim had an orgasm. She reached her left hand down and did a slow stroke from the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, into that low arch area and off the heel. She chuckled as the foot wriggled like crazy!

Cheyenne had a major shock in her body as she felt that finger touching the bottom of her left foot. It dawned on her that her feet were going to be tickled next! This was her major fear as she knew how ticklish her feet were. Even just massaging them would tickle her and now captor was going to torture her. She immediately started to beg profusely! “PLEASE DON’T!!! COME ON HELGA, PLEASE DON’T TOUCH MY FEET! PLEASE!! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!” she screamed.

“Awww….is my little bitch a bit ticklish on her feet? Just to let you know, I LOVE ticklish feet. How ticklish are you?” Helga teased as she started to softly stroke her index and middle finger across the ball of that helpless right foot. The foot was squirming under her touch and it excited her a lot. She loved how soft the foot was. Her fingers were able to sink into the flesh and it felt nice on her fingertips. She adored the wrinkles on the bottom of that helpless foot. She now focused her attention on the wrinkles and had her fingers follow the path of the wrinkle. Helga had difficulty doing it because Cheyenne’s foot flopped around like a fish out of water.

Cheyenne felt those fingers on her foot, and it felt absolutely horrendous! Her feet were so sensitive at this point she knew there was no way she would survive this torture. The touching of her foot stopped, and she used the opportunity to beg. “Please!!! Helga please don’t tickle my feet! I am begging you! Please don’t! I’m too sensitive right now and I will die!”

Helga reached down with her right hand, wrapped her fingers around Cheyenne’s big toe on the right foot and she smiled when she felt the foot trying to move. She heard Cheyenne giggles already coming out, just holding her big toe was devastating. “No young one, I am REALLY going to tickle this foot. I mean, REALLY going to torture this cute little foot. Be ready!” she laughed as she then arched her fingers on her left hand like a claw and placed the tips of her nails at the base of the pudgy toes and slowly, and menacingly clawed them down the sole, from the base of the toes, across the fleshy ball of the foot, sliding cruelly into the arch are and off the heel. She then lifted her hand, placed her “claw” back at the base of the toes, and clawed down the foot again, this time at a much slower pace so she can inflict the most torment she could.

The girls in the cages all throughout the cavern shivered in fear as they heard the high pitched shrieking laughter of Cheyenne bouncing off the cavern walls. Some of them looked at what was happening and were frozen in fear. They saw Helga “clawing” a slow, cruel ticklish path on the bottom of that poor woman’s foot and felt for her. Listening to her laughter, listening to her begging words made them very empathetic to her plight. Some of them experienced that same torture recently, so they knew how bad it could be. One girl in particular had to turn away from the sight because she remembered her torture. Her feet were extra sensitive and that tickling she endured broke her will. Her feet were so ticklish, she could barely walk on grass barefoot without giggling. She remembered how Helga tickled her so bad, she actually lost consciousness. Now, as she listened to that poor young woman being tickled right now, she prayed that she would survive this ordeal. Shiver after shiver went through her body as the horrified ticklish screams were haunting her.

Cheyenne continued to scream in laughter as she felt that “claw” on the bottom of her foot. The ticklish feeling was way too intense, the worst she has ever felt as those fingers moved very slowly on the sole of that foot. She couldn’t even move her foot around to try and protect itself. Helga held onto her big toe and with her strength, made her foot completely motionless. She could only scrunch her other toes, otherwise her entire foot was vulnerable. Her mind started to race with bewilderment as she was losing track of time and space. All she could think about was how intense the sensation was, especially when the fingers made it into her arch which had a bundle of extra sensitive nerves.

Helga was focused in on that foot. She saw how her fingers would press into the very soft flesh and could see “white” lines being made in the skin as the fingers passed across the sole. It was as though she was going into some kind of trance. The sound of that tortured laughter excited her. She loved how loud Cheyenne could scream in ticklish horror. A jolt of pleasure rocked her when her claw made it in the center of the arch and the scream was getting maniacal. A gleam of happiness was in her eyes when she slid her fingers off the precious heel and then went right back to the base of the toes, to repeat the same cruel pattern. Helga loved the way the other toes would scrunch tightly, the skin going pale as they closed so tightly, which also made the sole wrinkle a little more. She thought those tiny toes were so cute and she looked forward to tickling them. But right now, it was claw time!

Svetlana was leaning against a cavern wall and had a very satisfied smile on her face. She witnessed this entire session and she loved how her fellow bounty hunter was torturing this small Native American woman. She shook her head slightly as she listened to the tortured laughter of Cheyenne. She knew that young lady was going through absolute hell. She really enjoyed watching Helga torment these women, as it seemed like she had this special talent for tickling them. Svetlana chuckled to herself as she remembered one time she was sparring with Helga and the massive woman even tickled her. She wasn’t tortured, but she remembered how helpless she felt when she was trapped by her more powerful friend. Helga would talk to her about how tickling a woman felt so thrilling because there was no defense they could employ to fight it off. With pain, your mind and body could help block it out, but with tickling, if you are a ticklish person, there is no defense. She even dabbled with tickle torture herself on victims and it was fun. She still felt slightly silly for doing such a fun thing to a victim she was trying to torture, but after watching Helga destroy these captured women, she was believing in it more and more. Svetlana also enjoyed the more sexual nature of the tickle torture and after watching Helga eat Cheyenne out and made her cum, she was feeling quite aroused. She just may have to relieve herself a little later.

Cheyenne’s body continued to tremble and quiver as the ruthless fingers did not let up. Her eyes would pop open, they would shut tight. Her laughter would hit different octaves and even hit a silent laughter for a stretch when the fingers were in her arch. Now she began to feel light headed and in a way, she welcomed it. She wanted this torture to end and if she passed out, she would be relieved. Her eyes started to get heavy, her laughter got more quiet and peaceful blackness was almost there. Then the tickling stopped and yelped as she felt the bottom of her foot get smacked by Helga’s hand!

“Niet, no sleep for you little bitch..” Helga grinned as she started to smack that delicate sole with the palm of her hand. She used a lot of force on the hit, where the sound echoed off the cavern walls. Besides tickling, another fun thing Helga enjoyed was bastinado. She absolutely loved stimulating the nerves in the soles of the feet. She thought by doing so, when she tickled the feet, the torment would get so much worse for her victim. Now it was Cheyenne’s turn to experience some bastinado. She continued to smack the bottom of the foot with great force, concentrating on the ball of the foot, then the arch, then the heel with each smack. She chuckled to herself as she heard a shriek with each smack. Helga would lift her left hand, then slowly brought it down to the foot, barely touched the area she wanted to smack, then quickly lifted her hand high into the air and brought it back down with great force, smacking the skin with a loud slap.

Cheyenne continued to screech with each strike on her foot. This was definitely a feeling she never felt before and the strikes were starting to hurt. “OW!!!! Helga!!! Please don’t….OW! It hurts!!!” she screamed. The pain started to get a little worse as each strike only set the nerves in her foot on fire. She could feel how much more responsive to touch her foot was getting and she whined a lot more. Everything in her body felt so much more responsive.

Helga then ceased her smacks on the poor foot and let the foot rest a little. She even let go of the big toe on that right foot and just observed the foot. She knew that foot was really tender right now, the nerves within the skin must have been on absolute fire. She rubbed her hands together because she knew the next time she touched that foot, Cheyenne was going to lose her mind. It was almost like she could see that foot pulsating. The sounds of Cheyenne’s soft pleas thrilled her. That poor ticklish foot was about to suffer even more. The best part was this was only one foot. She looked over at the left foot and couldn’t wait to torment that one too.

Cheyenne started to get very worried as she felt her foot recovering from those hard strikes. She was afraid Helga was going to hurt her foot again as those strikes were hard. It felt as though her foot was thumping and she tried to keep herself still because she didn’t want to tempt Helga into hitting her again. She felt her eyes welling up because she was so tired, and she was getting tortured. She couldn’t even comprehend why she was even going through this. Who sent Helga to kidnap her and why? She was only home for a few days after spending a year in Mexico. Then she drew a sharp breath as she felt something touch her tenderized foot. Then she winced again as she felt something poking her foot. She felt a poke on the ball of her foot, then she felt a poke on the heel. Then a soft poke happened on her instep and then her arch. Cheyenne’s body twitched with each poke then she felt something started to flutter along her sole, causing a giggle to come out. Her eyes popped wide open in shock as her brain just realized just how much more sensitive her foot was at this moment. Which meant, she was going to be extra ticklish!

Helga enjoyed watching Cheyenne’s body spasm with each poke on that delicate sole. The foot was already soft, but she was very aware that her bastinado on the foot made it a lot more responsive to touch. She then started to flutter her fingers down the length of the cute sole and she started to hear giggles. “That’s right little one…you are going to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. You will want it to stop, and you will do anything for it to stop. But it won’t. I think I may tickle your foot until…..you….die!” Helga laughed. She then put her left hand’s fingers into a claw formation again, placed the tip of her “talons” at the base of the cute stubby toes and once again, raked down the sole. The sounds of Cheyenne’s horrific squeals of ticklish laughter sent a chill of excitement through her own body. She reached down once again, grabbed the big toe in her fist of her right hand and held the foot still as she continued to “claw” all over the sole.

Cheyenne’s laughter hit a level she never thought possible. That claw motion was horrible before, now it was absolutely destroying her. Her foot felt so sensitive, so responsive to touch that this torment felt exponentially worse than before. She shook her head wildly from side to side as the feeling of ticklish sensations overtook her nervous system. The feeling of those fingers dragging along her tender flesh was indescribable to her. Now the tears started to fall as the tickling feeling was too much. Her mouth was wide open, but now she was in that paralyzed silent laughter. Cheyenne’s mind could only think about that feeling on her right foot. The words of Helga rolled through her mind and she thought it was a real possibility. “until…..you…..die” were the words and poor Cheyenne was completely scared.

Helga started to hum away as her fingers continued to claw against the poor foot. She even did a motion where when her fingers made it to the arch, she would pause there, then scurry her fingers at a rapid pace, which made Cheyenne’s body shake wildly. She was starting to sense it. It wouldn’t be long before her victim’s brain broke down and would be completely submissive to her. The prospective buyers loved how docile these women are. They surely would not be disappointed in a submissive Native American Princess! Now, she started to lightly tap her fingertips across the sole to continue the tickling sensation, but not as vicious so her victim would not pass out.

Cheyenne continued to laugh hard even as the fingers were lightly tapping on her foot. The agony of being tickled dominated her nervous system and now she started to cough. The coughing started to get worse as the tickling was still driving her crazy. Although she continued to cough, she felt the touching of her foot stop and she was at least relieved from that. Cheyenne now felt a hand patting her back, trying to help her with her cough.

“Calm down little one..I don’t want you to die from coughing. Just tickling…” Helga snickered as she continued to pat Cheyenne’s back. The coughing started to subside and she had a sinister smile on her face. “Now, I tickle your other foot….” she threatened.

“Noooo *cough cough* please don’t….” Cheyenne whimpered. She already has been through hell and it broke her heart that the torment was not over yet. “Why? Why do you keep….torturing me?”

“Because it is fun for me….” Helga retorted. She then stood back up on the stool and stared at the left foot. She saw it quivering in fear and she lowered her right index finger and gently poked the sole. Her finger sank into the flesh, and she absolutely loved Cheyenne’s reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON’T!!!!” Cheyenne screamed. She was surprised she still had a voice, but that touch on her left foot was very intense.

Helga then continued to poke, then stroke her fingers on that sole. The foot started to flop around like a fish out of water, so she held the big toe with her left hand and used her right hand to tickle all over that sole. She focused her attention on the ball of the foot, making sure she covered all over that spot. Her finger swiped left to right across the skin, then rapidly swiped right to left. Then she started to stroke her finger in a circle starting in the middle of the ball of the foot, then the circle got bigger, so it started to cover the entire area. Listening to Cheyenne scream in her laughter let her know, the left foot was the most ticklish of the two. She nodded to herself as she realized, she didn’t even have to perform a bastinado on this foot to get it to be sensitive, but figured, “I’ll do it anyway…” Helga then raised her hand high into the air, then started to swing it down, coming down on the sole of the foot with her palm with great force. The sound of the smack on the foot definitely echoed in the cavern.

“OW!!!!” Cheyenne yelped as she felt the strike on the bottom of her foot. Once again, she was being subjected to a brutal bastinado. With each strike, she could feel it in her bones. Her eyes started to water again because the pain was strong and her body was so receptive to touch. Then the strikes stopped, and she moaned. “Please…you’re hurting me….” she whimpered.

“Awww…..well, I guess I should do this instead…” Helga smiled as she then formed her right hand into a claw and slowly raked it down the length of that tenderized sole. This was definitely her favorite method to tickle a foot. She loved the soft skin and she knew this must have tickled a lot as Cheyenne was laughing, begging and screaming. She was trying to drive the point home as she kept her fingers on the spot right below the ball of the foot leading into the arch, then she raked her nails across the rest of the arch. Her eyes focused on making sure she covered the entire foot. She made it to the heel, and she did quick “scratches” on the area and it amused her that it was also very ticklish too.

Cheyenne’s body was now going into conniptions as the tickling of her left foot rocked her body. The feeling of those fingers touched every nerve in her poor foot and she didn’t know what to do anymore. She felt her lungs burning again, her jaw was aching for laughing and screaming so much, and she felt her face getting hot. Her desperate pleas were falling on deaf ears and she just wished it would just end. As she felt the fingers now softly stroking up and down her sole, her body went limp. She had no more energy to thrash and she just laughed. There was nothing more she could do as her body and will was broken. Her entire world at this moment was ticklish feelings and hard laughter. There was one ray of hope for her. Cheyenne started to feel lightheaded again and she closed her eyes. Soon she would be unconscious, and this would all end.

Helga noticed that the laughter was dying down, so she stopped her tickling assault. She guessed Cheyenne was about to pass out at any moment and she had to make sure she stayed alert. Now it was time for the finale. She then turned her head towards the staircase that would lead back to the cages on the second level and heard some footsteps. A smile formed on her face as she knew who was coming. She climbed down off the stool, and she walked over to her chair again, facing Cheyenne’s front. She sat down and she stared at the exhausted face. She leaned forward a little bit and lightly started to slap Cheyenne’s cheeks to keep her awake. “No no no little one, no rest for you right now. But I do have good news! It is almost over. But before I go back to your feet, I think it is time you meet my employer…hehehehe” she laughed.

Cheyenne moaned in exhaustion as the tickling stopped and she felt the slaps on her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and listened to Helga’s words. Her mind was able to comprehend that she was about to meet the employer. She felt some energy coming back as she wanted to know who paid this brute of a woman to capture her. Her eyes started to look to the side as she now could hear someone coming down the stairs.

A woman was walking down the stairs, her boots slapping loudly on the steps on purpose. She then saw Svetlana leaning against a wall and she made eye contact. She saw the wry smile on Svetlana’s face, and she acknowledged her with a wink. She then looked over and saw Helga sitting in a chair and what really delighted her was a small woman hung upside down, completely helpless. She watched what happened to the woman before she came down the stairs and it delighted her so much. This woman absolutely loved the brutal tickle torture that the victim received. The horrible screams, the writhing body, it was all very satisfying. She got close to the victim’s body and saw the sheen of sweat glistening off of the prisoner’s body. Her eyes then looked at Helga and she nodded her head. She saw Helga get up out of the chair and she took her place in the chair. Now, she looked at poor Cheyenne hanging upside down and she leaned forward so she could make eye contact with her. “Hello Cheyenne…..Miss me?” the woman asked with a huge smile.

Cheyenne’s eyes started to focus and when she saw the figure in front of her, upside down, and heard the voice, she came to full attention! Her eyes saw the woman’s face clearly now and what she saw frightened her to her bones. It couldn’t be! Out of all the people she did not want to see, this was the number one person. Her mouth went dry, and she couldn’t even find words as she was in shock. The woman before her was Priscilla Montenegro!!

“Did you really think you would escape from me? You pathetic little bitch…..I wasn’t too happy that you left me last week. After what happened to me by that vile woman, I wondered where you were. I thought you were killed because you were in the house with me as I was tortured. After I was set free, I had my husband’s men look for you and couldn’t find you. We went to your place, and it was empty. You didn’t show up to work the next day either. I wanted to know where my little bitch was.” Priscilla began say. She then reached her left hand forward, grabbed the back of Cheyenne’s head and pulled her head towards her so she could get closer to her face. “…then, I find out that my little bitch left! She helped an even bigger evil bitch escape from the city and head out….”

Cheyenne winced in pain a little as she felt Priscilla’s hand gripping her hair. As she listened to Priscilla speak, her memories went back to the day where she helped La Diabla escape. She thought they weren’t seen. They made sure of it! How did this woman know she left with her? “ow…ow…” she moaned quietly as the hand was pulling her hairs.

“….I have EYES everywhere you pathetic little bitch. I was told you helped La Diabla escape in a field and went off on her horse. WHY did you help her?!! That was very naughty of you! When I heard what you did, all I thought about was finding you and bringing you back to me so I can punish you. You BETRAYED ME! After all the things I did for you! I gave you a home. I gave you a job so you can have meaning in your pathetic life. I even PAID you for that horrible job you were doing. How can you do that to me? HOW???!!” Priscilla screamed. She then used her right hand and slapped Cheyenne’s right cheek with a great deal of force.

“OW!!!! Hey! Please……don’t hurt me….” Cheyenne started to feel herself crying. Now, she was truly frightened. The tickle torture was horrific and it made her body completely exhausted. Now she was at the complete mercy of a vengeful woman. It horrified her as she listened to Priscilla talk about how she “took care” of her. All this woman did was make her life very difficult. She still didn’t understand why she was kidnapped in the first place.

“I am SO disappointed in you Cheyenne….” Priscilla said as she let go of her head and then leaned back in the chair. “I figured La Diabla would help you find your way back home. So, I sent Helga and Svetlana here to go capture you and bring you to me. Since you didn’t appreciate my efforts to give your miserable life meaning, I figured I would now sell you off to a buyer. You will be a sex slave little Cheyenne. At the end of the day, the only thing you are good for is to have your pathetic weak body used as a sex toy. You are sexy, I will give you that. I love the way your body looks. Now, I regret not playing with you sexually…..I loved how your pussy looks shaved. I love listening to you screaming in ticklish agony. Now you know how I felt when La Diabla assaulted me. So Helga, make her laugh for me please….”

Helga had a huge grin on her face as that was her cue to go tickle those cute little feet again. She got back on her stool and now looked down at the feet again. Tickling them made her feel so good inside. Now she stared at the cute little toes. Her memory of holding the big toes came to her mind because it seemed as though they were really sensitive. Now, she could focus on actually tickling them. She reached down with her right hand and used the index finger to slowly stroke the undersides of the toes of the left foot. She grinned as those toes immediately wiggled and scrunched, trying to protect the soft skin. “Oooooooohh!!!! Someone has ticklish toes!” she giggled with delight.

Cheyenne felt that touch on her toes and she went into a panic. Her feet were so ticklish at this moment, and she knew just how sensitive her toes really were. She then looked at a smiling Priscilla and a chill went through her body. She was already feeling defeated as she heard the words Priscilla told her. She heard her say she was going to be a sex slave! She listened to the personal insults such as her being pathetic and she wasn’t worth much. This really hurt her feelings because she never did anything to Priscilla. Even when she was kidnapped and in Mexico, she worked hard in that bar, doing everything she could to please Priscilla. It didn’t matter as she was always insulted and made to look bad in front of everyone else. Now, she was stripped naked, her most private area shaved of her hair, tickled all over her body and was completely humiliated in front of Priscilla. Now her torment was coming back as she felt a finger touching her toes. Cheyenne started to feel despair as she was going to be tortured again. Even though she felt a sadness in her body, she couldn’t help but laugh as her toes were touched.

Helga continued to stroke her finger across the toes. She started to focus on the toe pad of the big toe and stroked her finger across that skin. She loved the way the laughter started to build from Cheyenne’s lungs. The more she stroked, the louder the laugh got. Now she held the rest of the toes with her left hand, so the big toe was isolated, and she tickled all over that toe. Helga used the tip of her nail to tickle all over that pudgy flesh and now the screams got louder and louder. She couldn’t help but laugh when her nail stroked along the line where the big toe was connected to the ball of the foot. She found a very sensitive spot!

Priscilla leaned back in her chair and listened to Cheyenne started to laugh hysterically. A deep sense of satisfaction flowed through her body as she watched Helga tickle torturing poor Cheyenne. She loved watching that body writhe in agony. The sounds of Cheyenne’s hysterical laughter gave her a tingle in her body. She stared at Cheyenne’s face and seeing it contorted in ticklish agony made her very happy. She was still very upset that this young woman allowed La Diabla to torture her and even left the city with that evil outlaw and escape. There was no way she was going to allow that to stand. She figured out that La Diabla was smart enough to find Cheyenne’s home as it wasn’t like La Diabla could go back to El Guapo. Priscilla was feeling very proud of herself as she figured out where Cheyenne would be. It worked like a charm! She did wish she could get revenge against La Diabla and hoped the opportunity would present itself. Now, she was here at her business location and couldn’t wait to sell off these young women, make a fortune, and help strengthen her business relationship with Gloria Wellington. Her husband Julio loved her business sense and doing business with someone like Gloria Wellington, only meant great things for their own family. Priscilla sat there and just grinned.

Cheyenne felt that finger on the spot on her foot where her big toe was connected to the ball of her foot. It felt absolutely horrible and wave after wave of ticklish agony ripped through her. Her mind kept wondering when this would be all over. Then she felt Helga let go of her toes, but the hand forced her toes back, completely exposing the undersides of the toes. She got nervous as she knew this was not a break. Then she started to shake as the fingers started attacking the delicate undersides of her toes. It severely tickled her, and she just continued to laugh. Her eyes made eye contact with Priscilla’s eyes and she saw a very wry smile on her face. Cheyenne wanted to beg Priscilla for mercy, but she just couldn’t get the words out.

Helga felt more powerful as she continued to tickle those precious little toes. It was absolutely delightful how sensitive they were, and she was enjoying every single moment. Then her eyes looked over at the right foot’s toes and she wanted to go play with them too! She let go of the left toes and made her way over to the right foot. She leaned over and placed her head near the vulnerable foot and she took a quick sniff. Helga enjoyed the smell and she now put her face eye level with the bottom of the foot. Her eyes were right at the heel, and she looked at the sole and smiled. She took her index finger and did a quick tickle in the arch. It amused her when the foot started to twitch and she stroked the ball of the foot. Once again, she saw the foot jerk around and saw the toes scrunch. She then lifted her head and decided to taste that foot. She stuck out her tongue and planted the top of her tongue and licked with great pressure from the heel, through the arch, to the ball of the foot and off the cute toes.

Cheyenne squealed as she felt Helga’s tongue licking her foot! This was definitely a different sensation as it tickled, but it also sent pleasure shockwaves through her body. Her body was just too sensitive at this moment and she could feel everything. She felt another lick on her foot and she giggled. Now, that sadistic tongue started getting close to her toes and she started to mewl. “hehehehehe..not my toes….” she mumbled.

Priscilla smiled as she looked up and saw Helga licking Cheyenne’s foot, then she looked right back down at Cheyenne’s face. She figured she might as well have some fun too. She sat forward in the chair and reached out her two hands. She wanted to touch Cheyenne. She never tickled her before and now she was going to enjoy the fun! Her fingers started to lightly flutter up and down Cheyenne’s sides and now the poor girl started to laugh harder. Priscilla felt a surge of power flowing through her body as she made Cheyenne go crazy with her nails now sliding up and down the vulnerable sides. She started to wonder why she didn’t do this before. Listening to Cheyenne scream was really getting her excited. Her fingers then went to the ribs, her nails lightly scraping on the flesh and felt the body tremble.

Helga looked down at Priscilla and saw her tickling Cheyenne’s sides. A small laugh came from her lips because her employer was having some fun. She then looked at those cute button toes and snaked her tongue between the crevices. The toes went wild, and her tongue continued to slither between each crevice. The shrill laughter coming from Cheyenne got her excited and she made sure her tongue sawed between each toe crevice. When she made it to the big toe, she put it in her mouth and started to suck on it. HARD.

Cheyenne’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she continued to feel the ruthless tickling on her ribs and now her big toe was getting sucked. Her body was wracked with so many different feelings, it just started to quit. She felt herself slipping away and she relaxed her entire body. Cheyenne was starting to fully collapse in sheer exhaustion. She didn’t tremble anymore, her laughter slowed down and her breathing was heavy. She was done for, and her body was soon to be almost lifeless with sensory overload.

Helga popped that toe out of her mouth as she no longer felt any resistance. She knew her victim was now broken. She looked down at Priscilla still trying to tickle Cheyenne’s almost lifeless body. “Ms. Montenegro, she is done for….” she grinned as she came down from her stool.

“Awwwwww!! I was JUST getting started!” Priscilla whined. She looked at Cheyenne’s face and the poor girl was in a daze. She shook her head and realized Helga was right. Cheyenne was done. They couldn’t overdo it because they had to leave some semblance of her sanity for a buyer. “Yeah, I guess she is broken now. I don’t think she will be going anywhere. Hahaha” she laughed. She then put her face into Cheyenne’s and gave her a kiss on her forehead. “Poor little bitch is so tired…make sure you clean her off…” Priscilla instructed as she then sat up from the chair.

Helga started to unlock Cheyenne’s wrists from the shackles and once they were free, she took the rock they were tied to and move it to the side. She then went over to the pulley that lifted Cheyenne’s body by her feet and started to lower the stocks back to the ground. She watched with glee when she saw the wrists touch the ground, then the arms, followed by Cheyenne’s head. Then as she continued to lower the stocks, she saw her victim’s back touch the ground, followed by her ass, then her legs and finally the stocks were on the ground. She unlocked the stocks and removed the trapped ankles. She then stared at Cheyenne laying on the ground completely worn out. Now it was time to clean her off. She bent down, and scooped her in her arms, then carried her over to an area where a wooden platform that was 2 feet off the ground. She laid Cheyenne on her back on that platform and walked away.

Cheyenne started to stir as she felt herself laying on a wooden platform. She tried to lift herself as her head felt so light. When she managed to sit up, her eyes started to focus, and she saw Helga walking towards her with what appeared to be a bucket in each hand.

SPLASH!!!!! SPLASH!!!!

Cheyenne’s eyes popped open in pure shock as ice cold water was thrown at her from the buckets and now she was completely soaked. Her entire body was now starting to shake as she felt the cold water dripping off of her. She couldn’t believe it! After being put through a horrendous tickling torture all over her body, now she was soaking wet and freezing as the water was ice cold. Her eyes started to fill with tears because she was completely broken at this point and felt so humiliated.

Helga stared at a shivering Cheyenne and grinned. She then nodded over towards where Svetlana stood and three other girls in her small brigade came over and they threw what appeared to be a haysack and some slippers at Cheyenne. These other women weren’t bounty hunters, they were there to care for the girls to get them ready for the buyers. One of them toweled Cheyenne off, the second helped her put on the haysack that had arm holes in it, and the third placed slippers on Cheyenne’s feet. Once they got her “dressed” they scurried away. One of them collected Cheyenne’s dress and her moccasins and went up the stairs.

Priscilla laughed as she stared at Cheyenne, now dressed in that haysack and slippers to protect the feet. “Now, get her back to her cage. I may play with her later…” she instructed. She then started to walk towards the staircase. She felt accomplished at what just happened, now it was time for her to get ready to meet her business partner who should be arriving tomorrow. She made it to the top of the stairs and as she passed by Cheyenne’s empty cage, she couldn’t help but laugh.

Cheyenne just sat on the platform and her mind was still trying to process what just happened. Her body continued to shiver as the effects of the ice cold water took over her body. She felt a profound sadness and her eyes were tired and wet. She then let out a squeak as she felt herself being scooped up into Helga’s arms and now she was being carried away. She looked around the cavern and saw the curtains closing on the cages of the other girls. She turned her head and saw Svetlana pulling on the rope that was closing those same curtains. Now she saw the stairs approaching and could feel her body going up the stairs in Helga’s powerful arms. She felt like a newborn baby in her mother’s arms as she was completely exhausted, mentally and emotionally drained. She had never experienced torture in her entire life and now she felt like a victim. Her clothes were now a haysack, which felt a little itchy, and some slippers on her feet.

Helga carried Cheyenne’s lightweight body with ease, and she continued to climb up the stairs. This was one of those moments she loved. After torturing and breaking a victim, carrying their helpless bodies back to their cage felt amazing. She made it to Cheyenne’s cage and let her down. She chuckled as she felt Cheyenne’s body barely standing as she knew she really worked this tiny victim over. She then unlocked the cage with a key and opened the cage door. “Go ahead! Get in!” she demanded.

Cheyenne slowly began to walk into her cage, and she felt so weak. As soon as her body made it within the cage, she felt a very hard shove on her back, and she fell forward and onto the cage floor in a heap. She felt some pain in her leg as she went crashing to the ground and now she heard an evil laugh. She barely managed to get to her knees and tried to get back up. She then looked behind her and saw Helga holding the cage door open and one of the “care” girls came in with a bowl of food. She saw the food get placed down on the cage floor next to her, and the woman left the cage.

“Pathetic little bitch….” Helga said as she closed the cage door and then locked it. She then walked away laughing a deep, evil laugh.

Cheyenne looked at the bowl of food, it appeared to be oatmeal and picked it up. Her body was aching and exhausted, but she knew she had to eat something, even having to force herself. She stood up and on her weakened legs made it over to her cot, sat down and had the bowl in her lap. Before she picked up the spoon, she felt her eyes water up and she couldn’t hold back anymore. Cheyenne broke down into heavy sobs as the entire experience of what happened to her today really took hold of her emotions. From being so happy collecting berries with Aleshanee, to being captured, to getting tickled tortured, even having her feet slightly beaten, to seeing Priscilla again and finally ice cold water dumped on her, that was a lot to take in for this day. The tears became heavy, and she couldn’t help but let her emotions out. She cried heavily as her situation bore down on her and she tried to pick up her spoon. “I want to go home. I just want to go home…” she whispered as the tears streaked down her cheeks.

UP NEXT: Gloria addresses a problem!

Pictures of the characters addressed in this part:

03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png 07.-HELGA-LOW-RES[8267].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 08.-SVETLANA-LOW-RES[8266].png

So, how do you like this first part? Poor Cheyenne. She seems to suffer so much. So much more to come! Thanks for your comments and feedback! Oh, which pictures do you like the best?

LOVE IT!! Great torture scene! Well described and detailed. You do a great job of describing the tickling and emotions of the lee and ler. More please!

Wow the pictures help picture it too. Looking forward to the continuation.

Late to the party on this one. What an epic! I always thought there was something hot about cowgirls in their boots and jeans with their sassy attitudes. I wouldn't be surprised if a descendant of Helga's started tormenting lovely young women in THE BASEMENT in the present day. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back