• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loves to have her feet played with and tickled

Laroco

I had a German gf who absolutely adored having her feet touched, tickled and played with. I wonder how many of you here have known any women with similiar tendencies?

I had a German gf who absolutely adored having her feet touched, tickled and played with. I wonder how many of you here have known any women with similiar tendencies?

I have been lucky enough to know a few and currently enjoy an amazing relationship witth a fantastic lady with similar likes, so I can tell you from first hand experience - Good for you both!

I have a few ladies who don't mind it, and a few who get an absolute charge out of it. Some didn't even realize how much of an erogenous zone their arches were because they had uninteresting experiences in the past.

My wife loves to have her feet played with, teased sensually tickled especially when she wears pantyhose she tells me it intensifies the feeling.
AD6CD22E-CCA7-489C-8131-23E886728F2F.jpeg

My girlfriend is the same. Loves having her feet touched and played with etc. She enjoys having them lightly tickled, but it gets too intense for her to enjoy quite quickly.

Not personally, no. But from occasional special clips I know what you mean and WOW. What I wouldn't give to play with a girl who actually loves it... and actively teases and invites because she loves when we play with her feet just as much we love doing it.

@dan77 - you are one lucky dude! What a description and pic!

Closest I've come is my wife. While I cannot say that she loves or seeks it like the OP asked, she does often let me play with her feet and frequently puts on pantyhose when I ask. The heaven we can get is sometimes when she's tickled right it escalates awesomely. Then she loves being tickled intensely for a short time, but that's about any tickling and sex, not specifically her liking it on her feet.

I have my fantastic ticklee since 10 years - when I made my "fetish coming-out" she was completely vanilla girl. Then she made first session with me, and another - and discovered her kinks and hidden personality. She is completely into foot fetish stuff - loves to have them tickled, massaged, worshipped and... tortured, also she loves to lick feet of both genders. We both discover, that Pauline loves to be masochistic tickle slave, love feeling of tickles and pain without brakes - cause she is also very into painplay. I have done everything that we can imagine to her feet - more intense, more extatic for her. I tickle her feet to tears, made them suffer and cry from pain by bastinado, temperature, forced her to walking barefoot in public, tickle her feet in various public situations - and everytime she completely loves it, always want more and always begging for it. I describe her ticklishness and vulnerability by 10 out of 10 at feet - she suffer so much. That's my lucky shot in life - changing cute, innocent vanilla girl to masochistic, extreme durable feet tickle slave and slut. Also we sometimes meet my other tickle friends and make sessions with 3 or 4 people - and Pauline is always one of the or the only sub and slave - the more she suffer, the happier she is - with being brutal tortured and worshipped her ticklers feet, or just having feet on face and sniffing ;)

To paraphrase Charlotte Bronte's 'Jane Eyre', 'Reader, I married her'.

Yes, I am very fortunate.
bfixG4q.jpg

Last edited:
I love having my feet tickled and played with. Worshipped and kissed by my bf. I love playing with his feet too. Although we don't do it at the same time too much. He likes to switch completely when we switch.

I remember a girl at school loved having her feet tickled. I went to a lot of sleep overs with her, and tickles would happen. She loved her feet being tickled and found it relaxing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back