• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another installment of the 3 moms in nylons tickle party

saratk

TMF Master
After having Helen so much at the center of control over what happens in these "tickle parties", Erin and Michelle, well, mostly Michelle thought it was about time that Helen not be fully in control, maybe she is put slightly on the offense and caught off guard. Michelle imagines that would be something that might thrill Helen, but at the same time would be frustrated in a playful way that she was not the one who came up with the play...she had an idea that she ran by Erin...Helen works at Bed Bath and Beyond...that is probably the very last place she would want anyone to show up to and either talk tickling or tease her with their feet....so that is her plan...the plan is they will show up while she is working wearing something that will surely get her attention...and make it very clear that that is the reasoning behind this...they are there to get her attention, distract her and possibly let her know how much tickle trouble she will be in, all while very carefully balancing the wire of appropriateness and tickle innuendo...just enough for her to hear, saying things that no one else will catch onto, but will drive her absolutely wild.

Erin, who normally has been a bit more of a follower rather than a leader has some excellent ideas for this visit. She sends Michelle a text offering a suggestion "what if we, like we said, make sure we are in nylons...wearing shoes that will make her incredibly distracted...but what if while she's working we either ask her or other employees nearby about products that she will know could be used for tickling, and like you said, describe them and ask questions where she will absolutely know that we are buying these things for tickle purposes" Michelle gives the surprised emoji, and agrees, "Oh my GOD. I love it. She will DIE. We're doing it."

Erin got a sense of joy having come up with something like this. Her opening up to new friends was always hard, and it was important that these friends accepted her...She was really starting to enjoy her tickle time with them, particularly exploring more of her ler and semi-sadistic side...honestly, it's something she would daydream about a lot...the next time she was going to get an opportunity to see them, how she can get them very ticklish, and maybe even mess with them mentally.

Michelle was proud of Erin..she could see she was starting to open up, and she was noticing that she was getting to know the real her, and that was great. Michelle couldn't help but fantasize both about the rush of hearing Helen's wild laughter as she ran her fingernails over her nylon clad feet as well as the thrill of both wanting to escape being tickled and delighting in the feeling, never wanting it to stop. She also found the addition of adding in costumes incredibly hot, and hoped the others found it just as fun and wanted to do it again.

The text exchange between Michelle and Erin continued, obviously leaving Helen off of it...as they started to make sense of what happened the first time they all hung out, they were easily able to put together that they were set up...they were brought to her place for a very specific purpose...they don't blame Helen for this, especially considering the interest they both have now. It's a hard thing to just bring up an interest in tickling to other grown adults...particularly when it's outside of the confines of a romantic relationship...there wasn't a more natural way for her to do this, and they both are pretty thankful it happened that way.

Michelle casually texted Helen to find out her plans for the week, and of course tried to find out exactly when she would be working, a little bit about how busy it would be at certain times etc...she really wanted to find a time that she would not be completely hounded by customers so it gives her a chance to actually pay attention to the ridiculousness that is going on around her...Michelle gleefully updated Erin as to what was happening...they were going to go to the store the next night around 8:30, just a little before closing time...what happens when they get there, they will "wing", but she encouraged Erin to study the website to see what sort of products they sell and what they could play with or ask about....Helen has absolutely no idea what is coming for her...Michelle and Erin make some basic plans the day of the invasion of the store...knowing exactly what Helen will want to see,Michelle throws on a nylons that are translucent, just a touch lighter than skin tone, not tights, but nylons, a blue sundress, and a pair of white strappy high heel sandals...Erin wears a black casual sleeveless dress that hits right above the knee, a pair of nude colored nylons and a pair of black strappy sandals...They decide via text when to head to the store.

Helen, truly having no idea what is about to hit her, feels relieved as her eight hour shift on this particular Saturday night is almost over...just 45 minutes to go. She walks the aisles in a pair of tan pants, a blue button down top, a pair of nearly white nylons and a pair of brown leather pumps, closed toe, but can certainly see her hosiery if you look down at her shoes....It is clear she is someone who when getting dressed pays attention to every little detail. Right as she walks to the front of the store to return a returned item to the shelves, she finds herself daydreaming about her two friends, the fun they have and when she will see them again...just then, the door dings and she sees the two of them walking in..smiling at her...wearing nylons...what the hell could they be up to?

As the two ladies walked in and made eye contact with Helen, they smiled, but tried to at least play it somewhat cool, as to not give away they were there for her, and possibly get asked to leave or their upcoming antics not taken seriously. Michelle gave her a quick wink and turned her head to Erin near the doorway and said loud enough for Helen to hear.."we better get a cart....I have a feeling there's a lot of things I'm going to want to pick up tonight." The two of them wheeled over to the personal care section, which was near the front of the store. Helen, not having anything particular to do at this point of the night, decides to "Straighten the shelves" wherever her two friends traveled through the store...knowing it could be not in her best interest, but is intensely curious....

Helen made her way to the personal care section and started to loiter around shampoos and hair products and just paid attention and listened into what is happening...straightening shelves that certainly don't need it. Michelle picks up an item from the aisle over and talks about it to Erin with much more detail than you would think, considering the item. "So, I am really interested in this electric toothbrush...I have a very expensive one that I use all the time...but this one is pretty cheap and battery powered, and...I don't know...I think it would be good to have for either special occasions, or maybe when I am sleeping over at someone's house!" This sent a shiver through Helen's entire body, fully understanding what they were doing and her loins trembled. Erin agreed "I don't know...those bristles seem like they might be kind of intimidating...I don't know what it is about them, but they just seem like they might be...I don't know...a little too intense on the teeth!."

Michelle said in a cryptic manner "If you don't want to experience this toothbrush, maybe it's possible that I would find it ....appealing, and I could certainly recommend it to a friend that maybe has never experienced this type of intensity of theirs..... teeth and gums." Helen's knees practically buckle under her as she hears this rhetoric, which she fully knows the meaning behind...not teeth and gums, but if they are buying this contraption, it is certainly to be used on someone...possibly her nylon covered feet.

Erin thought it was her time to bring herself to the center of attention in the conversation....she walks over to the haircare products that were at the end cap of where Helen was "straightening shelves", but more accurately listening for the ridiculousness. Erin picked up a very run in the mill, black comb, typically used by a man. "so, My husband might need a new comb. He can't seem to find his...but honestly, he usually just sort of shapes his hair with his hands...but I don't know...I feel like I might get this to use for myself...I think this might be great for the days when I don't need to fully brush out my hair, but may just need a touch up to run through and organize...my hair." Helen knew fully well what Erin was getting at..those damn prickly plastic tiny tongs on the comb would be absolute MURDER on ticklish feet....even those that are encased in nylons....if done gently, the nylons wouldn't be ripped one bit, and could glide so smoothly over nylons if applied gently without catching them or ripping them at all, and administering incredibly ticklish torture, just by running them along the smooth silky ticklish feet of their victim. Before moving onto the next section, Erin mentioned she saw something from the previous one "I actually think I should pick up some regular old dental floss to...GLIDE into those harder to reach areas, and for those that are even harder to reach, they do have those disposable flossers that could be excellent at being....super effective on certain areas....you know....just to keep everything clean. Erin even talked about different ways you could floss the "teeth'' using the regularly string floss and the actual flosser "I mean, you could just runnnnnn it along your ....teeth.. or you could really get into the nooks and crannies...either way...I'm just about being thorough. ..

Michelle finds something that is in this section that Erin had not considered....even with her silly, playful mind, Helen had not considered this...it's an electric flosser....a battery powered device where you can put flossing tips on the end of it...Michelle picks it up and begins discussing it "So this is something when it comes to flossing.....my teeth, I think I'm a little bit more partial to..it seems to do the job for you...it vibrates....it gets into those really.....hard to reach places, and it just seems like it would be incredibly effective....at least for me...I can't speak for everyone...but I feel like this would be something where it could completely MURDER. ....any dental issues I had." Helen clearly knows exactly what her friends are doing and it is killing her...although she brought this upon herself, she never expected her friends that were new to this type of fun to be so diabolical, but they certainly were.

Helen finally crosses over to the other aisle where her two incredibly devilish, sexy friends are...She sees their carts legitimately filled with the tickle tools they have been discussing and whispers "Are you guys trying to KILL ME???" The two friends act as if they have no idea what she is saying, to be playful "whatever do you mean?" Michelle responds, Erin Snickers in her hands, understanding how this is effecting Helen. "ok, you guys need to go....We are CLOSING soon. Just get your silly things and get out ok?" and then Michelle brings up something that Helen was not ready for..."I'm told you have really good massage products here...including foot massagers...do you have any that you would recommend." Knowing exactly where she is going with this, Helen laughs, knowing she has created a monster or monsters and looks at her and says "oh my God....Don't you dare."

Sally, an older manager walks by at the other end of the aisle, seeing the two shoppers, but the aisle is blocking Helen. She asks with a smile "Hi Ladies! Finding everything ok?" Michelle sort of waves her off, and simply says "Oh yes! We're good. Helen has been a great help. I'm looking for a massager for my mom, and she was just starting to tell us about all the different ones you have to offer!" Sally has a sense of pride over her employee. "You're in good hands. We have some that just came in, Helen. Feel free to show them the display models." Hearing Sally mention display models sort of seals Helen's fate. She looks at both of the girls and blushes. "Of course! Thanks Sally" She sort of sings over the aisle divide. "Come with me ladies."

Helen led her two friends from the health and wellness section over to a side of the store that has spa products, handheld massagers, as well as a variety of foot massagers, plenty to sell boxed up as well as a few chairs with floor samples so customers can try before they buy. Helen would often frequent this section on a busy day, pretending to straighten shelves, casually watching unsuspecting "victims" trying out the massagers, not understanding how much having a vibrating mechanical massager under you can be so incredibly ticklish. She knew this well, but would only use the massagers on herself when no one else was there....She is fully aware she will not have the luxury of privacy, with the store still being open, having a very "customer is always right" attitude embedded in their training, and she knows exactly what her two well trained chuckleheads are probably going to do...either get her in the chair, force her to watch them... or both. Either way, her heart is pounding and she finds herself feeling flush as she makes her way to that section.

Michelle leads this bit of silliness by asking probing questions to Helen in the section...Helen glares at her, trying, without fail to break a grin on her face, as she knows exactly what she is doing. Michelle asks, "So, I'm looking for a really good foot massager for my mom. Is there one that you would recommend?" Helen, playing along, taking a deep breath, responds. "Why yes, we have a few, we have this homedics one, it's a shiatsu foot massager, basically, just has the rolling balls and heat. It's a very popular one that you can get for a pretty reasonable price. If you want something larger and more involved, we also have this foot and calf massager, by brookstone. it's a little more intense from what I understand, because it squeezes the feet as well as has the rollers on the bottom. With this one, you can change settings and customize it a bit more. but it's also a bit more bulky, so it's not like you could bring it to work and have it under your desk...the first one I mentioned is a little more discreet." As she finishes the explanation of these two massagers, she glares at Michelle wondering what she has in store.

"Oh very good! Both seem great. Have you tried either of them? Is there one in particular you would recommend?" Continuing to need to act as though these two houligans are actual customers, knowing her boss is within earshot, or could be, Helen continues to remain friendly, professional and with the goal of selling a massager. "I actually have tried both. I think they are great. It ultimately just depends on personal preference, and what you're ultimately looking for." Being as vague as possible with her experience, as she would with any customer, Michelle is certainly not satisfied with this.
As Michelle continues, Erin walks over to the nearest bed, acts as if she is sitting on it, sees how the bedding feels, if it has good thread count etc...but first...she must slip off her shoes. She does this in a way that is slightly different than just casually taking them off..she bends her knees so her heels pop out of her shoes and gently kicks them off, noticing Helen watching her every move as she tries to deal with Michelle's ridiculousness. Erin sits on the bed with her back on the headboard, nylon covered feet sticking straight out and she sort of flexes her toes as if to stretch them, and catches eye contact with Helen and smiles.

Michelle gets her attention back. "I have another question for you, since you've tried both of these. Do you think these are ok for someone who is ticklish on their feet? My mom has really ticklish feet." Helen shakes her head and laughs quietly as if to say "oh you bitch." Helen tries to have some control over this game, and responds as vaguely as she can. Responding in her best "customer service voice", she responds "Well, that is going to completely depend on the individual. I have witnessed some people have a hard time getting use to it, but I have not had any returns for that reason." Giving an answer that doesn't give Michelle an ounce of satisfaction, because there isn't even a mention of the word "tickle or ticklish". Michelle thinks for a second. "hmm. but how about in your experience? Did you have a hard time getting use to them." Helen flat out lies. "Nope. I was all good." Around the corner, she sees a masseuse that they hadn't mentioned before. "What about this one? this is a brookstone brand, it's smaller, and it totally encases the foot and it says it's a shiatsu one. Have you tried this one? Helen lies and says "No. I honestly haven't, but it has excellent reviews. Now, is there anything else I can help you with? I can ring you up once you're ready." Erin walks over from the bed, after picking up her shoes, not taking them off. "If you haven't tried that one, would you be willing to give it a try, and sort of demonstrate it for us?" Helen shoots her a look, almost congratulating her on her creativity. Trying to find any way to get out of this public display, she tries to throw it back at them. "Well, you are welcome to try any of these! I can show you how they work." Michelle...lies and says "Well, my feet aren't ticklish, so I wouldn't be a good judge." Erin quickly chimes in... "me either." The two of them surrounding Helen, don't give her much of a choice as she looks at them both like they are dead and has a seat.

Helen takes a seat in front of the massager that she knows is going to do anything but relax her. She shoots both of her friends a look, squinting, but also sort of smiling, impressed with the way they have put her into this position. Michelle smiles, looks around to see if there is anyone that might interrupt her to do actual work, and just says "So, why don't you slip your feet in there, and give us a bit of a review. I can control the settings." Hearing that, Helen knows exactly what she's in for. She reaches down to assist herself with removing her shoes. Slip her nylon clad feet into the device...it incases her feet on top and bottom. She knows this is going to enclose her and she will be trapped. Even though it's not turned on yet, she can feel the rollers under her feet...just ready to implement torture on her in a public place. Michelle kneels down as Erin watches with anticipation and a smile. She goes. "Hmmm, let's see. we should definitely do the level 3, and vibrate, and ooo this setting looks like it gets the entire bottom of the foot." HElen says "Oh shit." under her breath. 3 buttons are pushed, each with a beep, and now the rollers are moving and the vibration and mechanics can be heard from a few feet away. Helen immediately jolts. grabs onto the armrests of the chair, pushes down on them so her body is sort of lifted an inch off the butt of the chair, and she repeats "OH SHIHIHIHIHT" quietly with an involuntary giggle. She squeals quietly, trying not to cause a complete scene or draw attention to herself. There is no way she can "Fake it" and pretend like it's not affecting her, or even just that she is surprised but is getting used to it...she is desperate for it to stop. Her face turns red as she covers her face with her hands tightly, about ready to burst. She slaps her knee...like reacting to a "knee slapping joke". She reaches down and turns the machine off, as if the off button is an emergency switch. Catches her breath. Looks at the two friends, and gives them a warning look behind a playful smile. "Ok you assholes. Nice job. My house. 20 minutes. Now get out of here. I need to close.”

Michelle and Erin drove to Helen's house together knowing they were in for it...they had their fun, and they were certainly going to pay for it. Helen was a few minutes behind them, because she had to close the store...they noticed the house was dark when they pulled in the driveway, so they had the house to themselves, and that meant, she could basically do whatever she wanted to them, and didn't have to worry about being interrupted by husband and kids. They chatted in the car about how fun it was putting her in that position, totally by surprise when she is usually the one pulling the strings and controlling what happens. Just then, they see headlights coming down the street, into the driveway, the garage opens and the car pulls in. Helen steps out of the car, stands in the driveway, smiles and shakes her head at the two friends who are laughing in the car. She walks to the front door and beacons them inside. They both kind of sigh and groan knowing they are in for something intense.

They make their way inside, and the door is closed. Helen puts her purse down and repeats. "I can't believe you did that...I'd be mad if I didn't think it was kind of hilarious and brilliant. I guess it was time I got a taste of my own medicine, however you both realize you're going to pay for that now, right?" Erin shyly bites her lip...hoping that if she has to get it, she at least gets to really dish it out some more on someone...secretly really loving Michelle's chaotic laughter when she really finds a ticklish spot on her foot. Through a shaking, giggling voice, Michelle agrees. "I suppose that's fair. What did you have in mind?" Helen walks into the living room...their normal spot. "You'd think I'd have no idea how to give payback for this, but luckily I had some time to think as I drove home. Who wants to go first?" Michelle and Erin look at each other for a second, waiting for the other to volunteer...Michelle, the ringleader and more natural "lee" steps forward. "It was really more my idea...so I'll go first." Helen nods. "You're going to get it too Erin, don't get too comfy." Erin has a feeling in her stomach mixed with terror and delightful excitement at all of this.

Michelle stands there in her blue sundress, Helen looks down at the feet she's about to get her hands on. She admires how her light colored nylons sort of shimmer in the light, and how well they match the blue and her white shoes. Helen takes a seat on the floor, and pats an area next to her. "Go ahead and slip off your shoes and have a seat right here." Michelle does this, using a chair for support. She crouches and takes a seat on her butt and extends her feet out in front of her, sort of curling her toes in anticipation. Helen explains what is to happen. "Now...you are going to have 2 ticklers on your feet. 4 hands. I'll sit on one ankle, and Erin over there will sit on the other....there are no safewords..we're going until you turn red and I can tell you can't talk or get a breath. Got it?" Michelle's eyes widened. "Oh holy shit! ....ok I guess I deserve that." Helen motions Erin to come over. This couldn't excite Erin more, but she tries to not show it *so* obviously on her face, but also knows she is probably in for the same, so ponders how extreme to go after Michelle. Both Helen and Erin gently grab an ankle and pull her legs apart just enough so they can comfortably straddle her ankles. Michelle leans back on her hands, and squinches her face, suddenly feeling very trapped with 2 full body weights limiting her ability to pull her feet away or even see her feet. She tries, and there's no way, even if she moves her body.

A flurry of emotions run through Michelle as she sit on the floor, legs trapped, nylon covered feet totally vulnerable and 2 friends that are experienced in tickling her...know just how ticklish she is have their body weight on her...She imagines the times before when her stomach muscles convulsed so intensely she could hardly breathe, and that flurry of excitement running through her...the build up of even this short moment of "prepping" her for being tickled is beginning to make her feel even more sensitive than normal. Something about having her feet in nylons made them feel even more "on display." Expecting maybe a countdown and then starting or asking her if she's ready. There was no prep or count down...no time to brace herself. Helen pulls her toes back and starts scribbling her nails on the ball of Michelle's foot. A shriek is let out and Michelle flies back onto the floor, throwing her arms up in the air, and then covering her mouth with both hands as a flurry of desperate giggles fly out at her. She gets an amazing ab workout as she thrusts herself forward, and then throws herself backwards trying to inch her way backwards by pulling herself with her elbows on the floor. By this time, Erin with a devilish smile also scribbles the fingers of both of her hands on Michelle's arch. She screams and lets out desperate full belly laughs as the two now expert tickler's fingers glide easily over her slippery smooth feet. Electricity shoots from her feet to her stomach as more and more desperate laughs fly out of her to the point Helen starts to worry if neighbors will hear and get concerned. This goes on for several minutes, until Helen looks back at Michelle's sweaty red face and the laughs go from boisterous to silent as she fans herself with both hands and struggles to say stop.

Although totally enjoying the punishment she was giving, Helen decided Michelle had had enough, and started to crave the shy, very girlish giggle of Erin. She eased up on Michelle, who lays there catching her breath, wiping her eyes and sits up as her feet are released. Helen pats the ground. "Ok, Erin you are up." Erin's toes curl in her black strappy sandals, her nude nylons making her feet feel more sensitive already. She scrunches her face and looks at her two ticklers while still kneeling on the floor. She sits on her butt and pulls her shoes off and puts them off to one side. She grabs a pillow from the couch and places it on the floor. "Can I lay on my tummy?" She rests her body weight on her elbows and lays her legs out, sort of holding the pillow between her arms like her stuffed animal for comfort. "ok I'm ready!" Much preferring being in the "ler" position, she knew this would come, and has no idea how well she will handle herself. Her heart begins to race as the two girls take their place, straddling an ankle each. They share a look and without words decide to just start, and they begin scribbling her arches. Erin does a comedic, involuntary "spit take", only without water in her mouth, collapses to the floor laying on her tummy and lets out a stream of belly laughs. She tries her best to get words out, something to the effect of not being ready, but her voice is pre-occupied squealing with ticklish laughter....She feels incredibly exposed, having no "warm up" and ability to get use to the sensation of fingers on her feet, trying to hold back laughter...she was essentially ambushed. She cackles, feeling incredibly silly as she tries to "army crawl" away, but her ankles are completely trapped. She can do nothing but pound the floor with her fists, which she does several times, and as she goes into silent laughter with gasps of air, the pounding gets slower and slower. She lets out a scream and starts jokingly shouting random words "tipppy toe! tippy toohohohoh! daisy!eheheheeh ! what the hell is the safeword! I need a saaahahahafeword!"

To be continued...again

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back