• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise Loyal Fans

I really liked the special props like the pot tickling, seeing models like Kaylani not knowing where she would be tickled next on the foot.

Lots of people loved the tickling pot (in a movie called "Catch of the Day". We had fun trying to come up with new and different settings and ideas. And of course, Kaylani was a favorite!! I will be posting her audition clip on Loyal Fans tomorrow!! Check it out!!

Lots of people loved the tickling pot (in a movie called "Catch of the Day". We had fun trying to come up with new and different settings and ideas. And of course, Kaylani was a favorite!! I will be posting her audition clip on Loyal Fans tomorrow!! Check it out!!

Here’s what I’ve always wondered, Renee. Do you still keep in touch with any of the models? Were there any girls who stood out or favorite foot tickle targets? When tickling the feet, is there a spot you’re most partial to on the feet?

Oh and I always wondered with the two NonConsensual Tickle videos. How did you guys pull those off? Any post stories about that because I remember both girls on those looked pissed

Renee,
You and Farrah from Tickle Torture Erotica were all time Lers............you blended your nails and fingers nicely..............my favorite was when you tickled the tall guy in Office Harrasment!!!! Incredible epic tickling by you!!! Also the tall blonde super model "Christie as well as Sierra had epic soles.....

Gene

So glad you enjoyed my 'work'..............which never felt like work! I loved every minute!

Here’s what I’ve always wondered, Renee. Do you still keep in touch with any of the models? Were there any girls who stood out or favorite foot tickle targets? When tickling the feet, is there a spot you’re most partial to on the feet?

Oh and I always wondered with the two NonConsensual Tickle videos. How did you guys pull those off? Any post stories about that because I remember both girls on those looked pissed

I will be posting some stories on Loyal Fans when I put up those videos................yes, they were pissed!! But it sure made for a great video!! I actually think that Gabrielle was always the most ticklish of all.

I will be posting some stories on Loyal Fans when I put up those videos................yes, they were pissed!! But it sure made for a great video!! I actually think that Gabrielle was always the most ticklish of all.

Good to know. I often wonder where the models are now. I heard once that Viviana became a nurse. I know it was realtickling where she was dressed as a nurse but she also did some great videos with you :)

Anyone here on the same boat as me who imagined themselves having a crack at the ticklish girls?

One of my favorite topics..................my beautiful daughter, Gabrielle, and her outrageously ticklish feet!!! If you have even seen a video with her............you know exactly what I'm talking about! I think her arches were more ticklish than her heels..................but really anywhere on her feet was a treat! If she got tickled on her toes, she would say, "Not my toes, not my toes".................if she got tickled on her arches, she would say "not my arches, please not my arches"...................well, you get the picture! She always asked others where their 'tickle spot' was. She was fascinated by tickling from the time she was very little and it never changed!
I will be posting more stories at Loyal Fans....................if you haven't checked it out yet, please take a look and let me know what you think!
Thanks for posting!!
xo

Oh my goodness, this is one of my most favorite memories! Gabrielle begging to stay off her arches!

Renee, is it still possible to obtain a digital copy of Pussy Lickers? I know the whole online thing with animals, so I get the cat licking part is an issue. Honestly, I’m more into the first part where Gabrielle had to guess all the tickle toys that were used on her feet, and then the part right before the cats where Kamiano tied up all her toes and tickled her silly with a feather (probably my most favorite part). And yes, she begged for him to stay off her arches!

Wow, I never thought I'd actually have the chance to talk to THE Renee. I thought I was a weirdo and there was nobody else like me (well, I guess those things are probably still true) but then I got the internet and found the TMF and the old vets like you, TIB, ect. You've always been my favorite model. Beautiful, ticklish, Redhaired, Shapely and sensitive feet, and you clearly enjoy not just tickling others but getting tickled yourself no matter how difficult it is. I hope you are doing well and still getting your laughs in, both at your own and other's expenses!

howdy TicklishRenee happy holidays one question i love to answer my all time tickle video is when had fake news girls though it it was real tickle girls feet silly it be must cute adroable reactions and it also pretty funny that that had no idea all wanted to is tickle there feet silly i love see if could make tickle video like that again i did really enjoy those tickle videos. those girls had cute bare feet super ticklish,

Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and good health and lots of tickling happiness in 2022!! Enjoy everyone!! I am grateful for all of you!!

Wow, I never thought I'd actually have the chance to talk to THE Renee. I thought I was a weirdo and there was nobody else like me (well, I guess those things are probably still true) but then I got the internet and found the TMF and the old vets like you, TIB, ect. You've always been my favorite model. Beautiful, ticklish, Redhaired, Shapely and sensitive feet, and you clearly enjoy not just tickling others but getting tickled yourself no matter how difficult it is. I hope you are doing well and still getting your laughs in, both at your own and other's expenses!

THank you for your kind words!! I SO appreciate them and you! It's so wonderful to be back in the community again.....................thank you for your warm reception!

howdy TicklishRenee happy holidays one question i love to answer my all time tickle video is when had fake news girls though it it was real tickle girls feet silly it be must cute adroable reactions and it also pretty funny that that had no idea all wanted to is tickle there feet silly i love see if could make tickle video like that again i did really enjoy those tickle videos. those girls had cute bare feet super ticklish,

I liked those videos too!! It was fun to be the tickler................and surprise them with every tickle because they couldn't see it coming. I love those surprise reactions!! Always a huge treat for me!! Glad you share my love of those scenes!!
Happy Holidays to you as well!!

Oh my goodness, this is one of my most favorite memories! Gabrielle begging to stay off her arches!

Renee, is it still possible to obtain a digital copy of Pussy Lickers? I know the whole online thing with animals, so I get the cat licking part is an issue. Honestly, I’m more into the first part where Gabrielle had to guess all the tickle toys that were used on her feet, and then the part right before the cats where Kamiano tied up all her toes and tickled her silly with a feather (probably my most favorite part). And yes, she begged for him to stay off her arches!

for more info on this video, please email me at [email protected]!!

may you have ticklish holiday and more cute girls bare feet need good tickling laughter is what good for the soul better then paying doctor tickling make feel so much better looking foward see cute gergous very day cute girls have there cute bare feet tickled silly love see fake news tickle videos again .

Renee, something I never got to see in your videos was hairbrushes or oil. Have you had much experience using them, and what's your opinion on them both as a ler and a lee?

I only recall them using a paint brush for catch of the day, but no brushes otherwise

I only recall them using a paint brush for catch of the day, but no brushes otherwise

There is one clip that comes to mind where a hairbrush was used properly and not as the only implement. It was the clip with Lily in stocks. Nowadays, the hairbrush is overused and ruins the content for me.

There is one clip that comes to mind where a hairbrush was used properly and not as the only implement. It was the clip with Lily in stocks. Nowadays, the hairbrush is overused and ruins the content for me.

100% in agreement on the hairbrush overused in today’s content.

Can't believe you're back Renee i'm so excited!!!! Whatever happened to Bambi? She was my favorite model aside from you of course. There wasn't a ton of videos with her but i loved everyone. Would love to know if you're going to upload some of her videos.

I’m looking forward to joining once my finances are more stable.

Renee, you were always wonderful. I'm astonished you're still interested in sharing your work after all this time.

I don't suppose you have any photo sets of 'Baby' or 'Liz' or any of the pussy lickers clips?

Either way, great to see you still involved. You are your company were the first real tickling company I ever saw and I honestly sometimes get a little nostalgic for it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back