• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairbrush ineffective

cloudgazer2k

Verified
So, I've found a tickle pet within the BDSM community who is wildly ticklish, but finds the hairbrush to be more erotic than torturous. Anyone else experience this? Was a workaround found that works?

In the past when I've had lees that weren't that ticklish with the hairbrush I applied oil, bent the toes back a little bit and scrubbed the area right below the toes. That increases the sensitivity in my experience. But unfortunately some people just aren't ticklish with the brush and there is no workaround.

Maybe try something like the pet grooming gloves. Sometimes the difference in brush tips(both size and also flexibility) can change the sensation completely. The pet grooming glove with the shorter but fatter brush tips might work a little better. Also be sure to apply lotion or oil and with duller/wider bristles you can be more firm with pressure to cause more intense stimulation.

Are there other techniques/tools that tickle here there?

I think constantly changing up different speeds, textures and pressures are key. Maybe just change up the order? Remember, tickle talk works too!

I have ticklish feet, but for me a hairbrush just scratches it doesn't really tickle.

I know a lady who can find the brush very theraputic on the soles of her feet.
But tickle her lightly and shes off the couch and on the ceiling.
Its all about the receptors my friend.

I know a lady who can find the brush very theraputic on the soles of her feet.
But tickle her lightly and shes off the couch and on the ceiling.
Its all about the receptors my friend.

You and another poster pretty much confirmed my thoughts. Nails and pinwheels had her laughing, but the brush's effect just turned her on more. I'll have to experiment more.

People need to realize that no one tool or technique will work on everyone. Some people are sensitive to feathers, others are not. Some only respond to harder tickles, others fall apart at the lightest tickle. Not surprising that some do not respond to a hairbrush on the sole. I just wish that people wouldn't hate on any one tool or technique.

People need to realize that no one tool or technique will work on everyone. Some people are sensitive to feathers, others are not. Some only respond to harder tickles, others fall apart at the lightest tickle. Not surprising that some do not respond to a hairbrush on the sole. I just wish that people wouldn't hate on any one tool or technique.
:iagree:
Well said

Yep. Everything and everyone is different. Just wanted to crowdsource thoughts and ideas, and I got some solid feedback.

Nobody's "hating" on anything. It's just a discussion regarding tickling tools.
Yeah I know "hating on" something is a popular phrase, but at the same time, people are too quick to use the word "hate" these days when the term doesn't apply. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Nobody's "hating" on anything. It's just a discussion regarding tickling tools.
Yeah I know "hating on" something is a popular phrase, but at the same time, people are too quick to use the word "hate" these days when the term doesn't apply. Just my 2 cents

Exactly this

Regarding techniques and tools, sometimes different brush types and different amounts of pressure make all the difference. If it's a hard bristle brush, try a soft one, and vice versa. Try one of those brushes with tines instead of bristles.

For me personally, I find lighter brushing more ticklish. Electric brushes (the classic electric toothbrush or a facial buffer brush) used with a light hand are very ticklish to me and the vibration adds to that. Strangely enough, I am also very responsive to the soft plastic bristles of an "Orabrush" tongue scraper. Never heard of anyone else mentioning that one before... my ler just had an inspired moment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back