• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations To The 2021 National League Champion Atlanta Braves!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Congratulations to the 2021 National League Champion Atlanta Braves!

The Braves have just beaten the Dodgers in six games to advance to the World Series.

The Dodgers had an amazing regular season in 2021. Congratulations to them. They will be an excellent team for years to come.

As for the Braves. I am so happy for them. They are going to the World Series against the Houston Astros.

Looking forward to the World Series.

I wasn't gonna comment, on the chance I would jinx them. Congrats to Mils and his Dodgers for a series well played. As I read all the pundits on-line, the Braves didn't have a chance, they wuz gonna be trounced. As I said previously, can't even name a player on the team now. But, we'll see how good they are now, against the Astros. Good luck Braves!

Thanks, rdhd.

Over the years, I've learned that in a short series anything can happen.

Yes, the Dodgers won over 100 games in the regular season. They had an excellent year.

Yet, over this series, the Braves were just better.

In the 1990s, during the Braves streak of fourteen straight division titles, they won over 100 games many times, only to be beaten by wild card teams with records of 85 to 90 wins in the regular season.

Such is the same type of situation here.

The Dodgers had injuries to many key players during this series, but so did the Braves.

The Braves had guys who might not be household names, step up and get hot for them at the right time.

Now we will see what happens in the World Series. For right now I' m going to celebrate this series win.

Hopefully the Braves can go that last mile to win it all.

Let's go Braves! And more importantly, let's go Brandon!!

My heart skipped a beat when Pollock hit that sharp grounder in the 9th. For a split second I was sure it was going to eat up Dansby and start yet another postseason collapse. Not so. The Braves have won the pennant!

I like Dusty but don't like the Astros but one purpose was served, knocking off the Red Sox !! Go Braves !!

The inning where Tyler Matzek got out of it with runners at 2nd and 3rd was the inning I was most nervous in. I kept hoping that the Dodgers would not score multiple runs in that inning. Luckily Matsek held them scoreless and most important the Braves went on to win.

I am rooting for the Braves, a team that I respect, to beat the cheating Bastros in the World Series. While only five of the admitted 2017 cheating Bastros are still on their roster, that is five more admitted cheaters than on the Braves.

Thank You, mils.

Being a Braves fan , of course I'm hoping thy Braves will win the World Series.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back