• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pet Grooming Gloves- how are they?

Madame_T

TMF Poster
I've been hearing a lot about how devastatingly ticklish those pet grooming gloves can be and I'm dying to try them out on a lee and see if its true...can anyone confirm or deny/leave a quick review?? Just trying to figure out if they're worth investing in...

Maybe you could post a picture? I think I know what you mean, but a picture would make for more responses I think.

Maybe you could post a picture? I think I know what you mean, but a picture would make for more responses I think.

Here you are, as copy/pasted from eBay.

I selected one fetishistic version, and a less 'threatening' design- that one also comes in pink. ;)

Neither one has anything on the fingertips proper, but I'm sure one can improvise. :D

mFHAZm0.jpg

It seems effective, but looks like it could be painful if the user gets carried away. I though about getting one, but so far haven’t.

I have had them used on my feet before, and they are crazy ticklish. Probably the most ticklish sensation I have ever felt.

I have a pair similar to the black ones pictured above. They are wonderful for tickling just about anywhere. For those of you who enjoy pain play, they are especially effective for spanking and grabbing.

They're pretty tickly on feet, and it's good to use the astroglide lube at the same time. This is also good for foot jobs if you're into that kind of thing.

I give them a thumbs down. Didnt like either side of them and I'd say there are better options out there

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back