• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Costume Chicks: Dusty and Wonder Woman (Halloween Special)

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
This is not a trick! Yes, as the title suggests this a story about girls in costumes, and yes, you did read that right, one of those is Captain Dusty from Tickling in Space. BIG, HUGE, ULTRA, MEGA THANKS to the Bandito for letting me use her likeness in my story! I appreciate it sooooooooooo much!!! This story was a real treat to write. Lol yeah tons of Halloween puns. I hope you all enjoy it. This is a special story I wrote for Halloween. It is long, but fun. So, please enjoy it, and Happy Halloween!!!

M/FF

Costume Chicks: Captain Dusty and Wonder Woman (Halloween Special)

Kelly was not happy going out on Halloween night. She hated Halloween. Everything scared her. She was like a little kid who cried when they went into a Halloween store with its scary decorations. Truthfully, there was one thing that scared Kelly more than Halloween. That one thing, which tormented had her throughout her life.

Leaves crunched beneath her black, high-heeled boots as she walked down the sidewalk. Dressed in tight pants with a belt that had small pouches, and a large belt buckle. She wore a white tank top that showed off her midriff. Above her biceps were gray bands. She’d dyed her long hair purple, painted her skin lavender, and even put on dark plum lipstick. When she looked in the mirror, she thought she looked like a grape. The costume wasn’t her idea. Her friend, Jessica had said it was the last costume someone was allowed to pick, if they wanted to enjoy the special part of the party. Jessica told her it was someone named Dusty. Kelly had asked who she was, and Jessica responded it said in the description she was a captain of a pirate crew in space, and that she was an alien. That explained why Kelly had a third boob at the moment. Whatever guy made this character was definitely into tits. Yep, definitely a boob guy. Getting a picture from Jessica, Kelly took it and had done her best to recreate the space pirate captain.

Before becoming Dusty, Kelly had hair that was brown like a chestnut. When her natural, rosy pink lips smiled they revealed her dimples, which they still did even with the purple paint. Even though she was as purple as an eggplant, Kelly pulled off being Captain Dusty really well, not that she knew it. Kelly was like a cosplayer at Comic-con, one of the really ones that everyone takes pictures of, but all she could tell was that she looked cute, so she was happy with that.

Kelly couldn’t help grumbling about Jessica forcing her into going to this party. She didn’t want to be around a bunch of dumb frat guys and stupid girls dressed in slutty costumes. As she made her way up to the door, she held her arms around her. One, because she was cold. She cursed the cold autumn nights. And two, because the yard around her was decorated in normal Halloween fashion. It had fake graves with fake limbs coming out of it, stupid looking ghosts, a cauldron that bubbled which would’ve been cool if it didn’t add to the scary ambiance.

Unable to quell an inner fear that was due an event that had traumatized her. Kelly hadn’t like anything scary since. Halloween was not her holiday. Every year she stayed home and watch movies, just regular movies. She couldn’t stand horror movies. She avoided them like the plague. Everything freaked her out. Her palms would sweat, she’d feel chills running down her back, and worse of all she couldn’t stand when something scared her because she would-

“Boo!” exclaimed a man, who popped out from behind a bush.

Kelly screamed at the top of her lungs and cowered backwards. It took her a second, before she realized it was Treyvon, one of her friends that she had hung out with.

“Treyvon, you asshole!” Kelly yelled.

Bending at the waste and holding his stomach, Treyvon laughed as hard as he could. “Oh my gosh, you should’ve seen the look on your face.” He went to wipe a tear from his eye.

The anger that boiled in Kelly might’ve come out as steam if she were in an old cartoon. She punched Treyvon in the arm. “You dick!”

“My bad, I saw you walking up and couldn’t help myself.” Treyvon looked Kelly over. “Who are you supposed to be any way?”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “I’m Dusty. Some purple, alien, space captain.”

Treyvon squinted his eyes at her. “What’s she from?”

Kelly shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t really have a choice. Jessica told me to go as her, cause it’d get us into a special part of the party.”

“Okay. Anyway, let’s go inside.”

Entering into the house, the two went into the backyard. Kelly made her way through the party. Like any Halloween party, there were plenty of people in costumes. She spied tons of Batmans, guys wearing skeleton onesies, a Joe Exotic, and a Bob Ross. It was weird when she saw at least three Harley Quinns. Yeah, the new Suicide Squad movie had come out, but still that many Harley Quinns. The party had plenty of Halloween decorations. From fake spider webs on the lights to Styrofoam grave stones, but the best was the animatronic banjo playing skeletons that sat on the bench to her right. They played a pretty cool tune as they went back forth with each other. “Jeez, people spend a lot of money decorating for these kinds of things.” she thought.

Finally, Kelly spotted Jessica and walked over to her. Wearing a Wonder Woman costume, Jessica looked really hot. She had the red boots, the tiara, the armor top piece, and the skirt. Kelly couldn’t help admiring how well her friend pulled off the costume.

Both Jessica and Kelly were known for their beauty. Guys hit on them all the time. They told them how pretty they were among other really crude obscenities. It wasn’t just words, they both received plenty of dick pics. Even now as they just stood in the backyard, they got plenty of stares from the men around them. Being slim girls with big boobs and fat asses usually attracted plenty of attention.

“Gurl, like oh my god! How did you get the Wonder Woman outfit?” Kelly asked.

Jessica had skin like brown sugar, it was sweet and delicious. Her long, black hair moved to the side as she turned to her friend. Her dark brown eyes that dared men into doing bad things looked into Kelly’s green eyes that sparkled like emeralds. Jessica gave her friend a big, bright smile. She went over to her friend and gave her a big hug.

“I got lucky and selected this before anyone got it,” Jessica replied. She looked Kelly up and down. “Mmmmm mmmmm. Gurl, you pull that costume off so well. You are going to be in some guys dreams tonight, cause you are out of this world.”

“Well, yah,” Kelly responded.

“Come here.” Jessica and Kelly hugged. Jessica then proceeded to turn Kelly around. “It’s good to see you, Kelly Bend-over.”

When Jessica said her name, Kelly bent over towards the ground and stuck her ass up into Jessica’s hips. They both laughed at the joke. Kelly’s last name was Bendovhar. It became a running joke, especially when she leaned over to pick up something and Jessica was behind her, for Jessica to say it. Sometimes, she even gave Kelly a little smack on the ass. The two goofy girls found this funny. Every guy they knew had different thoughts when they did it, but laughed anyway.

After getting up, Kelly leaned in towards Jessica. “Is Patrick here?”

Jessica sighed. “He and Chase are both going to be here for the special part of the party later tonight, which is at midnight.” She pointed over at a young man. “I know, cause Matt told me so.” Jessica gave Kelly a quick jab of her elbow. “Just think, you can have Patrick all by yourself tonight. In a room all alone.”

Kelly’s heart fluttered a little just thinking about what would happen tonight. Though, she cringed a bit when Jessica said Matt. “Eh, Matt’s here.”

Jessica nodded. “He’s not that bad. I mean, just cause he likes you, doesn’t mean you gotta be mean. I know you liked him at one point.”

“That was before I found out he’s a virgin. Who’s still a virgin at twenty-four?”

“I think it’s kinda cute.”

“Bullshit. Only stupid guys are virgins. They suck in bed. Usually end up crying, or some other stupid thing. Besides, you’re the one who had sex with Chase on his bed.” Kelly rolled her eyes. “Ugh, I can’t stand thinking about this. I need a drink gurl.”

Jessica laughed. “Okay, you got me. I just didn’t want to be mean, but you’re right. Men who stay virgins are so fucking stupid. And, yes, Chase and I fucked on his bed. Who’s stupid enough to let his friend fuck on his bed, anyway? Let’s go get our drink on.”

They made their way over to a table with a bunch of food and drinks on it. They pulled out some vodka poured it into a cup and mixed it with some punch. Next to Jessica was a woman dressed in a Cruella De Vil costume.

“Oh my god! I love your costume!” Jessica exclaimed. “Cruella De Vil is so cool. I love how Disney made such a bad ass woman. I mean she is one of the good guys, and we need more like her in this male dominated world.”

The woman quirked an eyebrow at Jessica. “Uh, you know she’s a bad guy, right?”

Jessica scoffed. “Right, and so is Maleficent,” she said in a sarcastic tone.

Cruella De Vil stared at her for a moment, not sure if she was serious or not. “Well, I love your costume. You’re a great Wonder Woman.”

“Oh, thank you.”

The guy standing next to Cruella was dressed up as Deadpool. He pointed at Kelly. “Your Dusty looks amazing. You’d win a Halloween costume contest in my opinion. I heard a rumor that the Bandito might have a Halloween party next year. You should definitely go, if he does. I bet he’d love your costume.”

Kelly wasn’t sure what to say. So, she just wen with, “Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun.”

Cruella De Vil and Deadpool walked away. Kelly wasn’t sure what the guy meant. Who was the Bandito?

***​

Standing away from both Jessica and Kelly was Matt. He looked over and stared at the two as they poured themselves another drink. Seeing them made his hand shake. It took him a couple of deep breathes before he was able to conquer his anxiety. He took a sip of the beer in his hand, and for a second it felt to him like the alcohol would wash away the pain, but it never did. His thirst for vengeance could never be quenched. It was as if he was Batman, needing to right a wrong. Though, in this case, he was going to get rid of a regret that haunted him.

A man in a red robe, which had a golden feather with an eye in the middle on the back of it, approached Matt. “Are you ready for tonight?”

Matt gulped. The thought of tonight made him nervous. Then he looked over at Kelly and Jessica. Clenching his fist, he nodded. “I’m ready.”

***​

“Woooo!” Jessica exclaimed. “It’s almost midnight. Time for the real party to happen. I heard this party is going to be tons of fun, and have tons of laughs.” She paused for a moment. “The guy really pushed the laugh part. Maybe there will be a comedian, or something. You’d think there would be tons of screams cause its Halloween. That’s what every ad says, ‘it’ll be a scream,’” she said in a mocking voice.

Kelly was about to say something when she heard a song come on. Her eyes lit up. Being someone who didn’t care about Halloween, the three things Kelly did like was the costumes, the candy, and the music. As the Ghostbuster’s song came on, Kelly couldn’t help herself. “Gurl, I gotta dance,” Kelly said as she started to bust a move. She started off by doing the Carlton. Jessica made her way over to her friend and the two danced together. Jessica had to be careful as she was afraid her top might fall down revealing her large breasts. She made sure to pull it up so often. Kelly wasn’t having any problems, she even started twerking on her friend, which made Jessica laugh. The song changed and became the Monster Mash, which Kelly went completely bananas for. She started to Floss.

The two had giant, bright smiles as they boogied down on the dance floor. Though, after a moment they got tired, and decided to have one last drink. They wanted to be ready for the big part of the night.

***​

When the clock struck midnight, some of the party left after being told by hosts to leave. Though, others were allowed to stay. Jessica looked around. “Kelly, do you see Chase, or Patrick?”

Kelly shook her head. “No, they are probably arriving late.”

“Everyone! Everyone!” a man in red robes said. “Please follow me, as one by one we will be heading into the basement. I have you all going in one by one to make sure everyone is properly dress, and was invited to this evening’s special festivities.”

Jessica leaned towards Kelly. “Ooooo a guy with a British accent. Chase and Patrick better arrive soon.”

The two were funneled towards a door with two large men standing next to it. They checked a list on their phones, and made the person use an iPad for some reason. When Jessica and Kelly got to the front, they tried to both go in, but the guard said one at a time. Jessica shrugged, she took the iPad and realized it was a waiver. She signed it without even looking at what it said and then headed down the steps. She tried to wait for Kelly, but she was told to go to the bottom of the stairs.

The man on the left handed Kelly the iPad, after he had found her name on the list. Kelly signed the waiver, like she did when any contract was placed in front of her, and like anyone else would do. Finishing, she descended down the stairs, but didn’t see Jessica at the bottom. Fear crept in as Kelly did her best to go down the dark hallway. She looked back up as the guard told her to keep going. Kelly took a deep breath. “Nothing’s going to hurt you. Nothing’s going to hurt you. You’ll be okay. Jessica is at the bottom.” She continued to repeat this mantra as she took each step. Her hand gripped the handrail as hard as it could.

Her foot touching down onto the last step, Kelly breathed a sigh of relief. She thought she was going to look up, see Jessica with a large party behind her, and both Patrick and Chase would be there. Instead, she saw a dark hall in front of her. Suddenly, someone grabbed her. The person sprayed some gas in her face before putting a hand over her mouth. Kelly wanted to scream as loudly as she could, but was unable to. With a single breath, the sweet-smelling gas took over, and Kelly felt everything go black.

***​

Jessica slowly opened her eyes. Her mind was cloudy as it processed the last few moments before she had gone unconscious. She was walking down stairs, some guy popped out, grabbed her, and she had a gas sprayed in her face. “Oh, shit!” was the next thought. In the next few seconds, a couple of different things happened. Her body tensed up, she tried to moved but found her arms were cuffed and held by a chain that reached up to the ceiling. She was trapped in a kneeling position with her arms above her head. The young woman struggled trying to free herself, but couldn’t. Her eyes gazed into the mirror in front of her, which was stationed fifteen feet away from her. She then looked around and saw four people in red, silk robes with their faces covered by hoods. Two on each side of the mirror.

“Help! Help!” she shouted.

One of the figures approached her. “There is no use screaming. No one can hear you. The room is soundproof.”

“What the fuck is going on?” she yelled. “Who the fuck are you? Why the fuck did you do this to me?”

“You are going to be a part of a ritual.”

“What?! What the fuck do you mean? What fucking ritual? Are you going to kill me? Or fucking rape me?”

The robbed figure shook their head. “Calm down. No harm will come to you. All of this was under your consent. Remember, you signed a waiver.”

Jessica blinked. “What the fuck? No, I didn’t. I didn’t consent to this shit. I would never give my consent to be a part of some fucking crazy cult’s ritual.”

“You did. You signed the waiver, before descending the stairs, correct?”

“No… I…” She closed her eyes. “I didn’t know. This isn’t fair.” Feeling powerless, she wanted to cry.

“Do not worry. As I said, you will not be harmed. You will be allowed to leave when the ritual is done. Besides, we are not a cult.”

A bit of relief set in, but Jessica wasn’t sure if the person was telling her the truth or not. “You are wearing robes like a cult that I see in movies. I think you are cult.”

The figure shook their head. “We are a secret society. Not a cult.”

Unsure of the difference, Jessica moved on to other questions she had. “What are you going to do to me?” Jessica asked, but was afraid to know the answer.

“We are not going to do anything, but watch,” the robe figure said.

“I’m going to be the one conducting the ritual,” a voice said.

Jessica looked to her right, and saw Matt walking towards her.

“What the fuck, Matt?”

Matt came closer to her. “This is all your fault. You should blame yourself.”

“What are you talking about? I didn’t do shit. Just let me go right now, I won’t tell the cops, or anyone, I promise.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Why the fuck not?”

“It’s time to begin, but first.” Matt pointed to a wall where a curtain opened. Bound to a chair with a gag in his mouth, sat a young man.

“Chase. What the fuck did you do to him?”

“Nothing. He’s going to sit there and watch.”

Jessica glared at Matt. “You sick fuck! What are you going to do to me?”

Matt went around to her back, where Jessica couldn’t see him anymore. “Don’t worry,” he said. “We’re just going to have some laughs.”

“What the fuck does that mean? Is this some sort of joke? You have me chained up. Your friend is tied to a chair. Does that seem like a funny fucking joke to you?”

Matt raised his hands and held them right next to Jessica’s sides.

Jessica raised her brow. “What are you going to-”

Like a bee stinging its target, Matt’s hand struck as they tweaked Jessica’s ribs.

“Hey! What are you-” Jessica slammed her mouth shut as Matt’s fingers went at her. She tried to hold it in. Jessica tried to think of something else. She bit her bottom lip as if to hold it shut. No matter how hard she tried, Matt’s damn fingers never let up. They skittered up and down her sides. Her urge to laugh grew and grew until finally, like a boiling pot of water, it spilled out of her. “Pfffftt hehehehe! Cut it ou-” She twisted her body trying to shake Matt off. “Hehehehe! Quit it! Teehehehehe!”

Matt stopped for a second.

“Matt, please. I’m soooooo ticklish! You gotta-” Jessica gasped as Matt wiggled his fingers. Even without touching her, he started to get a reaction out of her. “Hehehehehe! No, Matt! Hehehehe! I’m too ticklish for this! Please! You
can’t do-” Jessica did her best to calm herself, but just the anticipation and thought of his fingers touching her, forced giggles from her. “Hehehehehe! Get your hands away from me! You can’t do this! I’m too-hehehehe huhuhuhu!”

Matt drilled one finger into her ribs.

“Kyehehehehe!” she giggled. More titters flowed from Jessica’s mouth like a waterfall. Matt’s fingers crawled from her waist up her sides as if they were spiders crawling a wall. “Ooooooh my god! Stop it! Stop it! Heheheehehehehehehehehe aaaaahhhhhh!” Jessica exclaimed. “Hehehehehehehehe! Oh no! Oh no! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!”

Using both of his hands, Matt poked and prodded Jessica’s ribs as she squirmed. After only a moment, Matt decided to go someplace else. His hands came up, and he dug his fingers into her smooth-shaven pits.

Jessica’s eyes opened as wide as possible, before she shut them and tried to block out the jolt of electricity running through her body. Unfortunately, Matt had just hit one of her worst spots. Faster and faster his fingers worked in her underarms. Like a bulb getting a surge of power, Jessica lit up as brightly as she could. Waves and waves of laughter came out of her and rushed into the ears of everyone in the room. Her brain signaled her reflexes to pull down her arms, but her hands were held upward towards the ceilings. She let loose a howl of laughter like she was a werewolf on a night with a full moon.

In her life, Jessica had been tickled before. Usually, it was some guy giving her a quick jab of his finger into her side, which get a squeak out of here. As a kid and a young teenager, Jessica had been tickled by both of her siblings in a tickle fight before, being held down by one while the other blew a raspberry in her stomach or playfully tickled her. Though, those ended after a few moments, and never last more than a couple of minutes at most when her siblings would get bored. It had all ended when she became older, now being in college, and being over twenty-one. Jessica rarely ever found herself in a spot where someone actually full on tickled her. Only a drunk frat guy trying to get handsy would get some tweaks and or pokes, but it wasn’t like this. No, this was a whole different thing. She was bound and held in a vulnerable position as someone mercilessly tickled her. Truthfully, she didn’t know how long she could take it, and that was what scared her. She had no control over the situation happening. She always had control. Jessica always got a choice. Where she worked, what she did with her money, and who she slept with. Now, she was at the mercy of someone else. How long was she going to have to endure this?

Matt’s fingers went after different spots, from Jessica’s ribs, where he pretended to count them, to her armpits where he raked his fingers in this sensitive area that really seemed to get her going, and even on her belly. Though, he went after her armpits the most and her belly the least, he still wanted to keep her guessing. With simple strokes and quick pace skidders, Matt trailed his fingers along Jessica’s unbearably, sensitive skin. He loved hearing her cute tone and overall high-pitched laugh. As he traced the outer edge of her armpit, Jessica squealed.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hehehehehahahahahahahahahaha! You’ve had your fun! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hehehehehehehe! I’m your friend!” Jessica begged.

Staring into the mirror as he watched Jessica writhe about like a snake, Matt could only feel anger at her words. “Oh, you’re my friend,” he said. “Do friends have sex in their friends’ beds? Do friends talk behind their friends back and make fun of them? Hm? Well, do they?”

“I-I’m sorry! I’m sahahahahaharry! Bahahahahahahahaha! Chase and I… hehehehehehehe we needed a place to do it! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“So, not only did you fuck on my bed, but then you decided to talk shit behind my back,” Matt said.

“You’re right! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I shouldn’t have done it! Hahahahahahehehehehe oh hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m sorry! Hahahahahahaha! Please forgive me! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Matt shook his head. “Do you want me to forgive you, or to stop tickling you?”

“Both! Both! Haahahahahahahahahaha uuuuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhu hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!” Jessica replied.

A smile crept onto Matt’s face. Jessica couldn’t see it as she was too busy dealing with being tickled, but the grin Matt wore was sinister and had a twinge of happiness in it. “Well too bad! You are going to suffer for what you did. Mean girls get tickled!”

Jessica lowered her head as laughter continued to come out of her as if she were sink with running water. “I- hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha! I’m not mean! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Matt replied, “Yes, you are! Now feel the wrath of my fingers. Tickle tickle, Jessica. Cootchie cootchie coo, you ticklish mean girl. Maybe this will teach you a lesson.” Saying the words, he’d been wanting to say so long, felt so good. It was like a sundae in the middle of a heat wave, sweet and oh so tasty.

Bobbing about in order to try to get any sense of relief from Matt’s fingers, Jessica moved her body, but it has caused her top to slowly get closer towards the edge of her chest. Feeling the cloth inching ever closer, Jessica knew it would fall if she kept moving. So, she did her best to stop, but it was hard. Matt’s fingers made every impulse in her body act up. Unable to keep herself still, Jessica twitched and her top got a bit closer to dropping. She couldn’t imagine what would happen if it did. The situation would be utterly embarrassing. She had to keep still. No matter how much he tickled her, she was going to be firm and not move. There was no way that she would allow her top to fall down.

Changing his strategy, Matt’s hands went down towards her feet. Forced in a kneeling position, Jessica’s feet were held in place, a perfect target for Matt’s fingers. He ran them along her sexy soles.

Feeling his fingers switch down to her feet was a shock to Jessica and caused her to shake. “Goddamn it,” she thought as her top moved closer to the edge. She wanted to control her laughter, but she was just too freaking ticklish. The way Matt was testing every tender piece of flesh he could was maddening to her. She tried to wiggle her toes, but could only move them so much due to her position. She screamed in pure laughter unable to stop the feeling pouring out of her, it was becoming too much for her. With every small movement she made her top slid a bit closer to the boundary where it would plummet below. Her will continued to push her to stay still. She couldn’t let her top fall down. Jessica lowered her head as she tightened her muscles in an attempt to hold them still. Doing everything in her power to remain as still as she could, like the roots of a tree.

Matt’s fingers scurried along Jessica’s soles. He played with her toes like they were the keys of a piano. With a simple poke, he could illicit a laugh. Running through the creases and wrinkles seemed to really get her to laugh, but for some reason she wasn’t moving as she had before. In the mirror, he saw her eyes shut as she bowed her head, but she didn’t move. This started to make Matt wonder if he wasn’t tickling her hard enough. Then he saw Jessica twitch, and her top moved down to the very end of her breasts. He grinned with delight. He leaned and whispered in her ear, “I know what you’re trying to do. When your top comes down, your tits are all mine.”

The threat scared the crap out of Jessica. The thought of her boobs on display was horrible enough, but now he was threatening to touch them. She had to be strong. She knew she could do it. Jessica wasn’t going to let him have the satisfaction of getting what he wants. She was going to fight to the end no matter what.

Matt’s fingers raced down Jessica’s soles, causing more and more powerful shocks to flow through her body. Suddenly, one of his hands leapt upwards and grabbed her side. Jessica could barely hold still as she let out a squeak. His hand continued towards her armpit. Now he was hitting two different spots on her body. This only added to Jessica’s torment, but she held out. Keeping her body still like a statue, she stayed strong. Without warning, Matt stopped.

Jessica tried to catch her breath, hoping it was the end. Her fear shot up when she heard a buzzing sound.

Matt placed a mechanic toothbrush into Jessica’s left armpit, and onto her right sole.

Jessica shot to life as she jutted upward from the feeling of the rotating bristles touching her skin. Her top inched downward and barely hung on by her nipples. One more jerk like that and her top would fall off. The thought of it drove Jessica back to being like steel and holding still. But the toothbrushes continued to make their way along her sensitive areas. It moved along her sole and touched her toes. The other dug deep into her armpit as if to clean it. “Oh god it tickles so bad,” she thought. Her smile grew. More and more laughter came out of her. She tried with all her might to stop it, but the sensation was too strong. Why did she pick such a revealing costume? Why didn’t she wear a bra underneath? Her body trembled ever so slightly as those damn toothbrushes worked over her body. A part of her begged to move. It pleaded for relief. She denied it. She tried to shove the feeling as far down as she could, but it kept crawling back. The urge to move continued to ring in her mind like a loud bell. Again and again, she felt it. No matter how much she ignored it. It grew stronger and stronger. Jessica shuddered at the thought of it happening, but her brain was being overruled with the need to get away from the intense sensation. Suddenly, she couldn’t think anymore. Her body took control. Jessica threw her head backwards and let out a fully throated, roar of laughter. Her torso lurched forward, and her top came falling down.

Cool air kissed her newly uncovered skin. Jessica was mortified by her predicament. Her breasts bared and on display for all to see. It frightened her to know that she was completely exposed. That her boobs were vulnerable, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Matt found the sight of her round, full breasts to be exciting. He laid down the toothbrushes and reached forward. His hands took hold of her boobs that were like large melons. Using two fingers, he pinched her dark nipples.
They were like sweet berries that were begging to be touched.

“Mmmmm,” Jessica moaned. She couldn’t help the sensation as he touched her.

He flicked the two switches, before his hands honked her hooters. His hands caressed her. They fondled her.

She knew she should scream and get angry, but his hands were so nice. They touched her just right, being both firm and gentle. He was massaging her breasts so well that she couldn’t help enjoying it.

In Matt’s mind, he knew this was Jessica the woman whom his friend had sex with on his bed. Though, right now, she was Wonder Woman. He’d always wanted to have the fictional character in this position. To have that top come down to reveal those big titties. Getting to play out his fantasy, while being able to get revenge on this girl was pleasure in itself. Though, now it was time to really get her.

He reached over and picked up the toothbrush. Getting it as close to her chest as he could, before he flipped the switch and placed it on to her.

Jessica’s eyes opened wide. The new found sensation caught her off guard. She had been so caught up in the pleasure of him touching her that the feeling of the bristles on her boob caused her to eek in surprise. “Eeeeeeeeehehehehehehe! Wait! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Hehehehehahahahahaha! Stop! Ooooooh hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha! Don’t tickle me anymore! Huuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Matt watched as Jessica shook her body from side to side. He felt so attracted to the motion of her mammary glands. It stirred an animal desire inside of him that added fuel to the already raging fire. He loved the way she pleaded with him not to tickle her anymore. The way she moved, and the way she laughed made the situation so pleasurable to him. With her top down, her arms bound above her head. Matt had free range of her exposed, vulnerable, unprotected, bare breasts. He ran the toothbrush up the middle of her cleavage, along the underside, and even over the tops of her tits. As if journeying along the globe, his toothbrush traveled to every part of Jessica’s boobs. He placed the swirling bristle over her areola before touching her sensitive nipples.

“Ooooooooooh my god!” Jessica shouted when the brush hit her nipple. “Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahaha! Mercy!” She writhed about. “Hahahahaha! Nooohohoho!” Jessica bounced her big ol’ titties to Matt’s pleasure. Her jubblies jiggled. Jessica did her best to throw her body around as frantically as she could, shaking like a wild beast. Giggles, and guffaws came from her lips, and even a snort escaped. “Ahhhhhh! Hahahahahahaha! Ohhhhh noooo! Hahahahahahahaha! Oh please! Uuuuuuhuhuhuhuh hohooho! Not there! Ahahahahahaha! Not my nipples! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Noooooo! Stahahahahahap! Hoo huuu hoooo!”

Enjoying the situation, Matt used his other hand to wiggle about and tickle her with his fingers, but now he reached down and picked up the other toothbrush. He placed it on to her breasts and listened as her laughing grew louder and louder. This was way more fun than watching porn. He could feel his body agree as he grew hard. His eyes noticed he wasn’t the only one. Jessica’s nipples had become firm.

From all the twisting and fierce struggling, Jessica was growing more and more tired. The constant stimulation of the toothbrushes was enough to keep her going, still her body began to sweat as the liquid trickled down her skin in an attempt to cool her down. Her belly hurt from all the laughing. She was really getting quite the workout. Her mind was breaking down into hysterical madness from the torture. She couldn’t help wanting it all to come to the end, and even thinking she’d do anything to end it.

“Do you want me to stop?” Matt asked.

“Gaaahahahaaaaahaaaa!” Jessica nodded her head profusely. “Hooohooo hahahahaha! Yessssssss! Yesssssss!” she answered.

“You aren’t going to talk behind my back anymore, or say mean things about me?”

Jessica shook her head side to side. “Hahahahaha! Noooohoohooo! Nooo! I won’t! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Hmmmm, I think you still need some more punishment. Kitchy kitchy coo, you mean girl.”

Throwing her head back, Jessica let out a powerful, feminine cachinnation. “Aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahah! Oh plehehehehease! Nooohohoooo more! No more! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it!”

“What would you do if I stopped?” Matt asked.

“Wahahahahahaha! Anything! Hahahahaha! Anything! Hehehehehehe!” she replied.

“Are you sure?”

Jessica answered as quick as she could. “Yeeeehehehessss! Yessssssss! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

***​

Kelly sat in the cold, dark room. Her eyes had taken some time to adjust to the setting, but there was little to see. It was a room with four walls, nothing special. The only thing she could see was the horrible way she was held. Kelly was sitting on a stool with her hands held by a chain that connection to the ceiling. Her feet were propped up in front of her on another stool. Bound by rope just above her boots that wrapped around the stool. She couldn’t move very much, no matter how much she struggled. She realized both of the stools were weighed down and held in place. To her right was a table covered by a black cloth that hid what was underneath.

After what felt like hours, but was less than thirty minutes, the door to the room opened. Light pierced the dark veil of the room, and red robed figures walked in.

“What the fuck is going on!” Kelly yelled.

One of the robbed figures stepped forth and stated she was about to be part of a ritual. Kelly questioned her situation, but the only answer she received is that no harm would come to her.

“You know this is kidnapping, right?” Kelly asked as she glared at the people in front of her.

Matt stepped in. “You came of your own free will. Sorry, but it is not kidnapping.”

Kelly shot daggers at him with her eyes. “What the fuck, Matt?! You do this to me, just cause I decided not to sleep with you, or become your girlfriend? You misogynistic pig!

“You changed your mind when I said I was a virgin. I think you’re a bit confused on what the term misogynistic means. Yes, it hurt when you didn’t want to be my girlfriend, but the sad part was it wasn’t cause you weren’t in to me. It’s cause you found out I was a virgin. That’s fucked up, and you know it. Besides, I’m not here to hurt you. I just want to have some laughs.”

“You said that dumb joke with me. Can’t you be a little more creative,” Jessica said as she walked into the room.

Kelly blinked. “Jessica?! What the fuck?”

“Sorry, Kelly. It’s either you or me.” Jessica shrugged.

“You traitor. You are supposed to be my best frien-” Kelly stopped as Matt approached her, and started unlacing her boots. “What… what’re you doing? Get away from my boots.”

Matt continued to untie her boots, but now he went a bit slower than before.

“Hey! Hey! Stop! What are you doing?” Kelly shouted.

With a grin, Matt gave a tug and pulled off her right boot. He tossed it to the floor, and went to work on the left boot.

Kelly winced as she saw him methodically untie her boot. Fear crept into as she wondered what the hell was about to happen. As Matt took of her left boot, Kelly felt even more scared. Though, when he slowly pulled of her socks that’s when she gulped. It had to be something else, they weren’t going to do that were they?

Having taken off her black ankle socks, Matt stared at Kelly’s pretty bare feet. She had thin feet that were average in size, but her soles were divine. They were immaculate and didn’t have a single blemish or callus. Her creamy white arches were like whipped cream, soft, sweet, and oh so delicious looking. They begged to be touched, licked, and tasted. The ball of her foot, and her toes were light pink like a flamingo. A couple of wrinkles had formed, but that only added to the beauty of her feet. Her dainty toes were painted a dark red, and were the cutest things that either Jessica or Matt had ever seen.

Jessica realized she’d never seen the bottom of Kelly’s feet. Kelly refused get pedicures with her. When Kelly spent the night, she always wore socks, no matter how hot it was. The few times Kelly did wear sandals were far and few between. She’d seen her toes before, and just like before was jealous at how cute they were.

Matt walked over to the small table and pulled off the cloth that had been covering it. On a tray were loads of different tools, a toothbrush, a hairbrush, along with various feathers and paint brushes. It also had a Hitachi wand. Picking up a yellow plume, he spun it in between his forefinger and thumb.

Kelly didn’t take her eye off the feather in Matt’s hand. She watched as he waved it back and forth. Her gaze followed where ever it went. “Wh-what are you g-g-going to d-do with that?” Kelly asked with a studdered.

Matt took a step closer to Kelly’s bare, defenseless feet. “I told you we’re going to have some laughs.”

Pure terror set in as Kelly realized what was about to happen. Her heart pounded in her chest. She started breathing really fast. Her fists clench, and she struggled as hard as she could. She had to find a way out of this. She couldn’t let it happen again. “Oh god. Not that!” She shook her head. “No! Please, don’t! You can’t! Please! No! Stay back! Don’t come any closer! Keep that thing away from my feet!” Her eyes were filled with fright as Matt took another step in her direction. As if he were holding a spider, or a snake, or a bug, Kelly was freaking out as much as possible. She even screamed a couple of times. Anxiety raced through her mind. Even without anything happening. She was in a complete panic. As someone once said, ‘It isn’t the bang, but the anticipation before the bang that is the true horror.’ And Kelly was feeling that pure terror. She squeezed her eyes shut. Her body struggled, doing all it could to try and escape. “Help! Help!” she screamed. “No, no, no, this can’t be happening.” She repeated with as her voice elevated to a higher pitch. Kelly began to beg as if her life were on the line, and she was on the line. “Please don’t! I’ll do anything! Please, not that! Anything, but that! I’m sorry! I’m soooo sorry! You have to believe! Don’t do this! Don’t tickle me!”

Memories flooded into Kelly’s mind. She remembered babysitting her cousins as a young girl. They always wanted to play a game, which ended up with Kelly being tied up. The first time, they said they were playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and she was April O’Neil. They asked her about kimonos, and when she refused to talk, they tickled the crap out of her with feathers. Other times, she was forced to play other characters, all of whom would be tickled in similar fashion. She was Muriel Bagg, they were Le Quack. She was agent Heather, they were the Jade Emperor. The list went on and on. Though, it wasn’t just for five minutes that they tickled her, it ended up lasting for hours. The one she dreaded the most was when they ambushed her in with scary Halloween masks, tied her up, and tickled her feet with feathers. It was so horrible. Kelly developed a phobia of being tied up and tickled with feathers. She was insanely ticklish. On a scale of one to ten, Kelly was a one thousand. She thought she was the most ticklish person in the world, and of all the things someone could tickle her with, feathers were her nightmare. Due to her cousins scaring her so badly with their Halloween masks and tickling her, she’d been afraid of everything since then. She started to hate Halloween, and she hated anything to do with tickling, especially when it came to feathers. Her therapist called it, Pteronophobia. Her therapist and her were slowly working on some cognitive behavior training, where her therapist would show her a feather and mentioned how she would tickle her. The worst was when her therapist said cootchie cootchie coo. Oh, those three words were the worst. They held so much power over her. Even when she saw someone playfully tickling a baby, if she heard those words, she’d freak out and have a panic attack. After her sessions with her therapist, Kelly ended up crying out of sheer terror. It happened every time, especially if her therapist said those three evil little words.

Truthfully, it was humiliating to have a such an irrational fear. Kelly knew it was stupid, but she couldn’t help it. Just the thought of someone tickling her made her so afraid. Afterwards, she’d curl up into a ball and cry profusely at how stupid her fear was. How could she be so scared of something that didn’t even make sense. She’d have been happier if she was just scared of bugs, or something that a normal person was scared of.

Now, Kelly couldn’t flee. She couldn’t hide. She was stuck, bound, and about to be tickled again. An idea came to her mind, maybe she if she didn’t laugh, he’d get bored and stop. She braced herself, and gulped as he got closer.

“Okay, Kelly, you had your chance. Now pay the penalty,” Matt said in his best Don Turtelli voice. For him, he’d always wanted to do this both to Kelly, and to Dusty. Now he’d be able to do it to both at the same time, and live out another his most intimate fantasies. Matt did his best not to geek out at the moment as he lowered the feather towards Kelly’s left foot.

Unsure of what chance she had, Jessica looked at Matt with a quizzical look.

Kelly, unlike her friend, could only focus on the penalty part, she’d heard the line before, and knew what came next. She screamed, like she was Zurbon in Dragon Quest. Her eyes shut. Her fist clenched. Her toes curled. Kelly did everything and anything to try to not think about what was happening. She felt like she was brought back to those moments of babysitting her cousins. She kept thinking she just couldn’t laugh. Over and over, she repeated it. Though, it all fell apart.

Unable to container herself, when the plume glided down her sole, it started a chain reaction. In the span of less than a second, Kelly found herself grinning like an idiot, which show off her beautiful bright smile and cute dimples. Her foot spasmed like crazy. But worse of all, inside her belly she felt an intense feeling bubbling up, like a witch’s cauldron, and soon she was giggling like she was silly schoolgirl. “Waaaahuuuuhaaaa! Noooo! Eeeeeeehehehehehehe! Stop! Naaaahaaat the tickles!”

Her foot tried to flee, but it was bound tightly, and was at the mercy of Matt’s feather as it slid up and down her arch. Starting from the top, Matt hit in between her big toe, and index toe, before making its way along the length of her sole. She flexed her foot. Her knee twinged as it tried to pull her foot away, but couldn’t.

Matt’s smile grew as he watched the way Kelly’s foot moved, and listened to her sweet laugh. The enjoyable feeling, he got as he tortured Kelly was such a good feeling. Some might have said it was similar to a drug, or to alcohol in its intoxicating sensation. Truthfully, Matt didn’t care what it was called, he just wanted more of it.

For so long, Matt had thought about Kelly. He had a huge crush on her when they first met. Though, he was shy, he pushed himself out of his comfort zone in order to talk with her. Matt didn’t believe he had ‘mad game,’ or anything. Truthfully, he felt more and more relieved that he and Kelly seemed to enjoy watching similar tv shows. Yes, he didn’t bring up nerdy stuff, but when it came to other things outside of that realm, both him and Kelly seemed to connect. They loved cheesy, old songs. They both loved to dance to those songs, and sometimes even sang to them too. Both of them enjoyed desserts more than anything. What was even strange is they loved the same kind of ice cream, green tea with banana mixed in. Matt had felt such a strong connection to Kelly. He’d even somehow or another made her laugh. Not like he was now, but like the usual kind where some chortles at a joke you made. Everything changed when she learned he was a virgin. It was like being slapped with a sticker that said he wasn’t good at sex, and therefore wasn’t good at anything. She didn’t look at him the same way after that. It broke his heart. Those day dreams of him and her being in a relationship were smashed into a million pieces.

Matt had never really wanted to be a virgin. He just always tried to be in a relationship, one that would last. He didn’t seek out trying to fuck someone, just because he was a guy looking to score. Some people told him that made him a romantic, and at first, he believed them. He thought maybe it would make some girl happy that he wasn’t like all the other men. Now, looking back, it was the stupidest thing he’d ever done in his life. He used to think other guys were so dumb for just trying to get laid, but now he realized he was the dumb one. Matt found out and therefore believed the saying, ‘nice guys finish last’ was true the hard way. It would always be true to him as long as women went with the bad boy. How could it be wrong when women would always treat guys, who were like him the way they did? How could women get so angry at men for trying to sleep with anything that moves, but yet do the same thing, and end up being mean to the guys who weren’t like that? It wasn’t like he hated women. In fact, he was a feminist and thought everyone should be equal. It was probably why the way Kelly treated him so badly hurt him. Why he let it fest up and burn deeply in him. The way he kept asking those questions ended up eating his spirit. And that’s when a new desire came from within him. He began to fantasize about getting Kelly into a position where he could tickle her into submission. Truthfully, he’d have the same fantasy about different women.

Being a horny guy, who was a virgin and tended to masterbate, Matt was really big into porn. He bought so many different tickle comics and videos. He was really into tickling. His favorite character was Captain Dusty from Tickling in Space. How do you not like a purple alien with three boobs, who is extremely ticklish? Saying you didn’t like Dusty was just plain crazy. She was strong, fearless, and fucking beautiful. Anytime a new comic with Dusty came out, Matt made sure to buy it. He was obsessed with Dusty. The only other character that he was as obsessed with was Wonder Woman. He’d searched for any and all tickling pictures, comics, and even videos of anything Wonder Woman tickling related. After being able to tickle Jessica dressed as Wonder woman, he felt he’d actually had a chance to tickle a character he’d fantasied over most of his life. Maybe tickling Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman would’ve been better, but Jessica was a hottie, and Matt was more than happy to tickle her.

Staring at Kelly as she laughed. Being in a Dusty cosplay outfit was the greatest thing in the world. For Kelly to be the sexy, three boobed, space captain made Matt feel like he’d won the lottery on Christmas. The way he thought about Kelly and how much he’d wanted to do this, would probably be considered unhealthy and creepy. Though, the fact that he felt an intense fascination with Dusty and Wonder Woman would’ve made people think he was weird, because he was attracted to fictional characters. His urge to be like Don Turtelli and tickle torture people for information would for sure gain him some strange glances. The way others saw him, he was like a guy who liked hentai, and they’d wonder why he didn’t prefer real girls. Matt couldn’t understand why having a real girl roleplay as a fiction character wasn’t the best of both worlds though. Why was it so wrong to like fictional porn compared to real porn? Why didn’t they just leave people alone for being the way they were, and being attracted to what they were? Why couldn’t society stop judging people for such things? They seem to talk about not being prejudice, but in practice it was a failure of the system to say something, but hypocrite yourself and actually hate someone for something. Just like those girls who told Matt how cute it was that he was a virgin, or how he was a romantic, but yet none of them ever wanted to get with a guy like him.

Now, Matt had a chance to really get one of them back. He had an opportunity to have his revenge. Though, that wasn’t all, revenge was just the tip of the iceberg. The best part of what was happening was that he was now using a feather to tickle the feet of a beautiful girl that he had a crush on, but that she was dressed up as Dusty, his favorite tickle fetish character. Matt still couldn’t believe it. How had the secret society he was joining been able to pull it off? He asked himself that question, but his mind was focused on one thing. Utilizing the plume in his hand to torture Kelly.

All Matt needed to do was flick the tip of the feather along Kelly’s bare, defenseless, and overly sensitive sole to receive a loud bout of mirthful laughter. The tiny tip of the feather with its gentle teasing ways was enough to inflict an intense sensation that streamed through his captive. He’d use long strokes going from the top of her foot all the way to the heel. He’d continue his path of torture for a while before switching tactics as a way not to give Kelly time to get use to his methods. His next move was to use quick, little flutters up and down in succession as he worked his way along her sole.

Watching YouTube videos on how to tickle someone was very useful, not to mention years and years of observing the way someone did it in a tickling video. Practicing whenever he could, considering he never had someone to test out his technique, unless he spent some money and had a session with a professional. That’s when he really got a chance to improve his skills on someone. It seemed Matt only worked to gain money to buy porn, or pay for a tickling session with someone. What he knew was that each person had similarities, but each one was unique in their own way. One of the women he had a session with really got going when he used the feather in a gentle way over her heel. Another would go nuts when he used his plume in a much harder and faster fashion. Kelly happened to be susceptible to both types of moves. Whether it was soft, slow, teasing motions, or if he used quick, intense, rigid movements. What was even better was that all the spots of her foot seemed to be insanely ticklish.

“Eyehehahahahahah! Get that thing away from mehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Kelly laughed, unable to stop the herself. The electrical jolts were so strong, she couldn’t keep the laughter from flowing from her mouth. It partially took her body, and her mind. Desperate to get away from the evil feather torturing her, Kelly struggled on her stool, and tried to tip it over. Unfortunately, it was weight down and held in place. She pulled with her knees trying to get her feet away from the plume, but her bonds were too tight and that stool was also weighed down. Still, she continued to try, no matter how many times she failed. Her feet wiggled back and forth. One foot tried to cover the other, but that didn’t work very well, especially since both of her feet were freaking ticklish. That dastardly feather was soooo freaking evil. Due to how she felt, Kelly couldn’t help giving a scream every so often between her melodic laughter. “Aaaaaaaaaahhhh hahahahahahhahahahahahaha!” What was worse is that she kept begging Matt to stop, but knew he wasn’t going to. “Plehehehehease! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Please! Ah! Oh no! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh god! Oh my god! Hahahahahaha! Please stop! Hehehehehehahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahuhuhuhuuhuhuhahahahahahahaha!”

Kelly had always had excruciatingly horrifying thoughts of this. In her darkest nightmares, she found herself in this situation. Someone would kidnap her, tie her up, and tickle her feet with a feather. Now, she was forced to deal with this situation in real life. It was so bad. Kelly thought she was going to die. Maybe it’d be through suffocation. Maybe a heart attack. Maybe her face would be stuck in a smile when it happened. She would laugh, scream, beg, and then repeat the process. Laugh, scream, beg. Laugh, scream, beg. “God damn it, this was so humiliating,” she thought. Why was she so ticklish? Why couldn’t she be born and not be ticklish at all? Why did it have to be tickling that Matt wanted to do to her? Why couldn’t he be normal? Leave it to a virgin to not be normal.

Her feet shock in the bonds. Her toes curled as his feather switched from one foot and went to the other. Matt was merciless with this thing. Was he an expert or something? Not only did she get kidnapped and tickled, but she got kidnapped by an extremely good tickler. Just her luck. If it wasn’t bad enough that Matt was using a feather torment her feet, Jessica jumped in by running her nails along Kelly’s sides. Kelly had totally forgotten about Jessica. Now, her friend was tickling her. Her best friend was tickling her, and doing a damn good job with those vicious nails of hers. “Ugh, could things get any worse?” Kelly thought. The next moment her mind was back into its ticklish torture, as her laughter rose when Jessica ran dug fingers into her armpits.

“Eeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehe!” Kelly squealed. “Hahahahahahahaha! Jessica! Hahahahahaha! No! Jessica! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Not there! Hahahahahahaha! Please don’t tickle me! Hahahahahahahahaha! Don’t tickle! Hahahahaha! Don’t tickle!” Kelly pleaded.

Kelly shook her head. She tried to bounce in her seat. She tried pulled her arms down. Nothing worked. Forced to just sit there and take it as Jessica and Matt tickled her. Kelly hated tickling so much. She hated being tickled. She wished she wasn’t ticklish. As Jessica’s fingers scurried in her armpits, she twisted about. Matt’s feather caused her feet to straighten and flex continuously.

“Yahahahahahahaha! Jessica, please! Hahahahahahaha! I’m going to die! Hahahahahaha! I’m going to die!” Kelly exclaimed trying to convince her friend to stop.

“You’re not going to die. Stop being so dramatic,” Jessica replied.

Kelly threw her head back. “Hahahahahahaha! I’m going to die! Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahaha! You’re killing me! Hahahahahahaha! You’re killing me! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Jessica scoffed. “Someone’s such a drama queen. No one’s died of being tickled… yet. Maybe you’ll be the first.” With a malevolent smile, Jessica sped up her fingers. She was actually having fun. She thought it was super cute the way Kelly squirmed in her seat, moved her toes, and laugh. What Jessica was really happy about was that she wasn’t on the receiving end, but she was dishing out the tickling.

With Matt’s fiendish feather, and Jessica’s vile nails working her over, Kelly felt she was going to lose her mind. She was a hundred percent sure that she was going to die, and if she didn’t, she was going to murder both Jessica and Matt for doing this to her. This moment was the thing worst in her life ever. When her cousins tickled her, they weren’t really expert ticklers, though they had gotten better over time. Unfortunately, for Kelly, Matt seemed to be a master at tickling. Not to mention her friend had built in tickle devices. “Oh, it’s horrible,” Kelly thought. How could they do this to her? Did they not realize how horrified she was of being tickled like this? It really was killing her, not physically, but mentally. The pure terror of the event made her feel like a child, who watched a scary movie. She wanted to cry, but was too busy laughing herself silly. All kinds of giggles, chortles, and guffaws kept coming out of her. “Ooooohahahahaha! Your nails are wicked!” Kelly cried. “Hahahahahahahaha! They’re so evil! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“They are, aren’t they,” Jessica said manically. “Let’s see where else you are ticklish. I had to go topless. I think you should too.”

Even though Kelly heard Jessica say it, Kelly in her frantic laugher hadn’t comprehended what she had said. So, when her friend reached down, took hold of her tank top and pulled it up and over her head. It shocked Kelly. Her light pink bra was exposed, which caused her to gasp. Most of her body was painted purpled, but under her shirt was a large gap that was not done up. In between her real boobs, sat a bra cup that had been attached to the bra that Kelly was wearing. In it was wad of socks that made it look like Kelly had a third boob. It was already humiliating enough that her friend was tickling her, but now she had exposed her bra. How could this get any worse? Well, it did, cause Jessica’s hands went to the clips and undid them. Just like her shirt, Jessica pulled Kelly’s bra above her head.

When Kelly’s milkbags came out, Matt had to look up. He was in awe of her giant gazongas. They weren’t porn star, fake huge, but they were at least on the larger size. “Probably a C cup,” he thought. They were plump, and a ripe, snowy white. Kelly’s breasts seemed to have a bewitching hold over Matt the way Jessica’s had. He couldn’t help admiring how perfect her round mounds were. Her light pink nipples were like cherries waiting to be plucked. Matt loved cherries. He wanted to get up there and touch them, but Jessica beat him to it.

Jessica’s hands cupped Kelly’s breasts. Seeing Matt staring at them, she lightly moved them a bit in a teasing motion. This caused Kelly to gasp as her boobs were played with. For Matt, it was very exciting.
“Boing, boing. Jiggle, jiggle,” Jessica said with her best naughty voice. “I bet someone else has something going boing,” she said and gave Matt a wink. It was true, Matt had a boner. “Look at these hooters. They are just begging to be touched.” Jessica continued using her sultry voice. “Bouncy, bouncy. Oh, these are so nice. They jiggle like Jello. Look at them go.” Jessica kept playing with them as they went up and down. “They are both firm and as soft as pillows.” Jessica traced her nail around Kelly’s areola. “Not only does Matt like it when I do this, but I think Kelly likes it too. Don’t you, Kelly?” Jessica flicked her fingers on Kelly’s nipples as they started to get harder.

Kelly moaned. “Uunn.”

“See, she does like it.” Jessica licked her lips. “I wonder, do you have…” Jessica paused. “Ticklish titties.” Suddenly, Jessica started to move her nails quickly as she skittered them along Kelly’s vulnerable, voluptuous flesh.

Taken by surprise, Kelly let out an eep before falling into hysterical laughter. “Oooohohoh god anythahahahang bwahahat thahahahat!” Kelly writhed about like a snake.

Jessica wiggled her fingers along the tops of Kelly’s breast, before moving them to the sides, and finally to the bottoms. When she hit the underside, Kelly lost it. Shaking from side to side, her boobs flopped about. Matt could feel himself getting harder. What really got him was when Jessica tickled Kelly’s nipples. It was like an angel laughing.

“Teeheeheee hahahahahahahahahaha! Naaahat my nipples!” Kelly exclaimed. It was horrible what Jessica was doing. The part that was weird to Kelly was a small part of her seemed to like it. This only added to Kelly’s fear. She thought she was going to die, or go crazy and be sent to a mental institution.

Jessica looked up at Matt. “What’re you doing? Stop gawking and tickle her feet.”

Snapped out of his stupor, Matt continued feathering Kelly’s soles. This really got Kelly going. She was really moving. Matt thought the ceiling where Kelly’s chains were connected might break. His eyes shifted from Kelly’s tits jiggling about, to her feet that wiggled like crazy. He was really horny.

“I think you owe Matt here an apology,” Jessica said. “You were so mean to him. You liked him, and wanted to do stuff with him, then you find out he’s a virgin and you become such a mean girl. You’ve been a bad, bad girl, Kelly.”

Kelly couldn’t believe her friend said that. It was super embarrassing. She wasn’t sure if the purple make-up would cover up her beet red face. “I hehehe I’m saaaahahaharry!” Kelly said. Her chest thrust forward in an attempt get away from Jessica’s fingers.

“Oh, you’re going to be sorry alright, you naughty girl you.”

Kelly bounced in her seat, which really only added to her sexy position. She couldn’t help it though. Jessica teasing and titillating her titties, while Matt feathered her soles. Matt had moved on from just one feather and was now using two, which only added more torment to Kelly’s predicament. Like he was dusting a house, Matt’s plumes went over Kelly’s feet. Swish, swish. Kelly was in hell and she had two devils, who were really good at tormenting her. Her laughter seemed to continue rising. She was like a werewolf howling to the full moon. “Youhuhuhuhuhu suck! Hahahahahahahahaha! Let me go! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my gahahahahawd! Please!”

When it seemed, her laughter couldn’t get any higher. Matt decided to keep her on her toes by literally tickling them. One feather would saw in between her toes, while the other went down her sole getting her arch, and sometimes circle her heel. She felt like she was going to lose her mind. She even prayed to just die right now. The embarrassment of having her boobs flailing about while her best friend tickled them, on top of the fact that her feet were being tickled with feathers by a guy, who just found out, thanks to her best friend, that she had liked him before she found out he was virgin was as unbearable as the tickling. If the embarrassment didn’t kill her, the tickling was bound to. Her stomach her so much, she thought it would burst. Maybe it would like in one of those alien movies, except an alien wouldn’t pop out. She wondered if her heart would just give out before or after her mind turned to mush. One thing she kept thinking was that she wanted, needed this all to stop. It was pure torture. The worst kind. But that is when something new happened.

Jessica moved to her side. She unbuttoned Kelly’s pants and pulled them down revealing Kelly’s pink panties. If Kelly thought having her breasts shown was horrible, it was even worse when her panties were in full view. Jessica went over to the table and picked up a Hitachi wand. If Kelly wasn’t laughing so bad, her eyes would’ve gotten as big as dinner plates. With the flick of a switch, the vibrator came to life. Jessica pulled Kelly’s panties and stick the wand in them.

A powerful sensation hit Kelly as her mind went from pleasure back to tickle torture. The vibrations felt so good. She tried to take control of her mind, but it was impossible. The conflicting emotions welled up inside her, and feuded over being the dominate emotion. First, Kelly felt the tickling destroyed her as she wanted it all to stop. Then she felt the wand’s vibrations, and for a moment she didn’t want it to end. Until she felt those damn feathers going up her soles, and being placed in between her toes. Why did it have to be the toes? Why did they have to use this now? Why couldn’t she just- Her mind stalled as the vibrations set in, and a wave of ecstasy set in. Moans, screams, laughter all started to blend together as Kelly’s world was sent into a spiral, she had never thought it ever would’ve gone down. It became even more confusing when Jessica kept one hand on the vibrator while the other went back to tickling her titty. Kelly went out of control. She cackled like a witch flying on her broomstick. “You’re killing meeeheeheeheeeheheee! Stop! Hahahahahahahaha! Plehehehehehease! Kyuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take anymore! Hahahahahahaha! I’m going to die! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I told you not to be such a drama queen. Now, take your punishment like a good girl,” Jessica teased. “I have to admit. I do love tickling your nipples though. It is so much fun! Cootchie cootchie coo!”

When Kelly heard those three words. Her mind went wild with fear. Her body frantically did all it could to try to get out its bonds. “Nohohohohohoho! Dohohohohon’t saaaay that! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“What? You mean cootchie cootchie coo!” Jessica repeated the phrase. “Cootchie cootchie coo. Tickle tickle. I’m going to tickle your ticklish titties.”

For Kelly, it was even worse when Matt jumped in and said, “Kootchie kootchie coo.” He really pronounced the k as if to emphasize the word as he also repeated it over and over. “Tickle tickle. Kootchie kootchie coo.”

“Wahahahahahahahhahahahaha! Nohohuhuhuhu, please! Stop! Please! Pleheheheheheehease! This is torture! Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha! I’m gohohohohoing to die! I’m goooohohohoing to die!” Kelly begged.

The intensity was building more and more. Kelly kept laughing, her muscles aching from all the struggling she was doing. Her body was getting tired, and it was all getting harder. Sweat dripped down her body. She was becoming red like a tomato from all the blood rushing through her, at least the purple made some of the red hard to see. She knew this was the end. This would be the moment she died. An image of her gravestone appeared in her head, it read: Here lies Kelly, she was tickled to death. Oh, how could this happen to her. She’d done all she could to get away from tickling. She had stopped babysitting her cousins. She made sure to get away from anyone when they tried to tickle her. She even did her best to hide from it for so long. Only when it came to her therapist was it ever involved in her life. Now, she was forced to endure it. She couldn’t fight anymore. She begged and begged, but the torment wouldn’t stop. This, she was sure, was the end of the line. The last stop on her train of life as it pulled into the station of death. She was going to meet the grim reaper tonight. Her heart would give out. Her mind would go blank, and she’d die. “Here it comes! Here it comes!” she thought.

But it never came. She just kept laughing her head off, but she didn’t die. The moment felt strange. Especially as her pleasure center was being pushed, and she became aroused from the vibrations of the Hitachi. Oh god it felt… it felt… so good. Had something snapped in her. Yeah, the vibrator felt good, but she was being tickled at the same time. That wasn’t good that she was liking it, right? Oh no, she must’ve gone mad. That was it. She had gone crazy. Her body started aching for more. Her hips tried to push into the Hitachi. What was worse is when she almost wanted to be tickled even more. She felt herself getting closer, and closer to being able to cum. Oh, it was almost here. It was so close.

Suddenly, Jessica pulled the Hitachi away. Kelly moaned through her laughter. Why did she do that? How could she? Right before Kelly was about to let go. It was horrible. Now Kelly was left to just laughter as she returned to her torture. Jessica’s fingers crawled all over her boobs like spiders. Matt’s feathers were still tormenting her both her sole and toes.

Kelly’s mind went back to her thinking she was about to die. Her it comes, her clock was counting down and was about to hit zero. At least she wouldn’t be tickled anymore. Though, again, she didn’t die. Kelly thought it was still coming, over and over she believed the moment had arrived, but it never came. Both frustrated sexually, and from being tickled without actually dying, Kelly felt so awkward. Why wasn’t she dying? A moment went by, before she wondered. Maybe, she wasn’t going to die. Maybe, it would be okay. Yes, it was horrible and her mind continued to want the situation to end, and Kelly would’ve done anything for it to end. Though, something felt better in her. She had a sense of relief. She realized she wasn’t going to die. In that moment, as her epiphany hit her the tickling was torturous, but it wasn’t as bad when it came to her anxiety. It was actually kind of fun. It was like she was on a roller coaster, scared to die, but now enjoyed the high pace turns and knew she’d be okay even though she was scared. It was like walking into creepy haunted house, or one of those Halloween horrors nights to get scared, not because they were going to kill you, but because it was fun. The feeling became exhilarating. As if she’d been afraid to watch a horror movie, but now watched it to see the zipper on the monster’s costume. Her fear vanished. It evaporated, and Kelly was liberated from the horror that had plagued her for so many years. The traumatic moment was in the past, and now she was able to move on to the future. That she didn’t end her torture, nor did it stop her mind from wanting to end the tickling, but now it wasn’t scary.

Jessica spoke, “Do you want us to stop?”

Kelly nodded fervently. “Yessssss! Hehehehehahahahahahahahaha! Yesssss!”

“Will stop and give you pleasure. Tell her the deal, Matt,” Jessica said.

Matt cleared his throat. “Will stop, if you let me fuck you.”

Jessica shook her head. “Wow, that was so romantic. But yes, Matt here wants a threesome with us. So, what do you say? Do we tickle you, or do you want to stop and have some fun?”

In essence, Kelly would’ve literally done anything to make it stop. She couldn’t agree with their demands fast enough. “Oh god! Ohohohokay! Hahahahahahaha! I’ll do it! Hahahahaha! I’ll dohuhuhu anything! Pleheheheease! No more tickling! Hahahahahaha! I can’t take anymore!”

Her begging was as sweet as her laughter. Matt and Jessica stopped. They untied Kelly, and both Jessica and Matt led her back to the other room.

Chase, Matt’s friend, who slept with Jessica on his bed was still gagged, and tied up. When the three entered the room, he thought they’d untie him. Instead, a light illuminated a bed. It was his bed.

In a couple of moments, Matt, Jessica, and Kelly were naked. First, Matt and Kelly made out as their lips touched each other, and their tongues explored each other’s mouths.

“Okay, you two. It’s my turn now,” Jessica said.

Matt broke off from Kelly and kissed Jessica. They both had a deep passionate kiss that was similar to what Matt had just done with Kelly. Though, this was just the beginning. Soon, Matt was massaging Jessica’s boobs for a while, before he switched and did the same with Kelly. Then Kelly and Jessica did something Matt didn’t expect, they started kissing and touching each other’s breasts. Wow was all Matt could think, was he in a porno or something.

The foreplay ended after a decent amount of time. Jessica laid back. “Okay stud, put it in me. I want to feel your cock fill me up.”

Matt definitely thought he was in a porno after hearing that line, but he was still happy to go with it. The two got into a missionary position with her feet on his shoulders. He slid his manhood into her as she gasped in pleasure. First, Matt started slow trying to allow her to get use to him. Then he went fast as he tried to push deep into her pussy. Jessica moaned in ecstasy.

Kelly watching the two had a sly smirk on her face as she approached from behind Matt. “You know Jessica. You got to tickle me, but I didn’t get the chance to tickle you.”

Jessica’s caramel feet were defenseless and Matt was holding her in position. So, it was easy for Kelly to run her nails along her friend sexy feet. They were so soft, and didn’t seem to have a flaw just like her own. Her toes were longer than Kelly’s, which made her wonder if Jessica could pick things up with them. Though right now, as Kelly used her nails on them, they were busy trying to curl up to protect themselves.

Jessica’s face lit up like a jack-o-lantern. Her laughed boomed out of her. “Noooohohohoho! Kelly! Kelly! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hehehehehe! Mercy! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’m super ticklish!”

Kelly had a dark smile. “Oh, I don’t think so. Did you show me mercy when I begged for it? No! You just about tickled me to death. Now, I’m going to get you. That’s right move those monkey toes of yours.” Kelly scratched up and down wiggling her fingers as fast as she could.

Jessica went into a full throated, sexy, cachinnation. “Bahahahahahahahahahahahah! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha! Nooooohohohohoho!” Her feet rotated around as she tried to get away. She even tried to pull her legs away, but Matt made sure to grab her legs and hold them tight. It seemed she was stuck unable to get away.

Matt thought it was super freaking hot to be pumping his cock in and out of Jessica as she was tickled and laughed her head off. He hadn’t planned that, but it was really turning him on. The slapping noise of his body meeting Jessica’s grew as he increased his rate, being excited by the way Kelly was tickling her friend. It was really fun to see Jessica laugh her head off, while her boobs flopped about as he was doing her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” Jessica exclaimed. “Oh, my gaaaaahahahahahaad!” She twisted about as she tried to pull her feet free from Matt’s grip. “You’re so goooohuhuhuhuhuood Matt! Hahahahahahaha! You’re sohohohoho behehehehehig! Hahahahahahahaha! Oh fuck! Hahahahaha! You’re way better than Chase.”

Matt wasn’t sure if she was just saying it to make him feel better, or to really fuck with Chase. Either way, it was really nice. He glanced over at Chase as if to say, “Fuck you!”

Moans blended in with laughter as Jessica laid there. Her boobs bobbed back and forth as Matt thrust into her. She had been really wet before he even entered her, and truthfully this whole situation had made her super horny. It felt so good that within a half hour, she gave a loud yell and came hard. She squirted on to his dick as the pleasure just burst from her.

Taking a second to slow down, Matt finally pulled out of her. He looked over at Kelly. “Your turn.” He grabbed her and playfully threw her down on to the bed, which made her laugh.

“Kelly Bend over,” Matt said.

Kelly and Jessica both laughed at the joke. Kelly turned over, and stuck her butt into the air. “You won’t be a virgin after tonight. We’re going to make sure of that,” she said teasing him.

Matt could only smile in response as he went into her.

Kelly closed her eyes as she took him in. He definitely was small, nor was he skinny. He felt really good inside her. Though it took him a second to start going. His shaft went in and out, in and out of her. She moaned as he did it. Why had she not given him a chance? Why had she been so hung up on him being a virgin? Why-

“Eeeeekkk! Hey! Nooohoho! Jessica! Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Dohohohon’t tickle!” Kelly blurted out.

“Sorry, Kelly. You tickled me. Now, I’m going to tickle you. Pay backs a bitch! And I’m really big one!” Jessica chortled.

Kelly couldn’t believe her friend was tickling her again. Being plowed in doggy style while being tickled was a new one, and it had really taken her by surprise. Kelly kept her butt up as her inner sex drive demanded it, but her arms gave way as she fell on to the bed. She gripped the sheets, she wailed like a banshee as her laughter filled the room. “Aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahaha! Oh my god!” She shook her head. “Eyeehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Hahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahaha!”

Though, she cried out saying stop, Kelly didn’t want it to stop. In fact, she kind of liked it. The situation was sexy as fuck. For her, it had been quiet a Halloween night. Her fear that haunted her had finally been vanquished. Tickling would always be torturous, but now it wasn’t a fear that controlled her. She’d also realized that Matt wasn’t bad in bed. Yes, he was inexperienced, but he still could get the job done. When they both grunted and came together. Kelly felt as if she were at Disneyland watching the fireworks go off. It was magical.

The night seemed at a close, then one of the red robes walked in.

“You’ve passed your initiation. Now, you’ve joined our ranks. We may require something of you next time,” said the figure.

“I understand,” Matt replied.

Jessica looked over at Matt. “Wait, you joined them?”

Matt nodded. “I was allowed one request. If the society fulfilled it. Then they would ask many tasks of me, until I proved myself and then be allowed to climb the ranks.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow. “So, who are they?”

Matt opened his mouth, but stopped. He paused, before saying. “I can’t tell you. All I can say is, if you want to know then you’ll have to join.”

Kelly and Jessica looked at each other for a second, then turned to Matt with quizzical looks.

“I thought only men could join?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, isn’t it an all-boys club?” Kelly added.

Matt laughed. “You must not have noticed. Though, all the people in line. The people in costumes. They were like you. They were told a special party was going on, and told they needed to dress in a special costume to get in.
They also signed the waivers. Not all of them were women. Some of them were guys. In fact, there were other imitations going on.” Matt got up, and beckoned them to follow him. The thee went into the hall. “I can’t show you what’s going on, because only those in the society are allowed to watch. But I can let you listen in. The rooms are sound proof, but anyone can listen in if they open the intercom.” Matt went over and pushed a button on a speaker. Instantly a male voice came through and he was laughing extremely hard. After a second, Matt pressed the button and it went silent. “Anyone can join. Though, I can’t tell you anything else. What I can say is that everyone who joins loves tickling.”

“So, it’s a secret society of people who like tickling?” both Jessica and Kelly asked.

Matt nodded. “Yep. Pretty much. In fact, the hosts are part of it as well. Though, they rented this place out, and by tomorrow it’ll be cleared out. Yes, we have waivers, but in order to keep people safe, we don’t do the initiate rituals at our main place. This also keeps the society safe, and stops others from knowing where we are located.”

Kelly took a moment to think. “So, wait. Can you tell me who Dusty is? I mean, I don’t even know who she is.”

“She’s from Tickling in Space, which is a series created by the Bandito. He’s very popular when it comes to those who buy tickling comics. And, she is my favorite character. You did a really good job on your costume. I’ll show you some comics, so you can see what I mean,” Matt answered. He went to walk back, but stopped and turned to the two girls. “He might be having a Halloween party next year? Would you want go? It’d be an opportunity of a life time. Oh, and do you want to join the secret society?”

Kelly and Jessica looked at each other. Then they gave Matt their answer.

Great story, friend!

I really enjoyed it. And of course I really appreciate the wonderful TIS and Captain Dusty references. And the Bandito references. They put a real smile on my face.

Glad things really worked out for Matt. That's how it should be for the ticklers, right?? Conquest via ticklish bewbs! XDDD

Thanks again for letting me know about your great story here.

Happy happy Halloween, brother. Maybe your spooky night be as hot as Matt's

B

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back