• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #445: ISA TICKLES DANI ANGEL'S BIG BARE FEET! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Isa has Dani Angel's big soft ticklish feet all to herself on the sofa, with Dani all wrapped up and not able to do anything about the long nails of Isa skittering across her soles. Dani is a bit of a nervous laugher, Isa needs to do a little exploring to get her belly laughing, though her laughter is delightful, and her big size 10 soles are nothing short of entrancing, as they wiggle and flex under Isa's expert tickling with nails, oil, a pen and a wide hairbrush.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio/cid3ce069d44c41cbac08ffc2a749

Hope you enjoy DROP #445!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1daniangelsofa.png
    Pic1daniangelsofa.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 203
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 291
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 180
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 189
It's a nice sort of playful tickling, with light anckle bondage and kind friendship between the girls. Dani Angel has very gorgeous soles and Isa has loving smile and glasses. Not a top model, but, even better, she looks like a very attractive next door girl to me. I would love to see IF and HOW MUCH ticklish she is, in a good revenge video. And, looking at her loving smile, I would directly send her to Ceci Pedicure Clinic!

I didn't see any video with Isa as ticklee. Maybe she is not ticklish enough. It's a pity, but I love this girl anyway.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back