• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife story 2

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice
One time Kate was to go to the simulator for training. The commander appointed a crew and the plane to take people to the place. The flight was to last about 3 hours. With my wife for training fly two girls (Caroline, Martha) which the wife was supposed to conduct the exam. Wife was happy that the journey will take place by plane because it will be much faster. The departure was early in the morning.
On all kinds of trips, Kate always takes her favorite little pillow (she claims that she sleeps badly on all other pillows). When I talked to her a day earlier, she planned to go to sleep after departure. She want to be full of energy after reaching the place. Unfortunately, for her, fate had other plans for her.
After entering the plane, Kate took a place on the bench on one side along the airplane, one of the girls (Caroll) seat with her and the other took place on the opposite side (Martha). The plane was in the version for parachute troops, so had two long metal benches on the sides of the passenger cab. After the start girls sat and talked on various topics. At some point one of them (Martha) start to complain that the commander note her attention that she has long nails and are painted into red. The regulations in the army clearly define the appearance of soldier. There is also a part about the appearance of women. Women should wear hair strapped on the back (can't be dissolved), should't have a strong make-up and the nails should not be too long and be natural color. And then the discussion between my wife and her two friends began. Kate never had problems adapt to the applicable regulations. She was in the army and she did not need her make-up or painted nails and too long nails only disturb her in work. The girls thought a little differently. They claimed that the provisions are too strict and should give women more freedom. The discussion was intense and none of the parties wanted to recognize others. At one point, the wife tired never ending conversation said that she wanted to sleep before landing and asked a friend who sat next to her to change her seat. Caroline change on the other bench. Then wife took her pillow from her back, took off her shoes (she was dressed in flight suit and military boots, and on her feet she was wearing thin black socks) and pulled out on the bench. The girls said that Kate is young (36 years old) so they are surprised by the views on this matter and they started to call her "Grandma" which amused them a lot. The wife was huffed and slightly insulted. "Okay, shut up now, I want to finally sleep" said my wife. "Good night Grandma" - said Martha and both with Caroll began to laugh. "We'll see what you can do on the simulator. I wonder who will have laugh last" - said Kate and started put eye sleeping mask and lying on her back began to enjoy the silence around the silence. The girls were a little scared. In a moment Martha asked Kate to do not offend for what they say, they are were just joking, but Kate said them that wasn't funny and told them to get lost.
There was silence. Only some whispers between Caroll and Martha were heard. At one point when she began to fall asleep she felt the weight on her legs. She opened her eyes and saw Caroll who sat on her thighs and Martha who sat on her tibes. "What the hell are you doing??" - asked Kate with raised voice. "Come off from me immediately"-she added. "You know, we do not want you to sleep in such a mood, offended on us. You will sleep badly" said Caroll. "We will take care of your good humor. We hear that you feet are quite ticklish?? Is that true?" - she added Martha smiling broadly moving her fingers in the air. The wife immediately try to pull up her legs from under girls, but she couldn't. "Oh no. Do not even think about it !! Don't you dare touch my feet !!" - said Kate with a firm voice doing menace facing. But it was too late. Martha began to scratch the soles of Kate feet. Wife broke out with a hysterical laughter. She was tickling wife feet from up to down, changing the intensity of tickling. "Stooop ittt, haaaahahaahhaha" - Kate screamed between bursts of laughter. "Stop it, stop please, hahahahahahaaaaa, I can't stand it hahahahhaaaaa" - Kate crashed. But Martha, did not listen to her. Her fingers slowly and gently scratched Kate sole, from time to time increasing the intensity of tickling. Sometimes Martha's was tickling at all my wife soles and after a while, she focus at one point. Kate going crazy and throw herself on the bench trying to shake girls off and release, but she can't. Between the explosions of laughter, she also tried different methods to make girls to let her go. Once she shouted on girls ordering release her and after a while she begged to stop. Kate feet danced madly trying to avoid tickling and hide somewhere in front of Martha's fingers - outlessly. "You see how long, sharp nails are useful" - she asked Martha with a smile intensifying tickling. Kate in the shawl, was not able to answer. "Ok. We'll see now what we have under this sock" - said Martha. "I forbid!! I forbid you take off my goddamn socks. Leave me feet alone!!" - Kate said. After a moment she felt one of the socks slipping from her heels. Between the sock and her foot she feel Martha finger. She gently tickling the Kate sole, moving her finger gradually up the foot, pulling the remaining part of the socks. She moved up so slowly like she wanted to catch every millimeter of Kate feet what driving my wife crazy. When she reached the fingers, Kate she burst out howling laughter like made. "Not my toes !!!!!!! Buahahaahaaaaaa. Pleaseeeee it tickle to much, hahaaaaaaaa!!!! Cut it out haaaaahaaaahaaa, cut it out right now hahaaahahaaha!!!!!!" - scream Kate. After a moment, one of the feet was already bare. When Martha try took a second sock, Kate block that with the other foot. But as soon as she do that, Martha began to tickle her bare foot with one hand and the second hand pulled off the sock on the other foot. Martha had two shapely bare feet, passed at her mercy. "I see that you have beautifully painted nails (red color)" - said Martha - "Let me take care of them" - and she began to gently tickle under the Kate toes. The wife once again exploded with a loud laughter. "Buahahahahaaaaaa, I am begging, just not my toes. Haaahahahaahaaa, not between the toes, haahahahaahaha" she shouted, throwing herself as furious with madly laughter. "So are you still mad on us?" - Caroll asked. "No, hahahhahaa, just stop it, hahahhaahaaaa, I'm begging you"- Kate shouted in a break between the outbreaks of laughter. "And should we worry about our exam??" - ask Martha, still tickling my wife feet. "Noo hahahahahahahahaaaa, just stop tickling my fu**ing feet, hahahahaaaaaa. I can't stand it any more, hahahahahaha pleaseeeeeee" - Kate laughing hysterical. The girls stopped torture my wife feet and back to their place. Kate was so exhausted that she was not able to move. She lay deeply breathing. "You have very sexy feet" - said Martha, leaning towards the foot of Kate and once again, for the last time she dragged her sharp fingernail along my wife bare feet. Kate once again jumped up with laughter, then gathered the remains of strength, sat on and quickly put on socks and shoes. All tortures lasted about 20 minutes. After a moment, the plane began to approach landing.

View attachment WIFE STORY 2.pdf

Last edited:
Wow, I was hoping you would post more about this. It does make you wonder what these people speak about their mess rooms lol.
Did you hear how ticklish that officer is? No.. Apparently all you need to do is tickle her feet and she'll do anything.. Hmm really?

What were some of these other minor situations?
What was the first tickle attack she received after the first incident at the party?

Wow that is amazing. Was it just anyone at that party who found out. Or was "Kate has got ticklish feet" relayed all over the base? Feel free to share any more experiences.

Wow and such sexy feet too! I can see why anyone couldn't resist tickling them.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back