• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe bondage?

willowsoless

TMF Novice
I've been looking to achieve full foot immobilization and I have very wiggly toes. I can't find any product out there like a toe spreader (not the ones at the nail salon) or something that would spread/hold toes. I don't like the blueberry toes you get from toe ties. Any help would be awesome!

I've been looking to achieve full foot immobilization and I have very wiggly toes. I can't find any product out there like a toe spreader (not the ones at the nail salon) or something that would spread/hold toes. I don't like the blueberry toes you get from toe ties. Any help would be awesome!

Have you considered shibari/ rope bondage? I've seen some fun ties!

https://www.skorpionrope.com/foot-weave-tutorial

Looking for something more sturdy. Not really rope. Almost like a salon spreader but made for bondage to allow access to in between the toes and to keep them still during tickles.

There's a company on Etsy called Venom Crafts that makes a toe restraint device.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1087046555/handmade-wooden-toes-stockstoes?ref=lx_share
a3853fb2dbeaee36e93f8de2b9a07cb4.jpg
4551c7abeb2233d576ee6e1589442d81.jpg
9fcdbdd4a7481ef9a271c8bc15ae66d7.jpg
1459d0601710ebc0e47dc858848a3bb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Looks nice to me... Now a little something to go around the ankles, and you're all set!

That same company makes portable stocks of different styles as well - nice ones from the looks of them.

Glad to be of service!

I've been toying with some ideas for round stainless steel units that would cradle each toe gently about mid-stem so as little ticklish surface would be affected. Fully adjustable of course. But, Damn, not having a shop to work in is killing me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back