• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun time I had with my mom a few years back.

TicklishUser

I’m one of the people who doesn’t think of tickling as sexual, I just think it’s fun. I don’t know how tickling during sex would even work actually but I’m already getting off topic.

Anyway, we had this lady coming over to evaluate the house around 2014 so we could move so my mom was on her hands and knees scrubbing the hardwood floor. She was kind of sitting on her heels and her feet were scrunched with her soles facing up so I thought it would be funny to tickle her. I scribbled my fingers on her arches and she just sprung right up and shrieked. But what I didn’t expect is that she would try and tickle me back, grabbing at my sides getting some giggles out of me too, collapsing onto the couch. She lifted up my shirt and started squeezing my belly and I started laughing pretty hard.

Now of course I couldn’t just give up and being 25 years younger and having a bit more muscle got her pretty good in the armpits. After getting her to fall down I went for her stomach and since she was a slight bit chubby I had plenty of area to knead, dissolving her into a puddle of giggles. For like 5 minutes we just had a mini tickle fight, forgetting that we had work to do. It was fun.

She has since suddenly passed on in 2019 but this was one of a few fun memories I had with her.

So sorry for your loss, its these fond memories that will live with you forever. How old was your mom when she passed ? My mom passed on in 2010 still miss her today. She was super ticklish too, feet were the worst.

Sorry that you lost your mum, but it's really cool you have some many fun memories with her, including tickle ones!

It's such a shame we lose people that are so cool and we love...

Very sorry for your loss, and at such a young age (47). Sending my very deepest heartfelt condolences.

Sorry that she has passed on. But what a great memory you made with her!

Sorry for you lose and like you I have great memories of my Mum and her sister my Aunty.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back