• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my cousin on the train (M/F)

donpatch

Hey guys, this is a little something that happened a few weeks back when I was travelling with my cousin and both our families.

I (22/M) was invited to holiday with my cousin Charlotte (18/F) who had recently graduated from high school. Both our families came together to celebrate on this trip, my mum and dad, her mum and dad (my aunt and uncle) along with her older sister (my other cousin). We planned to catch a train into the beach area where we had our AirBnB booked. Anyway... the train ride is about 2 hours each way, so naturally i came prepared with my iPad and headphones, ready to throw on a movie for the trip. So the train arrives, we get settled in, and it's one of those trains where there's a middle walk isle with two seat either side. It being a pretty empty train, I take a window seat and put my backpack on seat next to me, Charlotte takes the seat directly behind me and her older sister next to her, and both our parents sit a few rows up.

So just for a quick background of Charlotte, she's a pretty good looking girl.... All our family is quite attractive, but my aunt in particular is from eastern Europe, so both her daughters inherited the Slavic kind of look, that kind of the intimidating beauty with sharp features you see with girls from Czech Republic. Our relationship is pretty standard as far as cousins go, family Christmas, birthdays, etc... However, Charlotte has always been a bit attention seeking with her behaviour, and even at 18 those tendencies are still going strong for whatever reasons.

So everyone gets settled into their seats, the train gets going and I load up GOT on my iPad, put on my headphones and all is well. About 20 minutes into the train ride, I feel this thumping from the back of my seat and I know it's Charlotte just trying to get a rise out of me, so i turn around and poke my head up above my seat and give her that 'stop or get rekt' kind of look. She doesn't care, she's Charlotte, she keeps doing it to be a nuisance, and eventually she's poking her socked foot through the gap in-between my chair and the adjacent chair where the armrest is, poking my shoulder and arm with her big toe. Now... with a tickling fetish like mine I'd usually take this as a golden opportunity, but we're on a train with other passengers scattered around us and if I were to dig my fingers into her soles she'd scream with laughter (I've tickled Charlotte many times before, so I know EXACTLY how ticklish she is, especially on her feet) and basically just draw all this attention to us which would not be good for my social anxiety. Maybe she knows this? Maybe she's trying to fuck with me? I don't know.

Another 5 minutes goes by and she's STILL playing with me... Poking my armpit in-between the chairs, trying to tickle my armpit with her big toe and by this point i'm also getting an erection. Fucking. Great. I'm about to reach breaking point and THEN, she squeezes her leg through the chairs a tiny bit further so that her foot can reach the home button on my iPad and I snap. Instantly, I lock my right arm around her ankle and hold it just below my chin, she tries yanking her foot and wiggling free. No so fast little cousin... I workout, so between by pec muscle, triceps and bicep I'm FIRMLY squeezing her ankle so she's can't budge an inch. I pinch the top of her sock between her toes and pull it off and my feel erection turn into a raging bull as I looked at her naked sole try to wiggle free.

Now, as a guy who loves to indulge in his foot fetish, I can tell you right now Charlotte has some REALLY gorgeous feet. Her feet are long and thin with her ring toes being longer than her big toes, sort of like a triangle with her ring toes being the tip of the arrow as her adjacent toes slowly even down her feet. The BIG turn on for me though is the change in skin tone between her soles and the rest of her legs, she's got that olive skin all the way down her leg but as soon as you get to her soles it's milky white, that sort of contrast drives me wild and makes her soles look all the more vulnerable and raw.

So there am I, my arm pinning her foot firmly just below my eye level as her foot ties to wiggle loose as her other foot now begins to kick that back of my seat, and without missing a beat I just dig my fingers into her naked sole. Instantly I could feel her foot spasm and twitch in my arm as I watched her toes crunch, and within not even 3 seconds she screamed, and I mean SCREAMED with laughter. Everyone down the isles of the train shot a look in our direction, but at this point I didn't care. The frustration, the excitement, it all just erupted out of me as I aggressively raked her soft creamy-white sole up and down with my fingers, making sure to get her WORST spot which is that little crevice of flesh in-between her big toe and her long ring toe - basically just sliding my finger in and out and all around there makes her literally cry with laughter. At this point, her mum (my aunt) rushed down the isles of the train and yells at me to stop. I let her foot go and she instantly sucks in back in-between the chairs. I took a quick peak over my headrest on the train and she was bright red and panting for breath, looking at me with that 'I can't believe you just did that' look, I gave her a smug look back and continued watching the GOT on my iPad with a fire-hose still just about to explode in my pants. It was awesome.

Hope you all enjoy, I've got plenty of tickle stories involving Charlotte as well as her older sister if anybody's interested to hear more.

PS: I've got some DM's asking for pics, I asked her if it was ok to post these and she said yes so here you go.

PS: Here’s a great tickle experience I had with her older sister Victoria - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335681-A-Passionate-Foot-Tickling-(M-F)

Attachments

• char feet insta.jpg
    char feet insta.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 1,166
  • char feet insta 2.jpg
    char feet insta 2.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 956
  • char feet bed.jpg
    char feet bed.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:
That is quite a story. I'd like to hear more of those stories, whose more ticklish, Charlotte or her sister? Describe their looks? Does their mom, your Aunt have ticklish feet too? Thanks for sharing guy.

Awesome story. Thanks for the details, would definitely love to hear more

As a Ler with a foot fetish I loved how you described the foot and its reaction!!

Bring on more stories!!

Last edited:
Great story! And a fantastic example of how to control a playful brat! Would be great to hear ant other stories you have bud. But thanks for sharing this one

That is quite a story. I'd like to hear more of those stories, whose more ticklish, Charlotte or her sister? Describe their looks? Does their mom, your Aunt have ticklish feet too? Thanks for sharing guy.

Charlotte is definitely the more ticklish sister, especially on her feet. Her Sister, Victoria, is probably an 8/10 but that can kick up to a 9/10 if you're able to hold down her foot while you stroke her VERY sensitive spot (i'll write another story later about how I ended up finding it). However, Charlotte is an easy 10/10 as far as ticklish girls go, her feet are just insanely sensitive and I've been kicked in the face before by going in for a tickle attack too recklessly. As for my aunt, I'm actually not sure if she's ticklish, but given how ticklish her daughters are I'm willing to bet BIG MONEY she is. Also, my aunt's sister (32 years old I think) is also crazy ticklish which I did get a chance to explore on Christmas eve a few years back - perhaps another story down the line if I find time.

Excellent story! And Charlotte is beautiful and has beautiful feet too.

Great story and wonderful photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here.:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back