• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Passionate Foot Tickling (M/F)

donpatch

Here’s another favourite tickling experience of mine involving my cousin. This story follows my other cousin Victoria (Charlotte’s older sister) and at time she was in her second year of university, which would make her 20 years old when this happened.

My family’s house is short 10-minute drive out from Victoria’s university, so she often crashes at our house to study if she doesn’t want to drive 30-minutes all the way home and back again while waiting for her next lecture. So, one day I get home from work (I’m an apprentice physiotherapist) and see Victoria lying on my bed studying.

Now Victoria looks a little different to her younger sister Charlotte, so much so you probably couldn’t tell they’re related. Victoria’s about 5’5, dark brown hair with a seductive sort of face – sharp eyebrows, small lips and a chiseled jaw. When we go out clubbing together every guy has their eye on her, so she’s an attractive girl by every stretch.

Anyway, I walk into my room and we small talk for a bit about this and that, the new Love Death Robots series on Netflix (that show was amazing), etc… While we’re talking, she’s on her stomach swaying her crossed legs back and forth with ankle socks on her feet. Now, Victoria to this day STILL doesn’t know about my tickle fetish, even though growing up I always instigated tickle fights with her and her sister Charlotte. She must have just thought we were all just having fun, and because I did it so often it became sort of normalized between us. Also, tickling her in the past has always been so fun… Although not as sensitive as her sister Charlotte, she’s got a hearty laugh that lights up the room, especially when you run some fingers down her soles.

So, there we are talking all the while I’m taking little looks at her feet as the sway back and forth, and in the back of my mind all I can think of is how long it’s been since I’ve tickled her - you know as you get older and there's less and less opportunity to get your hands on each other. Now once a tickling urge takes possession of me it’s almost impossible for me to shake it, it builds like a roaring tide until I can find some helpless soles to unleash my tickle fury on. The conversation slowly dies down and she’s back to studying, flicking through her textbook and scrolling on Instagram, and I’m starting to feel my heart race, my breath getting heavier and my dick getting harder. Thoughts rush through my mind as to HOW I can make a situation where I could tickle her while also being non-weird and without blatantly exposing my fetish.

Genius strikes. I mentioned to her that I’ve been doing a lot of reflexology at work and how interesting it is (which I actually do btw, it’s part of my physio training course) and the conversation starts rolling into the benefits and how it all works. I say something like “Want me to show you, it really helps with posture and blood flow blah blah blah…” and after some brief hesitance she eventually comes around and takes the bait. By this time, I’m barely holding back just pouncing on her, but I gain some composure and calmly sit at the head of my bed while she lays on her back and places her socked feet on my lap. I get comfortable and quickly grab a pillow to place between her feet and my lap area so she doesn’t flinch and accidentally touch my erect cock with her foot which would be very embarrassing to say the least.

I start things of smoothly just gently massaging her socked left foot, then switching to her right and basically just try to relax her before I make my move. I speed things up a little with the massage because I’m just dying to rip of her stocks and dig into her fleshy soles, but I thought to myself I’m going to take it slow and really savour the experience. Slowly I take it to the next step and pinch the sock at the base of her right ankle and peel if off her foot, and INSTANTLY, I’m reminded of how fucking hot her feet are. She’s got tiny little feet, with a pointy big toe and each of her other toes have enough girth so that they overlap onto the next toe, kind of looks like they’re all squeezed together (I linked a photo of her soles so you can see for yourself).

Now I’m massaging her soft naked sole, it feels so nice just to rub and press my thumbs into her puffy flesh. A minute passes and I can’t take anymore; I literally can’t hold myself back any longer. I take a quick peak at her face and see she’s fully relaxed with her eyes shut. Covertly, I start firmly wrapping both my legs around her right leg (I figure I should just focus on the one foot since she’s strong enough twist and turn out of my grip if I try secure both her legs) and position her naked sole on top of my chest as I slide onto my back and secure all my body weight around her leg. Within the quick second it took for me to change positions she noticed and knew EXACTLY what was going in, and without even saying anything she tried to yank her leg free as her sole waved side to side in front of me, saying something like 'don't you dare!'.

Instantly, I started tracing two of my fingers on the base of her heel slowly working up her sole, and although I couldn’t see her face or hear her laughing yet, the way her foot twitched and spasmed sent blood pumping in my cock. After another 10 seconds of this lighting tracing my two fingers up her foot, it becomes VERY clear to me how hard she's trying not to laugh as I hear little gasps and squeaks. I stared taunting her a little saying stuff like “ohhh does it tickle little wickle..” because I know she HATES it when I’ve taunted her in the past while tickling her. Now we’re about 30 seconds or so into it, my dick is hard as a rock, and I'm ready to hear that hearty laughter that filled my childhood with so much joy. I locked my left index finger around her pointy big toe and pulled it back effectively stretching the skin on her sole as taut as possible, and with my right hand I dug my fingers into her creamy white arch. Immediately, she burst out laughing. And I mean REALLY laughing. Not so much a desperate scream like I get when I tickle her sister Charlotte, but more so very raw and hearty laugh. It sounds therapeutic in a way, like all that unbearable ticklish sensitivity on her sole finally forced its way out of her mouth like a fountain.

I started focusing on her little girthy toes, plucking each individual one starting at her pointy big toe and scratching the delicate flesh in between it and the neighboring toe. I could hear a slight elevation in the pitch of her laughter while i did this, but the way her foot made a tickling reflex each time i went between her toes is what really drove me wild. She would try crunch her toes every time i went in for the next one, and all i had to do was pluck a toe with my left thumb and index finger while my right index finger slowly burrowed into that little chasm of flesh and sent her foot KICKING as hard as it could while she screamed a little differently with each toe down her foot.

I then repositioned myself a bit to get comfy so that I could lay the back of my head down on my left arm like people do when they’re tanning at the beach, with my two legs still firmly holding her foot in front of me, and with my right hand I just effortlessly spider tickle up and down her sole while she trumpets with laughter. I could feel my dick about the cum, and for about a minute I just watched her foot spasm and twitch as my fingers titillate her sensitive flesh. A little scratch under her toes and she crunches them together, a little scratch under her arch where the heel meets and her foot waves side to side. All these little ticklish reflexes drove me to edge and I orgasmed whilst listening to her shriek with deep hearty laughter.

By now it’s probably been 5 or 6 minutes, and I noticed her laughter becoming fatigued and a bit desperate, so I stopped tickling and let her foot go. I got up and made sure she was ok, she was panting for breath and her forehead was covered with sweat, but the best thing was she didn’t look angry! Her reaction to tickling in the past has been moody, but this time she gave me that ‘you got me pretty good’ kind of look, and I gave her a cheeky smile back. I really did think she was going to be angry at me after a maneuver like that.

But yeah, this is probably one of my best tickling experiences - tied equally with the first time I tongue tickled/worshiped her sister Charlotte’s feet on new year’s eve – I’ll write this story up another time if anyone’s interested. Sorry if I dragged this story out a bit, I love writing about my tickling fetish experiences while at the same time reliving it in my mind.

Hope you all enjoyed.

PS: Here a quick story I wrote a couple days back involving her younger sister Charlotte if you wanted to read that http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335643-Tickling-my-cousin-on-the-train-(M-F)

Attachments

• victoria feet skate 21.jpg
    victoria feet skate 21.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,230
Last edited:
Fantastic story! I'm looking forward to read your story about when you worshipped Charlotte's feet. Thanks

Great story and wonderful photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Nice dude! Both your stories reminded me about my older cousin, I use to tickle her a lot, like both your cousins she really ticklish on her feet so I use to tickle attack there alot in my childhood lol awww I do miss those fun times!

Great story. I love all the details. Please write the New Year’s Eve story with Charlotte. I’m really interested in reading it. Spare no detail. Haha.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back