• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling studios and the like/finding participants

Madame_T

TMF Poster
Hi,

I guess I'm going through somewhat of a mental roadblock in planning a tickling studio. I want the genuine love for tickling to stand out in my videos, and I would love to have both male and female participants in those videos (calling them models just doesn't feel right in my case I guess, lol.)obviously I would pay for them to appear in videos (as anonymously as they wish)but I would prefer at least some to be genuine tickle lovers...

I guess what it comes down to is..is it allowed to look for those people here ? Not sure what advertising this looks like yet but any advice would be appreciated. I don't want to overstep any boundaries.

Thanks all,

MissTickler

You should search in local munches and bdsm communities (I mean IRL)

If someone in a party I'm attending asks me, I would be ok to be tickle tortured in front of a camera

I like this idea! Plus it would probably provide a dungeon-y background, very aesthetic!

Yeah same as above i guess you can easily found some event here or in fetlife (and people from these community). I'm sure some are interestes about be filmes in front of camera

I see models offering their services in the personals subforum from time to time. No reason a producer couldn't place an add for models there too.

I've worked with a few people from the TMF. It's not frowned upon to recruit people from here.

That said though...

I want the genuine love for tickling to stand out in my videos

Are you seriously implying that this is out of the ordinary?

No, what I'm saying is I've seen too many videos where it seems to be faked and I would rather that not be the case...

I guess if I'm implying anything its the opposite. All I'm saying is that I want it to be as fun to watch as any of the tickling videos I have seen are.

I would love to be tickled on camera hmu

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

34 year old male in PA in decent shape and super ticklish! Im kind of loud though… not sure if that would be an issue! Also - I have no idea where you’re located but probably not even close… but Hi just in case! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back