• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ally's ticklish nylon foot massage and forced orgasm f/f

saratk

TMF Master
Ally woke up with a full day ahead of her. It was the midst of press season for her latest project, she had to be on several interviews at home as well as making her way to a couple studios. She knew it would be a long day, so she booked a massage for the end of the day. Because of being hyper anxious of having her body touched and being seen without her clothes on, she specifically found a female Massage Therapist, Alice, who does a specific type of massage that is not what you would find in most studios...the thing she found the most unusual before talking to her was that the massages start fully clothed. She found it unusual, but also made her feel a little safer than undressing, being under a sheet, but never truly knowing what the therapist is looking at, and their intentions...she's heard enough stories of inappropriate behavior, that she feels this is a safest bet...after talking to Alice, she felt assured, and Alice sounded excited to work with her. She was told her method of massage is slightly unorthodox, but based on her needs, she was confident that she would really enjoy it, and would certainly be back.

Ally had to dress a little more conservatively that day, just because some of the interviews and appearances she would be making were more formal, and she felt a little relieved, again, to have the opportunity to cover up her body a little bit. After waking up and getting out of the shower, She threw on a black bra and panties, rolled on a pair of tan nylons, slipped on a pair of black pinstripe dress pants, a light blue button up shirt, a matching black pinstripe jacket, and slipped into a pair of black heels.

Always feeling a bit uncomfortable about showing off her body, she feels safe being so conservatively dressed. As she walked around her house, collecting her things to leave for the day, she notices it's been a while since she has dressed up, let alone worn nylons and heels. she notices her feet sort of slipping in her shoes, almost like there not enough traction on the bottom of her feet to keep her feet in one spot in her shoes. She became a bit self conscious about how she looked while walking down the street. Feeling a bit of anxiety about everything that she had to do for the rest of the day, she noticed her shoulders tensing up...in fact her entire body started tensing up. Getting a massage was something she didn't have for years...not since she was actively competing, and it was usually in response to an injury, or particularly focused on a specific area that needed to be worked on, specific to her performing well on the mat. Very rarely has she done something purely for herself. She doesn't always think of self care as being something like that, but she is proud of herself for setting this up for herself...it will be very needed at the end of the day.

As she walked from event to event throughout the day, she noticed how uncomfortable her shoes were becoming. She certainly is not use to being in heels all day...she's considering asking the massage therapist to focus on her feet for most of the massage, something she never really does, because she will usually get too giggly when her feet are rubbed, even when the person is firm and does a good job. Boyfriends and family members in the past have offered her a foot massage after a particularly grueling day, and she always politely declines. There is enough pain and tension that maybe the relaxation of it will be the focus.

Alice prepared her in home studio for her only client of the day, Ally..she is not sure how she was found or picked...she assumed she might have a "go to" person, but considering some of her "go to" people may have caused her trauma in the past, it makes sense that she might want a fresh start....It should be mentioned that Alice is not a licensed massage therapist, and because of that she is a little confused why she was picked...maybe it's because she will bring something different...be a bit more open and flexible to what Ally needs. Alice certainly had techniques in her massage practice that are not for everyone....some things that she brings on are somewhat unusual, and she will usually start slow and not overwhelm her clients and make them run away, but she tends to take advantage of those that are more reserved, quiet, or those who either are perfectly ok with what she's doing or afraid to speak up. She is distracted all day thinking about what Ally might be like...particularly curious if she is ticklish, if so, how she reacts to that sensation, whether she will tolerate it, how far she can push it...the hour of the appointment is getting closer and she can't wait to see what happens.

The end of the day has come, and Ally's muscles have had about had it. She's very excited to head over to get her massage. A wonderful treat from a very busy day on her feet, in heels, and something she's not use to...definitely not been this active in a long time. When she has a quick second, she takes a moment to sit on a bench, slipped out of her heels, crossed her leg and gave her foot a very quick massage, just to gather some relief to the area...the instant she touches her warm nylon clad foot, her foot immediately jerks just a bit...she wasn't expecting her feet to feel that sensitive, but essentially they were primed for that level of sensitivity. She considers again how she might do with getting a foot massage in this state, but decides, she's still going to still go for it...she needs the relief...She slips her shoes back on, avoiding anyone seeing her, and makes her way to her 6 pm appointment.

Alice straightens up and lights some scented candles and gets the lighting exactly how she wants it for her client. She has a high level of anticipation flowing through her, and can't wait to get her hands on Ally. Finally the moment she's waiting for has come, and she sees a car pull into the street in front of her, she sees Ally exit the car and walk up the driveway. My God, she's more beautiful in person as the sunset hits her gorgeous face and brown hair pulled up...The fact that she's so conservatively dressed is a surprise for her, normally seeing her in athletic gear...this look definitely agrees with her. She walks away from the window, to appear as if she's not lurking and so excited to have this client come, which she certainly does.

Ally knocks and enters, giving a friendly "hi! how are you?" when she sees Alice standing across the room. "Wow, it smells great in here! I'm Ally. Nice to meet you! Thanks for agreeing to work on me. I definitely need it!" She gives a shy giggle. Alice walks over and with her warm, soft hands, shakes Ally's with both hands, embracing it. Ally is put at ease immediately. "Of course! I'm honored that you came to me. We can get started in a second, but I just wanted to take some notes on what we're focusing on tonight, and I'll tell you a little about what I do." Ally smiles, feeling at ease and comfortable. "Absolutely...well, I have, in general some pain, stiffness mostly just from being an athlete, and haven't really taken care of..honestly, today, I'm probably going to have you work on my feet quite a bit if that's ok...that's the main concern...I've been in heels all day, walking around, I'm definitely not use to that. I will warn you, that I normally don't let people near my feet. I get really ticklish....even with foot rubs, so I hope you're not offended if I don't really relax... I just really need the work done."

Alice's eyes light up, even though she tries to remain calm and neutral hearing this. "That is very understandable! I get it!" she says with a smile and a little chuckle. "Well, speaking of that, I will let you know that the techniques I use for massage is a little bit different than what you might find at like, Massage Envy or a place like that...it can be a little ticklish, but with that, it does release a lot of those feel good chemicals, so please don't feel like you need to hold back...If you hold back, you'll tense up so let it out, wiggle all you want. I'll probably put some ankle straps on you so you feel free to move around, but not fall off the table...it's not "Bondage" it's for your safety." She laughs, and says this so causally that Ally also laughs, and for some reason feels a real trustworthy vibe from Alice. She giggles and says "ok. I just wanted to put that out there." Alice's tone gets a bit more serious for a second. "And Ally, I know you've been through a lot. I want you to feel like you're safe and trust me...some things I do might seem a bit strange, I ask you to trust me...if you need me to stop anything please let me know and I will...that being said, I can't really stand by results after the massage unless you go with it and let me do the whole process....is that ok?" Ally looks a bit concerned, but tries to trust, and nods and quietly says "ok" with a small smile. So...shall we get started? Alice says, motioning to a back room. Ally's toes curl a bit in her shoes, already nervous. She gives a nod, a nervous lip bite and a smile as she follows Alice back to her room and the door is shut behind them.

The door closes behind them in a dimly lit room. Alice turns on some peaceful music and flips the switch for her essential oil diffuser, that lets out a slow stream of lavender. Ally looks back at the closed door, and at the massage table, noticing it looks mostly like a massage table, but there are enough differences that she becomes nervous. It is a normal padded in black leather table, but the legs are separated as are the arms with straps, almost like you would see for someone being administered lethal injection. The fact that it appears flat and there is a face pad assures her that this was built for the purpose of massage. She looks around the room and notices Alice has photos of her and her family as well as a certificate of some kind, so she feels a bit more at ease.

Alice, with a kind smile and a clipboard asks Ally "So, obviously, I will find things things to work on, and things that might need some attention, not to mention, the techniques that might be a bit new to you, but before we get started, I wanted to check in with you if there was anything you absolutely wanted to have me focus on." Ally seems sort of bashful, and admits, "well, I don't think I would ever ask this in a massage, in fact I might ask you to avoid it...but if you could really focus on my feet, that would be fantastic. All day in heels, walking around has been really, really tough." Alice smiles. "I can definitely spend a lot of time there... you said you would normally ask for your feet to be avoided...why is that?" Ally gets sort of shy and responds, "well, I'm really ticklish on my feet. Normally, it's hard for any really good work to be done on them, and everyone says they can relax me, and they really can't, but today, they are really dying, so I'd appreciate some attention there, and I'll just deal with it if I'm too sensitive." Alice smiles, in a way that all of this is so familiar. "yes, I hear that a lot, and I'm certainly not saying that I'm the answer to you not reacting at all to having ticklish feet...I would maybe just challenge you to let go a little...know I don't mind, react as it feels natural...how would that feel?"

In her head, Ally thinks "incredibly exposing, vulnerable, maybe uncomfortable, maybe freeing...not sure yet." But she just gives a shy smile and says "that would be nice. Thank you." Alice smiles, takes a few final notes, and very professionally continues. "now, go ahead and get comfy. I'll give you a minute. No need to take off you clothes...maybe just your jacket and your shoes...I'll give you a minute to get settled, and then I'll come in and we'll get started. Does that sound good?" Ally smiles and quietly says "yes. thank you." Alice steps out. Ally slips out of her shoes, places her nylon covered feet on the plush carpet of the room and almost melts as she sinks into it. It feels incredible, and a relief to her sore feet...they feel exhausted and very much alive and sensitive at the same time in her nylons. She climbs on the table on her stomach, sticks her face into the hole, rests her hands at her side and takes a few deep breathes to try to relax...she feels her nerves run through her body as she anticipates the door open and hands put on her body. When she has been a part of massages before, the anticipation is almost the hardest part...even if the therapist places their hands on her back with very firm, even pressure to get her use to being touched, she always jumps..Maybe this time it will be easier because she is for the most part, fully clothed, but although her feet hurt, she sort of regrets making it known that is what she wants to have the focus on...at least if she's wearing nylons she can't use lotion on them...she thinks about previous massages, and when the lotion is applied, she swears, it's almost like the person is trying to make it sensitive, even though she knows logically, they are trying everything they can to relax her.

There is a gentle knock on the door, and Alice comes in and shuts the door. Everthing feels very peaceful, and yet Ally is still very much on edge and not able to relax yet. It could be that she's not use to Alice, and Alice isn't use to her, but she's putting a lot of trust in her. Alice, quietly makes some small talk that doesn't need to be responded to, and gently places her hands on Ally's back. Ally does jump just a bit, but not because she doesn't feel safe, but because her nerves are very much alive. Alice very softly reassures her "oh I know it can be a little sensitive to start, so I'll just leave my hands here for a second." This builds trust within Ally, and starts to relax, even though she knows that once a sensitive area is touched, she will jump again. Alice continues, "As we discussed before, the point of this is to release tension, and if you're holding tension to hold in a reaction, it completely defeats the purpose of a massage. I find that people who are sensitive, try to be "polite" during a massage and just pretend that nothing that is happening to them is effecting them in any way, and they lock in and hold on and tense up, and that's so counterintuitive. So please, if something hurts, say so, if something tickles, just feel free to laugh, it's fine. If something feels amazing...even if it feels a little bit wrong, please let out any good sounds and don't be ashamed ok?" This seems so foreign to Ally, but she quietly just says "ok" with nothing else...More as a way to just nod to the fact that she heard what was said vs. being fully on board, but she will try her best.

Alice looks at her clipboard and mentions "so I see you really wanted your feet worked on....I can definitely work on those first so we make sure we don't missout on them, and let me know if you have other parts that certainly need some work..." Again, Ally just quietly says "ok" as Alice makes her way down to Ally's nylon clad feet just waiting to be touched at the end of the table…

Alice waits for a moment, just staring at her gorgeous soles facing up, perfectly shaped and a perfect shade of "nude" in her smooth nylons that in the light give off a bit of a shine. The anticipation of waiting to be touched causes Ally to curl her toes a bit in nervousness. Just seeing that gives Alice the indication that this is going to be a delightfully sensitive part of her body. To get Ally to talk about her feet, she asks, "I noticed you just curled your toes. Are you getting a cramp? sometimes that happens to people when they first lie down." Ally blushes a bit, but face can't be seen and quietly replies. "oh no. I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous to have my feet touched." Alice's excitement increases just hearing this. She quietly giggles. "Oh that's totally normal. Don't you worry. I'll be gentle. Why don't I start with your toes." Ally finds even this highly unconventional. Why would a massage therapist start on the toes? Wouldn't they find it important to get their client use to having their feet touched with some firm, even pressure?" As she thinks of this, her toes start to be gently manipulated....Alice's fingers gently start massaging both of Ally's big toes through the nylons. The slipperiness of the nylons sends shivers up her spine, and her body stays still, but shakes a bit as she giggles as quietly as she can, trying to remain still, being "good" for the massage. She also is aware that if she is planning on massage each of her toes individually, she's in real trouble, because as they get smaller, they get more vulnerable and sensitive. Alice indeed slowly goes "down the line", individually gently massaging each toe slowly and gently....as she reaches about the third toe, Ally inhales sharply and lets out a stream of giggles, again trying to be as quiet as she can, but is unable to be completely still and silent, but in order to have the masssage done, tries her very best not to fly or wiggle off the table or laugh too hard..she doesn't want to offend Alice by making her think she's not doing a good job.

the next move that Alice makes in the "massage" really begins to amplify things, and causes Ally to wonder if this is truly a massage or something else all together. Alice tenses both of her hands into "claws", places them somewhat firmly on each of Ally's soft, smooth, slippery heels and simply drags her fingers slowly down the length of both of her soles. Ally cries out, "AHHH!HA!!!", completely tenses her body and lets out a stream of giggles, that sound like a mix of surprise joy and embarrassed vulnerability. "Ma'am? are you sure this massage is going to be good for me?" Ally asks. This feels really ticklish. It's almost like you are trying to tickle my feet. I don't mean to be disrespectful...I'm just concerned my feet are too sensitive for this." While gently massaging Ally's tense calves, Alice tries her best to explain everything is ok. The tense muscles being worked out also makes Ally wiggle and squirm. tension being worked out has always made her more ticklish. "Ally, it's ok....when you say you're "too ticklish", think about that for a second. What are you too ticklish for? It's just us. I don't care if you wiggle all over the table..also think about this...no one has ever died from laughing or being tickled. So, it's all ok." For a moment, it seems to make sense, but Ally also wonders if she is being gaslighted. She has a hard time trusting people based on her past, but she also has a hard time trusting her intuition..through her involuntary giggles, she replies "I suppo-hohohose you're right. You can do-hoohooo what you ne-heheheed to dhooohooo." Alice takes advantage of her trust and continues. "i'm glad you see it that way. In fact, laughter has been proven to release tension...when you tense your muscles from the tickling and finally let go it really melts the tension away, not to mention the huge, healthy rush of endorphins that fly through your system through the intense laughter...it's all good for you. Again, no one has ever or could die from this." Ally considers things she has read about people dying from tickle torture, but wonders if they are all myths...again second guessing all of her thoughts and in her normal submissive way, just trusts... 'ok...thanks for explaining that, Ma'am." This new use of "ma'am" begins to excite Alice. Almost as if the power dynamic has totally shifted from "client to hired contractor" to "expert and victim." Alice think of her next move as she begins to notice moisture in her panties from the rush of excitement.

Ally got intensely nervous and had the urge to squirm as Alice's hands got closer and closer to her feet. Alice places both of her hands on Ally's nylon covered arches. Just that move causes her to jolt, tense and look backwards at Alice with a smile, letting out a soft, feminine giggle. She sputters and whispers "oh no...." Alice smiles, reassuringly as Ally lays her head back in the padded hole.
"It's ok, hon....no need to hold back....just feel all of the feelings and let it out...if you tense it's going to be counterintuitive." Ally, always good at taking direction from others tries her best to comply. "okayheheheheh." Alice's grip becomes a bit loose and expanding to all different parts of Ally's foot. "Just relax and let the feelings happen....you're safe. But I'm going to start playing with...er massaging the rest of your feet." Just hearing the phrase "playing with" made Alice feel playful and yet more vulnerable. "don't don't say playaehehehheeh" Alice could tell the effect she was having on Ally's psyche.... She begins slowly tracing her fingers down her nylon covered soles, immediately causing Ally's feet to wiggle and sputter, she sharply inhales and lets out a flurry of desperate giggles....her toes involuntarily curl, and she thrashes on the table from side to side, still trying to be as "good" as possible, trying to not block her emotions and reactions, but at the same time, trying to not scream....she gets very close sometimes, particularly when Alice's nails really get under the ball of her feet, but her laugh is audible, but she does her best to let it flow out of her quietly, in almost a shy whisper....if she could bite a pillow she would...She blushes, even though her face is not visible....her laughter starts to get sillier the more her feet are manipulated and the more Alice uses her nails.

Alice, as if to encourage the laughing, like it's something very "medical" and normal, and something she is trying to accomplish just quietly says "yes, yes, that's it...let it out." Somehow the absurdity of what is happening gets a bit lost on Ally as someone who appears to be very professional, knowledgeable, and kind is telling her all this is ok...the fact is, the massage has turned into her just getting her feet tickled, and although it's torturous, she is somehow ok with it. Alice's fingers spider at the center of each of Ally's nylon covered arches and Ally's feet jolt and pull away as much as possible. She slightly lifts her head and buries it again into padded hole and starts to howl with laughter...her laughter sounds both desperate and delighted at the same time ."OHHH HOHOHOH NOOOO WHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH!" she has never had her extremely ticklish feet so expertly handled before...there is something about what Alice does, where every few seconds, she gives a second of relief and goes back in for the kill is just amount of breath that Ally needs not to desperately need it to stop, but then as she gets more and more use to it, Alice indeed, finds the exact spot on Ally's foot that causes the most amount of wiggling and desperate, now raspy laughter and hones in on that exact spot until it's clear that Ally is having a very hard time not screaming bloody murder for it to stop...she takes her to that point where Ally starts screaming through her raspy voice "NOOOooOOOO! STAAAHP! you have to STaaaah! hahahahah I can't take it anyyyehehehehehhe more!!!" When this happens, in a way, to show dominance, Alice doesn't listen right away, but then lightens up just so, testing different techniques on her foot, going lightly on a less sensitive spot to make it just a little wiggly and keeping her in a state of "giggliness, but nothing extreme, which Ally rather enjoys, not knowing she would, and then it increases and almost like a rollercoaster, Ally tenses and prepares herself for the big drop which soon comes in a flurry of cackles and screams of delight and desperation.

As Ally catches her breath, Alice's hands firmly rub Ally's legs again, being very on edge and all of her nerves on fire, this makes her VERY wiggly and giggly...Alice reaches under her and unbuttons and unzips her pants, pulling them and her nylons down to her thighs. "ummmwhat are you DOING?" Alice takes her hands off Ally, and gently rubs her back..."I know this is going to seem odd, but you're safe, if we can supercharge your endorphins through an orgasm, I am convinced you will sleep SO well tonight...you will feel better than you've felt in years...I can assure you, you've never had this done by someone who truly knows what they are doing." Ally is shocked and has no idea what to say....is she asking if she can be sexually assaulted? is it assault if she kind of wants it? It sounds intriguing, and something about her feet being tickled to that extent is exciting her, way more than she anticipated...she doesn't say yes, but she doesn't say no....she just lays there and quietly says "mmm hmm." Knowing she can't scream "oh yes", but that she does have the power to say "let me go" if she was truly uncomfortable. After a moment, Alice's warm hands reach under her and starts gently massaging Ally's clit over her panties. Ally wiggles, as it feels ticklish and shocking at first, thrusts her hips and lets out a quiet "mmmmm" After a few minutes of this, Alice can feel the panties getting more and more damp. She sticks a finger into the leg hole of the panties and makes contact with the wet slippery clit, gently massaging it directly on the sweet spot, first finding it through Ally's reactions, as Ally continues moaning, her breathing increases and her hips move up and down...Alice notices that her vagina is so damn wet that she's able to stick 2 fingers in, she thrusts them in hard and Ally lets out a a cry of delight, Alice takes no time in finding her G spot with the two fingers and moves them as if she doing the "come here" motion with her fingers, Ally cannot hold back and yells "oH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" she completely checks out of where she is and who is doing this to her, a few seconds later she screams "I"M CUMMING I"M CUMMING I"M CUMMING!!!" then she thrusts and tenses, her whole sweaty warm body shakes on the table, lets out one more cry and her body relaxes and it's as if all of the built up sexual energy flies out of her in one aggressive exit...she lays there on the table totally limp, sweaty, heart pounding, endorphins flying through her...in love with what just happened.

OMG!!! That is exactly what I would love to do to a woman! I don't even care about anything for me!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back