• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are these socks or nylons

Are these socks or nylons

• Socks

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nylons

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
Wife claims these are nylons and do not violate the barefoot in the house rule. I say these are socks. Anyone agree?

socks lol its time to tickle those soles you know she wants to be tickled silly lol ha.

I think you need to remove one of them and then tickle each foot one at a time. If the bare foot is more ticklish, they are socks and against the rules, so you'll need to take the other off and tickle both feet. If the bare foot is less ticklish, they're nylons and you should put the other back on and then tickle both feet. Either way, she gets tickled with whatever makes her feet more ticklish, so you win ;-)

The tops look like nylons. But the bottoms look like socks.

Seems like the consensus is these are more socks than nylons. The rules states that the toes must be visible. They are not, from the bottom.

They are officially socks and in violation of the house rule. Thanks to all who weighed in.

I concur….no toes….no soles…..gotta be socks
Tickle away

I think they are nylons but if them being socks means she get tickled, then they are socks!

I’d say they’re socks and she definitely needs to be punished for wearing them in the house. Maybe some tickling of her big plump soles and some whipping of those chubby soles as well!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back