• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation Ticklings (*/f, f/f, f/f, f/ff)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
The OldEnglish family just recently returned from a trip to DisneyWorld in Orlando (we had a great time) and I was fortunate enough to bear witness to some - admittedly minor - tickle happenings. Though relatively minor in nature, I figured they were too cute and too plentiful to not share with everyone.

Tickle #1: Mom vs The Ride (*/f)
This one was completely out of the blue. We were at Animal Kingdom and were riding the Flight of the Passage right. Now, if you've never been on the ride, when you sit on the ride, you're almost sitting like you're on a bicycle - sitting down, legs bent up at the knee, etc. The important part to the story is that your chest is pushed forward onto a bar and then the ride pushes your calves and your back up against the machine so you can feel the effect of the ride.

I just so happened to be sitting next to a mom of another group. I honestly hadn't even looked at her before the ride began, but of course I made sure to after. She had to be late-30s/early 40s, maybe. A nice-looking woman. She was sitting to my right and then her family was sitting to her right. She was ALL about this ride. Personally, I've never even seen the Avatar movie, but this woman was shouting "WOOOO" every time something Avatar-y was mentioned - and she was even yelling out some chant from the movie (which I can't for the life of me recall). Point being, this woman was all about Avatar.

Anyways, we're on the ride and we get to the first part where the chest bar starts vibrating and the mom starts cracking up and yelling to her family "No! It tickles! It tickles!". This happened, I don't know, maybe 4 or 5 times throughout the ride where she'd be all into the ride and then the chest bar would vibrate and she'd just start laughing. At one point, she was like "Why does it have to tickle??"

After the ride, her family said they all enjoyed the ride and wanted to go on again and the mother emphatically said "Oh no. I'm not going through THAT again."

Tickle #2: The Dangers on the Bus Ride (f/f)
This one might have been my favorite. We stayed at a Disney resort hotel, so we had Disney bus transport to and from the hotel and parks. We were on our way to one of the parks one day and we were seated in the back. It wasn't TOO crowded in the bus, but some people did choose to stand. Another family had gotten on the bus at our stop. There were 4 of them - a dad, a son, a mom, and a daughter. Mom and daughter are the stars of this show. The son had to be in his teens and the daughter was clearly late-teens. Mom and the daughter were both very attractive.

Anyways, mom and the dad and the brother were sitting on a chair and the daughter was standing up holding onto a handrail above her head for balance. The daughter is looking out the window opposite where the family is seated so that her back is to them. The mom looks up to the daughter and smiles --- and then starts dancing five fingers right in the exposed armpit of her daughter. Her daughter jumps and twirls around to "protect" her armpit from further attack, but as soon as the armpit is exposed again, mom goes in and tickles again. After about 3 or 4 times of this, the daughter says "Mom! Cut it out!" and the mother said - in an absolutely glorious southern accent - "You can't go leaving a ticklish armpit exposed like that and expect me to not tickle." The daughter went and found a seat so she wouldn't be prone to her mother's attack anymore after that.

Tickle #3: Pool Playtime (f/f)
This one was cute, too, although very brief and may not even have involved tickling, but rather just the threat of tickling. We spent one morning at the resort pool. Also staying at the resort this week were multiple college athletic teams - I'm assuming maybe there was a track and field meet or something somewhere? Anyways, there were about 8 college-aged kids goofing off in the pool, and one guy and one girl took a particular interest in each other. I'm assuming they were already dating - or just incredibly flirty - since she was always in his arms in the water, etc.

Anyways, the two of them begin play-rough housing in the pool -- you know, the kind where you're usually like "Get a room!". jk Anyways, it was just the two of them somewhat separated from their pack, but there were 2 other girls somewhat close to them.

At one point, the guy says "That's it!" and reaches down and pulls up one of the girls' legs so her foot is above water and yells to the other two girls "Get her foot!". The girl immediately began yelling "NO!" and started thrashing around in the water to break free. It took the other 2 girls a few seconds to reach them, and by that time, the guy was loosing his grip. I know the girls got a hold of their friend's foot, but I can't say with certainty that they tickled it. Once they got a hold of it, she yelled "NO" again and lunged and went under water and the guy let go of her.

When she came up and rinsed the water from her eyes, she said to her two girl friends "Whose side are you on?" jokingly.

Tickle #4 Smile for the Camera (f/f)
This one would likely have been the favorite of most people had they seen it just because the two girls involved were absolutely gorgeous. I'm fairly confident that either were models or certainly were working their way towards that. I only mention it because this took place at one of those Disney Park Photo spots where someone from the park takes your picture in front of a scene. And for most people, it's an awkward moment of "Where do I stand? Here? Oh, there? Where? Head going which way?" kind of thing, but for both of these two women, they were totally in charge of the camera and had all of the poses down. So while most see it as an exercise of awkwardness, these two girls viewed it as their own mini photo shoot.

So they split up so that one girl went first to get her picture taken, then they went together, and then the second girl went alone.

After the first girl finished up her pictures, the second girl joined in. The photographer told them to put their arms around each other. I was next in line standing off to the side of the second girl, so I watched as the first girl put her arm around her friend, her hand landing on her friend's side. As the photographer is getting ready to take their picture, the first girl starts wiggling her fingers on the second girl's side, and the second girl starts squirming around while trying to maintain her composure for the picture. After a few seconds of what was obviously torture for that second girl, she breaks pose and says to the photographer "I'm sorry - she's tickling me." So they go into the pose again and the first girl puts her hand right where it was before, but this time, the second girl clamps onto the hand with her own hand so she can try to prevent any more wiggling. That's not to say the first girl didn't try to do it again, of course... But the second girl was able to control her hand enough to make it through the photo -- even if she had been squirming around some.

After the second girl finished her pictures on her own, they grabbed their bags and were walking away and the second girl said "I hate you so much right now" jokingly and the first girl said "Not my fault you're so ticklish."

Tickle #5 What To Do When Waiting in Line (f/f)
This one occurred while waiting in line for Splash Mountain. There was some technical issue, so what was supposed to be a 35 minute wait turned into a wait of over an hour. Behind us in line was this large group of 7 - an extended family, I believe. Anyways, once the line hit the 35 minute mark and we clearly weren't going anywhere (but had committed too much time already to give up), one of the girls in the group behind us started getting bored and to occupy herself, she'd walk up behind somewhere in her group as they were talking and just start tickling their sides out of nowhere. Nothing long. Nothing crazy. Just enough to totally break their chain of words and make them jump. And she spread it out enough so that no one ever was expecting it to happen, too. It was cute, but it didn't dominate their conversation or anything like that. One girl that got tickled said "Don't! I'm so ticklish!" after she jumped. Another wasn't as ticklish but her reaction was cute -- she started narrating it, sort of. I forget exactly what she had been talking about, but I know the topic of land acquisition by Disney was discussed at one point, and that not-so-ticklish victim was saying something like "Yeah and then Disney went and bought out all of....and I'm being tickled" while she squirmed away from the fingers.

All in all, a pretty good trip. Can't wait to go back!!

Old English, I love these type of stories. I recall seeing alot of ticklings on these type of trips. I do recall myself tickling a woman's foot (a stranger) on a tube/raft at a water park years ago in New Jersey. I was on it alone, the water was pushing me and other tubers around in all different directions. This woman (a mom probably in her late 40's, early 50's) was on another tube alone, hits my tube then gets stuck against rocks. Please note she was a very attractive mom, beautiful, eyes, nice figure etc. She said I'm stuck but also laughing because of the ticklish situation, no pun intended. I was unable to reach her hand with my hand or even the little plastic lupe on the tube to pull her away from the rocks. However as she tried to pull herself away from the rocks she took her right barefoot and braced it against the tube but fortunately her toes and the ball of her foot were right in my reach. I was not going to pass up this opportunity but also because of the circumstances it would look harmless. I reached out and grabbed her beautiful pedicured foot and attempted to dislodge her tube from the rocks. Since both tubes were shifting, I was able to shift my fingers around her toes and the ball of her foot. She squeeled and said thanks but your hand is tickling my foot. I said I'm sorry and then she replied its ok, I'm a very ticklish person and let out a nervous laugh. Fortunately I was able to dislodge her tube from the rocks and all was good. When the ride was over and we were getting out of the tubes she said to me that was fun and said with a giggle you saved me. Her family (hubby and kids) were waiting for her and that was it.

Last edited:
Goodness gracious. What's your secret to witnessing FIVE tickling incidents on a single trip???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back