• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the difference nylons makes for lees

saratk

TMF Master
as long as I can remember, I was fascinated with women being tickled in nylons, tights etc...way before internet where I knew it was "a thing" that was in my head. That's interesting on it's own...Sometimes when I see videos I think the "OH my feet are so much more ticklish in nylons!" is scripted, and specifically just to get the viewer arroused...I haven't heard much talking about it in "non tickle" culture BUT I've heard some.

one of my friends in college took off her boots after wearing nylons, I tried to rub her feet and she panicked and said "you can't touch my feet when I have nylons on...they are too ticklish"... otherwise, her feet were not that ticklish...inconsistent, not able to really sustain tickling...

Have any of you heard anyone talking about the ticklishness that nylons creates or something similar that was NOT prompted by you bringing it up, asking etc? someone from outside of our world?

I agree that sometimes comments about nylons seem scripted, and that's also why I love real-world tickle comments a lot more. I haven't encountered any outside of the fetish world, but I have seen videos where girls really seem like they were brought off the street, and made comments like "oh, this tickles a lot more!" It's great when you can see their genuine reactions.

Great comments! So I have had several tickle sessions with a few lees that said without prompting that nylons make their feet more ticklish. Reason for thinking this true for them is because I did the opposite of what you see in most videos where I started tickling their bare feet THEN put nylons on them and they said the ticklish feeling was more intense. When I took the nylons off again they said the tickling was a "little" more tolerable but not by much. Now I admit I have a bias towards nylon foot tickling so it's possible that I subconsciously was tickling better or more intently when they had the nylons on but this sentiment was expressed by several lees. So maybe there is something to nylons making feet more ticklish for some people.

Since nylons were "thee" thing for ladies when I was growing up, I learned to love the feeling of them on women's feet, particularly if they were ticklish! But I also think they make feet look more appealing too. But whether or not they make their feet more ticklish depends on a lot of factors. But, the bottom line, ticklish feet are ticklish feet to me! I'll take them any way they're offered to me! :p

From what I've experienced is ticklish feet are ticklish regardless of the feet being bare or in nylons. I don't see much of a difference. Growing up most women wore nylons with pants when they went out even if it was to a store or work so alot of the tickling I did was to nylon feet. This included gals my age and even adult women.

I love tickling nylon feet because it just feels so amazing on the fingertips....an extra dimension of fun...and in my experience, it doesnt make all women more ticklish, but i would say it makes most of them more ticklish.

man, I didn't mean for this thread to be about guys who love tickling nylon feet...we get it.

again, the question...
Have any of you heard anyone talking about the ticklishness that nylons creates or something similar that was NOT prompted by you bringing it up, asking etc? someone from outside of our world?

I've tickled women barefoot and with nylons, never noticed a difference in ticklishness or had them comment on it tickling more. Socks to barefoot has a bit of a difference at times. Tickling videos have made the narrative that nylons increase ticklishness popular, and if you like nylons, you're more prone to believe that.

No one’s mentioned to me about nylons making them more ticklish, if anything it’s been less so than bare. It could be my technique though. It’s not a huge difference for those who are just hella ticklish, but it seems to either be exactly the same of a little less.

I think this anecdote might be a "repeat" in terms of content, but I think it might speak to what you are looking for, saratk.

I had a girlfriend back in college who was quite ticklish. As far as I know, she had no idea of my interest in tickling outside of my thinking it was something cute to do as a couple. And she certainly had no idea of my interest in nylons, in particular. This girlfriend was also quite competitive, so even though she was clearly at a disadvantage when it came to tickle fights and the like, it would take a lot for her to formally give up and admit she'd been beat.

That is, except when it came to nylons. She made no qualms about admitting to the fact that nylons made her much more ticklish and even tried to institute a "no tickling in nylons" rule (tried to being the operative term).

I still vividly remember the day she let the cat out of the bag. We were in her dorm room after she had worked. She worked answering phones for some company. She had worn a skirt and pantyhose that day. I was sitting at her desk chair and she was sitting on my lap as we talked to her roommate about what our plans were (it was a 2 hour drive for me to make it to her college, so it wasn't often that we had time to hang out). Anyways, her roommate walked out of the room at one point, and I barely even touched my girlfriend's leg - I literally was not trying to tickle her - and she jumped and said "No! Don't tickle!". I told her I wasn't trying to and made a joke about how extra-ticklish she seemed and she said it was the nylons and said that it wasn't fair because the nylons always made it tickle more.

So I joked around and teased her for a bit about it without actually tickling her again, and then she said something that still sticks out in my mind to this day. She looked at me and said, "As if YOU'D react any better if you were tickled in nylons" (she knew I was ticklish, as well, and had no problem using that to her advantage when she could). And I kick myself and kick myself and kick myself and kick myself for not following up on that....

She didn't wear nylons too, too often, but when she did, she was always in ultra-defensive mode. And much like your roommate, saratk, she'd outright refuse a foot massage whenever she had nylons on and would say something like "You are NOT touching my feet when I have nylons on".

Wow. And that’s the fun stories I was seeing if were out there, girls mentioning it just honestly, and not to be sexy

Nylon tickling is my jam and over the years I have tickled a fair amount of nylon feet. The three most important and most frequent are my wife and two women who are good friends in my life. All of them have told me that the nylons intensify the sensation of tickling. My wife actually enjoys it and wears them for the intent of being tickled. My two female friends wear and let me tickle upon request. One of them goes out of her mind when I tickle her nylon feet and tells me I have to obey her wish to tone it down and stop when she asks. Outside of these three, I have noticed it in other subjects as well over the years going all the way back to my high school years. So my answer is a definitive yes based on what my tickle subjects tell me.

In my experience, it really depends on the quality of the nylons. The higher end nylons seem to be more effective.

Wow. And that’s the fun stories I was seeing if were out there, girls mentioning it just honestly, and not to be sexy

Yeah, she was a goldmine for things like that during our brief time together. Alas, it didn't end up working out. We tried to remain friends afterwards but our next significant others didn't really care for us maintaining a friendship with an ex. That sort of college thing.

I don't think at all that she had a tickle interest on the same level as any of us here, but that competitive nature of hers definitely lent itself well to some "casual" observations. This is going back some 20 years ago (dang I'm old!), and we only dated a brief amount of time. And even at that, most of the "nylon weather" months were spent 2+ hours apart, so we didn't see each other everyday.

Specific to your ask, saratk, I do remember she seemed to take a particular interest in her friends wearing nylons. Again, not to the same degree as anyone her - and it certainly didn't happen with much frequency - but I do recall on more than one occasion my ex-girlfriend asking a friend "Are you wearing nylons?" when their shoes would come off. They'd, of course, answer 'yes' and ask why she was asking, and she'd say something like "No reason" and make it look like it was all casual, but I could tell by the smile on her face that the wheels were spinning in her head. And sure enough, without fail, that friend would usually end up being tickled by my ex-girlfriend, even if it was nothing more than just a simple swipe down the bottom of their foot.

I do remember one time trying to coax my ex-girlfriend into wearing nylons more often by saying how great she looked in them (not a lie), and we went back and forth a bit on it until she came out and said "Look, I am way too ticklish with nylons on to just go walking around the dorm in them". I was always worried people would think this interest was weird, so I didn't push it anymore. She'd wear them sometimes when she'd come to visit me, but it would have to be a special occasion when I would visit her dorm.

oh wow. that's pretty hot...that the wheels turned for her regarding them with her friends and she mentioned being too ticklish to walk around in them...again, without knowing the interest you had it just came up.

oh wow. that's pretty hot...that the wheels turned for her regarding them with her friends and she mentioned being too ticklish to walk around in them...again, without knowing the interest you had it just came up.

Yeah, I mean, I hope I'm not misrepresenting any of it, as I am of course telling the tales through the lens of someone who has this interest. But it was all purely vanilla on her part. She knew I liked to tickle and all through our "cute couple" type things, but I highly doubt she would have known it extended to the TMF. As I said, we weren't together that long.

The "being too ticklish to walk around in them" really got MY wheels turning... Who was she most 'afraid' of encountering when in nylons? haha

Nylons do make a difference, besides looking great, they add to ticklishness. They're a must for tickling or getting tickled :)

Nylons = death....

I'm exaggerating, of course.

But when I am wearing them...... And any tickling from my hips to my toes occurs.... Nylons = certain destruction.

conjecture: does the thought of nylon being associated with sexy apparel or even fetishes have an effect on the lee?

I can definitely tell a difference when my wife is being tickled barefoot, wearing socks, and wearing nylons.

I’ve tickled her all three ways and here are the results.

Depending on her mood at the time she goes from hating being tickled, to doesn’t mind being tickled and occasionally likes being tickled.

She doesn’t usually wear nylons, because she’s just not that type. But she loves wearing cute socks.

5-6/10 ticklish wearing socks.
-Usually her feet jerk a little or she’ll scrunch her toes and tell me to knock it off.

7-8/10 ticklish barefoot.
-Her feet are usually really soft and smooth. After a few seconds she’ll stifle a laugh or pull her feet away telling me to quit.

10/10 ticklish in nylons.
The first time I tickled her feet was when we were dating. She was wearing black tights with a butterfly pattern, and I skittered my fingers on her arch. I thought she was going to jump through the roof. She laughed and pulled her feet away.

Now it takes about a second of being tickled when she’s wearing nylons before she pulls her feet away and yells “Don’t!”

I've had a few girlfriends and female friends who've told me nylons make them more ticklish. Not too long ago I found out the wife was more ticklish in fishnets, oddly enough. Not that I'm complaining ☺️. I, myself, am more ticklish when I'm wearing them, which is part of my reasoning for doing so.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back