• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Neighbour Jim punished! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The new neighbour Jim had made his prsenence known in the last month holdling all night paries with no consideration shown to people around him at all and my being in charge of 'Neighbourhood Watch'! Living alone he didn't openly engage in speaking with any of us but I decided to confront him having endured the latest weekends torment from him and waited for him to drive in to his driveway from work and went to his house!

I told him I needed to speak to him about 'Neighbourhood Watch' and had some documents he needed to read and sign as a new neighbour and appreciated he needed to read them and he volunteered that being an attorney for 'Bradford & Bingley' downtown he appreciated this and would comply so soon the 36 yr old 6' attractive newly divorced Jim was in my lounge and drinking the brandy he'd requested! A spiked one my having spoken with him initially and his saying his job stressful he needed to chill out at weekends and always had been a party animal!

I suggested a massage in one of the parlours downtown, something which might relax him when he told me they'd have the opposite effect, being ticklish more like torture so suggested perhaps just reflexology and bingo an answer wanted; his telling me his size 13's being his most sensitive area! He told me how sharing a bedroom with his elder step-brother who had delighted in teasing and tormenting him at every opportunity! That's when I'd offered him a drink as he read the documents and soon was feeling whoozy!

He had suggested his returning home feeling sleepy but as the drink took effect he instead taken to the spare bedroom and minus jacket and tie had flopped on the bed just dimly aware of being on his stomach before being out like a light! An hour later re-surfacing finding himself blindfold, gagged and secured to the bed and moaning or cursing, hard to tell which and didn't much matter to me!

"Hi Jim, guess you wonder what's happening and you best know I work for the NYPD undercover in the narcotics dept and so fully aware that you and your friends indulge in drugs at your weekend parties so don't deny it but illegal obviously so you'd prefer it remaining secret and it will be so long as another secret is kept by you, that being our secret!" and saying this I slowly removed each of his shiny black leather Weejun loafer shoes size 13's!

Jim immediately flinched as I said to him that he needed to relax as I was going to give him a foot massage to remember, an endurance as he subjected his neighbours to every weekend so my appreciating for him there would be nothing relaxing about it! His shoes off I stared at the soles of his feet in black nylon socks worn all day in the office so moulded to his feet and clearly seeing the contours of them and indentation of his toes and their smell was masculine and euphoric, intoxicating to me!

"Mmmmm Jim these feet smell amazing, love straight guys feet, usually virgin as not many guys want their women by them so unaccustomed to attention being reactive and invariably ticklish and you've said yours unbearably and teased by your step-brother but that's a few years ago so this happening taking you on a trip down memory lane but guaranteed being far worse as he might have tickled them but lickled them I doubt it and my mouth an evil weapon licking feet all over and nibbling the balls of them, grazing over the arches, licking under and un between the toes and sucking on them when bare and socked equally tortuous Jim!"

I threatened booking him for drug abuse knowing a search of his house would determine the existence of them as he immediately winced as I indulged in pressing, squeezing and kneading his right socked foot and relishing in it's warmth and moistness and gradually ightened my touch to get a reaction from him and toes wiggling and foot flinching menacingly asked him if it tickled, lightly stroking up n' down the black nylon socked sole from heel to toes! Wearing a sinister grin I did the same with his left foot! Seeing his writhing feet reacting was so exciting as even a light stroke was intense ticklishness for him, was and is now every weekend as it means a tickle party and he's the party!

I'm jumping the gun so anyway I lightly caressed Jim's socked soles as I told him he had very appealing feet, a decent size and smelling like feet with a delicious moistness from his foot sweat and mixed with my saliva when lubricated naturally no need for oil though in future sessions something indulged in as extremely effective even on the most stubborn individuals! I told him about a Rican gang leader with attitude and how I'd taken time enjoying destroying his alpha-male attitude to gain a confession from him.

"Ramon Cortez aged 26yrs had real attitude Jim but in the cell on the restraint bed a lamb to the slaughter, just me and him and his size 12's! He jerked on the bed as soon as my hands made contact with his large socked soles, wearing white athletic socks I told him how vulnerable and helpless he had to be feeling with another guy by his feet and my being a guy seriously focussed on them both and having control of him knowing his being ticklish and hating his feet touched and never tickled! I assured him my informant having been intimate with him had been very cooperative and saying this rubbed the socked soles and told him I was going to have a blast tickling the fuck out of his feet and peeled his socks off and traced the creased bared soles facing me with the quill of the feather as this technique torture ticklish"

Hearing Jim's muffled gasps made me smile as I told him in detail how I made the Rican suffer, my face level with his soles as it was now with Jim's and how I loved seeing Cortez toes flexing as teasingly drawing the feather in between his toes and telling him I expert at tickling feet as enjoying it and an interrogation technique effective and leaving no signs of being employed! Cortez gagged laughing his ass off as my fingers wiggled playfully over every inch of his feet! I told Jim how I'd tormented him saying having big feet was an invitation to tickle them, feet meant to be tickled as the tickling touches overwhelmed Cortez who giggled uncontrollably, his laughter having escalated into hysteria enduring what had to be a nightmare for him!

"I tickle tortured his feet with fingers and feather which drove Cortez crazy but Jim I love emasculating straight men assaulting their feet intimately especially when they like his and yours smell appealingly as it means as raunchy as they smell will be as ripe as they taste and a sensation hellish to cope with as licklish but also sensual so conflicting reactions I relish in encouraging! The warm n' wet sensation of me licking his soles was wonderfully humiliating and embarrassing for him as I assured him his feet tasting delicious!"

Jim gasped as saying this I very lightly licked his still socked soles and socked toes making him try to kick out but told him there was no escaping my enjoying his feet unless he wanted being arrested for drug offences and my making sure incarcerated that word of his ticklishness got out so likely used as a means to indulge in sexually assaulting him or something he likely subjected to for other con's amusement and smiled seeing his socked feet flex to the warm n' wet sensation he felt again and again as I told him barefoot I'd be licking them both all the more across the balls of his feet and over his arches loving licking and lickling his soles!

"Cortez hated the sensations too Jim, my tongue slathering all over his feet so humiliating and embarrassing for the tough hoodie and an experience he'd never speak about so enjoyed licking the length of his soles, moist with his sweat and lovng their flavour lapping at his flinching feet, my tongue sneaking in between each toe tickling him intensely. Uutterly devious Jim, my tongue darted in and out of the spaces between the drug dealer's toes over and over again, quickly, quickly, tickling more and more each time as the laughter burst from him and laughter forcibly removed from him and from someone who'd do anything for the ticklish torment to stop! His feet saliva lubed the feather quill scraped over them slid horrendously over his secured immobile soles but my fingers again stroking them Jim and Cortez reacting as if his bare feet were being electrocuted! Just tickles, tickles, tickles and more tickles Jim and the more he laughed, the worse the tickling sensations got Jim!"

I then slowly peeled off Jim's socks and leaned in and sniffed his bare feet loving their rich aroma as I told him and indulged in licking each of his feet making sure he heard me hungrily slurping all over his feet and relishing in the licklish sensations driving Jim crazy! The straight solicitor clearly feeling so violated as my not hiding the fact licking his feet was exciting me especially horny knowing he in ticklish agony as his feet orally enjoyed, soles and toes licked and nibbled, my teeth scraping along the balls of his feet, minute after humiliating minute as I nibbled, licked and slobbered all over Jim's soles & sucked his toes with passion!

Saliva lubed soles I treated Jim to the new sensation of my fingers sliding up n' down the length of his soles and slowly dancing over them to his toes and deliberately not an aggressive tickle but a light maddening tickle as very light tickling delivers a torment of ticklish sensations more unbearable as being more devious, inflicting an annoying light tickling sensation! I told Jim that his weekends would mean party time with me and he the party and with one guest initially anyway but he the ticklee and me the tickler and informing him of this stroking each foot from heels to toes and building the intensity of the tivklish sensations watching Jim's large feet reflexively flinch reacting to the slow tease and torment of his ticklish soles!

The unbearable tickling sensations proved too much to take as hard as he fought not to react engaging in deep breathing my long, slow strokes up and down his soles making his feet wiggle as the sensations grew unbearable as my experienced ticklish technique masterful as I employed using my faithful feather and slowly drew the quill over Jim's soles tracing maddening patterns up and down his soles imagining the hideously ticklish sensations he was feeling hearing his intense muffled laughter and unintelligible moans and groans which with his laughter was music to my ears!

"No wonder your step-brother got fixated on teasing your feet Jim as they invite being stroked up n' down as they instantly flex and you laugh like a loon, laughing louder as the tickling increases and magnifies being more pressured but feet perfect to fondle, feel up and knead as clearly not enjoying your feet touched at all so an endurance similar to the hell you've subjected your neighbours to every weekend but as I've said that stops as every Friday from work you will visit me as my weekend guest! These feet treated to tickle torture with selected male neighbours joining me in delivering ticklish pay-back to you as they like me will love seeing your feet flinch and toes flex and my being excited seeing their fingers tickling your feet, light touches on your soles instructed by me to indulge in delivering the light touches that drive you absolutely crazy, their fingers stroking the edges of your feet, all over your toes, across the insteps and balls of your feet!"

On his stomach with his soles upturned and completely vulnerable Jim's feet mine to play with then as they are every weekend for me now and as yet a private party as not willing to share his feet and their awesome ticklishness and licklishness with anyone, his feet mine to play with as I like and secured absolutely nothing he can do to stop me! Prior to the tickle teasing beginning he pleads with me that since I like his feet could I not be satisfied looking at them and smelling them but not touching them but he squirming to an inital socked massage and my anticipating getting to grips with them both all week there's no chance of such leniency from me!

"Jim save it, it's just a tickle and a lickle and you only have yourself to blame having such ticklish n' licklish feet which smell and taste like feet and our secrets, you getting high and me getting high on our addictive habits as I'm hooked on your feet so you best accept it and endure my fingers stroking all over the soles of your feet up and down, up and down, up and down and ignoring your muffled begging and pleading for me to stop! These feet made to be tickled here under and in between your toes with a light touch and ruthless in delivering ticklish agony to you as you endure wave after wave of ticklishness flowing through you even from caressing the soles of your feet Jim!"

I sensed Jim's nervousness as stroking his bare soles taunting him verbally asking as I fondled his toes if it tickled? He fought hard to not react but impossible he giggled and squrimed as I touched his toes very lightly and gently! Even muffled easy to determine his ticklish reaction!

"StahahahaahahahahaNohohohahahaha!" unable to hold back his laughter as my fingers stroked over both soles simultaneously, his head shaking!

"Jim these feet are so soft, smooth and tender, reactive to a single finger, I will so enjoy teasing and tormenting and tickle torturing them both for hours as Jim your feet are my feet and a sight for sore eyes seeing your toes clench and splay involuntarily and this situation I guess is one way beyond humiliating for you and nothing you can do about it feeling my fingers stroking all over the arches and balls of your feet and my loving seeing you struggle to cope with the maddeningly ticklish sensations!

Observing Jim's uncontrollable reactions greatly amused me and the gag muffling the verbal reactions as he squirmed violently on the bed as stroking his soles asking him ridiculous questions "How does it feel? Does it tickle?" All Jim could do in response was to wiggle his toes, flex his size 13's and giggle throough the gag which he succeeded in doing! I urged him to suppress his laughter but impossible for him having two such super-sensitive feet!

He frantically shook his head side to side with no chance of escaping as my fingers stroked his soles and lightly ran the length of each up turned sole and working on each foot in turn, when he clenched his toes, my gripping them and focusing on stroking his arch of each foot in turn and saying I'd love to hear his laughter full volume but had the neighbours to consider so kept him gagged! I told him I was curious where tickled the most on his feet so would be taking my time exploring them to determine if it was his soles, arches, balls of his feet or toes and when discovered would concentrate tickles there especially!

I was enjoying how much my stroking the soles of Jim's feet drove him crazy and then used the feather and focused stroking the base of his toes and all Jim could do was endure it and stroked under all of his toes and verbally taunting him with remarks about how really ticklish his toes were and are, a feather drawn in between them drives him bonkers literally! I did this without respite as making sure he knew he was going to be punished and I having a fixation for his feet so torture of them would be intense! Jim writhed violently on the bed as I introduced the electric tootbrush to him and it's revolving bristles connected with the soles of his large feet which sent him ballistic! He jerked violently on the bed totally immobilised as I ran the evil tickle tool the length of each foot.

"That's got to be an intense tickle Jim and so much fot to explore, guess you wishing you didn't have such big awesome feet feeling me mercilessly dragging the bristles up n' down both your feet and seems your arches and balls of your feet are hot spots to tease and torment but love using my fingers best lightly stroking these arches and let's just loosen the gag as want to hear yes that's what I want to hear Jim ...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEHEHEHEHEASEHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAP! NONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! JUSTSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAKE IHIHIHIHIHIHIHITHAHHAHAHAHA!"

Jim's attempts to kick out against the torment proving futile as not a chance of escaping as I held his toes down and ran the toothbrush under them all tickling them mercilessly as his toes off the scale ticklish and licklish, immediately effective suffering ticklish agony in moments when his toes are a target attacked which makes doing so an exciting strategy to employ using at every opportunity and he with me for all nighters something I do!

"You can take it Jim and you will as I am going to show you as much consideration as you have shown having so none! These feet are meant to be tickled, teased and tormented as your step-brother showed you but you have such awesome feet you tempted him with them just as you are doing now having such soft n' ticklish soles and toes and feet that are big, n' warm 'n sweaty so smelling like feet and smelling so raunchy and tasting so ripe too Jim, feet to savour the deliciousness of in every way!"

I indulged in licking both of his soles and focusing licklish attention on the balls of his feet and arches encouraged by his frantic laughter being driven crazy as it tickled so badly making coherant thoughts an impossibility for him as I lapped away over his soles and the arches of his feet and relishing seeing the effectiveness of my ticklers techniques which I'm experienced in delivering in private interrogations as love witnessing my victims shaking with laughter which I indulge in encouraging them doing in gently stroking the soles of their feet and their arches and toes and balls of their feet and favouring lickling the feet of those with alpha attitude as my oral attention to them emasculates them or orally enjoying the feet of guys whose feet pressed my buttons and ticked my boxes as Jim's did and do!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! STOP! PLEHEHEHEASEHASTAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ssssh Jim it's just a tickle and a lickle, not every guy feels my tongue lapping on their feet, licking in between their toes and sucking on them all so you're privileged having me licking your feet and lightly caressing your arches so you wiggle your toes in my face inviting me to gobble them and you can clench them all you like and I will tickle your soles so you splay them or I will just pull them open and hold your soles taut and stroke them with my fingers, the toothbrush bristles or the quill of the feather Jim but you best know and accept that your feet are my feet and every weekend it's my party!"

I lightly stroked Jim's soles whilst licking his toes ruthlessly as though gagged he shrieking with uncontrollable laughter as sucking on his toes and licking in between them drove him wild whilst my simultaneously raking the quill end of the feather up n' down the length of his size 13 soles or sliding the tines of the feather in between his hyperticklish toes! I paying no attention to his suffering torment as lightly scraping my teeth oveer his toes as I nibbled on them all and slid my tongue teasingly in between them all teasingly tortuously!

I delighted in tickling Jim's feet horribly activating the rotating bristles of the Braun electric toothbrush again and brushing the soles of his feet with circular motions over the balls of both of his feet and across the arches of his feet and making sure I took my time so he squirmed in desperation to be freed from the tormenting touch but he was going nowhere! Still muffled I wanted to hear the full volume of Jim's laughter but dared not risk it during the initial session! On sessions since he's not been gagged as invited neighbours Robin and John have joined me with both like me wanting him to endure pay-back, ticklish pay-back for his old party weekends!

Robin and John only too happy to tickle torture Jim as having endured sleepless nights being more than thrilled to unite with me in all nighters with Jim's feet on pre-arranged weekends their wives and children are upstate visiting family so the children seeing their grandparents. Due to my working for the NYPD like with me; Jim knows better than to say anything to anyone as loving seeing his toes wiggling and bare feet flexing in desperation to be free he knows we'll magnify and escalate his tickling torture and something that Jim is most definitely, desperately determined to avoid from happening!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back