• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Incredible Lee is a Very Good Ler

FFT32

Verified
Hi all, been a while since I shared any updates and I apologize for that. Been very busy with work and am considering/exploring putting the wonderful experiences Rachel and I share into book form.

Anyway, I caught wind of the “foot parties” I have mentioned here before starting back up. Rachel was curious to check it out so we went. Upon arriving, the gentleman there assumed I brought my significant other to play with them and were instantly all over her, lol! We had to politely let them down.

We got a drink and sat down. Not more than ten minutes went by when we were approached by a very cute brunette. She smiled and said hi and asked if she could join us. We smiled back and introduced ourselves while motioning for her to sit. I bought her a drink and we had a nice conversation about foot fetish, why we were there together and what we liked. She shared with us that she was a foot model and this was her very first time going to a live and open event.

She then on her own, took off her shoes and showed us her feet. They were incredibly nice. Perfectly shaped and also very soft looking. I immediately commented that she had very cute size seven feet. She smiled and confirmed my guess. She also said, you must really know feet. I felt a little uncomfortable having that exchange with her in front of Rachel but she was perfectly fine with it and even answered for me by saying that I was an expert and also very picky about feet so she should consider what I said as a compliment.

We laughed and the girl (she said her name was Princess) asked if I wanted a session. Rachel answered again by saying that “we” wanted a session. Princess smiled and said let’s go then. We went up to a private room.

Now, I need to ask for your understanding on the rest of this post. I normally share the best details I can in my posts, but being that Rachel and I are tinkering with doing a book, I’m going to kinda do a cliff-notes version the rest of the way here…

Princess sat on the sofa and asked what we wanted to do. Rachel responded by telling her to lay on her stomach and my boyfriend will show you. So she did. Rachel looked at me and said “ I’ll join you on this babe which got an “oh, this is getting interesting” comment from Princess.

Rachel sat on the sofa and placed the girls feet on her lap. I kneeled down in front of her so we were both flanked on each side of her feet. We both removed a shoe. Rachel took out a bottle of lotion, we each took a foot and put a big amount on each one. Princess commented that it felt great. Rachel giggled and said hold that thought, to which Princess replied, wait, you guys aren’t going to tic… and that’s when we started. Princess started giggling as she struggled to complete her sentence. She managed to get the rest of it out and it sounded like, tickllllllle meeeeee!

We tickled her feet for a while and had a blast. I noticed that Princess laughed and moved around the most under Rachel’s fingers. The girl even commented that she had to ease up a little because it was too much. I was impressed and very turned on. After our session with Princess. Rachel and I stayed in the room because I had to tickle and fuck her feet.

My lee is a better ler than me!

I'm looking forward to the book! Nice story. Thanks for posting.

Very nice! Where about in MI are you from? I didn’t know ther were foot parties here. Unless they are in Detroit. Then yeah, of course.

I will definitely buy a copy of that book!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back