• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ximena Zalzer

zoteman

TMF Poster
Ximena Zalzer is a Bolivian TV presenter and model. She told me on Instagram that she is ticklish and that the most ticklish part of her body are the soles of her feet. Her shoe size is 6.5 (37.5 EUR).

You can google her name to see her, she is beautiful.

Regards to everyone!!

Hey, Zoteman! That's a great find, thanks for sharing it here with us. She's beautiful ...

Was it a story or a PM? Can you share a print of it here with us? Thanks in advance ...

Attachments

• Ximena Zalzer.PNG
    Ximena Zalzer.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 667
It was a PM, but I am not able to attach files although I am trying, I don´t know why, sorry.

Hey, Zoteman! That's a great find, thanks for sharing it here with us. She's beautiful ...

Was it a story or a PM? Can you share a print of it here with us? Thanks in advance ...

Ximena Zalzer is a Bolivian TV presenter and model. She told me on Instagram that she is ticklish and that the most ticklish part of her body are the soles of her feet. Her shoe size is 6.5 (37.5 EUR).

You can google her name to see her, she is beautiful.

Regards to everyone!!

Incredible find! Thank you

Here's the print of Zoteman's question and the answer of Ximena. All the thanks to him!

It's in Spanish. He asked her if she was ticklish and which was her most ticklish spot. She answered that her most ticklish spot are her feet soles ...

Once she put five laughing emojis, I'd say her feet are very ticklish!

Attachments

• Ximena Zalzer - thumbnail_IMG_20211109_202337.jpg
    Ximena Zalzer - thumbnail_IMG_20211109_202337.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 238
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back