• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 4 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 20 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 3

“Alright, who’s ready to start shopping?” Tickle Mistress Wendy asked as her T cart pulled up to Cootchie Coverings. She turned around to see that both Jen and Maddie had raised their hands to match the smiles on their faces.

“I have a question; does everywhere around here have a tickling-related name?” Maddie wondered as they headed for the door.

“For the most part, yes,” Wendy responded. “The whole island is focused on tickling, and businesses try to make sure that they match the nature, including with their names. Businesses which do not have tickling-themed names usually do not last very long because people are suspicious of them.”

“Oh, okay,” Maddie declared as Wendy opened the door and ushered the others inside. “Why do I hear a bunch of laughter?”

“That’s probably customers or staff getting tickled,” the Tickle Mistress answered nonchalantly. “It’s a pretty common occurrence in the Tickle Cartel; tickling can happen no matter where you are. Let’s head to get you some shirts.”

Just like when Jen had first come to Cootchie Coverings, the first stop was at bikinis. Maddie picked out a few floral-themed bikinis to add to what Rebecca had gotten her earlier, and Wendy allowed Jen to get one floral bikini to match with Maddie. In addition, Jen picked out another bikini that she had not seen the last time she was at the store. The two best friends then found an employee and went to try on the swimsuits. Jen quickly changed and came out to model the floral bikini for Wendy. While Jen was facing the Tickle Mistress, Maddie, who had come out in the matching bikini, rushed Jen and dug her fingers into her best friend’s sensitive sides. “AHAHA MAHAHADDEHEHE!” the tickled friend burst into laughter as she squirmed out of Maddie’s grasp.

“I think that will do just fine,” Maddie commented as she did a quick spin in the matching swimsuit. “What do you think, Wendy?”

“You two look beautiful, and I can already tell Jen will be smiling in that bikini,” the Tickle Mistress announced.

“We do look good AHAHA!” Jen complimented herself and Maddie as she studied the bikini on her best friend, only to get a bellybutton poke when she got too close. With a jump back, she continued, “And I suppose there’s nothing stopping you from tickling me in this whenever I have it on, which is fine. There’s also nothing stopping me from getting you.”

“You have to catch me first,” Maddie stated, sass in her voice. “That’ll stop you.”

“Just try on the next one,” Jen dismissed Maddie’s dominance with a smile. When her best friend headed back in, Jen turned to her mentor and shrugged her shoulders, indicating that she had been fine with Maddie’s quick tickle attack. Wendy just smiled and waited for the two to change into their second outfits.

The next bikini try-on went similarly, except that Maddie tickled Jen when she was heading back after both swimsuits earned the approval of all three shoppers. With those being the only two bikinis that Jen had to try on, Maddie continued to model while Wendy snuck in several intermittent pokes on Jen’s stomach whenever she was distracted. By the time they were done, Jen had moved a few benches over in order to allow time for her to make an accurate assessment of how her best friend looked in the bikinis.

Of course, after the bikinis showed off so much skin on the two best friends, the natural next stop was crop tops. Jen was shocked when she was able to convince Maddie to join her in getting matching crop tops with the phrase, ‘Aim for my Tickle Button’, and an arrow pointing down towards the wearer’s navel on them. In a more expected move, Maddie jumped on the opportunity to get a crop top with the words, ‘I may be showing skin, but I’m still the tickler’, on it. After gathering up a few more crop tops, the two went with Tickle Mistress Wendy to try them on. Trying on crop tops went just about the same as trying on bikinis, with Jen often laughing when Wendy or Maddie surprised her with tummy pokes and tickles. Eventually, both of the best friends had a solid selection of belly-baring shirts, and they headed to the next area.

Wendy suggested that they go to the shorts section to get matches for their new crop tops, so they headed over there. As the shorts did not expressly expose their stomachs, there was very little tickling during the selection and trying on phases in this section.

The three quickly moved on to the regular short-sleeved shirts section, where Jen and Maddie picked out a few regular shirts. After shocking Maddie by exposing her midsection with one of the Velcroed shirts, Wendy gave the new Tickle Cartel employee a quick bellybutton poke before insisting that she buy the shirt. Maddie was reluctant to get another shirt that explicitly gave away her abdomen as a tickle spot, but after Wendy suggested that she need not wear it often, the button-ticklish woman gave in.

After finishing up with the remainder of summer clothing, Maddie, Jen, and Wendy headed over to get some flip flops and sandals. With Maddie’s lack of foot ticklishness, the tickling decreased back to near nothing, but she and Jen were having so much fun trying on shoes that their host practically had to pull them away from the section. The remainder of the Cootchie Coverings visit was focused on getting a few sets of winter clothes for Jen and Maddie. By the end, the two knew that they would end up coming back closer to wintertime to get more clothes, but they were rather satisfied with what they did buy.

After they finished filling up a cart with clothes for the two future Dungeon Ticklers, the three women made their way to the checkout line. “Jen, I’m sure that Rebecca had you take the Happy Chair discount the last time you were here,” Wendy assumed correctly. “We have enough clothes to choose that discount, and I know Maddie will not want to get in that chair. I’m fine with paying full price and not taking the discount, but if you want to be tickled there again, I won’t stand in your way.”

“Maybe some other time,” Jen responded. Although she did not hate the Happy Chair the last time she visited Cootchie Coverings, right now, she just wanted to spend time with Maddie and Wendy.

“Alright,” Wendy’s smile told Jen that she was not disappointed with the decision.

One checkout later, the three headed out and loaded the clothes in the T cart. “Jen, Maddie, I think we should head back to my place to drop your clothes off, and then we can decide on our next activity,” the Tickle Mistress proclaimed.

“Actually, I’m starting to get a little hungry; could we eat lunch at your house while we’re there?” Jen requested. Between the hour and a half in Cootchie Coverings, the hour session with Dawn, and the dead time traveling and filling out forms, the first day with Tickle Mistress Wendy was approaching its halfway point.

“Yeah, I’m getting a bit hungry, too, and the food your cooks made last night was delicious,” Maddie seconded the request.

“Can do,” Wendy agreed succinctly. “When we get back there, you tell them what you want, and they’ll start fixing it right away. Afterwards, we can pick out something else to do.”

Wendy drove them back to her house, and after unpacking the clothes with the help of the servants, everyone headed to the dining room to eat lunch. As they ate, the Tickle Mistress decided to try and use conversation to instigate some tickling fun between the two friends, who were sitting across the table from her. She started by bringing back up the beginning of their Cootchie Coverings trip, “So, Jen, Maddie, I couldn’t help but notice that you tickled each other a lot when we were clothes shopping, especially when you were trying on crop tops and bikinis. I know that this is the Tickle Cartel and tickling is common here, but I couldn’t help but sense that this type of tickling had been going on between you two before today.”

“Well, yes,” Jen spoke up. “Maddie will tickle me whenever I have a shirt on that shows even the slightest amount of my stomach. She just likes doing it.”

“And with a reaction like she has, can you blame me?” Maddie’s eyes sparkled as she lightheartedly defended her actions.

“Not at all,” Wendy made it clear that she was not trying to instigate a fight between the two. “I think it’s nice to see how comfortable Jen is exposing ticklish skin that she knows Maddie will take advantage of.”

“Well, tickling isn’t that bad to me, and so there’s really no reason to hide from it,” Jen announced. “I mean, even before the Tickle Cartel took me, I wore crop tops all the time in the summer. I knew I was going to get tickled whenever I saw Maddie, but it was always playful and fun. Plus, Maddie wore them, too, so if she really pushed something, I could get her back.”

“That you could, that you could,” Maddie allowed. “I mostly wore them because they’re comfortable, and when your ticklish best friend is wearing one, it makes it even better. Although I did have to poke her a lot to keep her in line.”

“Yeah, that’s what you would call it,” Jen playfully retorted. “I know you just needed an excuse to make me laugh; that’s really what all the tickling was for.”

“Well, that too,” Maddie stated, smirking. “You do have a great smile and laugh.”

“I have to agree with that,” Wendy interrupted her guests’ conversation. “When just Jen was here and showing her tummy, I couldn’t help but tickle her to hear that laugh.”

“I bet you couldn’t,” Maddie commented, a relaxed smile on her face. “Jen is just… so… fun… to… tickle.” At each pause, Maddie poked a different spot on her best friend’s midriff, easily avoiding Jen’s rushed attempts to protect her most ticklish spot.

“Eep Maddie ha not eep right ah now AHAHA!” Jen protested through intermittent squeals as she tried to squirm away. Her plans were eventually foiled when Maddie grabbed her abdomen and pulled it closer, wiggling fingers over the ticklee’s sensitive side furiously as she did so. “MAHAHAHADDEHEHE! NOHOHOHOT NOHOHOHOW!”

“Sorry, Jen, just got the urge to do that,” Maddie half-apologized as she let Jen go with a parting tickle. Jen was red with embarrassment at the sudden loss of control in front of Wendy, even though Maddie had the tendency to tickle like that fairly often. “Sorry, Wendy, you know how fun it is to tickle Jen.”

“I do,” Wendy agreed. “She has such a cute reaction to being tickled, especially when she isn’t expecting it.”

“You planned this!” The calm, collected comment from Wendy made Jen realize what had happened, and the recovering ticklee pointed an accusing finger at her host. “You got us talking about tickling, knowing that Maddie couldn’t resist getting me.”

“I may have,” Wendy allowed, “and you both pushed it along. Come on; it wasn’t that bad, was it?”

“No,” Jen let a few seconds of silence go by before admitting it. “I’m used to Maddie doing that, just not in front of people.”

“So, I’m not so bad, eh?” Maddie delivered a few more pokes to Jen’s exposed side, which the ticklee had failed to protect after the earlier tickles.

“No, EHEHE no, it wasn’t AHA!” Jen let out another few squeals as she absolved her friend of wrongdoing.

“I’m sorry that I tricked you two like that,” Wendy stepped back into the conversation. “Jen told me a lot about Maddie, especially about how Maddie tickled her, and I just wanted to see if it would come up with a tiny push.”

“Oh, I suppose it’s fine,” Jen dismissed any remaining concerns about the unexpected tickle attack and its setup by Wendy. “I think I’ll just have to get used to the fact that more people than just Maddie are going to want to tickle me.”

“But I’ll always be there,” Maddie chimed in with a teasing voice, “ready to tickle that tummy whenever I get the chance.”

“Yes, you will,” Jen knew there was no use denying this. “That I’m sure of.”

An awkward silence lingered for a few minutes before Wendy changed the subject, “Do you two have anything that you want to do after we finish eating?”

“I’d like to go to Tickle Island sometime and explore a little bit,” Jen spoke up. “But I’m not sure how long that will take.”

“Tickle Island? I’ve heard of that,” Maddie started trying to figure out where she heard about the island recently. “Wait, Jen, didn’t you say that the Tickle Cartel is a part of Tickle Island or something like that?”

“Somewhat,” Wendy answered for Jen. “The Tickle Cartel owns and operates Tickle Island. Tickle Island comprises half of this island, and the Tickle Cartel’s official tickle slaving business is on the other side. Tummy Paradise, where we went earlier, is on the Tickle Island half, as are several other businesses. We can go exploring there today, but I’d like to take care of some business before we take up the rest of the day with that. If there’s anything else that isn’t so time consuming, we can still do that first.”

“I can’t think of anything else for today; I’d like to have plenty of time to explore,” Jen closed the conversation about other activities. Since Maddie had just arrived at the Tickle Cartel the previous day, she had no clue what all was around, so she was fine with letting Jen pick spots.

“Okay, then we’ll go set up your bank accounts before we head to explore Tickle Island,” Wendy broadcasted. “I’m still probably going to pay for a decent amount of the things we do this weekend, but I thought you should at least get everything set up so it’s ready when you need it.” The two guests agreed, and the conversation turned to non-tickling topics for the remainder of lunch.

After finishing their meal, Wendy, Jen, and Maddie headed over to a large branch of the Tickle Cartel Bank. The three read Jen’s checked-out books and watched the TV in the waiting room until Jen and Maddie were called over separately to set up their accounts. With the information Wendy had given them, both future Dungeon Ticklers worked through the process of getting their initial loan and figuring out how to use their accounts. Jen finished significantly sooner than Maddie, which Jen figured was primarily due to Rebecca’s earlier explanation about the loan. She only had a few clarification questions in this area, whereas she guessed that the bank employee had to explain the loan in detail to Maddie. Once she was finished setting up her account and getting a card to use, Jen sat back down next to Wendy while they waited for Maddie to finish. Maddie eventually returned to them with several questions for the Tickle Mistress, and Wendy answered them as they walked back to the T cart. A little while after they got in the T cart, the newer Dungeon Tickler ran out of questions, and they were just about ready to head to Tickle Island.

“Hey, Maddie,” Wendy addressed her guest after starting up the T cart.

“Yeah?” Maddie wondered.

“Do you want to see why this is called a T cart?” Jen’s eyes narrowed as Wendy asked her friend this.

“Sure,” Maddie accepted.

“Have fun with Jen,” Wendy declared as she pushed a button. Jen’s arms were yanked above her head, and straps came out over her legs and ribs, restraining her in place. Although her lower legs were free, there was not much she could do with them, especially given that Maddie’s devious smile was directed at her ticklish torso. “You might want to move to the middle seat so you can get her easier. I could turn on automated tummy ticklers, but I’m guessing you’d like to tickle her yourself.”

“That would be perfect,” Maddie announced as she slid over right next to Jen. “Jen, let’s have some fun. Just my fingers and your bare belly.”

“Let’s do it!” Jen happily encouraged her best friend to take advantage of the T cart’s design. “AHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHES!” Her laughter became the soundtrack of the ride as Tickle Mistress Wendy drove towards Tickle Island.

Next Chapter
Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 5

Last edited:
It’s interesting to see Maddie reacting to the very in your face nature of tickle island, though it makes sense as anyone should know what they are getting into given the name. I imagine we will get to see more of tickle island itself now that they have a few days to explore it, we had some sort time wit Jen but she was quite occupied most of the time.

Thanks for the nice work again.

It’s interesting to see Maddie reacting to the very in your face nature of tickle island, though it makes sense as anyone should know what they are getting into given the name. I imagine we will get to see more of tickle island itself now that they have a few days to explore it, we had some sort time wit Jen but she was quite occupied most of the time.

Thanks for the nice work again.

The open culture of Tickle Island definitely shocks most new visitors, generally regardless of what they think they are getting into when they see the name. Wendy will definitely want to show Jen and Maddie a few places around there in between running errands, since Tickle Island has the most entertainment available for Tickle Cartel employees.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad to hear that you like the story!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back