• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all veterans on this day

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Whether you served during wartime or peacetime, in the US or overseas, you don't know how much you are appreciated for your selfless service.

AND, this should not just be limited to one day, but 24/7/365, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!:usa:

Barbershopman

I’m glad somebody made this post. As a Army and Navy Veteran I appreciate the acknowledgment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never "had" the need to serve myself; my degree path and the advent of all-volunteer (and dropping the draft) kept me away, although I had thought of serving. My late father was an Air Force vet, so I get it. Many thanks to all who are serving or have served.

Whether you served during wartime or peacetime, in the US or overseas, you don't know how much you are appreciated for your selfless service.

AND, this should not just be limited to one day, but 24/7/365, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!:usa:

Barbershopman

Well said. :usa:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back