• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cat Lady - BAC Remake - Patreon Promo

Toermentor

TMF Poster
In celebration of 100 Patrons last month I decided to remake another classic that my Patreons wanted to see. This is the classic "Cat Lady" story from "The Laughing Pines" by BAC Comix.

The whole thing in 4k is up on my Patreon and also Here on DA. So if you want to subscribe and get it I would be one happy Goblin.

Attachments

• Cat Lady full promo1.jpg
    Cat Lady full promo1.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 686
  • Catlady2 promo.jpg
    Catlady2 promo.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 657
Awesome! Love this comix by bac and I think it is great to see you remake the full laughing Pines comix! You are so talented and you put a lot of efforts in your artworks!

Awesome! Love this comix by bac and I think it is great to see you remake the full laughing Pines comix! You are so talented and you put a lot of efforts in your artworks!

Thank you so much!
I was thinking the other day that maybe I'm overstaying my welcome with those BAC remakes. I mean it started as fan art but since they are on Patreon now I feel like he could be mad about it. One page or image every once in a while is fine but a whole comic would be too much. However, making an original comic heavily inspired by "the Laughing Pines"... is more than fine with me ;).

This is very high quality stuff :goodjob: What a vibrant tribute! I think BAC would be proud~

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back