• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP Partners

GuardianV25

Good day all,

I'm currently looking for some new RP Partners. Here's what I'll tell you about me and RP :)

1) While I am a Male, I RP as a Female Ler. Why? Let's just say I'm more feminine than masculine and so I RP as a female. I also like to be dominant so being a Lee is not applicable for me (also have no experience being a lee so won't be able to be a good lee)

2) I'm very descriptive. My RP entries have a good amount of detail to paint the pictures necessary to visualize the RP, and yes I expect the same or something similar from my RP partners as well

3) What am I looking for? I am looking for Female Lees. This is going to sound strange/awkward, but M/F doesn't matter, all that matters is that the character is Female.

4) What type of RP will I be doing? Non-consensual. No this does not mean it goes from consensual to nonconsensual. It starts with nonconsensual and stays with nonconsensual. RPs may/may not include bondage positions, just a heads up. I also like to do sci-fi/futuristic as well so that's also a thing if you'd like. All I am going to ask is: PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED

5) This is the most important one. I understand everyone is busy, and we have things to do in our lives. I'm fine with entries being entered when you are able to. What I'm not ok with is you forcing me to operate an RP on your time (it's not going to happen the other way around either), and I'm also not ok with you wanting to do an RP and then deciding that you will participate in the RP whenever you want. That defeats the purpose of the RP. If you don't want to RP anymore, I will (literally) understand, just tell me and we can end it there.

I mainly RP on Discord. If you are ok with everything I have written and require of you as an RP-er, feel free to add me: Phuocster#1793, and shoot me a message as well. I look forward to seeing who I end up with for RP partners :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back