• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bar Tickle from the weekend - F/F (and my gf)

Tickleman98

Hey everyone, I’ve posted a couple fiction stories on this site but observed some up close and (sort of) personal tickling this weekend I thought I would share.

First off - some background for the story. I’m lucky enough to be in an awesome relationship with a girl who I might just have to marry some day (joking… but not really lol). She is very aware of my “special interest” as I call it and knows I am posting this, with a few alterations. We will call my girlfriend Allie.

Allie was going to go out Saturday night with some of her girlfriends. She found out that one of them had a new fling that they were bringing out to meet the girls, so she asked me to come with to try and even the odds a little.

We met Allie’s friends at a downtown bar that was frequented by the younger college/party crowd. We are in our 30s, so not quite part of that scene but still able to look/play the part and enjoy the occasional irresponsible night out (haha). They had food at this location but it was more of an appetizer-and-drinks-while-listening-to-music type of atmosphere.

We were a little late and found the group already at a table near the bar. Allie’s friends Nicole and Susan, and Susan’s new friend Matthew, greeted us.

We ordered drinks and a couple appetizers to share and learned all about how Susan and Matthew met. Luckily for me, Matthew and I clicked pretty quickly and had a good side conversation.

The evening went bye pretty quickly and with the drinks flowing we soon found ourselves surrounded by the boisterous night crowd.

This particular bar was well known for the female servers changing their outfits after 10 o’clock PM. They wear shorts or skirts as bottoms and green t-shirts up until that time. After that they swap the t-shirts out for some type of more revealing top. Some wore crop tops, a couple wore sports bras, a few wore bikini tops, and occasionally I witnessed one in just a bra.

I will admit most of the servers were very attractive and it was comical watching Matthew go out of his way to avoid looking in any of their directions.

About 30 minutes after the wardrobe swap a guys bday party arrived at the bar. I’m guessing this gentleman was probably newly 21 based off of his level of intoxication. He was also wearing a beer stained shirt with a checklist on the front.

A few of the items were:
Sign my shirt
Kiss on the cheek
Make out (with me or a friend)
Body shot
Slap my ass
Lap dance
Get a phone number
Get underwear

I noticed that make out, body shot, lap dance, and underwear still needed check marks.
One of the group bought the Bday guy another drink and they then proceeded to begin scouting the bar for girls.

Allie and the girls were getting a laugh out of this as well so we all watched them navigate the bar asking for any help with the remaining check marks.

They were rejected quickly by girls at two tables right off the bat. The third table they approached allowed them to stay and talk after they ordered the girls some drinks. After about 5 more minutes of talking the guys settled for a 5 second smooch between two of the girls.

The group cheered and Bday boy proudly held out his shirt for the victory check. They all slapped him on the back and then continued their search.

They faced another quick rejection at the next table as two girls held up rings. They bought the following table drinks and bartered for a while before being ultimately rejected. This got a chuckle from our group as the boys grumpily marched away.

This continued on for about 30 minutes, with the group getting quickly rejected a few times. They disappeared for a couple minutes into the open floor dancing area but came back empty handed. A couple tables offered them previously checked options. The Bday boy accepted a few slaps on the ass and one kiss on the cheek.

At one point they approached our group, but one of the guys redirected the Bday boy when he noticed the ratio wasn’t very good at our table.

The group finally retreated to the bar. They bought the Bday boy another round but he was clearly bummed about his shirt progress.

The bartender inspected the shirt list and asked the boys if they wanted help. They all perked up and agreed excitedly. The bartender then said something along the lines of “if you give a REAL GOOD tip, I can probably get you a body shot.” The group looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

The bartender looked around and then called on one of the servers named Mary. Mary was a dark brunette wearing booty shorts and a green sports bra. I had seen Mary before and knew she was a regular server. She walked over, listened to the proposal, and almost immediately shook her head no. The bartender tried to persuade her but Mary smiled at the boys and walked away laughing.

The bartender shrugged and then asked the boys for their “tip.” They dug around in their wallets and handed him about $30 in assorted bills. He gave them a funny look like “that’s it?” and then walked to the other side of the bar and held out the money while explaining the proposal to a blonde server. She gave him the “seriously?” look and then also walked away.

I watched the bartender roll his eyes as he walked back to the boys. He shrugged his shoulders and said he would keep trying.

Our table had a side discussion about how much the servers made on tips and decided that 30$ wasn’t nearly enough to convince one of the girls.

Mary came back to the bar a few minutes later. The bartender motioned to the sullen looking group of guys and tried to guilt trip her. Mary laughed again but wasn’t changing her mind. She did stick around and talked to the Bday boy for a bit.

The bartender then asked her about a different server and held up the 30$ again. Mary rolled her eyes but then said “fine” and walked towards the standing room/dance area.
After a minute Mary came back with a smoking hot young blonde who none of us recognized. She was wearing athletic shorts, sneakers, and a very high cut crop top. The top was the same shirt that they wore during the day but had been cut for the “after hours” attire. It was trimmed off just below her bra, showing off her slender, slightly muscled tummy.

I am a tummy/bellybutton fan myself and this girl’s stomach was nearly perfect. She was athletically shaped so her tummy had nice natural curves. She was muscular enough so you could faintly see the outline of her abs beneath her skin, but not so much where she had a six pack or looked “ripped.” Her innie bellybutton was medium sized and nicely oval shaped.

Mary and the bartender explained the situation to the blonde, whose name was Shannon. They showed her the money and then pointed at the Bday boy, who eagerly pointed to his shirt. Shannon turned back to Mary with an apprehensive look and then gestured towards her and the other server as if asking why they didn’t do it. Mary shook her head and pointed back at her saying “Brett would kill me, this is all you.”

The interaction and her outfit gave me the impression that Shannon was new, possibly working her first weekend, and somehow single.

One of the birthday friends must have liked what he saw because he pulled out another 20$ bill and added it to their cash bribe. This earned him drunken clapping from the rest of the group.

Shannon looked at the drooling Bday club, then anxiously looked around as she put a hand protectively over her slim tummy.

“Come on Shannon, I’ll owe you big time.” The bartender begged.

Shannon finally grabbed the cash and said “ok whatever.”

“There we go boys! Told you I’d help you guys out!” The bartender bragged, fist pumping.

Luckily for me, Mary turned and cleared off the empty table next to us. The group giddily followed Shannon as she walked over and sat down on the edge of the table. She turned and paused when she noticed us watching her. She smiled and shrugged, a little embarrassed.

“Haha, don't worry girl we’ve done worse stuff for free.” Nicole said as she nudged Susan and pointed at Allie. Allie laughed and nodded, getting the attention of both Matthew and myself.(I’m still trying to figure out the story behind that.)

The boys ordered a shot and then brought it to the table where Shannon was sitting.

“I don’t even want to know what that is... Alright let’s go girl!” Mary called as she took the shot from the guys.

Shannon sighed and carefully leaned back, laying herself down on the table. She lifted her fit legs and tried to prop her sneakers up on the table but didn’t leave enough room under her firm butt. I watched her tummy flex and stretch as she lowered her feet back down to the floor.

Her midriff looked just as good while she was laying down. Her ribs slightly protruded as she laid out and her tummy sloped gently inward towards her waist, with her cute innie right in the middle.

“Eeeemmph! Well ok then...” Shannon uttered a surprised half gasp - half squeak as Mary poured the liquid in her bellybutton without warning.

There was too much liquid for her bellybutton to hold so the extra ran out one side of her navel leaving a thin trail of liquor. As the liquid raced across her tummy and then down her side I heard a glorious giggle and observed the familiar twitching as Shannon reacted to the feeling of the liquid running down her side.

I was so caught up in the unbelievable event occurring right in front of me that I didn’t notice Allie staring at me. I’m sure my face turned a little red as she caught me enjoying the action. I stared back for a moment not knowing what to expect, like I said she was aware of my fetish. After a moment she raised an eyebrow and then grinned at me playfully. I smiled back and then verified that the others were too fixated on the table next to us to notice our exchange.

“Geeze, a little cold?” Mary laughed.

“Yeah… I guess,” Shannon replied with a nervous giggle.

“Ok buddy, your up!” The bartender called.

The Bday boy walked over and stood next to Shannon. He looked at her drunkenly as if trying to think of something to say. She stared back and eventually raised her eyebrows as if saying “are you doing this or not?”

“Come on dude do it!” The awkward silence was broken by one of the bros in the group. He was joined in drunken cheers by the others.

Bday boy turned red but leaned over with renewed confidence and bent his face towards the sexy midriff exposed in front of him.

I watched as Shannon held her breath and tightened her ab muscles. Her elbows were bent with her fists clenched up by her shoulders. She sucked her tummy in as Bday boy got closer.

He finally made contact and awkwardly did a slurping, pecking motion with his lips and then quickly pulled away with half the liquid still in her belly button.

“Eempphh” Shannon squeaked. I could tell she was trying to hold it in. Her stomach muscles contracted as he did his quick suck and then relaxed as he pulled away.

“Seriously dude?!?!? You didn’t even get it all!” One of the bros said as they started mocking him.

Bday guy turned dark red and shrugged his shoulders. He turned back to the table but Shannon had already sat up, her abs flexing softly. The remaining liquid dribbled down her lower tummy.

“Weak dude!” Another bro joined in.

“Wait one second, you boys have to have more cash than that on you.” Allie called from our table.

All the surprised heads swung around, including mine. (Trust me I was more surprised than you all reading this.) Allie waited for a response but got only surprised looks from the bros.

“Oh boy.. here we go!” Laughed Susan, across from me.

“You guys come up with 100$ for this poor girl and I’ll show you a real body shot.” Allie said, motioning to Shannon.

Shannon had started getting off the table but paused, reclining on her elbows as she looked quizzically at Allie.

“Only if you want to, of course.” Allie added to Shannon.

“For $100? I’m game.” Shannon said with a small shrug.

The guys were still staring at Allie, surprised at the offer. They quickly began pulling their wallets out and nudging each other excitedly at their luck.

Now I’m not ashamed to say that I somehow managed to bat way out of my league and land myself a yoga instructor. Allie looked very hot herself, wearing black yoga pants and a dark blue blouse. The top was the perfect length, with about an inch of her belly showing. Just enough to show off her own slim waist and small innie (a look she knows drives me wild.)

One of the bros glanced at me as they were discussing the hot babes about to do a body shot.

“Don’t look at me….” I just laughed and shrugged. I’m not a big guy but I appreciated the hesitation.

“I just figured I could help you get a little more for having to deal with all that.” Allie said to Shannon, pointing to the bros.

“Haha, well I appreciate that.” Shannon said back.

“No offense to the birthday boy but any chance I can get something to sanitize these abs? You know, pandemic and all?” Allie called to the bartender.

Bartender spent a few moments looking behind the bar then handed Mary an alcohol swab and a towel. She handed the items to Allie. I noticed Mary’s mocking demeanor had changed to almost jealousy after the 30$ had somehow morphed into the 150$ offer now on the table for her co-worker.

“Make it something fruity guys,” Allie called to the group. They had sent two of their group off to the ATM for cash. The remaining bros looked at each other as if buying the drink hadn’t occurred to them

“I got you covered.” The bartender said, pointing at Allie. He then grabbed two colorful bottles and started mixing a drink.

“You’ll like this!” He called as he handed it to Mary.
“And this would be?” Allie asked.

“I think it’s a WooWoo, it’s good.” Mary replied as she handed it to Allie.

“Get you cleaned up?” Allie asked as she took the cloth from Mary.

“Probably a good idea,” agreed Shannon as she reached out for the cloth.

“Oh I got it. Trust me, we’ll put on a little show and you’ll enjoy the tips later.” Allie explained with a wink.

Shannon opened her mouth in response, appeared to think it over, and then slowly dropped her hand down. She raised a skeptical eyebrow at Allie but reclined herself back down on the table.

Allie glanced in our direction and gave our table a sly grin. She locked eyes with me and quickly winked. (We have been together for almost half a year but trust me I was as shocked as the rest of the bros haha).

“I hope you don’t think you’re getting anything like this out of me!” Susan laughed as she pointed at Matthew. Matthew laughed and returned a fake frowny face.

Instead of just wiping the whole cloth over Shannon’s tummy, Allie wrapped one of the ends around her pointer finger and began brushing it lightly across Shannon’s tummy.

“Heeey! Heemph!” Shannon giggled as Allie playfully brushed along her side where the liquid had run off. The cloth caused her upper body to twitch with each stroke.

“Wow are you ticklish?” Allie asked, totally playing dumb. I knew she was doing this for me now.

“I.. ugh...no.” Shannon replied, clearly embarrassed.

“Sure seems like it hon,” Allie said as she brushed off Shannon’s lower belly.

Shannon smiled but shook her head and was now clearly holding giggles back. Allie brushed along the top of her shorts and got a grunt and a hip twitch in response.

“Well.. it feelseh.. weird ehef you…do itehe like that.” Shannon argued with muffled giggles. I could see her struggling to keep her arms at her sides.

Allie dipped a corner into her belly button and twirled the cloth. Shannon grunted again and then propped herself up on her elbow and grabbed the cloth.

“Heeehehh ok I think I’m clean haha.” Shannon said.

Shannon quickly grabbed the alcohol swab off the table and with a distrusting look at Allie, started to wipe down her own tummy.

Allie shrugged innocently and glanced back at the table. I stared back with a pleased grin and shook my head in disbelief.

A small crowd of gawkers had gathered around us now. I guess I didn’t blame them, I was enjoying the show.

“You better make sure you get her that money now Allie!” Nicole joked.

The Bday dudes returned from the ATM and after a quick meeting presented 5 crisp 20$ bills to the table. Shannon reached out to collect her reward.

“Woah woah! I have to do the shot first babe!” Allie teased.

“Seriously?” Shannon replied, her voice containing a hint of annoyance.

“Well someone might be too ticklish for me to do it.” Allie challenged.

She poked a finger playfully into Shannon’s side. Shannon was propped up on her elbows and had to move her arm to bat Allie’s hand away, sending her down awkwardly onto her back.

“Stahahap it!” Shannon demanded with a forced giggle. “This was just a body shot!”

“It’s not my fault you’re ticklish…” Allie replied with a grin.

“Geeze I’ll do it for the $100.” Mary said, grabbing the cash from the bros.

I wasn’t sure if she was serious or just enjoying the chance to torment her attractive young coworker.

“No, I’ll do it.. just.. ok whatever.” Shannon said. She closed her eyes and laid back, running her fingers uneasily through her blonde hair.

“Alright, you ready?” Allie asked.

“Yep, let’s go.” Shannon said, eyes still closed.

Allie poured the full shot into Shannon’s bellybutton. Shannon gasped and sucked in her abs in reaction to the liquid. The extra booze again leaked out of her navel and trailed out, down her side.

“Geehehez too much again.” Shannon said, nervously stating the obvious.

“Oh, can’t waste it!” Exclaimed Allie. She quickly bent over and lapped up the liquor, running her tongue up Shannon’s side.

“Whahat! Oh come onhaha!” Giggled Shannon as she lifted her head up. Her slim torso jerked away from Allie’s tongue.

“Woah woah! Don’t spill it all! I still have to do the shot!” Teased Allie.

Shannon sighed in frustration but laid her head back down.

“I think I got it all though,” Allie added. She reached with her hand to where the liquid had run off and scratched her nails over the bare skin of Shannon’s side.

“Heyehehe! Seriously just dohaha thehehe shahahat!” Shannon giggled as her body twerked sideways. She contorted her abs trying to break contact with the nails but finally reached down and swatted at Allie’s hand. She was clearly very ticklish, and beginning to get embarrassed.

“Well stay still or you’ll dump it all out! And no cheating!” Allie shot back. She nudged both of Shannon’s arms back up towards her head.

“Yep, no body shot, then my 100$” Mary sang antagonistically. She flashed the cash in the air and ignored a quiet objection from one of the bros.

“I’m trying! This is ridiculous! Just do it!” Blurted Shannon.

She had a look of slight frustration but also couldn’t help but giggle at the silliness of the situation as she laid back down. She shook her head and reluctantly interlaced her hands on top of her head.

Allie grinned and bent over, lowering her head over Shannon’s belly. She pressed her lips over Shannon’s bellybutton and then gently sucked while wiggling her tongue into her innie.

“Heheheohehehemyehehegahahahad.” Shannon giggled cutely, seeming to have given up on holding it in. Her grip tightened over her hair and her torso sexily gyrated back and forth.

“Holy Shit Dude Happy Fucking Birthday!” One of the bros called out, punching his buddy.

Allie slurped up the remaining liquid but kept her head down and repositioned her lips lower over Shannon’s innie. She continued wiggling her tongue deep into the bellybutton and then nibbled on the lower bellybutton edge.

“Okokokokghahahahastop!” Laughed Shannon. She started jerking her hips back and forth in an effort to escape Allie’s tongue but finally had enough and reached down to cover her belly.

Allie reached out and started goosing Shannon’s sides with her hands.

“Oh my Gahahahahad Okhahahahaha thaaaahahahats good enoughahahaha!”

Shannon burst into roaring laughter and struggled to do a sit-up to protect her tummy. She squirmed side to side while she was coming up as each of her sides were squeezed. She finally managed to grab hold of Allie’s hands and rolled to her side, almost falling off the table.

“HahahaSeriously! Ok! Enough! Geeze!” Shannon stammered, red with embarrassment as she collected herself.

“Oh boy, we all good there?” Bartender asked.

“Yeah Yeah I’m fine,” Shannon replied, looking at Allie with an expression I couldn’t quite pin down. Possibly bewilderment?

“Haha well I’d say you earned that 100$.” Allie laughed.

She got several hoots and whistles of approval and one of the bros even started clapping.

“WELL YEAH!” Shannon steamed as she snatched the money from a snickering Mary. She grabbed the cloth and quickly wiped off her tummy.

“Girl you really are crazy!” Nicole cheered as Allie turned back to our table.

“You owe me big time!” Shannon yelled, pointing at the bartender, who held up his hands in defense.

“Yeah yeah I know.” He replied.

“Don’t forget the shirt!” I called, too excited by what I just witnessed to not be involved in some way.

Shannon turned and looked at me, then glanced at Allie who had sat back down next to me. Her gaze lingered for a moment before the bros pushed Bday boy out of their circle towards her.

“You are something else babe…” I said to Allie with a huge smile.

“Yeah, did you like that?” She asked with an innocent look.

“Alright Birthday boy,” Shannon said as she grabbed the pen. It seemed like the whole bar cheered as she checked off the body shot box.

I was watching Shannon sign her name on the shirt and jumped when I felt a hand slid into my lap, confirming my excitement. (Because boy was I excited).

“Alright boys, shots on me for the bday group. Only requirement is that tips go to the young lady for giving you a damn fun birthday!” Yelled the bartender.

We stuck around for another 30 minutes or so and watched Shannon overcome her embarrassment and eventually enjoy the newfound popularity.

Our table bought the Bday boy a shot a little later and called Shannon over to deliver it. She watched us suspiciously as she made her way over but was all smiles as Allie gave her a 50$ tip (from me) lol. Allie gave her a quick hug and told her she had been a good sport.
I watched Shannon make at least another 100$ in tips before we decided to call it a night.
I spent the cab ride home getting fake pestered by Allie for how much I enjoyed Shannon getting tickled.

We got home and played our own drinking game involving body shots and other actions I’m not allowed to share lol.
Really the whole body shot “tickling” part was in total about a 10 minute portion of our night… but I’m going to remember it for a loooooong time.

Thanks! We won’t make it back to that bar this weekend but I’m interested to see Shannon again once we do! And another small update…. Allie wanted to read through my post (I don’t think she believed me about the tickling community) and besides giving me crap for the marriage statement, didn’t kick me to the curb lol.

Awesome story guy! I wonder if Shannon has ticklish feet. Next time you go back there ask her. lol. Thanks for sharing guy.

I’m not sure about Shannon, but the gf has herself some ticklish feet. She is getting pretty close to turning me into a foot guy lol. I may post a couple fun personal tickling stories here in a bit. I’m still feeling her out about the whole “tickle torture” aspect of the fetish. Haven’t done much besides some “forced” playful tickling and I don’t want to scare her off lol.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back