• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Store #1

ticklelover86

Hello, everybody!

I am still somewhat new here, although I have been lurking about for years under a few different names, never able to remember what they were.

HOWEVER, I was hoping to get some help here...

I am looking to start a new clips store, and I wanted to see what you guys thought of the idea, and get some community feedback to see if this is just a niche market or if this is something everyone would enjoy.

So, it's like this:

The idea I had for the store's name would be something along the lines of "Tickle Wrecked," or even a play on "Breaking Bad," called "Breaking Tickle" or something silly like that; IDF'nK! Shit... lol I haven't ironed that out yet, probably needs more work. But, honestly, I'd like you, the community, to tell me what you think the name should be.

However, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this...

The idea for the store revolves around the idea of filming clips of me (or someone else, M/F) breaking someone with tickling, possibly a forced orgasm or two mixed in fr good measure, and pushing them to their absolute limits.

Now, of course, we're not going to ACTUALLY do that, that's such a newbie move because you'd desensitize them in about 2 minutes, assuming they don't pass out first.

The idea is to leave them completely wrecked by the time I'm done.

How many of us can think of at least one person they'd LOOOOVE to do that to, huh? I know there are people who would model for this, too!

Surely, ...SURELY... I CANNOT be the ONLY one who thinks the idea of a woman, or group of women, tickling me until I'm completely broken and wrecked like that, no safe word, no timer, just going for "broken" until leaving me a giggling, blubbering, drooling (not just from the mouth, either XD), and incoherently babbling mess, curled up into the fetal position and begging for my mommy (or something else entirely XD) is the hottest thing that could ever happen to me, right?

RIGHT???

Of course, there'd have to be safe words. At least a few... pain, or medical emergency, things like that.

But I could even play some mind games with them, saying things like, "oh, sweetie... you poor thing... you don't get it yet, do you? You see, I'm going to find that one spot-that one spot that everyone has; that one spot that you just can't stand being tickled for one single second longer-and I'm going to tickle you there; and I'm going to tickle, and tickle, and tickle, until one of two things happens: you break (safe word), or you die (pass out). Ready? Actually... I don't really care if you're ready or not..."

FOR THE LADIES, and fans of F/M tickling:
Of course, I know there are a lot of ladies who are tickle fanatics, too, so of course there would be a section for them as well. For one, I'll offer myself to any model, or uhh- *gulp* modelS, that I tickle who think they can break ME. Plus, a guys section where we'd have F/M tickle torture. Guys are a bit more easily broken than women. They've got the whole "childbirth" and "monthly visitor" thing going. We don't. That makes us quite a bit weaker, because as the old adage goes: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

So, am I the only one who'd love to have that happen to me, and is this a niche market?

Or is this something the community would like to see?

Give me your ideas of what you would want to see!

If you want to be in a video or know models or people into my particularly sadistic brand of tickling, send them my way! We'll be setup in Fort Worth, Texas.

It should take me about a year to get everything setup, because I still need to network a bit and film some content I can get started with.

Thank you all, and I already LOOOVE this community!

— DJ

Okay, so I get that this may be a little rough. It’s a very rough idea. I posted it here so that I could fine tune it. If my expectations aren’t realistic, tell me what you would do differently! I don’t just want to create a store that people want to see, but I want to create a store that the people of this forum helped build. I want buy-in. I want you guys to take ownership. I’d like us to create this together with input from everyone, and take the best ideas and make a gem. Help me take this very rough idea and mould it into something great!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back