• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April's Tendrilish Sunrise */F

twonderkmoml

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, Here's my first story i just recently wrote. Never was the best with grammar so hope you all enjoy it.

A TENDRILISH SUNRISE

What a gorgeous sunrise. April thought to herself. It was a perfect morning for a walk in the woods this morning. She was wearing her sneakers, silk ankle socks and a white strapless summer dress. Once she saw how beautiful the sky was, she decided to climb up a tree to get a better look. Unbeknownst to April though, there were vine tendrils that were moving towards her and soon she felt this itchy tickling sensation on her calves and ankles. Lost in the beauty of the sunrise April hadn't even noticed; it wasn't until her sneaker slipped off her heel and she felt the same itchy ticklish sensation working its way onto her heels did she finally sense something at her feet.

Giggles hehehehe, something is tickling my fancy this morning. April said to herself. Right as she looked down her right sneaker fell off.

Hehehe awe shoot, now i have to climb down with one shoe on. April said out loud to herself as she felt the heel of her left foot slip free, followed by the same itchy ticklely sensation working its way from her left calve onto her heel. At this point April went to lift her foot to grab her sneaker before it fell off when she realized that she couldn't as more giggles started to flow from her grinning lips. April now inadvertently wiggling her foot out of her remaining sneaker.

*Giggles* hehehe. What the *giggles* Hehehehehell is going hehehe on. April laughingly said to herslf as she looked down to see vines tangled around her ankles, and at this time she felt her heels slip free from her ankle socks. Now feeling that tichy ticklely sensation on her bare heels working towards the bases of her arches. This caused April to start wiggling her toes and feet, resulting in her starting to squirm oh of here socks more and more. Her socks sliding further down her feet as she was unable to stop herself from wiggling her own feet out of her ankle socks. As more of her soles become exposed, the more her feet are tickled all over by the tendril like vines that seemed to know how to tickle even the nerves of her soles.

Eeeeheheehheahahahahaha Ohohohohohoh My Gohohohod, hehehe that tickles. Hehahahaha oh god hehehehe stop hehehe it, hehehe let mehehehe go! April said, now starting to laugh more uncontrollably as she was now wiggled her toes completely free from her socks as the tickling was quickly becoming the worst she ever had on her feet.

Giggling herself silly as she watched her cute feet wiggle free of her ankle socks. Watching as her socks floated down to the ground, and at this time is when she noticed a giant pod plant on the ground below her with dozens of tendrils sprouting out of it slowly swaying in the air.

Hahaha oh my hehehe gohohod whahahar the hell hehehe is thahahat. April laughingly said to herself as tendrils now wrapped around her toes following her toes every wiggle no matter how much she wiggled her toes. Tendrils even went and tickled under her toenails where she had never been tickled before. With all the tendrils tickling her toes as well as the rest of her soles resulting In her wiggling her toes as crazy as she could wiggle them. Now she started to feel the vines tugging on her ankles, pulling her down towards the giant pod plant below her. April now having to brace herself as she was giggling like a silly little girl.

Hahaha nohohoho let me hahaha gohohohoh hahaha you stupid giggles, plant. April shouted starting to become completely overwhelmed by the vines ticklely sensations.

While April was distracted by all the vines at her feet. She didn't notice more vines sneaking up behind her starting to pull down on the zipper of her Summer dress. It wasn't until her dress was almost completely unzipped and feeling fresh air against her exposed back did she finally noticed that her dress was being unzipped. Unable to do anything with her hands occupied, bracing to prevent herself from being pulled down. All she could do was giggle and laugh as her dress was fully unzipped.

Wahahahahat! Hey! Leaheheheheve my drehehehesss alone. April laughingly yelled as she was now laughing so much she was barely able to speak from all the vines tickling every sensitive spot on her extremely ticklish feet. April cursing to herself for deciding to go full commando this morning with nothing else on under her dress. Her wrap around dress just barely being held up by her breasts, her only remaining dignity before she'd become fully one with nature. Trying maintain her composure, trying to prevent herself from moving too much and wiggling out of the rest of her dress.

BwahahahahA! Nohohohohohhahahahaha! Stohohohohohohohohop it! April screamed, bursting into uncontrollable laughter as more vines caught her off guard, as there now were vines poking and tickling her hips and ribs. Causing her to squirm like crazy, making her wiggle and dance herself out of her dress leaving completely one with nature. With her dress completely gone now, the vines on her ribs and hips now slowly teased and worked there way towards her DD breasts. April barely noticing as the vines on her feet tickled every worst spot imaginable on her now hyper sensitive feet, tickling to the very soul of her soles.

Ahhhhahahahahahahaha! Somebody help mehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahaha! She screamed in hysterical laughter. Her whole body straining against the vines tickling her and trying to pull her towards the giant pod plant down below her.

Just when April thought things couldn't get any worse, she felt pressure on her ankle working up her shins. Looking down to see a giant vine teasingly slithering it's way up her. As it reached her thigh, the tip of it starting swaying back and forth, stroking and caressing her thigh. Sending shivers throughout her already overwhelmed and over stimulated sensitive body, low moans escaping between her hysterical laughter. Looking down, April saw this giant vine teasing and caressing her thigh, knowing full well what was to come.

Oh God, Somebody help me!!!

To be continued...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back