• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Hypnosis

ODBALLTICKLEMAN

How do you feel about tickling hypnosis? Hypnotising someone into feeling like they're being tickled.

I've done this many times with girls.
Also, lots of examples on YouTube, as well as websites like Hypnosis On Display, video "Maggie Hypnotized – First Visit."

How well does it work? I've had results from 0 to 10 and everywhere in-between. I've had girls that didn't respond at all, either because they were never truly under, or they were under but weren't at all ticklish and so didn't relate to the suggestion. I've also had girls shrieking and gasping for air with no control over their reactions whatsoever. And then plenty are in the middle, feeling exactly as I instructed them to feel at the moment, while at the same time, somehow not completely out of control.

I've done this many times with girls.
Also, lots of examples on YouTube, as well as websites like Hypnosis On Display, video "Maggie Hypnotized – First Visit."

How well does it work? I've had results from 0 to 10 and everywhere in-between. I've had girls that didn't respond at all, either because they were never truly under, or they were under but weren't at all ticklish and so didn't relate to the suggestion. I've also had girls shrieking and gasping for air with no control over their reactions whatsoever. And then plenty are in the middle, feeling exactly as I instructed them to feel at the moment, while at the same time, somehow not completely out of control.

Damn -- I just downloaded that Maggie clip. Pretty awesome stuff. I was never into hypnosis and honestly never believed in it but this looks legit.

I'm a huge fan of it! Watched most of the videos I could find to have it done to me. Hoping one day to do it in person with someone.

I love hypnosis but I find it hard to get quality tracks. Let alone quality fetish based tracks.
And my personal preference is a male voice so then I discount anything I find with a female hypnotist and I basically never find a good Tword one haha

This is something I've been pondering as well! I'm thinking of making an asmr type video as a hypnotist/tickle witch and I'm wondering how it'd be received.

There a couple of videos like this on youtube that are pretty awesome actually. Some do it with the nail tapping trigger too which is so good. Would love to see one from you :)

Are there? Do you mind telling me who they're by? I need some inspiration!

There are several general tickle hypnosis on YouTube... and there are some hands-free orgasm ones as well! Thought you might be interested.

I’m very interested in this. Would love to make my ticklee climax after a certain amount of tickling. Or other naughty sexual triggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back