• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fatguy Films

Bagelfather

Verified
I have been a part of the kink community for over two decades. Tickling was my gateway kink and I have decided to turn this passion for kink (especially tickling) into produced clips.

Custom's will be available for some models. Mostly this will be with models in the area and that I am still in contact with and others are models that travel and we film when our paths cross; stay tuned for updates on which models are available for customs.

What other things besides tickling may Fatguy Films be involved with? It will depend on how well we do with our launch and if there is a demand. One I would like to set up a scene for is with a violet wand. I would need to find the right models, setting, and use a higher end camera for the low lighting to capture the electrical sparks.

With regard to the name Fatguy Films I tried different names in my head, but decided to go with the fact that I'm a fat guy and I should own that and not hide from it. People may have issues with body sizes, but I don't when it comes to myself and my models. I want fun and real people in my films as well as established models.

Will there be male on male or female on male tickling or other videos? Possibly, if things go well and there is more budget then I may look into these areas especially if there is demand.

If you are a model that is open to being tickled and/or do the tickling you can reach out to me directly through the contact page. Model safety and consent is very important to me. If you want to model I can provide references or you can listen to the testimonials of Goddess Fina and Bella Ink on my about page: http://fatguyfilms.com/about

My website link is in my signature.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back