• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Janitor's Closet: introducing Ashley Grable (M/f, sexual, noncon)

Author's note: forgot to put in the title, there's a little F/f at the start, but the M/f is the thrust of the story. Also, edging

"Ok, click there next, then copy over that last data point, and you should be done." Twenty-three year old Ashley Grable straightened up away from the computer desk, smoothed down her black pencil skirt, and smiled down at Max. The petite, curvy blonde often helped her junior office worker get his assignments done when he was over his head, and always did so with her usual friendly grin. As she strode away from his desk, black heels clicking on the floor, she was unaware of his eyes on her hose-clad legs and well-rounded ass, as she was busily trying to see the office wall-clock while checking that her professional white button-down was still tucked in all the way around. Noting the time, she headed for the break room, seeing that her friend Sybil had beaten her there.

"Hey Ash. You hear about the company picnic this weekend?" The taller brunette cut past the small talk, as usual. Ashley's big blue eyes widened in surprise.

"Wait, this weekend as in THIS weekend?" Ashley asked.

"No, this weekend as in last weekend," Sybil responded with a roll of her brown eyes. "Is your email on the fritz again?"

"I guess so. Looks like I'll have to take a page from a certain someone's book and go hit on IT until they fix it." The small blonde smirked at her friend and turned towards the coffee machine, only to feel sharp nails digging into her sides.

"EEEEK! SYBIL, STAAhap!" As she arched her back and jerked away, Ashley managed to bring her voice down to a normal volume. Unfortunately for her, Sybil followed, her long fingers moving around to the shorter woman's flat belly and scratching through the thin fabric of the button-down. Ashley did her best to slap the hands away, but even the slightest tickling completely destroyed her coordination

"You should really watch what you're implying about me, Ash!" the tall brunette gleefully taunted her friend, then moved up to dig into Ashley's sensitive rib cage.

"OHOHOHOHOKAAHAY! I WOHOHON'T CAHAAAAHALL YOU A -AHH!- A SHAHAAAMELESS FLIRTAHAAHAA!" The blonde beauty managed to choke out a concession through her laughter, then gasped for breath as the questing claws pulled away from her shirt's thin fabric and the sensitive flesh underneath. After the tickle attack, the two chatted about work and life in general, and others filtered into the break room. The workday progressed as normal, and so did the rest of the week, until finally it was time for the company picnic.

Ashley felt her heart begin to quicken as she pulled up to the park across the street from the company building and stepped out of her car in brown sandals, tight denim jeans, and a blue-and-pink striped sleeveless top. The picnic was the only major non-work event the company hosted all year, and she had joined just too late to attend the last one. The beautiful young woman was looking forward to showing off her fun, non-business side to her coworkers, and to networking with people from other departments. She had foregone most of her usual makeup to show off her cute freckles and intentionally arrived a little late, so she could see at a glance which departments were well-represented. She secured a cup of water and began to move; though her wandering seemed aimless, it brought her directly to her target, the salespeople; their department was the quickest means of promotion for a hard worker like her.

To her delight, several of them, including the department's assistant manager, were discussing her favorite sci-fi strategy game; after an enjoyable thirty minutes, the curvy girl wandered away again, content she had made a good impression and angling towards a trio from HR. She found them discussing romance novels; once again, the conversation played straight to her interests, and her additions made the conversation quite lively. Ashley continued this way throughout the picnic; eventually, she found her self talking with her boss Mr. Hunter - a tall, muscular and good-looking man in his mid-thirties - and a security guard, Richard - who constantly stared at her full breasts and bubble butt when he thought she wasn't looking. Mid-sentence, Mr. Hunter stopped and slapped his forehead.

"Oh, darn it! I forgot the extra plates, and I've got to give the thank-you speech in five minutes." He shook his head, chuckling at his own embarrassment.

"I'll get them!" Ashley said immediately, eager to seize an opportunity to look good for her boss. "Where are they?"

"Thanks Ashley, you're a lifesaver," Mr. Hunter said with a relieved grin. "They're in the janitor's closet, on the top shelf in the back."

"If you need a big strong man to carry them, I could be persuaded to help," Richard said with a smirk.

"Ah, no thanks Richard, it's just one package," Ashley responded with a pleasant smile, setting out for the nearby building. Her expression turned to a grimace once she was facing away from him; she usually enjoyed when people checked her out, but the way he always tried to hide his leers and then smirked when she looked at him gave her goosebumps.

The building was unlocked, but eerily empty when the curvaceous beauty got there. She made her way towards the janitor closet, and began hearing music as she approached.

"Hello? Mr. Pedley, is that you?" the blue-eyed woman called out. Finally, she reached the closet, which was really more of a reasonably sized storage room; the door was open, the light was on, and a speaker within was playing fast, loud music, but the janitor, Woodrow Pedley, wasn't inside. She frowned and rubbed her bare arms, glancing up and down the hallway as goosebumps began to mingle with the freckles on her shoulders and biceps. Most of the doors were slightly ajar, but the rooms were clearly dark. Peculiar music aside, she could see the package of plates exactly where Mr. Hunter had told her it would be, so she eventually shrugged and stepped into the room. Due to the music, she didn't hear Pedley sneak out of the room across the hall and into the closet behind her. As she crossed the closet towards the back shelves, she also did not hear him close and lock the door, nor did she have an inkling that he was creeping towards her as she stood on her toes and stretched for the shelf. The first sign of his presence for the small, curvy blonde was his fingertips digging into her taut, silky smooth, and utterly unprotected pits.

"YAAAHAAAHAAA!" Ashley wailed, immediately pulling her arms down. The ticklish beauty instinctively tried to double over, but found her bulbous breasts pressed up against the shelf in front of her. Her assailant pressed his weight in behind her, fingers trapped in her explosively sensitive underarms and wiggling spasmodically. As she overcame her surprise, she tried to reach across her body, to push away the stroking appendages without raising her arms, but found the shelving in her way. Gritting her teeth through the laughter, she raised her arms straight out to the sides, aiming to grab each wriggling claw with the hand on the same side, but found her own wrists grasped instead. Ashley gasped for air as the ticklish assault stopped, then gasped again as her assailant pulled her arms straight up over her head, pulling her tiny frame tight once more, then shifted grips to hold both her slender wrists in one long-fingered hand.

"Mr. Pedley, is that - no DON'T!" the restrained blonde shrieked with panic as the tall man behind her, his face cast in shadow by the light behind him, draped a plastic tie around her wrists and pulled it tight. One hand then continued to hold her arms up while the other zipped down her right side, from pit to hip and back again, drawing more laughter from the hypersensitive girl.

"HEEHEEEHEEELP MEHEEEHEEE!" Ashley screamed as loud as she could, still struggling against the one-handed tickling onslaught. As a slight silver lining, she was now able to jerk slightly to her left for the tiniest of reprieves, though her upraised arms always forced her back to the right again. Even that was taken away a moment later, as the taller man clamped his legs on either side of her flaring hips and wrapped his free arm around to attack her flat, cloth-covered belly. The trapped woman screamed again and again through her laughter, hoping against hope that someone else was in the building. She was finally able to stop laughing as her captor grasped her wrists with both hands and pulled her away from the shelves, dragging her to the middle of the room with her arms still painfully raised. At the same time, she was able to get a glimpse of his face.

"Wha- Mr. Pedley? Why are you doing this? Untie me, you're going to be in trou- OH NO NO WHY?!" Her hoarse protests turned to screaming once again as Pedley looped a long cord through the plastic tie, draped it over the hook from the ceiling, and pulled it tight, tying it to one of the shelves behind her. Her toes barely able to touch the floor, painfully aware of how stretched out and exposed her ticklish pits were, the gorgeous blonde turned to stare with wide blue eyes as the janitor slowly advanced towards her, a malicious grin on his face and his hands raised into claws.

"NO COME ON, I'VE HAD ENOUGH, LET ME GO, NO NO NO HELP MEHEEEE SOHOHOHOMEBOHOHOHDEEHEEHEE!" Ashley kicked Pedley's legs in vain as he began to lobster-claw her soft sides; when he moved up to her ribs, she threw her head back, scrunched her eyes shut, and wailed her laughter to the ceiling. Her thick, denim-clad legs thrashing in all directions, brown sandals just brushing the floor, flowing blonde hair flying every which way, the struggling beauty didn't even notice when he turned her to face away from him once more. She did, however, notice when the tickling stopped and he pressed in behind her once again, his hands clamping down just above her impressive bosom while his index fingers trailed from the bottom of her shirt's arm holes... up around the sides of those same holes... to her thin biceps... and back down the sides again, never quite going into her pits. She gasped for air and tried to form a reasonable argument again.

"Please," Pedley finally spoke in a soft, low voice, barely audible through the music. "Do your best. Persuade me to release you. Draw attention with your screams. Whatever you think will most effectively end this ordeal."

"Wha- why- look, Mr. Pedley-" the gasping, red-faced blonde began

"Please, call me Woodrow. We're going to be getting very familiar with each other soon, so why not use first names?"

"A-alright, Woodrow," Ashley said, wincing as a finger strayed a fraction of an inch into her pit. "When this gets out, there's going to be big fucking consequences for you. Tying up a fellow employee? You can't OH FUHUHUHUCK!"

Midway through her sentence, Woodrow's pointer fingers had darted directly into her hairless underarms, drilling in deep and wiggling like demented worms. A moment later they resumed their calm circling.

"You can't AHAHAHAA!" Ashley tried again, only to be interrupted again by the devilish digits drilling into her taut flesh, her big blue eyes beginning to water.

"I'd be careful telling me what I can't do right now, if I were you," Woodrow calmly observed.

"Huh...huh... how," the curvaceous captive gasped out after a moment. "how do you expect to get away with this? The cameras saw us come in here, they'll pick up my screams, there's noOHOHOHOHOHNOOOOHOHOH!"

She was cut off by the janitor's tickling fingers a third time; but now, instead of using two fingers to tickle her and the rest to hold her, he spidered all ten digits into her smooth-shaven pits, reducing her once again to a screaming, thrashing mess and following her crazed spinning. Then he began to explore: first down to her ribs, where he squeezed and darted his fingers between the bones, then lower to lobster claw her tender sides again, and finally around front to stroke and pinch her belly. Eventually, as he moved away from her most ticklish places, Ashley was able to steal a breath of air and scream for help again. Then again, and again, until she was beginning to go hoarse and her wild flailing was beginning to die down. Then Woodrow stopped, grasped the hem of her tight top, and leaned in to her ear.

"Did you know this room is soundproofed?" He said, and pulled her shirt up over her face, leaving the collar around her neck. The exhausted and now-blinded beauty would have flushed at having her hot pink bra exposed, had her face not already been beet-red from laughing. Then, as Pedley began to gather her sleeveless top's fabric together over her head, she processed the sentence.

"S-soundproof?" She croaked out as she heard another plastic tie pull tight, and the gathered fabric of her shirt came to rest atop her head, still covering her face, rather than dropping back down over her bare torso. Her cruel captor chuckled at her dismay, then finally turned off the loud, pumping music.

"Oh yes, your screams never had a chance of accomplishing anything. Really, you may as well just give up and enjoy yourself. Speaking of enjoyment, why don't we play a little game?" Two of his fingers reached between the buxom blonde's bulbous breasts and gripped the clasp of her bra.

"W-wait, please, I'll- I won't tell anyone, if you just let me go right now and don't take my bra," Ashley forced out. Through it all, she had managed to hold back her tears, but now, at the thought of being completely topless before this man and his probing, prodding fingers, she began to cry, suppressed sobs racking her tiny frame and setting her breasts jiggling in a bra that was already struggling to contain them while salty tears stained the fabric of her shirt.

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything to your bra, except hold this little hook right here," Woodrow said. "If you want it to stay on, all you have to do is hold still."

"WhaAHAHAHASHIHIHIHIIT!" the confused captive howled as his other hand began to flicker across her bare, milky-white tummy. She just barely managed to hold still as he worked from the waistline of her jeans to just under her breasts, her abdomen tensing up with the effort to hold still. She had a close call a moment later, as he dipped a single finger into her cute innie belly button, swirling it around like a tornado touching down on her defenseless skin, but the clasp of her bra held. She stayed firm as he began playing piano on her ribs as well, though the effort left her belly and sides aching. Ashley even held still as he raced his fingers back and forth across her collarbones with feather-light touches before plunging into her ample cleavage and pinching her trembling bosom. Then he began racing up and down her side, starting just above her hip and stopping just below her pit, and she flinched a little every time he reached the top of his loop, just barely keeping the motion small enough to keep the clasp from snapping open. Then, disaster struck: as Woodrow's fingers traced back down to her hip, he darted his wicked tongue into the buxom beauty's underarm.

"GAAHAHAhAAA!" Ashley jerked away from the unexpected sensation, her bra flying open and enormous breasts tumbling into view. The janitor slipped around behind her, keeping his tongue firmly in her pit, while his index fingers flickered up and down across her nipples. It was the most ticklish sensation the topless woman had experienced yet, and quickly sent her into silent laughter as the tiny pink nubs at the front of her wildly bouncing breasts quickly swelled and grew rock-hard, a pressure beginning to build in her loins. She couldn't breathe; all she could do was shake with noiseless guffaws as her most sensitive spots were teased and tormented. Eventually, darkness began to loom, but just before merciful unconsciousness could overtake her, Pedley stopped.

She inhaled hungrily, her pink-lined and sweaty torso heaving, the crotch of her jeans beginning to soak through. Once her breath quieted, the sadistic janitor hiked the collar of her shirt up just high enough to press a water bottle to her full lips, allowing her to sip and soothe her sore, hoarse throat. By straining to look down, she could just barely see past the lower edge of the shirt; the view showed only the bottle, her swaying breasts, and Woodrow's legs, but it was better than being completely blinded. Unfortunately for the desperate tickle toy, her collar was quickly pulled back down under her chin, leaving her with nothing but the sight of blue and pink stripes once again.

Ashley was so exhausted, she didn't react at all when Pedley gripped her left ankle, raising her leg out perpendicularly in front of her. She barely even paid attention when he began to speak.

"This is the same game, but it's your sandal on the line. I'm sure that's lower stake for you than your bra was, so it will be a nice little breather to keep you conscious." With that, he gripped the heel of her sandal with one hand, and slipped a single finger under her arch. On reflex, the unresisting blonde immediately jerked her foot back, pulling completely out of the soft brown footwear. Then a thought occurred to her: if he got her sandals off, her jeans were probably next. That restored enough urgency to her mind that she struggled as he gripped her right ankle, pulling that foot to the same position its cousin had just been in.

"Ohoh, got a little of your fire back?" Woodrow said, and slipped a finger under her arch again. Ashley jerked, but kept her foot flexed and leg straight as the finger slid up and down the soft, smooth sole of her foot. She gritted her teeth through her giggles, nostrils flaring within the cave created by her tied-up shirt, and tensed her thick thigh and well-rounded calf as additional fingers slid into the gap between footwear and foot. The petite woman managed to hold still until one digit flickered like lightning up to just under her toes; she nearly jerked her foot clean out of the sandal, but kept a tight grip on the single strap running between her big toe and its neighbor. Unfortunately for the determined prisoner, this exposed more of her foot, and as his fingers began to explore between her tightly curled toes she lost her grip on the leather thong. Her foot dropped to the ground again, the barefoot beauty was relieved to note that the pressure in her lower belly had died down once the janitor's hands were away from her now-softening nipples. Her relief turned to dread when her prediction came through, and Pedley gripped the fly of her jeans just above the button.

"I think you know what comes next," he said, and darted a finger straight into her belly button. The hard prod forced a helpless squeak from her lips and caused her to arch her hips back, undoing the button straight away, but she recovered well enough to keep her zipper done up as he began pinching up and down her sides. That lasted until he pinched her left nipple; she jerked and twisted away, despair filling her again as her tight denim covering came unzipped and cool air flowed across the front of her light blue thong. The desperate blonde spread her legs as far as she could, resisting Pedley's initial downwards tug on her jeans, but it was a short-lived attempt; he sent a single long finger down the open front of her pants, hooked her stretched out taint, and began to wriggle. Ashley squealed in shock at the invasive touch, slamming her thighs closed without thinking. Before she could recover, the blue denim was bunched up around her slender ankles. Mercifully, or so she thought, she was granted a reprieve then; her shirt was finally pulled all the way past her head, allowing her to see again, and a water bottle once more pressed to her lips. She gulped greedily, then realized her throat was soothed just enough to speak again.

"P-please, let me go. I-I won't tell anyone, I'll help with your work, I'll pay you, just please let me go and don't tickle me anymore," she sobbed out weakly. The janitor said nothing, just scanned her stretched out body up and down, lingering on her breasts and skimpy thong. Without a word, he grabbed a low table from the corner of the room and forced her to kneel on it. She continued crying quietly, offering him increasingly large sums of money, as he pulled her jeans clean off, then moved her ankles to opposite sides of the table, tying first one, then the other. The petite, almost-naked blonde tried to move, but was too exhausted to even budge the heavy table. She was too tired and hoarse to scream, though at that moment Pedley grabbed something that made her try: a feather duster.

"No, please, don't use that on me, I won't be able to stand it! Please, take my money, my car, I'll take out a loan to pay you, please, I'll do anything!" She forced out. He paused at that.

"Anything, you say?" the sadistic janitor mused, moving around behind her. "Well, I suppose we'll see."

WIth that, the feather duster descended on her left foot, drawing a silent scream from the defeated beauty. She wriggled the bare appendage around, trying to escape the pursuing torment, until he grabbed her toes and forced them back with his free hand. Her face twisted once more, near-silent wheezing the only noise escaping her stretched lips, as the tool moved from her smooth heel, down her perfect arch, then wiggled back and forth under her cute little toes, then darted back up to the heel to repeat the process. Her pride, which she had already thought destroyed, began to show cracks in what little there was left, and her subconscious glimpsed dangerous bargains lurking beyond those breaks. Her conscious mind, however, was entirely occupied with the feather duster, which had now moved across to her right foot, repeating the process entirely: start with some freedom, remove even that, explore every inch. Her tiny, gorgeous feet were completely worked over, the duster even flickering back and forth between them a few times.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. Pedley climbed up onto the table behind her and began fluttering the feather duster across her inner thighs; up the right, across her barely-covered taint, down the left, then reverse and repeat. The pressure in her loins, previously faded, began building again from the teasing. Then, with his free hand, the perverse janitor began pinching along the undersides of the curvaceous tickle toy's well-rounded ass cheeks, a sensation she had never expected to find ticklish. Her hips arched forward as far as they would go; he quickly pressed in behind her, planting his erection firmly between her cheeks, and swung the duster up to brush across both her nipples at once. She threw her head back in a mix of pleasure and torment, tears once again streaming from her scrunched-up eyes; those same blue eyes shot open and rolled wildly when Woodrow's free hand began dancing across the front of her thong, from the thin waistband down to the sopping-wet camel toe, occasionally running wild across the bare flesh to either side of the skimpy covering as well. Unwillingly, the sweat-soaked blonde began to grind against the fingers pressing into her barely-covered pussy, eyes staring blindly and stretched lips forming a perfect O as pre-cum began to run down her thighs. Then, just before her moment of climax, the feather duster moved to her right pit, the fingers moved up to drill into her taut belly, and that devilish tongue began slurping up and down her left pit again. Her unsatisfied libido running wild, Ashley moaned in frustration and distress, mindlessly grinding her ass into Pedley's erection. The undiluted torture continued until that grinding stopped; then, the tongue was withdrawn, the duster returned to her stiff, diamond-hard nipples, and the hand moved back down to her pussy, driving her to the edge of release again. Woodrow continued the cycle three more times, until the lust-filled beauty was too weak even to move her sensual hips.

Finally, the janitor climbed off the table and came around in front, once more eyeing the sobbing wreck in front of him with visible pleasure.

"So, out of all those offers, I notice you didn't say you'd suck my cock. Will you do that for freedom?"

"S-suck your..." Ashley hesitated at the world, swallowed, opened her mouth hesitantly... and was cut off.

"Too slow," Woodrow announced, pulling her blue thong as far down her widespread thighs as he could.

"Wai- oh!" the nude beauty's feeble protest was cut off as her captor began to tickle her bare, completely shaved pussy with his free hand, fingers spidering all over the silky-smooth flesh of her most forbidden region and occasionally darting up inside her to stroke her clit. As he did so, he moved around to her side and began dragging the duster up and down through her crack. Not long after that, a long-denied orgasm shook the gorgeous blonde's tiny, naked frame, cum drenching the already-wet panties stretched around her thighs. The powerless tickle-slave moaned and quaked with pleasure, fingers and toes curling and eyes rolling back in her head; then, the wave of lust passed and only misery remained, as the duster and fingers moved back to her overworked pits. She mustered a scream, from her hoarse throat, as her post-orgasm sensitivity made itself known. Another was pulled out of her petite, curvaceous body as Woodrow's tongue flickered across one swollen nipple, then the other, and she was once more pushed to the point of passing out. Once again, before darkness took her, the tickling stopped. This time, before she'd even stopped laughing, she was gasping out her words.

"I'll suck it... I'll suck it," she whispered, just barely loud enough to be heard.

"Price has gone up, I'm afraid," Woodrow responded. "You want out, I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

Ashley was nodding before he'd even been speaking; she made no move to resist as he disrobed and slid his massive cock up inside her, only moaning with pleasure as he began to rhythmically pound in and out. He grunted in ecstasy to finally enter his sensual captive, then reached around and began tickling under her ass cheeks once more. She gasped in shock, weakly struggling, but he held her in place until he finished, pulling out and spraying sticky white cum across her thigh as she orgasmed again. Pedley gasped with pleasure; Ashley's head lolled, slumping down in her tied position.

The janitor dressed himself, pulled out his phone, and took photos of Ashley, from both in front and behind. Then he grabbed a towel and quickly, efficiently cleaned the sweat and cum from the passive prisoner; he pulled her thong back up, gathered her breasts back into the bra and clipped it shut, and removed the plastic tie around her shirt, pulling the sleeveless number back down over her torso. Moving around behind her, he untied her feet and pulled her tight jeans back onto her legs. Then, just before closing the fly, he put a finger into her thong again, stroking her engorged clit until she was just on the verge of another orgasm. Finally, he zipped her up and untied her hands, laying the dominated blonde beauty down on the table.

"If you want those photos deleted, well, I'll be in touch about what that will cost you. But hey, I can be a little nice after that: I'll leave the door unlocked for you," he chuckled on his way out.

It took a while before Ashley recovered her strength enough to sit up, let alone stand or walk. When she finally did, unsteady on her curvy legs, her first goal was simple: get to the bathroom and get that last orgasm she'd been denied. Once that was finished, she made her way back to the park across the street; seeing the picnic was long since over, she climbed back in her car and made her way home, where she collapsed directly on her bed and passed out.

Unbeknownst to her, Pedley had not left the building after freeing her. Instead, he headed to an office, with a plaque reading HUNTER, and addressed the seemingly empty room.

"Just like you thought, boss, that little minx is the most ticklish thing I've ever gotten my hands on."

"Perfect," the voice rang out from the opposite side of a massive swivel chair. "We're going to have so much fun with young Ashley..."

THE END

The next Ashley Grable story is up now! It can be read here:The Right Response: an Ashley Grable Story (MM/f, noncon, sexual)

Last edited:
Excellent... a nod to the classic stories... fits right in.

Excellent... a nod to the classic stories... fits right in.

Thanks sole! Any particular classics it reminds you of?

purple2306 said:
Really enjoyed the story

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

swedentickle said:
Really great.
I hope there Will be more of Ashley.
THEDARKTECHIE said:
More please
More is on its way!

IslandMan said:
OUTSTANDING !!!

Thanks SO much for this great contribution !!
Thank you for your kind words!

luckycub said:
Nice one. Doesn't Ashley have two younger sisters? 18, 19?
Thanks! You must be thinking of another Ashley though

Aw, how unfortunate. Ticklishness can run in a family.

No matter, fun story, thanks for it!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back