• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zendaya's New Life Part 1

Keirluke

TMF Poster
This is in collab with the wonderful tkimp absolutely amazing and without his permission I was not able to upload this! He came up with most of the dastardly things the man in question wanted to do! So please, make sure you show him some love and check out his profile! Now lets get to it!

(This is totally a work of fiction, you can find this on DA along with many of my other stories at WolfieTkRP)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zendaya, the global Spiderman homecoming and the greatest showman star just got off the set for the new Spiderman Far From Home film. Running late, she’d always been a gym freak, heading out, headphones on, ready to get the work in. After this though? A welcome break, relaxing for the summer, maybe taking a trip away to blow off some steam. Little did she know… she’d never be able to take that trip and today would be the last time anyone would hear from her.

A man waits in his car, anxiously looking at doors to the expensive elite gym as night is darkening. He's listening Zendaya on his car speakers, his favorite singer, favorite actress and favorite person in general... He has fantasized of her so much, of her perfect body, her beautiful voice, and especially hearing that voice screaming in desperate laughter and seeing that body squirming in ticklish agony.

Soon it would all be reality for him. He had been stalking the starlet for ages, finding out her schedules and routines, all while building a soundproofed prison for her in his basement. He shuts the speakers down and his heart skips a beat when he sees her leaving the gym, wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Beautiful Zendaya, all alone and helpless... She is walking towards her car, parked next to his, and he prepares to snatch her, taking handcuffs, duct tape and ball gag in his hands already, ready to strike when she comes close enough.

Zendaya walks by several cars down the parking lot dressed in her gym wear, sleeveless shirt, sports pants, converse and knee high socks she receives a call from her mum.
“Hi mum, yes yes I have finished my chores, I’m walking to the car, yes I’ll make sure to call you when I’m done with the vacation. I have to leave I’ll be late for the plane!”

She walks to her car and fumbles for the keys, she drops them under her car. “Great... just my luck” She reaches forward for the key struggling as her muscles are exhausted from the gym work unaware of the man several cars down spying through binoculars.

The man suddenly emerges from his car, quickly for his large size, and grabs Zendaya from behind. Before she can properly react, she's pinned and bent against her own car and her hands are forced behind her back and handcuffed, and a ball gag is forced into her mouth before she even has time to properly assess the situation. His gruff voice coos "You're coming with me, darlin” dragging a solitary finger across her face, this is an ominous yet twistedly loving voice, as Zendaya is dragged to his car. Through muffled protests she tries to kick and lash out, he opens the trunk, shoves the terrified actress in, and duct tapes her ankles together before shutting it and speeding away with abducted actress.

All that is left behind of her are fallen car keys and fallen, broken phone, slid under her car.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Zendaya struggles against the van. As it drives down to an unknown destination she can’t believed what’s just happened. She tries to scream muffled pleas! “MMMOPPH HEWLP MMMM SMMMMBDY”

She tries to sit upright, carefully trying to find some leverage with the handcuffs, she kicks at the door trying to force it open but it’s too hard as she is bounced around!

The truck pulls up at an unknown destination. She fears for her life, she tries to remember how many turns he took, at least she would assess the scenery with her eyes she began to cry, tears streaming down her face… “NO!” She thought, “I have to be tough! Im strong willed… I wont give up!”

Suddenly the door opens….
“Welcome to your new home”, the burly man says opening up the door, the light hits his captives watery eyes.

The man lifts the terrified Zendaya onto his shoulder like she was stolen property, and carries her in a house surrounded by trees that was more like a cabin. Zendaya is horrified to realize that they must be in countryside, outside city limits and miles away from any inkling of civilization. Once inside, Zendaya is instantly carried downstairs to the basement, which looks like combination of a prison and dungeon.

Against one wall there's a caged section closed off with iron bars, that houses a bed, concealed corner for cleaning facilities, a wardrobe and some chairs. Most of the room is filled with bondage contraptions, like padded bondage tables, chairs with leather cuffs, stocks, pillories and X-frames. There's also chains and shackles hanging on the walls. Zendaya turns white as a sheet as her muffled, quizzical speeches are rendered useless, falling on deaf ears.

Zendaya is carried to bondage device that looks like a modified dentist's chair. It has leather straps for bondage all over. First, her legs are cuffed in place, ankles still together, followed by thick leather straps restraining her at the waist. Lastly, her arms are uncuffed, but before they are tied in place over her head. The man forcibly tears the hoodie off her, leaving her in a sleeveless shirt. Her hands are then restrained to a hook behind a secluded headrest, leaving her armpits open and vulnerable to whatever dastardly plan he has in store for them.

Lastly, her speech is granted back, the gag is removed, soaked in saliva as he lets her adjust to her new surroundings.

"How do you like the place, darling? I made it just for you.”

Zendaya tests the restraints horrified at what her captor has done, she can’t move an inch throwing her head back a mere centimetre in anger… She had always been strong willed and a powerful woman figure, she instantly bit back with words filled with venom and vigour

“ RRRR AHHH what- w-hat do you want with me? I can’t mooove at all and you know that was an expensive hoodie!”

She gazes around her surroundings, the head strap makes it difficult but she can see rows upon rows of gadgets, restraints and pictures of what look like her. But when were they taken she wondered? How could this be? And who was this man?” I’m not raaaah gonna let you get away with this you hear me? Let me go this instant, what do you want with me you freak!”

The man approaches her face, scrunched in a grimace, he plays with her hair, careful to avoid any snaps from her teeth. ”I want you, Zendaya. But more importantly I want to do something to you..."

With these ominous words he starts to slowly run his fingers down Zendaya's arms, towards her armpits. He utters the horrifying words that would be come ever present from this point forward.

”Are you ticklish, Zendaya?”

Zendaya’s eyes light up she knows the answer to this dreaded question. Her mind flutters back to Spiderman homecoming. When her cast mate Tom Holland tickled her, it was playful but it was utter hell, even for her a tough stubborn girl she couldn’t handle it! She just hoped, for the time being this sadistic man would get bored!

Shrill giggles left her mouth. “N-Nooo hehehe I’m n-nohohot dooohnt you touch meehhehe get awahahahy from me you freak!”

She knew this was bad, unbelievably this was Zendaya’s least ticklish spot and she knew it! But she had to stay strong and fight she wouldn’t give him an inch being the strong, powerful, independent woman she was, her fierce nature wouldn’t allow for such weakness.

Her concentration broken as his raspy voice speaks once more, ”You see, I've loved tickling all my life. Not childish and funny tickling. Torture. Inhumane ticklish agony, bringing people to the brink of destruction and beyond.” The sadistic glint can be seen in his eyes, as he sees the growing nervousness of his captive.

"The moment when I first saw you you've been the star of my fantasies. I've dreamed of having you as my tickle slave forever. And now it's reality."

His hands get to Zendaya's underarms, and he starts relentlessly kneading her smooth skin slowly but with real vigour.

Zendaya couldn’t believe the words she’s hearing! Why her? Why now? She screamed for help hoping anyone, someone even a stranger! To hear her. “Somebody help me!!! Anyone get me out of here” She struggled against the chair her arms straining to pull herself down then it struck her, the fingers digging into her hollows she yelped. “PFTTHAHAHA NO PLEASE DOOONT DO THAT YOUUHOHO CREEEEP LET ME OUTTA HERE!! “

“Tisk tisk such harsh words…. You can scream all you want. The room is soundproofed. Actually please do. I… encourage it” with a wicked smile her captor's excitement just grows as he lowers his hands to tickle Zendaya's ribs, sides and belly.

"Nobody is going to save you. I'm going to tickle you beyond all measure. Tickle you insane. And beyond that's just beginning, your new life starts now.

Zendayas eyes begin to water from either crying or laughing she cant tell the difference at this point. All she knows is she’s screaming with ticklish agony!

“RWAHAHAHAHAAH OH GOD NO PLLEAAASE NOT MY BELLY THAHTS HORRID AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASEE JUST LET ME GOOHAHAAHAHAH”. Her bravado taken aback by the sudden attacks, she’s in two minds about being strong and being weak. She falls back as much as the restraints let her, her bare arms straining above her head as she looks over her shoes twitching at the end she is thankful they aren’t on the menu! Yet….

"I'll find all your spots, believe me, you cant hide them from me.”

The maniacal tickling on her belly continues for a while, but as she gets a break, it's already almost time for new horrors that await the young actress. The man coldly walks to Zendaya's feet, and slowly starts removing her shoes.

"You won't believe how many times I've imagined you in torture scenes of fetish material where victim has her feet tickled... Do I dare to think that your soles are sensitive, my Zendaya?"

After getting her shoes off, he gives some teasing pokes on her still socked soles. “My Zendaya” she thinks…. How crude and awful does that sound! Her thoughts are cut off by the removal of her shoes as she winces in discomfort. She knows what comes next. Oblivion.

Zendaya whimpers, she’s worn out already and that’s not even that bad! She screams in horror as her shoes come off! He knows! Or does he? What kind of wicked game would he play with her?

On the scales of ticklishness, if there was such a thing, her feet were tickle hell.... even with socks on she couldn’t stand it! She knew this and fought with every being in her fiber to not show any weakness.

“Pfft pleasse my.... my feet aren’t evheeen that ticklishhheh so yooou can just goooho elsewhere and once you’ve had yourrr fun you cannn let me gooohoho and we can forget this happened!” Once again her facade of being brave doesn’t fool anyone.

Her eyes widen as the single poke released a gasp! She wiggles her toes and moves her feet as much as the straps would allow her she was completely at the mercy of this tickle sadist.

He calls Zendaya's bluff, but still decides to go through with the sadistic game he has in mind. What a rollercoaster this will end up being, walking to his prize, he smirks knowing what trophy lies underneath such clothing. ”Really? Then it should be fine if I take these off..."

He starts pulling off her socks, one by one. It's slow, meticulous and devious, it does take sometime due to the leather cuffs going over knee high socks, but he succeeds in baring Zendaya's feet.

"I really hope you didn't lie to me. Lying tickle slaves get punished." He slowly starts to run his index fingers on Zendaya's arches.

Zendaya watches in horror as they come off, her feet twitching in the air! Zendaya strains and laughter suddenly flows. The effect instantaneous. Her bluff has been seen through, like a sweating poker player lying about having a good hand. "BWAAHAHAHA DAMMIT GET OFFFFOOF OF MYYYY FEEET! I HAAAATE THEM BEEEEHEHEING TOOOUCHED YOUR NAIL IS HORRIBLE!!! “

She can’t believe it, one finger did that! Shrieking back to reality she cries out

“NO MORE PLEASEE JUST LET ME GO YOUVE PROVEN A POINT IM IMM T-T- “

The words can’t even escape her mouth as her eyes avert and dart elsewhere she spots a tray with a blanket over it. Would this be her new life?

End of Part 1

More coming today &#55357;&#56837; she will be joined by maybe another 2 celebs ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back