• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda strapped down and tickled HARD on the tickle bench!! "omg it tickles so bad"

Ice Princess

Verified
Amanda strapped down and tickled HARD on the tickle bench!! "omg it tickles so bad"

Finally getting around to getting Amandas tickle Torture on the bench footage up! Not sure how this got missed...well, It is well worth the wait! This girl is PERFECT for tickling,,She has become quite the tickle fan even tho she says its Pure Torture..She cannot believe how much she has come to like being tickled,,she has told us time and time again its a Love/Hate relationship with it!! Amazing,,She will have you drooling,,Her reactions are priceless!! ENJOY! & your welcome

FULL CLIP HERE
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/25643163">Amanda Gets strapped down and tickled HARD on the tickle bench!! "omg it tickles so bad!"</a>

Attachments

• amandaupper1a.jpg
    amandaupper1a.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 211
  • amandaupper1b.jpg
    amandaupper1b.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 124
  • amandaupper1c.jpg
    amandaupper1c.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 123
  • amandaupper1d.jpg
    amandaupper1d.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 122
  • amandaupper1e.jpg
    amandaupper1e.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 123
  • amandaupper1f.jpg
    amandaupper1f.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 138
  • amandaupper1g.jpg
    amandaupper1g.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 164
  • amandaupper1PREV1.mp4
    5.6 MB
  • amandaupper1PREV2.mp4
    5.1 MB
Been waiting for this moment. Amanda is one of the cutest girls you've had come in, and I am an absolute sucker for girls with glasses like hers.

And of course, she has an absolutely adorable bellybutton. Its needed attention for a while, and I'm glad it's finally happened. Hopefully Crys gets a full crack at it soon, and I'd love to see Amanda get payback on Crys' bellybutton.

its up its gone home run i just love how say some one is trouble i say so put lotion in arm pits some one gonna get it amanda could be even cutter each time i do hope the feet get tickled to.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back