• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seth vs. the Horros (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M */M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
--
The wyvern roared as Seth charged, but it was over in seconds. It gasped once more before falling still as Seth pulled his blade from its chest. He looked over at the blonde general of Muspel who sneering at him from his golden throne.

"Ha! So you beat another one?! Big deal! I, The magnificent and brilliant Narcian have dozens of more monsters to deal with you! There's no way you'll be getting away!"

Seth looked out at the dark forest around him and though he was loathed to admit it, the madman may be right. He'd bested wyverns, wolfmen, ogres, and all other manner of creatures so far but Narcian stayed confident and showed no signs of running low on minions. The general looked down on him from the throne he sat upon, hanging from the neck of a slobbering cyclops who held it steady while staring ahead blankly. He sat back and stuck his barefoot into the air above his head. The beast looked down and stuck out its massive tongue to lap along the man's foot. Narcian dug his fingers into the armrest of his chair but allowed it. When it was done he snapped his fingers and the brush rustled. A pair of burly centaurs charged forwards, armed with ropes and nets.

---
Seth kept his blade at the ready and met their charge. The centaur with the net fell in one hit but the one with the rope fared better. It caught its lasso around Seth's ankle and began reeling it in as Narcian sat upon his throne.

"Oh, the centaur's today? Why what a choice! I do love it when they capture somebody! They've got special equipment for when they catch a victim. It's a special saddle that the demon king made for them. It's got a set of stocks that will put your feet right where the beast can reach them."

Narcian continued as Seth struggled. Thankfully he'd worn greaves that latched to this battle. He planted his Silverbrand in the ground to give himself balance as the half-horse pulled at his leg. He flicked the latches to open and the monster reeled in Seth's empty boot.

"Your feet will be right on either side of its chest and it's quite nice! You can feel the air on them as it gallops and the ride to Castle Muspel is quite scenic. Not that you'll see it of course. Those rough fingers of the centaurs will be digging right into those feet of yours since they're so conveniently available. You're a tall man, Seth. You look to be what, size 14? Impressive! Lots of room for them in those arches. I've had the fun of pleasing the centaurs but my feet are daintier of course, as befitting as dashing a man as I"

---
The centaur examined the empty boot in confusion as to where Seth had gone but the knight planting his blade in it ended that train of thought. Unfortunately, it flung his boot off into the brush in its dying throes so now Seth stood here with only boot and his other foot protected only by the sock the Princess had knitted him.

"Their fingers are deliciously rough and calloused that I couldn't breathe! So it'll probably be a million times worse for a knave like you! They even have these belts with feathers that-Oh you killed it? Bah, well no matter! More where that came from!"

--;
Narcian sat back on his throne and visibly pouted despite his confident words. He snapped his fingers and more monsters lurched forwards from his horde. A pair of zombies lurched forth holding ropes in their cold dead hands and clear intent in their clouded eyes. The two's jaws had been ruined to the point where long tongues hung out and flopped about as they walked towards.

"Oh, these two! Oh, they're great fun! I've had many a night in their care. Those tongues only look dead knight-boy! Once they've got ahold of you then they'll be very alive. Oh, they spent the whole night once holding me still and letting those things just slurp all along me. Maybe once they get you we can go on a double date! We'll see which one does worse and then it'll get you since I'm so gorgeous of course."

The two undead were unremarkable-looking wearing rusted armor that was in such bad shape, that it was impossible to tell where it had originated. They were rather stockily built but Seth was taller than them and undoubtedly faster. Those tongues were an odd feature though, they seemed oddly long to Seth. Perhaps he was just letting Narcian's depraved ramblings get to him.

---
The two stumbled forwards at the knight and Seth saw how clumsy their movements were. He wondered how in Naga's name these were supposed to be threats. That was until one of those tongues suddenly shot at him like a whip. It constricted around his wrist and pulled tight. He began hacking at it with his sword as the corpse attached to it began stumbling towards him like it was being reeled in. Narcian cackled down at the tall paladin's distress from his throne.

"Oh did you think them clumsy because of how they look? Ha! There's much more to these than you'd think! They're quite skilled my handsome toy-to-be! Watch! Yoohoo! My tasty stiffs!"

Narcian stuck his foot out over the edge of his platform in the ogre's arms and the reaction was instant. The corpse that Seth wasn't currently grappling with shot out a tongue like a stinger and took a loving lick of its master's exposed sole. He fell back into his throne, holding his sides and panting like an animal as the revenant turned its attention to Seth. He still had his sword in his other hand but the strength it would take for him to swing it would let the monster reel him into it's arms. Still, if he stayed here struggling with it then it would just as easily stagger its way over to him and grapple him that way.

The other monster's tongue shot at him and wrapped around one of Seth's ankles missing its boot. Unlike the other one, this one's tongue started to slither down Seth's ankle as it grew tighter. The man was pulled right off his feet by its strength and his sword clattered to the ground. The slimy tongue began traveling over Seth's socked toes and the man had to stifle the giggles. That pricked up the terror's attention even more it seemed as the two shambling horrors picked up speed.

---
The tongue around his ankle began probing along his socked foot and leaving behind a slimy trail that stuck the fabric to his skin. The knight's skin crawled at the disgusting things touch but the feeling was making him snicker despite it. The two zombies reached down and began clawing at his armor to disrobe him. While Seth was giggling like a child the two ripped his chest piece aside and tossed it away. He tried to use his free hand to stop them but soon the monsters had seized him by the wrist and pulled his hand above his head to render him helpless. The other pulled away its tongue and soon the two had dragged Seth up to a sitting position by his wrists. Both nightmares then dug their free hands into his exposed armpits to tease the muscles inside them. Seth bucked and kicked to try and get free but once these things had gotten hold of him he'd realized that he'd drastically underestimated his opponents. The beast's grips were like iron and no matter how much he pulled and struggled he was stuck fast. Their tongues extended and began slithering along his chest, probing the man's nipples through his undershirt and savoring the pockets of sweat beneath his pecs.

"REEHEHLEASE ME! DAHAHAHMMIT YOU DISGUHUHUHSTING BEEHEHASTS! GEHEHEHT AHAHAHFF! EEHEEHEEAHAH! NAHAHT MY NIHIHPPLES!"

Narcian kicked his legs back and forth in the ear as he laughed almost as hard as the man being used as a lollipop by the liches. He pointed down at the red-faced Renaisan with a wicked grin on his face.

"I told you that you'd love these two! They're quite good at what they do! My the exquisite face you make when you know you're beaten, oooh I truly can't wait to put a collar on you and take you for a walk."

The two's tongues went up and down Seth's chest as he sat there, unable to break free. They slithered beneath his pecs and found the deposits of sweat that tended to gather there, a few licks confirmed that they enjoyed that flavor. Seth kicked his legs and laughed at the feeling of the tongues down there. Once they'd left those meaty canyons spic and span they started traveling down his sleeves and into his armpits, enjoying the salty aftertaste of his sweat that clung to the red hairs that darted the hollows.

---
Narcian licked his lips at the sight and felt a hunger of his own. He wanted so badly to join in and tease the knight to tears. His eyes darted down to that soft-looking foot hidden away in that sock as if it was a blushing waiting for him to rip off her clothes and take her captive. He purred at the idea of biting all along it as that big strong knight crumbled. He didn't want to rob his minions of their fun though-

"EEEAHAHAH! NOHOOHO! NAHAHAHT THERE! DAHAHMMIT STAHAHP!"

The sound of Seth's shriek snapped Narcian out of his haze. The two long-tongued ghouls had set their tongues to Seth's toned abdominal muscles. One had been painting them with its sticky saliva, while the other had picked two of the tight muscles and was driving itself into the space between them while twirling. Seth was pulling at the monsters so desperately because of this that the two had to use both hands to keep him down due to his strength.

Narcian felt a tightness in his crotch and decided the zombies could just deal with him taking his fill, what would they do? Die? He gestured to the great beast holding his throne aloft that he wanted down and then tapped his foot impatiently at it not seeming to understand. Meanwhile, Seth was trying to kick at the two monsters holding him to get free. One of them grabbed the knight by the ankle and ripped away his remaining boot before tossing it away. This was a mistake though as it meant that the grip on Seth weakened.

Narcian meanwhile had finally convinced his giant protector of what he wanted, or so he thought. The monster closed a giant hand around him but then instead of lowering him to the ground, it instead began running a massive finger along Narcian's size 6 feet poking out. The monster's finger stood tall enough for Narcian to wrap around but it still greatly enjoyed the feeling of the man's soft and pampered feet. Lady Hel greatly enjoyed the dramatic man and as such had made him sit down for pedicure, after pedicure at the hands of Pent and his sons so that she could watch him laugh himself red-faced at the tickles they slip in on his dainty peds. The cyclops was greatly enjoying the soft feeling of the man's soles now as a result.

---
Lady Hel had grown so fond of the extravagant man, that she'd granted him this horde of tickle monsters to command. Narcian had to be careful with them though, lest they ignore his orders and just spend the day tickling their master instead. This is what was happening now and while he didn't dislike it, it was preventing him from stepping in the torment of the soon-to-be his knight. He could see that even though the one zombie had Seth by the ankle and was fumbling with the man's sock, his sword was actually in reach.

His hand closed around the blade and he lifted it up to strike them down. Before he could bring it down though, one of the tongues shot quickly up his ruffled sock and wrapped around the foot beneath the material. It went tight and savored the flavor of it as Seth's eyes rolled back into his head. The feeling of the monster's tongue on his sensitive foot had him helpless. It wound its way up the sole as his pants tightened and began forcing its way in between his toes.

"Bahahah! Nahaho! Geheheht out of thehere mahahanster! Stahahp! Ahahah nohoho!"

Narcian saw the knight's supremely sensitive feet and made note. At least he did until his former chair-bearer began stroking its massive finger along the tops of his toes and making him tear up. Seth's own eyes were starting to tear up as the other zombie added its tongue to the mess that was his foot. The two had wrapped entirely around it beneath the sock and were now pecking the man's toes as he tried to resist. Seth had been a little ticklish before yes but, something in this world made everyone much worse. What he hadn't known however was just how sensitive his feet were. The feeling of those tongues on them had firecrackers going off in his mind.

---
The two zombies had released his arms at this point and instead wrapped their arms around his leg to hold that foot they were dining on completely still. The fabric of his sock moved like it was alive as the tongues snaked along beneath it, to find more and more nooks and crannies to explore. Seth's other arm now was free but instead of helping him free himself, it went to his belt and began undoing it. The retainer shook his head and stopped it while gasping. He didn't know what was coming over him but he needed to get free.

The two zombies began dancing their broken nails along Seth's calf and added a new level to his hell. They scratched along the defined muscles there and enjoyed how the sensations made the man wiggle his toes inside his sock. Those monstrous tongues made a game of doting only on the toes that moved and soon Seth felt like he was a young squire again playing footsies with his fellow cadets.

He didn't dislike the feeling, more the partners. That made it easier for him to bring his sword up finally and lop the heads off both of them for getting too frisky. He lay back and laughed to himself under his breath for a moment, with his hand over mouth. He got to his feet and winced at the feeling of the wet sock squelching as he stood and got between his toes. He looked up to see Narcian had now been turned upside down by the cyclops so that it could lick at his moisturized soles.

Seth rolled his eyes at how the man managed to be so very dramatic in everything he did. He turned and considered peeling off this defiled sock but wasn't sure he wanted to walk back to Askr with nothing on his feet at all. Who knows how many other beasts that lunatic had lurking around here. He didn't want to run into them with anything to protect his feet, especially after he'd just found out how sensitive they were...

---
Seth didn't see the cyclops wind up for a pitch due to his musings about his newfound weakness. So when a blonde mean streak in human form hit him in the back after being thrown like a dart, it took him by surprise as it took him right off his feet. He grappled with Narcian in the dirt, mainly trying to keep the diva's hands away from any of his most ticklish parts, never noticing that another horror had skittered up from out of the brush to aid its master.

Narcian danced his fingers along the knight's ribs and pressed in close as the monster loomed over them. Seth's eyes were closed because of the manicured nails in his ribs, so he didn't see it until the great spider picked both of them up in its arms. He had but a split second of eye contact with it before began spinning Seth around and wrapping him in its web. Narcian tried to pull away but Seth clasped his arms around the small of the shorter man's back to trap him in with him. The spider didn't seem to mind at all as it quickly wove them both a silken coffin.

In just seconds they were both head to ankle in an all-encompassing wrap that sealed them together. Seth's hands were stuck inside the webbing itself due to how he'd pulled Narcian in with him. Narcian however had hidden his hands beneath himself as the two were wrapped up. He wiggled his fingers in a demonstration for the trapped Seth making the man swallow in fear.

"Why I wasn't expecting to be ferried back to the castle with my new knight but if you were soooo desperate to have me close, who am I to say no. After all, I can't quite blame you for being so entranced with my beauty. I've spent many a day staring at myself in the mirror as well. Look how you've gone and ended up! With your hands stuck like that, I think now you can only look upon the art that is Narcian and not touch at all! Me, though? I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you hehe..."

---
Narcy began by tracing a finger down Seth's sharp jawline. Enjoying the way the man tried to turn away from the touch.

"And where do you think you're going? You can pretend you don't want to look at me, but there's not a lot else in here for you."

The man angled his finger slightly to scrape a nail down the skin as his finger traveled. It made Seth sputter, breaking the stern demeanor the man had tried to keep for so long.

"Oh? Was that a smile? The faintest of ones but yes I saw it. Entranced by my beauty are you?"

"You truhuly are the mohost vile mahahn!"

Narcians other hand slipped up and began scraping a nail right beneath Seth's chin as if he was a cat. It made a quite nice squeal escape from his victim and Narcian loved how that move never failed him. He was so thankful for that night that Surtr had done it to him in his bed until the sun rose. He remembered something else from that night that he'd greatly enjoyed as well, now that he thought about it.

Narcian yawned and lay his head down atop one of Seth's pectorals with a smirk. He saw the man grimace at the sensation and licked his lips. Surtr had made him motorboat them, but it's not like that was off the table... Narcian moved his head about on his new pillow but couldn't quite get comfortable.

"Uggh, why must you wear clothes like this? What is this horsehair?! Unacceptable!"

Narcian reached up and took Seth by the collar of his undershirt, ripping it down and open in a smooth motion.

"BASTARD! YOUR UNDRESSING ME?! SIMPLY KILL ME AND BE DONE WITH-AAH! EEHEHEE!"

Narcian had paid no attention to the man's words and simply put his head back to rest on the now unclothed pillow. He moved his head about to get comfortable and enjoyed how his spit curl tickled along at the man's nipple.

---
"You're quite talkative for a pet you know. I suppose it can't be helped. You aren't quite housebroken yet after all. Some time in the baths will help with that."

Seth was biting his lip at the feeling of Narcian's hair on his chest and declined to respond. He truly wished he could tell the man about what he'd do to him if they ever met on the field of battle. That wish was soon overwritten with him wishing he couldn't see the way Narcian was eyeing one of his nipples right before him.

"D-Don't you dare! You sta-stay away from that-NO! BAHAHAHA! AHAHAH GEHEHT AWAY FROHOHM MMY NIHIHIPPLE!"

Seth pulled at his trapped hands as Narcian's wicked tongue teased his poor little nub. Each poke from the slimy organ sent waves of electricity through Seth's entire body that would paralyze him with laughter. Whenever Narcy would lick at it, it would be like all the air in his body was going out of him at once as he laughed. The worst though was when those devilish teeth were applied to them. Each time they chomped down Seth would gasp, which would only further fuel Narcian to go farther.

The shaking of his pillow displeased Narcian and he darted his fingers beneath the firm muscle to start exploring the area beneath them. He mockingly acted as if he was simply fluffing his headrest, but to Seth, it was pure torture. He pulled at his arms, as if he could rip them from the webbing but only managed to stretch himself tighter. Narcian purred in appreciation of his pet's willingness and dug his fingers beneath the pectoral muscles, even deeper. The areas were still slick with saliva from Seth's earlier encounter with his Gropeful Dead.

He pulled his hand out of the warm canyon for just a minute and snapped a signal to his eight-legged friend outside. To Seth's horror, he felt thick and hairy legs pinch his socks and drag them off his tired feet, exposing the tired skin to the air. It was a bit cold out tonight, and Seth scrunched his toes at the feeling. Thankfully though the man's big soles were soon being warmed up by the pair of devilish little peds that were between them. Narcian snuggled in comfortably on his pillow as his evil little feets began rubbing up and down along his lovely knight's helpless feet.

---
"Nnnnhh, st-stop that daamn you, don't...d-don't play with those...."

"Hmmph, look at you telling me what not to play with. They're part of you and you're my toy, so they're my toys too! I can tell from the way you groan that you like it, anyway. After all, the perfect man like myself should have the most absolutely perfect feet. I sit in every day when Lady Loki has her little " family" get their pedicures and have them use extra creams on my soles. Why do you think those monsters out there are so obsessed with me? "

Narcian snapped his fingers again and the wrapped-up duo were lifted from the ground by the spider. There was some mild jostling as they were placed upon the creature's back, and then the sensation of movement as it began skittering its way back to Castle Muspel. There was some light bumping inside the two's silken lovers' nest but thankfully Narcian had a big strong man to keep him comfortable.

His feet chased Seth's about as the redhead tried to avoid them so as not to be tickled by the evil little blondes' toes. It did make him giggle but it wasn't as overwhelming as some of the ordeals he'd been through tonight. Instead, he wanted to avoid the friskiness due to how tight he felt his trousers becoming. This kind of sensitivity wasn't something the experienced paladin was used to. He'd defeated entire platoons by himself and faced off with demon kings. Now here he was having his feet rubbed in a way that was making him whimper.

He looked away from Narcian which only incensed the vain man further. He hadn't noticed the bulge yet but he was getting fed up with chasing his prey. He pulled his hand from its comfortable nest beneath Seth's pec, to snap his fingers again. The two's eight-legged ferry stopped for a second at the sound. It reached two of its legs towards its charges trapped feet and worked quickly. In seconds Seth's big toes were bound together in silken thread, robbing him of his ability to flee from Narcy's games of footsies. He looked down and saw the blondie, giggling at his fear. Those giggles got more manic though and then soon turned into mad laughter as the spider had taken liberties and decided to use some extra silk it had spun to floss Narcian's toes.

---
Seth didn't want to admit it to himself but despite this man being an absolute monster who had kidnapped him, his laughing face was rather cute. He entertained a brief fantasy of himself scooping up the villain and tickling his wiry frame while the blonde giggled and kicked in his arms. Maybe it would be possible to tickle all the bad right out of him-

All the soft thoughts in Seth's head went up in flame as Narcian tried to muffle his embarrassing giggles by chomping down on something cushion-like the absolute mess he was. The feeling of the teeth on his breast had Seth breaking down himself into deep laughter that only got worse as Narcian fluffed up his "pillow" again and bit again while hyperventilating into the ticklish meat. Seth's helplessly taut soles were untouched but were still kicking desperately even though Narcian was the one being tickled by a monster right now.

The spider let Narcy's toes be and resumed its march towards the lands of Muspel. The blonde panted atop the sweaty Seth for a minute before giving him an evil grin. He attempted to fix the mess that had previously been his perfectly coiffed blonde hair but gave up when it kept falling back over his ears. Seth swallowed when the man looked up at him in frustration.

---
"I bet you had a good laugh at that didn't you, my knight of feathers? HUH?"

Narcian's big toe trailed down Seth's helpless sole as he said that and that last bark was punctuated by a sharp jab up into the ball of the man's foot. The redhead tried to look away to not let the psychopath see him laugh but instead found a hand seize him by the chin and force him to look back at the man resting atop him.

"Hmmph, maybe I should have my little pet floss your toes next? I bet you'd turn a wonderful shade if it did it enough. Why how red would you get for me? Oooh, I'm getting flutters in my stomach imagining it, hehe"

This time Narcian placed his toes right beneath Seth's own digits, the captive horseman braced himself for them to get ravaged but then instead broke down in snickers as the flexible villain fluttered his toes on the skin and traveled down his entire foot. They moved faster when he began his fantasies and the blonde began breathing faster atop his captive.

"Oooh, those brats from Renais back at the castle said they couldn't wait to see you. I think they can wait though...I can probably keep you in my chambers for awhile before they find out. They don't seem too bright, so if we keep you quiet I can have you for as long as I want. I can think of a few things to stuff between your lips to accomplish that. Maybe a sock? Would you like that? One of my handmade socks that's been freshly washed?"

Narcian dragged his toe down along Seth's arch and pretended the man's sputtering giggles meant he was looking forward to tasting his master's foot.

"Or perhaps maybe a strip of tape? Pressed right over your lips? Simple yes but I still feel there's a certain elegance to that shiny thing over a man's mouth. You'll be nice and quiet because you'll know exactly who owns you. You'll like that won't you my tasty new friend?"

Narcian's feet nuzzled close to Seth's as he placed his head between the man's pec and dipped tongue down into the canyon between them. The redhead was blushing a bright red at the feeling of the tongue there but that was before it started to move back and forth. The movement was driving him mad, making him convulse with laughter and filling his mind with a fog as his laughter continued on and on.

"Maybe we'll just use a simple ball-gag then? A tight piece of rubber that you can wrap your lips around? I'm sure we can find a shade of red to match your hair of course. Oh, I'm positively giddy with the possibilities!"

---
Narcian nestled himself right between Seth's pecs and looked up into his resentful captive's face with a smile, he absolutely loved the scowl on his victim's face and was so looking forwards to it every day until he got caught for keeping the brats from there babysitter. He was so looking forward to it that he started kicking his legs like a child as he lay there on his stomach. He didn't notice at all as he kicked his loyal spider steed right in the face repeatedly.

The arachnid finally had enough of the abuse and came to a stop right there. Narcy shouted swears at it for disobeying before abruptly going quiet. His knight started giggling beneath him and he smirked as he realized that his pet was threading its silk between the man's strong toes. He was about to scoff at the knight's reaction until he felt the silken embrace along his own toes. He beat his fists against the pillowy muscles of his victim's chest as the spider wove his digits in there as well.

Soon the two had all of their toes tied to each other. Narcian was gasping as the way his traitorous insect had tied them now had Seth's toes pressed up against the stems of his. It put a little bow around its former master's baby toe to set the wraps before taking either end of its silken thread and tugging at them. Seth and Narcy-Warcy both let out rather unmanly squeals. Satisfied with its work the spider began pulling at both ends alternatingly to begin flossing both men's toes together. In addition to the feeling of the small knots of silk woven into the thread going in and out of the sensitive areas between the men's toes, Narcian had an extra level of fun as his former tickle toy's long and noble toes were now forcefully wiggled just beneath the pads of his.

The blonde cackled in his prison while tears streamed down his cheeks. Soon enough though his knight was in the same boat as again the bratty villain sank his teeth into his pec once again. The redhead though had nothing he could jam into his mouth and so had to turn and bite into his bicep to muffle his squeaks and giggles. The two felt the arachnid start moving and were on their way. Being ferried along while also having the flossing of a lifetime carried out. When they finally arrived at Castle Muspel and their little lovenest cut into, the two were found crosseyed and drooling onto each other. Seth had several angry-looking bitemarks along his arms and pecs and Narcian's hair was positively dripping with the man's sweat and saliva. In addition, the two's trousers were ruined.

---
A few days later and Seth was enjoying a break, he lay back on the bed naked and sweaty. It had been another day of play with the two princes now resting their heads on his chest. He looked down at the dozing Ephraim and Lyon who had tired themselves out. His ribs still somewhat ached from the feeling of their nails digging into them but as he looked at the two's head rise and fall with his chest he couldn't help but smile.

When he'd first arrived they'd dragged Narcian off him and he'd spent a good bit sitting in the stands as they brought him along to watch the ridiculous blonde be tasked with taking care of another "Hero" that Seth might know. He wasn't sure who he wanted to see lose more between the blonde and the seafoam-haired villain he faced. The sight of Narcian having his feet swept right out from under him by Valter and landing face-first in a puddle of mud was quite satisfying.

He almost found himself cheering for the lunatic who was prying open those pampered toes to scratch between them as the blonde pounded his fists helplessly down there in the dirt. It was quite satisfying to watch Narcian break out in piggish snorts as his spoiled tootsies were roughly bitten at by his opponent. Seth could sit and watch Valter pinch those arches all day but he'd been first woken from his stupor by a poke to his nethers. He looked down to see a smirking Lyon running a thumb along with his cock as it strained against the boxers he'd been given. Prince Ephraim had insisted on his loyal knight at least being allowed some fresh clothes. Now he wore only a nightshirt that had been a hand-me-down from Prince Lyon and those undergarments that he was playing with right now.

---
"My, my! Is somebody enjoying the show? Goodness Seth, I didn't think you'd grown so attached to that ridiculous man. However, I suppose it does explain how as strong a man as you could end up coming here with him hanging off of you like that. Why Seth do you enjoy this? Do you wish you were down there right now with those big sexy feet of yours under Valter's nails? Ephraim never told me you were such a pervert, Sir Knight."

Ephraim looked up at his tall and now former protector before patting him chastely on the lap and resting his head on the knight's pec. Seth should have been worried about that as a warning sign but between the way that Ephraim was currently running his toe along the top of the knight's big feet and how the pair of "combatants" down in the arena had gotten hold of each other. Each general now had one of the other's feet and was running his fingers along the sensitive sole, they both wore ridiculous grimaces as they tried to block out the feeling and focus only on making the other submit.

Seth's whole body jumped at the feeling of Ephraim rubbing his nose back and forth along his bouncy pec beneath the thin nightshirt. He looked down and saw his liege put a finger to his lips before turning back to the show. Lyon turned to look at the two in confusion for a second before looking back himself. Down in the ring, Narcian seemed to have the upper hand at the moment, having slipped his foot into Valter's crotch to tickle along the man's thigh. The taller of the two seemed to be fading as the blonde pushed his advantage further and further. Ephraim did the same and teased his foot along Seth's calf.

---
It had been like that a few times so far, taking in a show with the princes before they led him to their chambers to do some performing of their own. The frailer of the two princes, Lyon was infatuated with the knight's chest. He ran his hands along the bouncy muscles frequently and Seth had caught him suppressing laughter a few times when they moved. Between the cute surprise on the young man's face and the feeling of his soft fingers on his sensitive chest, Seth would giggle right along. He'd woken up a few times to find him dozing peacefully with his cheek on there, using it as a pillow. Normally he didn't mind but every once in a while the mage would nibble or lick in his sleep. Besides the light tickling, that wasn't that bad and usually, Seth could run a finger along the Gradan's ticklish spine to discourage that.

He'd giggle and toss in his sleep but usually calm down. It w hard for Seth to believe that this was the same mage he'd seen one day at the arena. Around Ephraim, he was usually a shy bundle of awkwardness but once when he'd caught the knight and other prince playing footsies at the arena without telling him he'd let them have it. The mage's eyes had glowed as he'd tapped into the power of the Demon King and floated Seth and Ephraim right out of their seats and down into the arena. He'd summoned forth a set of stocks from the ground to lock not just them in, but also the interrupted fighters Narcian, Valter as well as an unfortunate Michalis who he plucked from the stands seemingly at random.

All five had been locked in stocks and forced to sit there helplessly as holes had opened in the ground before them. Demonic claws had emerged and started scraping and ravaging along their soles, Flossing and plucking at their toes and pinching and stroking at their heels until all five had apologized to Lyon. It had taken a bit due to Michalis not knowing what he had done wrong. Because of that, they'd had to sit there for a while. By the time they'd been let out, Seth's normally pale soles were a rosy red.

---
On the topic of the knight's big, strong feet that was around where he usually looked for Prince Ephraim now. He never would have suspected the young man who'd always told him about how he didn't pick fights he couldn't win, would have such a raging fetish for feet. Maybe it was something here but now the Knight would always find him playing with either his own large and soft feet, pampering Lyon's dainty ones, or just generally teasing some other man in the castle unaware ones. A few times he'd walked in on the multiple copies of Ephraim moaning happily with Surtr himself. Two under each of the monarch's own massive feet. The two warriors moaned as the veritable giant's feet rested on their chests. Two more sat on the King's knees covering their mouths as he held a foot from each in one hand scratching at their soles. One more Ephraim knelt between Surtr's thighs and lapped lovingly at his cock.

Seth wasn't sure which of those versions of the Prince was the one he'd been spending time with or even if he'd been sharing a bed with just one. The only one he could pick out from them was the little one who seemed in awe of how big everyone from his childhood now was. Still, they all shared the same tendencies at least. Ephraim or at least all of them seemed to love feet, specifically Seth and Lyon's. Just as he'd woken to Lyon having his titty time just as often Ephraim was frolicking with the two's feet. He spent just as much time counting Lyon's toes, gently as he slept as simply nuzzling the knight's big powerful peds.

---
Today however Seth was enjoying both of them sleeping gently on his chest. They'd probably be getting up to mischief were it not for the heavy set of stocks installed at the foot of the bed for today. Seth's own large and pliable size 12's were locked in it, his long and noble toes flexing nervously. The air in the room made the nerves in his soles tingle, fresh as they were from their group pedicure earlier. He smiled at the feeling of Ephraim's feet nuzzling against their sides as he dozed.

It had been a treat to see Ephraim sit through a pedicure. His rough and tumble size 12's had been just as frequently barefoot as a child as being stifled in armored boots as an adult. Ephraim had cared for them of course but only so much as to avoid odors and keep up their well-being. He'd never had much truck with beautifying them or anything like that. A few corns and calluses had darted them at first but they'd been pumiced, sanded, and kissed away by talented hands. Now those former imperfections served as super-sensitive weak spots on the young lord's feet for his loving bf and loyal retainer to exploit.

A soft sigh made Seth turn to his fellow redhead and the frailest yet also most powerful of the three. Lyon was beyond comfortable where he was, resting on the lovely chest of his new pet. His size 8's were an average size but now they were practically childlike in comparison to the titanic tootsies of the other two. His dainty toes curled in his sleep as he dreamed of some kind of tickle monster taking him away, this just led to him nuzzling deeper into his chest pillow and cuddling his feet closer to Seth's for protection. The knight pulled both of them closer as the door opened and three tall men entered.

Narcian, Valter, and Michalis looked over the bestocked feet of the trio. The three had eagerly been anticipating this retribution on them. Seth wasn't sure if his mind had changed because of all of this, or if this was just a deep-seated fantasy come to life for him. Either way, he just couldn't wait.

Great story. It is always a good day when I see you posted a story

One of your best yet! Amazing foot torment and great verbal teasing. Loved the spider web.

Cool story. I'm not familiar with the actual series but it was still enjoyable!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back